Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

Interesting perspective:

View attachment 55360
A person I know who is still into the Q thing has a similar take. Says since the CIA regime change coup in 2014, Ukraine has been a candy land (ie:human trafficking), CIA training ground for cells of actual NAZI types, (Like Isis in Syria was before Putin decisively took it down) money laundering and cash cows for the sons of the Elite like Biden, Pelosi, Kerry and Romney's sons. Thinks Putin is taking care of the Globalist threat in cahoots with Trump's people. Of course this person is still waiting for Trump to return like Linus and the Great Pumpkin. :-(

I can't help being in awe of Putin's resolve. I know the US will become even more of a living hell with the politicians and MSM blame placed on that dastardly Ruskie Putin. Still, I'm excited because Putin seems to be ripping the curtain to expose those hiding behind it. The Globalists and their media whores can wail, yet more than a few people I know as of this morning are not buying into their narrative.

What a time we live in!

Putin stood up to threats from Cabal-controlled NATO, Central Banks and the IMF. Don't poke the Bear, indeed.

I am angry, I want to at least to beat some Russians. There are many in my country. Who should I choose to beat, what do you think ?
Calling for violence against anyone, in any context, is against forum rules. Thus you are banned. You may find other forums more tolerant of your wish for violence. This forum does not tolerate it.

On Poland it's worth also acknowledging that they have experienced tremendous economic growth over the recent years and their citizens are now enjoying a quality of life that wasn't possible before. This is so much so that Poles who had previously left the country years ago to go abroad for work have been returning back.

The poles most definitely see their recent good fortunes as a result of pivoting west. I'd say the main blemish on Russia's historical record is that it has not brought to it's ex-soviet countries economic prosperity and so for the average citizen, the West will always offer the best option for a better life. Russia needs to address this somehow if it intends to not be seen as a global villain long term.

I will argue with you and suggest looking at the situation a little wider. Poland was somewhat lucky to join the EU as one of the first from the post-Soviet space. Largely because of this, Poland managed to achieve significant financial assistance from the EU. This program has been in operation for many years and its size is very significant, hundreds of billions of euros. Largely due to this, what you are writing about has been achieved. In the foreseeable future, this assistance program will end and then we will see what Poland is really worth. Otherwise, it is already possible to look at objective indicators. Population reduction, destruction of entire industries (mechanical engineering, light industry, automotive industry, shipbuilding, etc.). For comparison, we can cite the Baltic countries, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, as well as countries that have embarked on the same path, but did not have time to go through it to the end -these are Ukraine , Georgia, Moldova- the processes are all the same except for the same financial assistance, or rather its size. The same reduction in population, the same destruction of industry, and even with constant but limited financial assistance from the EU and the United States, we have a very serious reduction in the GDP of countries without real prospects for tangible growth. If you want examples in the opposite direction, then I suggest you objectively look at the restoration and development of the same regions after the Great Patriotic War, or the same Afghanistan, which was under the control of the USSR for 10 years and under the control of the United States for 20 years.

Я поспорю в вами и предлагаю посмотреть на ситуацию чуть шире. Польше несколько повезло присоединиться к ЕС одной из первых из постсоветского пространства. Во многом из-за этого Польше удалось добиться значительной финансовой помощи от ЕС. Эта программа действует уже много лет и размеры её очень значительны, сотня миллиардов евро. Во многом за счет этого достигнуто то, о чем вы пишете. В обозримом будущем эта программа помощи закончится и вот тогда мы посмотрим чего стоит Польша на самом деле. В остальном уже сейчас можно посмотреть на объективные показатели. Сокращение населения, уничтожение целых отраслей промышленности (машиностроение, легкая промышленность, автопром, судостроение и т.д.). Для сравнения можно привести страны прибалтики, Литву, Латвию, Эстонию а так же страны ставшие на этот же путь, но не успевшие его пройти до конца-это Украина и Грузия Процессы все те же самые за исключением той самой финансовой помощи, точнее её размеров. Тоже самое сокращение населения, тоже самое уничтожение промышленности и даже при наличии постоянной, но ограниченной финансовой помощи со стороны ЕС и США, имеем очень серьезное сокращение ВВП стран без реальных перспектив ощутимого роста. Если хотите примеры в обратную сторону, то предлагаю вам объективно посмотреть на восстановление и развитие тех же самых регионов после Великой Отечественной войны или тот же Афганистан, который находился под контролем СССР 10 лет и под контролем США 20 лет.

