Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

Many here have never been in a country at war, so you will get more practice at trying to chill us😎.
I'm near Switzerland, so we're far from the front line, but people are already freacking out.

Safe travel in Hungary🌼
He is English. Everything is a nuclear war for him. 😂
Besides, he thinks I have no sense of danger. I do, but after I grew up in the Wild Wild East, I have a different idea about danger. As long as bullets not falling on my breakfast table, I don't care.
Hungary once took the wrong side. It cost her three quoters of her territory. If this will happen again, Hungary will become a city-state. Orban would not risk this. He would lose his precious vineyards....

I will travel to Hungary in a couple of days. My husband is freaking out. I told him I had worst when I heard the gunshots from Yugoslavia in 1991... It became quite normal after a while. I guess this statement didn't help.... He is more freaking out now... 😆
So far there are no combat operations in Hungary 90 miles West of the Ukrainian border, so you can come. :D;-D

My ""favorite"", but exactly for this reason frequently checked Anti-Putin website - index.hu - lamented the "horrible" Russian invasion and tries as always to smear Russia-friendly Orban and lick NATO's and WEFs behinds.

Orban had to condemn Russia, since Hungary is NATO ally, but he said that Hungarian soldiers will absolutely NOT go to Ukraine, as Hungary must remain independent at all costs to guarantee the security of Hungarian civilians.

Otherwise currently Hungary, under the leadership of Prez. Orban is Russia friendly, supporting massive Russian projects - building another nuclear power plant, buying a massive amount of Russian gas, and suppressing the Russia-Hater opposition.

We'll see. I keep an open mind for the situation to improve as much as possible. I want a better timeline than the 2021 one!

Last edited:
Silly question but does this officially mark the end of the covid pandemic? 🤔

Will see, but interestingly enough, Khazin (Russian economist) shared the following on his Telegram channel. The writing in Russian says:

"It seems that Putin with his speech cured entire World from Covid". ;-)

photo_2022-02-24_19-02-52.jpg

And more about economy, gas prices are again at record highs, and apparently gold price is also rising:

photo_2022-02-24_18-14-40.jpg

Last edited:
Guys, the problem though is Russia is definitely going to lose the information war in the West and majority of the World. All the bought and paid for Media - the same media that has been keeping us in a state of emergency over covid, will only broadcast one message i.e. Russia is evil. Broadcasted enough times means the vast amount of people will believe it unquestioningly. This in turn will lead the population into the hands of the elites i.e. to protect them.

Also, the whole covid crimes will be buried in light of this new emergency.

Does anyone know how it all ends?

Guys, the problem though is Russia is definitely going to lose the information war in the West and majority of the World. All the bought and paid for Media - the same media that has been keeping us in a state of emergency over covid, will only broadcast one message i.e. Russia is evil. Broadcasted enough times means the vast amount of people will believe it unquestioningly. This in turn will lead the population into the hands of the elites i.e. to protect them.

Perhaps, but I don't care anymore. Do what is right, no matter what people think. If people choose to believe the lies. That's on them.

They might try to control the narrative but most people have lost trust in the mainstream media. It’s possible that they will only be able to control the NPC / OP population. I’m confident that people will wake up to the geopolitical lies in a similar manner to how they woke up from the covid lies.

Where this might become problematic for us is if it becomes dangerous/illegal in the West to voice approval of Russia's actions.

Back
Top Bottom