Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

Well, germany experienced "quite enough" at the end of WW2. Like citizens found their childrens brain on their homes walls or had to watch their children beeing raped and murdered. Initiated by the flyer from "Ilya Ehrenburg", citation:

"The Germans are not human beings. Henceforth the word German means to us the most terrible curse. From now on the word German will trigger your rifle. We shall not speak any moe. We shall not get excited. We shall kill. If you have not killed at least one German a day, you have wasted that day... If you cannot kill your German with a bullet, kill him with your bayonet. If there is calm on your part of the front, if you are waiting for the fighting, kill a German before combat. If you leave a German alive, the German will hang a Russian and rape a Russian woman. If you kill one German, kill another - there is nothing more amusing for us than a heap of German corpses. Do not count days; do not count miles. Count only the number of Germans you have killed. Kill the German - this is your old mother's prayer. Kill ther German - this is what your children beseech you to do. Kill the German - this is the cry of your Russian earth. Do not waver. Do not let up. Kill."

This had been a flyer distributed by airplane over russian troops aproaching or already inside germany.
?

You are in Ukraine? Are Ukrainians moving to like Poland in panic or are they staying in their houses?

Ps, civilians given guns stand no chance against Russian military. That's just sending young men to death needlessly.
Hungarian media reports:
1. Hungarian military moving east to the Ukrainian-Hungarian border. This is a normal action.
2. Millions of refugees leaving Ukraine. Some arrive to Hungary - probably en masse. Nobody is turned away at the Kiev embassy in Hungary.
3. Just right across the street (in our little agricultural city of 18K souls, 90 miles west of the Ukrainian border) we have a long, renovated house - probably owned by a landlord - that received Ukrainian refugees during the Donbass-Lugansk conflict (2014-2015) in 2016 as a result of horrible living conditions in Ukraine. Hungary offered multiple living bonuses and pensions to the refugees. They lived there until about 2020. I imagine the house will be full again now.

He is English. Everything is a nuclear war for him. 😂
Besides, he thinks I have no sense of danger. I do, but after I grew up in the Wild Wild East, I have a different idea about danger. As long as bullets not falling on my breakfast table, I don't care.
Hungary once took the wrong side. It cost her three quoters of her territory. If this will happen again, Hungary will become a city-state. Orban would not risk this. He would lose his precious vineyards....
It is interesting you said that. When ever India Pakistan skirmishes happen, every western outlet start with a reminder of both as nuclear powers. For people living there, it is just another possible way of dying from thousands of other ways people die every day.

Even when Indian and Chinese soldiers fight, they fight with fists in this age .There is always govt. level meeting during these conflict to test other party's resolve. West is reacting to their cold war programming and those who are fighting for life knows reality of not using them. Probably, it is related to West's lack of trust in people in east's self control and reacting in their own way.

Guys, the problem though is Russia is definitely going to lose the information war in the West and majority of the World. All the bought and paid for Media - the same media that has been keeping us in a state of emergency over covid, will only broadcast one message i.e. Russia is evil. Broadcasted enough times means the vast amount of people will believe it unquestioningly. This in turn will lead the population into the hands of the elites i.e. to protect them.
Russians don't care what West thinks. Western population already in elite's grip for a long time and elite can do what they want and had been doing for a long time. Russians simply don't want to be part of it.
Also, the whole covid crimes will be buried in light of this new emergency.

Does anyone know how it all ends?
I think, it depends on when Saudi's decide to show middle finger to US. There are some sporadic signs towards it.

If we go by Putin resolve of "de-militarize" or "de-nazify", there will have to have invasion of Ukraine and regime change. Probably that is the easy part for Russia due to its practical military strength and surprise nature. Once that happens, tougher part starts where they have to listen to music and nine yards of media war. I guess they are used to it and plans to handle it safely with out getting sucked in to 80's Afghanistan situation.

Well, germany experienced "quite enough" at the end of WW2. Like citizens found their babies brain on their home walls or had to watch their children and woman being raped and murdered. Initiated by the flyer from "Ilya Ehrenburg", citation:
You quote Ilya !!!! Come on, what does this have to do with the present situation.
Russians just arrived. Give them time to fulfill your insinuated prediction.

This is the Ilya.

OK, I know RENSE is not a popular web site but the details of his life are accurate. Plus I'm too lazy to spend time researching on this worm who is in the same category as Leon Trotzky (Lev Davidovich Bronstein), a so called Russian intellectual.

But in the case of Azov Nazis who for years have had a free hand to do what they want with anyone that spoke Russian or seemed to support that country, we already have available images to see. We even have images of what their WW II equivalents were doing.

This one is well documented

I'm not hearing good things from Poland. The Poles are heavily brainwashed against Russia and the hate is blind / irrational. They are being worked up about Russia's move into Ukraine and think the whole of Eastern Europe will go back into Russian control.
Exactly my observation as well

People here are constantly being brainwashed by media, the hate is enormous and seen everywhere. They predict nuclear war and post-apocaliptic world.

Polish media on the go: 1645716451240.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom