Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

One wonders if Poland will try to get back its territory that was given to form Ukraine at the end of WW II ?
Maybe some parts of Poland become a part of Russia instead. Vistula still remembers Russian border guards, wasn't so long ago.

I mean if they do something "stupid", I do not wish Russian authority over them of course, they should be free to govern they own lands if they wish so.

Polish authorities and media are puppets of globalists, now Polish media are all panicking and saying that Russians are bombing Kharkiv. What is really going on in there, does anyone know? And that Poland will take refugees any moment now.

Great majority of Polish people believe that Putin wants to take all eastern European countries and that Putin is an old crazy bastard. When you say otherwise you are Russian agent. I can't take it anymore, those people... are doomed. All my friends blinded. It hurts.

I saw somewhere on Twitter or such, that the Ukrainian army crashed Russian jets (somewhere they say 5, somewhere 6, i.e. like this article here).

Well maybe they did, maybe they didn't, maybe they are exaggerating, who knows at this point.

But, I've just heard on Sputnik (Serbian) live podcast covering this situation (will J&N do one special as well? :-) ) that actually one jet crashed due to pilot error:

Russian Su-25 Jet Crashes Due to Piloting Error, Pilot Ejected and is Now Safe at Base, MoD Says​

The Ministry of Defence stated that the incident occurred during a special military operation in Ukraine.

"An Su-25 attack aircraft of the Russian Aerospace Forces crashed due to a piloting error. The pilot ejected safely and is already at the location of his military unit", Major General Igor Konashenkov stated.

The crash happened amid the special military operation in Ukraine, launched on Thursday morning.

It came after an escalation in Donbass, with Ukrainian forces shelling the territories of the Donetsk and Lugansk People's Republics. The DPR and LPR appealed to Russia, and Moscow recognised both as independent nations, urging Ukraine to stop the bloodshed in the region.

Is it even worth it to go to ANY of the MSM at this point?

To be honest, I opened during today 2-3 times some (western backuped) MSM and almost cried when I saw the level of one-sided and false reporting and the news.

I live near Zaporozhye / Zaporizzhia, my sister is in Dnipro. So far, it is relatively quiet here, apart from the panic of the population and car accidents on the roads. It is reported that the power plants have been taken under control by Russian troops.
Zelensky began distributing weapons to everyone, without any conditions and checks. From the military registration and enlistment offices they carry agendas.
You are right in the middle of the crisis, west of Donbass. Please try to report about the situation if something happens. I bookmarked your posts as important Ukraine intel. Thank You!!

Polish authorities and media are puppets of globalists, now Polish media are all panicking and saying that Russians are bombing Kharkiv. What is really going on in there, does anyone know? And that Poland will take refugees any moment now.

Great majority of Polish people believe that Putin wants to take all eastern European countries and that Putin is an old crazy bastard. When you say otherwise you are Russian agent. I can't take it anymore, those people... are doomed. All my friends blinded. It hurts.
Today's Polish authorities are manipulative and use to settle their own versions of facts since over a decade. They even made people president of Gdansk assassinated during the charity and another authorities receiving threats so by now they backed up a bit with their hate talk putting the main sources of it behind the curtains. Nevertheless they are using mass media like Catholic radio TV Trwam, Polish Radio which they destroyed in that sense (provoking alternative internet ones to be created) and The National TV. They got about 50% of support in the nation using Church as their electorate makers, buying people with social benefits and lying and got really restless in that, even censoring press, trying to destroy either the private media, eavesdropping on opponents using Pegasus (probably sending the data to another countries thoughtlessly). They accuse Putin of killing their lider in Smolensk by agreement with Donald Dusk (ex Polish Prime Minister and ex President of the European Council) who they call a traitor of the nation (even the invasion was called his fault today). Yet we don't have the military strength to defend our country so in this case they will be using NATO and blaming UE as usual. While Putin already mentioned twice he is ready to use Nuclear Bombs so everyone's freaking out because we remember the Cold War. And another half of the country is using the most objective media they find like commercial television and online but hence the domestic conflict it gets extremes and creates some informational fuss either.

There is a New World Order emerging. The time for talk is clearly over. I think the Russians don't care anymore about the so-called ''International community', western puppet media, and the brain death fools who believe it. They stand with Truth and Justice. Everything else is irrelevant. Time to pick aside.

Well, germany experienced "quite enough" at the end of WW2. Like citizens found their babies brain on their home walls or had to watch their children and woman being raped and murdered. Initiated by the flyer from "Ilya Ehrenburg", citation:

"The Germans are not human beings. Henceforth the word German means to us the most terrible curse. From now on the word German will trigger your rifle. We shall not speak any moe. We shall not get excited. We shall kill. If you have not killed at least one German a day, you have wasted that day... If you cannot kill your German with a bullet, kill him with your bayonet. If there is calm on your part of the front, if you are waiting for the fighting, kill a German before combat. If you leave a German alive, the German will hang a Russian and rape a Russian woman. If you kill one German, kill another - there is nothing more amusing for us than a heap of German corpses. Do not count days; do not count miles. Count only the number of Germans you have killed. Kill the German - this is your old mother's prayer. Kill ther German - this is what your children beseech you to do. Kill the German - this is the cry of your Russian earth. Do not waver. Do not let up. Kill."

This had been a flyer distributed by airplane over russian troops aproaching or already inside germany.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom