Freedom Trucker Convoy: From Canada to USA to all across the world

There is a story floating around on Twitter about a Mohawk elder, a disabled woman, who was recently trampled by RCMP horses while peacefully protesting, with her walker. Speculation about whether she is alive...This seems somehow symbolic as in an act of war...will the native american/indigenous people of N. America rise up against their increasingly dictatorial governments? The flag behind her is the Mohawk Warrior flag. 1645367247798.png

Arden in NZ doesn't want to be out done by Turdo so she is going rogue when it come to the law,

-https://twitter.com/DeePostsStuff/status/1495336042639290375

1645354206469.png

Mirror copy in how she behaves to that of Turdo.
I read somewhere yesterday night that it is far away from being over but they have decided to leave Ottawa are thinking now what will be their next best move.
Their next move should be just as this man says. Contact as many truckers as they can and just stay at home for a week.

Truckers have not failed. WEF puppet Trudeau did by not diffusing the situation so it wouldn't get as loud. Going the way he did he exposed the cards that will be played by the Globalists in the Future. He has managed to put even more focus on the objectives and personalities of the WEF. puppets. Doing this many more have the chance to awake to how the Future Game will be played.

No peaceful protests will be allowed against the government actions which potentially destroy people's lives and health. Freeland has displayed to all to see how they can block your bank account and track down (even Bitcoin) those who supported the protesters.

When finally the point is reached where people are tied to a single Digital ID along with the Digital Currency then it is all finished. A person's whole life will be in control of a Central Authority. An inability to access money collapses a families life !!!! A single person might be OK but not a family. A working model is already in operation in China.

I'd love to know how getting back on good grace looks like. What hoops people need to hop through to get unblocked because I'm certain it is not just a phone call or an email.

Here is one Westerners laughable explanation why China does this.
Train tickets are marked with ID card numbers in China to prevent scalping which is very prevalent in China. In the old days ticket clerks were always "meiyou" but people outside the station had tickets at marked up prices. This method makes scalping impossible.

This fire will not go out so easily !!!
Super to see all these people. I'd love to there with them.

Last edited:
Reading and watching all of this is really horrifiying and my heart goes out to everyone protesting. At the same time it reveals once and for all what the so called leaders and their minions that support them (can we really call these pseudo- military people police?) are really like and think of the people. Is this the exposure the C's talked about in the 21st March 2020 session?

Q: (L) Is another factor to reinforce their power to be able to lock down, impose restrictions, control people... Is that another part of it?

A: Yes but that too will backfire due to exposure.

Q: (Pierre) About the financial markets or reset: They comment, "wishful thinking". So the idea is to burst the bubble now and then to regrow the markets and make a lot of profit down and up - both ways. Is it an allusion to the previous session where it was said that the next crash will be engineered in the beginning, but then an unexpected factor will enter in and the downward spiral will get out of control?

A: Possible, but the exposure factor will also enter in.

and there's also this that pretty much sums up Trudy and the rest of them...
(Pierre) At the same time, you see the amplitude of the lock down. It suggests that the politicians are very much motivated, which suggests that the threat for them is that they lose their position. Most of them don't give a damn about...

(L) Remember what Łobaczewski wrote about the fear that psychopaths have about losing their positions because they're not able to go to work and get a job or do anything other than what they do? They're TERRIFIED of that. For them it's an existential problem.

(Pierre) It's worse than death for them.

I'm sorry I think it will get worse for people protesting, but eventually the free will of the people will prevail.

Ottawa mayor wants to sell confiscated Freedom Convoy trucks

Ottawa Mayor Jim Watson has praised the police crackdown on anti-mandate Freedom Convoy protesters in the Canadian capital. With the demonstrations cleared, he told state media that trucks, campers, and vehicles seized from the protesters should be sold off, claiming Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s controversial emergency powers allow him to do so.
Watson also cited losses by local businesses as one of the reasons he would attempt to sell off impounded vehicles.
Despite video footage showing shocking scenes of police brutality, Watson said that officers had “done a remarkable job,” and were “very measured in their response.” At least 170 protesters have been arrested, more than 50 vehicles have been seized, and the government has frozen the bank accounts of at least 76 protest participants and supporters.

This will be Ottawa Mayor Jim Watson's last famous act as mayor, I think. It appears this intent of stealing and selling stolen trucks by him - by his Gestapo goons - to be a focal point, - in the event-flow of the entire Trucker Protest - a focus where everything comes together that both sides have fought for.
This appears to be the single point - which is the potential igniter of a critical chain reaction -, a point into which all woes from the protesters - is focused: a socio-political singularity.

If he makes the sales, I think, this Black Hole [singularity] of Tyrannical Dictatorship - also his creation, will explode.

Ironically - I think - this very despotic deed will cause the Fall of the Trudeau Dictatorship.

Last edited:
From comments to this article:
Curmudgeon_4912 hours ago
I don't know how many times I have to say this. The Prime Minister is the leader of a minority government. At any time, any Member of Parliament could have moved a vote of non-confidence in the government, and if seconded by another Member of Parliament, the House of Commons would have been required to vote to allow the government to continue. Had the vote of non-confidence succeeded, the government, and Trudeau would have to resign. Every single Member of Parliament is responsible for this fiasco. They are all treasonous bastards.
My understanding is that a vote of non-confidence can only be done on a money bill.

I can't stop being amazed how many eyes in the World we have access to, to see that which would have gone unnoticed otherwise.

Ottawa mayor wants to sell confiscated Freedom Convoy trucks
This will be Ottawa Mayor Jim Watson's last famous act as mayor, I think. It appears this intent of stealing and selling stolen trucks by him - by his Gestapo goons - to be a focal point, - in the event-flow of the entire Trucker Protest - a focus where everything comes together that both sides have fought for.
This appears to be the single point - which is the potential igniter of a critical chain reaction -, a point into which all woes from the protesters - is focused: a socio-political singularity.

If he makes the sales, I think, this Black Hole [singularity] of Tyrannical Dictatorship - also his creation, will explode.

Ironically - I think - this very despotic deed will cause the Fall of the Trudeau Dictatorship.

1645381885097.png

Perhaps true.

It's a very strong and compelling message. He's right that Trudeau, by claiming he has covid, discredited himself. It seems certain that chaos in the supply chain will occur if enough truckers heed the Feb 21 walk-out.

Back
Top Bottom