Freedom Trucker Convoy: From Canada to USA to all across the world

It's on their facebook page.

We are so proud to see Sneed County Sheriff Bergstein helping the Canadian Government to dismantle the illegal occupation of their captitol.
Sneed County Sheriffs sent a bus of 20 of our finest officers all with IDF training to support Canada.
May be an image of 1 person

Ottawa mayor wants to sell confiscated Freedom Convoy trucks

This will be Ottawa Mayor Jim Watson's last famous act as mayor, I think. It appears this intent of stealing and selling stolen trucks by him - by his Gestapo goons - to be a focal point, - in the event-flow of the entire Trucker Protest - a focus where everything comes together that both sides have fought for.
This appears to be the single point - which is the potential igniter of a critical chain reaction -, a point into which all woes from the protesters - is focused: a socio-political singularity.

If he makes the sales, I think, this Black Hole [singularity] of Tyrannical Dictatorship - also his creation, will explode.

Ironically - I think - this very despotic deed will cause the Fall of the Trudeau Dictatorship.
When I heard Watson say that about selling seized vehicles my mind instantly registered 'he can't do that', along with the feeling of turning away from a slimey mess that made me slightly nauseous. However, as I reflect on the experience, he said it with such aplomb, I also felt he could do it. If they were able to attempt to seize funds from the GoFundMe, justifying it with the City expenses, this is of a piece with that and freezing of funds. I really like your thinking that this despotic deed will cause the Fall. There's a fast accumulation of such deeds and quite a sizeable legal front opening up for the convoy.

His statement has won my upchuck emoticon....

Attachments

• up chuck.jpg
    up chuck.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 5

We are so proud to see Sneed County Sheriff Bergstein helping the Canadian Government to dismantle the illegal occupation of their captitol.
Sneed County Sheriffs sent a bus of 20 of our finest officers all with IDF training to support Canada.
I try to edit it but didn't succeed, this is a Satire. Not True.

That is a satire/parody Facebook page.

News Release

SIU Investigating Reported Serious Injury of Woman in Interaction with Police Horse, Less-Lethal Firearm Discharges at Ottawa Demonstrations​

Case Number: 22-TOI-052 22-IPFP-053

Mississauga, ON (20 February, 2022) ---
The province’s Special Investigations Unit is investigating two police-involved incidents that occurred at the demonstrations in Ottawa and is urging anyone who has information, including video, to come forward.

Preliminary information suggests the following:

• On Friday, February 18 at approximately 5:14 p.m. there was an interaction between a Toronto Police Service officer on a horse and a 49-year-old woman on Rideau Street and Mackenzie Avenue.
  • The woman has a reported serious injury.
  • On Saturday, February 19 at approximately 7:18 p.m. Vancouver Police Department officers discharged Anti-Riot Weapon Enfields (less-lethal firearms) at individuals in the area of Sparks Street and Bank Street.
  • No injuries have been reported at this time.
  • The SIU asks anyone who may have been struck by a projectile to contact the unit.

Six investigators and two forensic investigators have been assigned to these cases.

The SIU is urging anyone who may have information about these investigations, including video or photos, to contact the lead investigators at 1-800-787-8529 or online at: Special Investigations Unit -- I've Witnessed an Incident

Please note: the dates in this news release have been clarified.

The SIU is an independent government agency that investigates the conduct of officials (police officers as well as special constables with the Niagara Parks Commission and peace officers with the Legislative Protective Service) that may have resulted in death, serious injury, sexual assault and/or the discharge of a firearm at a person. All investigations are conducted by SIU investigators who are civilians. Under the Special Investigations Unit Act, the Director of the SIU must

• consider whether the official has committed a criminal offence in connection with the incident under investigation
  • depending on the evidence, cause a criminal charge to be laid against the official where grounds exist for doing so, or close the file without any charges being laid
  • publicly report the results of its investigations

When I heard Watson say that about selling seized vehicles my mind instantly registered 'he can't do that', along with the feeling of turning away from a slimey mess that made me slightly nauseous. However, as I reflect on the experience, he said it with such aplomb, I also felt he could do it. If they were able to attempt to seize funds from the GoFundMe, justifying it with the City expenses, this is of a piece with that and freezing of funds. I really like your thinking that this despotic deed will cause the Fall. There's a fast accumulation of such deeds and quite a sizeable legal front opening up for the convoy.

