Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

This looks fake.

I don't believe for a second that a slow moving armada of Russian planes would be slowly flying over and area that has heavy anit-aircraft batteries. The outlines of some sort of planes is easy to see.

Besides, Russia has top of the line satellite technology to probably monitor live what is happening on the ground. Add to that spies within the civilian population and I just don't see them being surprised like this.

But I could be wrong, which is tough to verify in the Age of Fake News.

I don't know just speculating. These son of a bitch psychopaths are afraid for their skin over plandemia. Too many people have opened their eyes. These tribunals set up to get them. Maybe they want to set the world on fire, distract us.
As for Poland, I don't know how it really is but those US bases. If they somehow smuggled nuclear weapons in there, it'll be hard not to fall off your popcorn seat.
May the knowledge we gain bear fruit.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

This looks fake.

I don't believe for a second that a slow moving armada of Russian planes would be slowly flying over and area that has heavy anit-aircraft batteries. The outlines of some sort of planes is easy to see.

Besides, Russia has top of the line satellite technology to probably monitor live what is happening on the ground. Add to that spies within the civilian population and I just don't see them being surprised like this.

It's from a game called Arma 3.

This looks fake.

Yes, first the air defense is destroyed, and then the planes fly.
who can download this video, look at the metadata of when it was filmed.

On Poland it's worth also acknowledging that they have experienced tremendous economic growth over the recent years and their citizens are now enjoying a quality of life that wasn't possible before. This is so much so that Poles who had previously left the country years ago to go abroad for work have been returning back.

The poles most definitely see their recent good fortunes as a result of pivoting west. I'd say the main blemish on Russia's historical record is that it has not brought to it's ex-soviet countries economic prosperity and so for the average citizen, the West will always offer the best option for a better life. Russia needs to address this somehow if it intends to not be seen as a global villain long term.

Fight for these people ????

1645718129206.png

If I was Ukrainian I wouldn't move a finger. These and more brought the country to a poverty level not seen in a long long time. Ukraine has natural resources to be a rich country. Has the best soil in huge acreage to grow whatever they want without fertilizer. And where are they ? To make a living they need to leave the country looking for work.

All thanks to people like those in that table plus the Nazi Azov/Svoboda gangsters in the government.

I would like to point out, that there are no Russians, Poles, or Germans. Only corrupted politicians who are NOT representing their country or the people living in these countries. Dwelling what the Russians or the Poles or the Germans DID is not helping, but creating polarity. I can assure everybody, that not one senile person would like to initiate another world war in any of these countries.

Esto parece falso.

No creo ni por un segundo que una armada de aviones rusos en movimiento lento estaría volando lentamente sobre un área que tiene baterías antiaéreas pesadas. Los contornos de algún tipo de aviones son fáciles de ver.

Además, Rusia tiene tecnología satelital de primera línea para probablemente monitorear en vivo lo que sucede en el terreno. Agregue a eso espías dentro de la población civil y simplemente no los veo sorprendidos de esta manera.

Pero podría estar equivocado, lo cual es difícil de verificar en la era de las noticias falsas.
It could be without a doubt because of the magnitude of the images and what you say or modern technology has made certain anti-aircraft weapons obsolete.
Pd: And yes, it was indeed from a game.

Last edited:
It does not look good, a large influx of immigrants and suicidal sanctions against Russia will result in Poland being destabilized. Pluto's return at its finest.
We have been wondering what will be the next chaos-creating steps of the Western Cabal? Plandemic 1.0 didn't work. Ukraine didn't work. Maybe incite revolution in Nepal (Violent protest erupts over US grant in China’s backyard), but they are small and remote. For the demon-worshiper WEF Cabal - Poland appears to be in a much better strategic position.. and its mass mind-programming is complete. Poland shares a neighbor with similarly ponerized, thus Anti-Russian Latvia: (from Sott.net)
Latvia threatens fines for citizens watching recently banned Russian TV channels
Latvia begins blocking RT news site aimed at country's Russian-speaking minority as outlet accuses Riga of attack on free press

Back
Top Bottom