Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

The Covid ''Normies'' on Twitter are going crazy with their traitor accusations for anyone who supports Russia. As of today, it really feels like I 100% don't care what they have to say anymore. It also feels a bit like reality is splitting.

Putin really showed how irrelevant they are when you stand with God.

The Covid ''Normies'' on Twitter are going crazy with their traitor accusations for anyone who supports Russia. As of today, it really feels like I 100% don't care what they have to say anymore. It also feels a bit like reality is splitting.
Are they tweeting from Langley, VA ? :rotfl:

The Reality ,as always, is that innocent people suffer because of a minority of psychopaths who once they get power that's it. Trudo is one of the more recent ones to come out of the closet. Nothing good about any of this in Ukraine except the hope that maybe this will lead to clearing out these rats and install a gov. that is FOR THE PEOPLE. What's there now is not that.
Lets Hope

Are they tweeting from Langley, VA ? :rotfl:

Not sure, but they certainly share the same hivemind. And it is soulless. We have zero connection with them. Time to part ways and let reality split. That's how I feel about it. Just feels right and peaceful without anger. But I only slept for 2 hours and can hardly focus on my work. Too much is happening. So not sure if it makes sense.

You probably soon we see this part of Putin's speech translated into English, but this is what is being shared on Russian Telegram channels:

Putin - about the operation in Ukraine: What is happening is a forced measure. They simply left no chance to do otherwise. The security risks were such that it was impossible to respond in any other way. All attempts have failed. Nothing! Frankly, I am even surprised. We have not moved a single millimeter on any issue. I want to emphasize that - a forced measure. Because they could have created such risks for us that it is not clear how the country would have existed!

So far, it looks like the Deep State is getting what they want, and things will proceed more or less according to plan for awhile unless/until Russia slips in some kind of asymmetric "surprise." The US wanted Russia to attack Ukraine and it did. The US wanted Russia to impose some kind of sanctions on the US to scapegoat them for the Biden administration's failures, and they will. The next step is to roll all of the Covid-19 emergency infrastructure into a response to an economic emergency ostensibly instigated by Russia via new lockdowns of some sort. I don't think anyone in the Washington establishment really expected Ukraine to stand a chance against Russia, they just wanted to fill the place with weaponry to generate as much annoyance as possible for Russia. So from my perspective, everything that has happened so far is well in hand for the Deep State...for now.

Last edited:
So far, it looks like the Deep State is getting what they want, and things will proceed more or less according to plan for awhile unless/until Russia slips in some kind of asymmetric "surprise." The US wanted Russia to attack Ukraine and it did. The US wanted Russia to impose some kind of sanctions on the US to scapegoat them for the Biden administration's failures, and they will. The next step is to roll all of the Covid-19 emergency infrastructure into a response to an economic emergency ostensibly instigated by Russia via new lockdowns of some sort. I don't think anyone in the Washington establishment really expected Ukraine to stand a chance against Russia, they just wanted to filled the place with weaponry to generate as much annoyance as possible for Russia. So from my perspective, everything that has happened so far is well in hand for the Deep State...for now.
I think they really wanted to have their nuclear missiles in Ukraine. Don't you think so?

Once more Macron made a fool of himself:
"Macron has been once again "denied", this time by Berlin. While Macron suggested answers that will include "a military intervention", Berlin rectified: "there will be no military confrontation between NATO and Russia. Only sanctions." Scathing"

FMYKN8fXEAAAAJt.jpg

Back
Top Bottom