His statement has won my upchuck emoticon....
I think you have to also consider that the number of trucks towed is still unknown. He made it sound grand on camera when he said 'most of the trucks have been towed, but what I was hearing between the weeds yesterday that a couple trucks were caught but that most of them chose to relocate before it was too late. Of course that might be disinfo/hopium on the ground, and as there are tons of agents at various levels of opsec, it's impossible to know what's going on.

There was a lot of hopium for the convoy heading to Quebec, I felt this was dubious because half-hearted re-opening has already been announced, and there is not much of a coherent protest nere. A bunch of trucks and farmers showed up Saturday, and a lot of people too, but today most are already gone. Time will tell how the movement recovers from that, but hopefully plenty of others will pick up the baton this coming week.

What this guy has to say:

TRUDEAU CALLS IN UN INTERNATIONAL MERCENARIES TO BRUTALIZE OTTAWA FREEDOM CONVOY

Bitchute 15:44
1645391501854.png
(He mistakenly believes the horse trampled woman died)

Interesting tidbit from comments:

garycooper1901
For conservative parliamentarians ....... TRUDEAU HAS MAJOR CONFLICT OF INTEREST …. Dr. Robert Malone (Inventor of mRNA technology) says that Justin Trudeau's foundation might hold as much as 40% ownership of a pharmaceutical company called “Acuitas Therapeutics”, (6190 Agronomy road, Vancouver, B.C. V6T-1Z3), who is making essential components for the Covid injections. …

(see 2 minute video of Malone accusing Trudeau) … DR ROBERT MALONE #TrudeauForTreason #COVID19

Acuitas Therapeutics, is the manufacturer of the lipid nanoparticles used by Pfizer in their COVID-19 MRNA injections, and every time an experimental dangerous Covid injection is purchased anywhere around the world, it is money going straight into Justin Trudeau's pocket.

No wonder Justin Castreau doesn't want to let go of Covid mandates and illegal discriminatory passports, as his little financial racket profitable. This is the real reason why Trudeau desperately wants to stop the truckers.

I think you have to also consider that the number of trucks towed is still unknown. He made it sound grand on camera when he said 'most of the trucks have been towed, but what I was hearing between the weeds yesterday that a couple trucks were caught but that most of them chose to relocate before it was too late. Of course that might be disinfo/hopium on the ground, and as there are tons of agents at various levels of opsec, it's impossible to know what's going on.
There were several streets throughout the city with trucks, but away from parliament hill, that were towed. Here's the latest from Ottawa Police Service, FWIW
Screenshot_20220220-163313_Chrome.jpg

Well it seems that the Mohawks did not like what they did to one of her mothers of a clan.

💥First Nations - recap💥

Since the convoy began, First Nations have joined the movement, you were told they would play an important role. And it's coming.

The woman who got trampled (🚚 Les PatriQtes ⛽) in Ottawa and is still alive (🚚 Les PatriQtes ⛽) is respected by Mohawks. This little detail is very important. The First Nations sent a message on Saturday February 19th (🚚 Les PatriQtes ⛽) and a meeting between Chiefs took place. This morning, February 20th, this news (in pictures) was circulating on social networks, saying that Mohawks were perhaps going to war with the government. This video now confirms that yes, Mohawks have raised their flag alongside the Canadian flag.

First Nations have Aboriginal rights that are rightfully theirs and the government can't do anything about it, including territorial rights. They are definitely a group to have as an ally, rather than an enemy. And they are not to be laughed at!

Journalists are enemies of the people
And some people are starting to realize this. That's one benefit of this crisis:
"A key factor in The Great Awakening is people realizing that mainstream media is really with the system. The video below is proof that we are making progress. The world is watching! "Liars! F*** Trudeau!"

A short update from Jeffery Prather. He's also saying that there where 2 aircraft of UN mercenaries flown into Ottawa Friday or Saturday night from Germany it seems. Although very concerning its also a good sign that Trudo doesn't have the support needed for this in Canada. And also, they are showing themselves as the tyrants they are which causes more people to join together against the oppression.

Also there was an incident in Portland Or. Saturday night where Antifa opened fire on a group of people, 1 killed 5 injured at a road block of some sort, not much detail at the moment . It seems like the Canadian situation/response may have caused the acceleration of crap on this side of the boarder, we'll see.

Last edited:

Attachments

• NPC.1.png
    NPC.1.png
    921.7 KB · Views: 44
  • NPC.2.png
    NPC.2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 44
Back
Top Bottom