Сolonelcassad:​

From there:

The Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation reports that all the tasks set for today have been successfully completed. It is difficult to disagree, the morning and daylight hours were successful, most of the large stationary facilities were destroyed, the Air Force, Air Defense and Navy of Ukraine ceased to exist. The southern group (2 white stripes) took the Kakhovka hydroelectric complex and entered Kherson.
Group Z in the Kharkov direction blockaded Kharkov, took Sumy. But most importantly, she and the corps of the people's militia so tied up the largest and most powerful enemy grouping in battle that he could not maneuver and send part of the reserves to Kiev and the Crimea.

Moreover, this enemy grouping is slowly retreating, suffering heavy losses.
Group V in the Kiev direction broke into the defensive lines of the Armed Forces of Ukraine on the border with Belarus, took the Gostomel airfield and is at a distance of howitzer fire from Kiev. The night will be hot.

Chernobyl is under the control of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation
----

UPD:

It is reported from the cities neighboring with me that Russian troops are advancing past and in about an hour they will pass in the area of my city, heading towards Zaporozhye. They saw a helicopter in the sky. From the villages in the vicinity of the city, fires are filmed and the sounds of shooting are reported.

I think they really wanted to have their nuclear missiles in Ukraine. Don't you think so?

It could be, I mean even if Russia and China played along for the last two years and even before that trying to be reasonable and complacent with the West it seems it wasn't enough for the PTB.

I'd dare to speculate that the PTB were suspecting from the start of the scamdemic and the rolling our of their Great Reset plan that Russia and probably China as well weren't fully on board with the PTB, Russia being considered a wildcard and therefore not trustworthy and thus maybe they really would have loved to have been able to put some nukes in Ukraine in order to put even more pressure on Russia in order to follow along with the PTB's script by playing willingly the ascribed role of the villain of the World.

But considering how things have developed thus far I get the strong feeling that Russia and probably China have decided finally to take a different road from the West thus splitting from the delusional pathological reality that the PTB are trying to implement worldwide thus Russia choosing to play the role of the paladin of the oppressed thus fulfilling the prophecy made by Edgar Cayce that foresaw the rise of Russia as a stronghold against the darkness that tries to engulf the entire planet. And if that's the case then the things may really turn very interesting rather soon which i'll be honest I Welcome wholeheartedly not because I'm a masochist, but because I agree with what Luc and other members have said recently on the following thread that the slow sadistic torture for the last 2 years is ENOUGH, this slow torture reached an unbearable point, crushing the people from the inside. Enough is enough.

It's time for some action!

P.S. Sorry if my post seems a little too preachy.

Re Poland. I think the economic “assistance” and advancement comes with some heavy strings attached and a mountain of debt.

Poland does seem fixated on mistrust and animosity towards Russia. Germany gets excused and the West/USA is favored in spite of the fact the West allowed the Russians to stay there in the first place to set up the Cold War. It’s a strange world.

You are most likely right. But What real difference does a few hundred miles make with modern warhead delivery systems?
if it exists... the majority of strategic points and Russian cities would be in the south of the country, if I'm not mistaken, the missiles in Ukraine would arrive in 5 minutes more or less, which gives almost no reaction time for what Putin said... Be that as it may, with this move they could stop NATO pranks in their tracks and they would think twice at least from now on.

Back
Top Bottom