Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

You are right in the middle of the crisis, west of Donbass. Please try to report about the situation if something happens. I bookmarked your posts as important Ukraine intel. Thank You!!

I'm here again for the time being, my laptop has recharged a bit.
The second stream has begun with messages from different parts of Ukraine. It's in Russian, but there are videos from the scene.

here is a link from there, where information and video are also published:

it is still calm in my region, local people are trying to get information about shelters - but in fact they are absent in my city and around it, they only offer the population to hide in the basements of houses. These basements are in such a state that, on the contrary, it is more dangerous there, even rats disdain to be there. There are bomb shelters in the industrial zone outside the city, but they have been in a derelict and deplorable state for a very long time. I went into one of them when I was working on a mine site back in 2011 - a pity sight, they are not intended for people. Everything is so in here, everything is abandoned, plundered and destroyed during the years of "independence" after the collapse of the USSR.

sorry for my broken english, i don't have time to "polish" the text right now.

Exactly my observation as well

People here are constantly being brainwashed by media, the hate is enormous and seen everywhere. They predict nuclear war and post-apocaliptic world
And also it is worth noting that a lot of people here have some negative sentiment towards Ukrainians. You can see on the Twitter things like Galicia and Volhynia being mentioned a lot recently. It does not look good, a large influx of immigrants and suicidal sanctions against Russia will result in Poland being destabilized. Pluto's return at its finest.

Edit:
The media here are milking the situation. Suddenly, no COID-19 death statistics, but words like: genocide, Hitler, terrorist, psycho...

You quote Ilya !!!! Come on, what does this have to do with the present situation.

Well, the russian tenor had been something on the line of "europe never has experienced before". So except nuke hits, which some might consider to be more mercyfull than finding your babies brain on your home wall, what could be worse?

The Ruskis are not the "Good guys".. Maybe minor assholes compared to US of A. But i doubt it. You dont want to be a vasall of any of the two. And, like 'The Cś"said, competing nation states are an illusion.

And also it is worth noting that a lot of people here have some negative sentiment towards Ukrainians. You can see on the Twitter things like Galicia and Volhynia being mentioned a lot recently. It does not look good, a large influx of immigrants and suicidal sanctions against Russia will result in Poland being destabilized. Pluto's return at its finest.
Yes, some people talk about Wolyn and that "we shouldn't help Ukrainians because of Wolyn", but the exact same people think that Putin is trying to take over Europe. The vast majority is pro helping Ukraine though. Poland will once again suffer because of West empire-Russia conflict.

I'm not hearing good things from Poland. The Poles are heavily brainwashed against Russia and the hate is blind / irrational. They are being worked up about Russia's move into Ukraine and think the whole of Eastern Europe will go back into Russian control.
Poles better read history closely. Certainly at least that in the XX Century and at the start of WW II and on. When I started to dig into the geopolitical evolution of Europe from around 14th century on I was mighty surprised how Poland was handled when WW II started. I will just put this in because anything more simply diverges from this threads topic.

This "event" I believe will exactly mimic what will happen with Ukraine.

Despite their previous reassurances, they didn’t leap to defend Poland. They had no troops in the area at the time and hadn’t yet mustered the political will or military capacity to begin sending any. The Poles pleaded with the British to bomb German air bases, but the British refused. They feared that if they bombed the Germans before the Germans bombed them, they might alienate the Americans.

There you we can see how good are agreements of coming to help. But the Brits were busy. They were busy dropping "leaflets" on cities. Then for over 8 months they did NOTHING !!!!! The excuse that is offered why they did this is down right childish.

"leaflets" = "sanctions"

The Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation reports that Ukrainian border guards do not offer any resistance to Russian troops

МО РФ сообщает, что украинские пограничники не оказывают никакого сопротивления российским войскам
Yes, videos of Ukrainian soldiers waving white flags are already circulating:

by the way:

Statement by the Russian Foreign Ministry on new U.S. anti-Russian sanctions (translated from Russian):

The package of sanctions announced by the U.S. Administration, already in the 101st time, affecting the financial sector with the expansion of the list of individuals against whom personal restrictions are imposed, goes in line with Washington's ongoing attempts to change Russia's course.

Despite the obvious futility of the efforts made over the years to hinder the development of our economy, the U.S. has once again reflexively seized upon restrictive instruments that are ineffective and counterproductive from the standpoint of American interests.

Russia has proven that for all the costs of sanctions, it is capable of minimizing the damage inflicted. And certainly not sanctions pressure can affect our determination to firmly defend our interests.

We note that the arsenal of U.S. foreign policy, which is captive to the stereotypes of a unipolar world with the false conviction that the United States still has the right and ability to impose its own rules of the world order, has no other means but blackmail, intimidation, and threats. This does not work with the world powers, primarily Russia and other key international players. Let the "cries" from the U.S. be followed by their satellites and clients, who have completely lost their independence. But we are open to diplomacy based on the principles of mutual respect, equality and consideration for each other's interests.

There should be no doubts - the sanctions will be met with a strong response, not necessarily symmetrical, but will be calibrated to be felt by the American side.

This is the most excellent and diplomatic "middle finger" that I ever read. :-D

Back
Top Bottom