Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

I just went out into the yard. Silence all around. Nobody on the streets. Curfew from 22.00 to 6.00. I can only hear some kind of rumble of engines from the direction of the exit from the city, it is difficult to determine from here.
electricity and mobile communications still work here.

As far as I know at the moment, it is hot in the airfield area above Kiev, in the direction of Donetsk from Mariupol (Sea of Azov) and near Kharkov. Ukrainian troops blew up a bridge there to thwart the Russians.

I think they really wanted to have their nuclear missiles in Ukraine. Don't you think so?
In their "perfect world," yes. They would've bullied Putin with their sanctions and whatnot such that he would just roll over and accept NATO encircling him to the point that Russia is impotent as an independent sovereign entity. Over time, it became apparent that wasn't going to happen, and the US needed a small war in Europe as a distraction from its failing empire and a "wag the dog" event to rally everyone around the flag and President Biden. The slaughtering of the Ukro-nazi client regime is acceptable collateral damage for this goal. It appears there may have been some 11th hour attempt to smuggle nukes into Ukraine in order to set up a more spectacular propaganda operation for the likely Russian invasion, but even a handful of nukes wouldn't have stopped Russia I don't think, just given it a bloody nose. Some members in Washington probably hope they could somehow dominate Russia, but I think the more realistic strategists have accepted the fact that in their best case the world would be divided in half, hearkening back to the Iron Curtain. Europe getting decimated militarily or economically or both is acceptable if the Russians don't intent to occupy.

The tide is flowing against the US, but there are many dominoes left to fall before it's a done deal and Putin saves the world. For the moment the broad scenario unfolding seems to fall within the parameters desired by the Deep State, however the Russians aren't stupid, and Putin may be just pretending he's dumb enough to be an instrument in their overall agenda until he suddenly pivots and delivers a surprise.

one of the metro stations in Kiev (photo 1) and Kharkov (2).

IMG_20220224_231106.jpg

IMG_20220224_231120.jpg

-----

"According to operational data, a column of marines and paratroopers of Ukrainian troops is moving from Nikolaev in the direction of Krivoy Rog in the amount of a reinforced battalion group, including 15 "heavy" and 45 other units.

These forces are aimed at capturing and holding a key road junction - the road to Kremenchug and Dnepropetrovsk, passing through Krivoy Rog, thereby blocking the movement of Russian forces.

The blocking of the road junction by the consolidated group of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, and Krivoy Rog is a large and very sprawling city - the longest in Europe, can lead to a slowdown in the advancement of Russian forces. Storming it is extremely inconvenient."

- Kamikazes 😔 this is my region.

-----

Ukraine again claims to take the Gostomel airport and withdraw the Russian troops with heavy losses to the surrounding forests.

Fighting continues in Sumy. Apparently there is a counterattack using armored vehicles in order to regain control of the city.

The Ukrainian Interior Ministry said it distributed 10,000 assault rifles in Kiev.

More symbolism thoughts, at least I think it's symbolic 😅

As Putin has stood against the West by doing it's thing from the North, South, and East vis a vis Ukraine, and while the narrative now attempts to shift from all the failings and exposure from the last two years, hopefully the world/those on the side of Truth will keep up the pressure of exposure by not forgetting the things that also just occurred in the North (Canada), the South (backdoor damages from vaccines), as well as the East (pushing back on the false narrative of the Ukraine 'invasion')

Surely yes now things are about to get "very interesting"

America as a superpower - that European countries should rally behind - is a joke. Is anything America says to be taken seriously these days? The only thing America does is subvert other nations, paving the way for criminals to set up shop, while claiming to bring liberty. That's their whole influence.

It's all recorded. You need only see it on the news everyday for the last couple decades.

So why is Biden standing speechless in a press conference, looking like he's pooping his pants now? Because it takes a long time for people to see what is happening, and now that the U.S. bluster doesn't work anymore... Why say anything? What would he gain?

one of the metro stations in Kiev (photo 1) and Kharkov (2).

View attachment 55434

View attachment 55435

-----

"According to operational data, a column of marines and paratroopers of Ukrainian troops is moving from Nikolaev in the direction of Krivoy Rog in the amount of a reinforced battalion group, including 15 "heavy" and 45 other units.

These forces are aimed at capturing and holding a key road junction - the road to Kremenchug and Dnepropetrovsk, passing through Krivoy Rog, thereby blocking the movement of Russian forces.

The blocking of the road junction by the consolidated group of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, and Krivoy Rog is a large and very sprawling city - the longest in Europe, can lead to a slowdown in the advancement of Russian forces. Storming it is extremely inconvenient."

- Kamikazes 😔 this is my region.

-----

Ukraine again claims to take the Gostomel airport and withdraw the Russian troops with heavy losses to the surrounding forests.

Fighting continues in Sumy. Apparently there is a counterattack using armored vehicles in order to regain control of the city.

The Ukrainian Interior Ministry said it distributed 10,000 assault rifles in Kiev.
The face of that GS dog says plenty. Hope it's ok. Is that weird?

No nukes exploding in Ukraine, I think. The Russian Blitzkrieg was too fast for that: black-merc operations - if any - were thwarted.
Nukes were for the old, worse timeline, we just avoided, I think.
We are safe in the near future as well: it feels no surprise morning nukes await.
Always allow possibilities for global situ improvement in your mind. Makes it easier to cross into relatively better timelines, I think.

Please post links to info like this.

Pro-West Channel I think

Multiple reports of Ukrainian army blowing up bridges to slow down Russian advance into Kiev.

Back
Top Bottom