Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

Silly question but does this officially mark the end of the covid pandemic? 🤔

Interesting coincidence that today is officially the day when all domestic covid restrictions including legal requirements to self isolate ends in the UK. Contact tracing also ends.
Doesn't this strike you as odd that Saint Fauci isn't singing nowadays, how gruesome this Plandemic is and we don't hear much - if any - grave Plandemic prognoses from the West.. how we should be afraid from new Variants.
I guess the new Con-19 variant is called "Ukraine Invasion": I'm sure it was gene-sequenced and identified by the CDC.

Only this "Russia will invade Ukraine!"-hysteria on repeat from MSM in the last months. Plandemic news from Mass Media somehow disappeared completely..

RT stopped censoring the words 'Russia' and 'War' and 'Putin' when used in the same sentence in their comment section, powered by Disqus.

RT began to censor new expressions, like the "Vaxxed Zombie" term. I guess I used it too liberally on their forums.. 'Fatty' is censored too (for her fatty heart with angina), I tried to use it in the Valieva hysteria: for a 15 year old teen athlete, who requires 3 heart-medications to compete.

Russia-hater trolls - probably paid by the West - flooded RT now that the Ukraine "invasion" truly began. Critical Russian tactical articles reporting key news from Ukraine do not have a comment section. I like it, how RT keeps it clean. There ain't no need for comments on Putin's official statements.

Last edited:
You are in Ukraine? Are Ukrainians moving to like Poland in panic or are they staying in their houses?

Ps, civilians given guns stand no chance against Russian military. That's just sending young men to death needlessly.
I don't know what's going on at the borders in other regions, but according to the videos I've found, the roads are full of cars. However, I am not sure if Ukrainians are being released from the country, because the imposition of martial law implies the closure of borders and a ban on exit.

I have a problem with my laptop, it turns off exactly every 30 minutes and does not want to charge, now there is 10% battery left, sorry for taking so long to answer.

What happens when Russia acts and tells the truth with God on its side not caring whatever lies the Devil may tell. We are going to find out. Nobody has ever stood up against the Cabal like this. Perhaps it will inspire people instead!

The Ukrainian authorities did not advise anything to anyone and did not try to explain. Many people stay at home to avoid being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Those who go to bomb shelters cannot get in because they are closed and no one knows who has the keys. In Kharkiv, people hide in the subway.

Back
Top Bottom