Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

fake
check the information on the official media because reading this thread has already allegedly taken Kiev Kharkov Odessa several times, but in fact, almost all active hostilities take place in the Donbass
Please post link to official media

Let's all remember the old saying: the first casualty of war is truth.

It's inevitable that fake news will flood in - that's why it's important to triple verify sensational stuff.

Also worth remembering the fake news in the early days of covid i.e. people collapsing on streets

Wow, talk about decisiveness. Russia moved very quickly.
Putin, when he said "dont mess with us, you'll see beating that you never saw before" - outright scary. I would probably piss myself if saw that live in person
SHOCK and AWE Russian style!
Shock and awe (technically known as rapid dominance) is a tactic based on the use of overwhelming power and spectacular displays of force to paralyze the enemy's perception of the battlefield and destroy their will to fight.[1][2] Though the concept has a variety of historical precedents, the doctrine was explained by Harlan K. Ullman and James P. Wade in 1996 and was developed specifically for application by the US military by the National Defense University of the United States.[2][1]

Russia's military strategy in the First Chechen War, and particularly the Battle of Grozny, was described as "shock and awe."[12]

Telegram chanel with lots of videos

and facebook

I can't now track it down in my files (perhaps someone else here can?), but I think it was about 3-4 years ago that Putin either made a speech or gave an interview in which he stated emphatically that whilst Russia would do everything it could to achieve peace and co-operation via diplomacy and negotiation, if the time came when it was clear these processes could no longer reap benefit and that in fact they were being used as cover for an existential, fait accompli threat to Russia, then the great bear would not wait for such a fatal blow to land before it reacted: rather Russia would take its own destiny into its own hands and dictate the terms of its own survival come what may via preemptive direct action.

It seems that moment has come.

He has no intention of giving the US its desired Afghanistan 1979 2.0 and will clear the den of CIA Nazi vipers quicker that anyone can say Vladivostok, but I would say this has been primarily driven by unequivocal intelligence that what was imminent in Ukraine courtesy of the Brits/US by way of the worst kind of genocidal dirty tricks was that moment. Did they learn nothing from Syria? Seems not as they bathed in the pit of their own lies, delusions and propaganda. Well now they know. Game over. 90 years of US tyranny/hegemony in Europe officially declared moribund as of today. Glory be to Russia. Hail Caesar!

Very cogent perspective and I agree wholeheartedly with the ending sentiments!!!

What's your view of his invasion of Ukraine this morning Laura?

Well, you could say that I'm practically jumping for joy that the other shoe has finally dropped after over 20 years of waiting. Obviously, the suspense has been more acute since 2014, but let's face it, everything was leading to this face down with the US/EU hegemons for a very long time. I sure hope this is the beginning of more justice arriving on the planet.

Putin: “To anyone who would consider interfering from the outside: if you do you will face consequences greater than you have faced in history. All relevant decisions have been taken. I hope you hear me.”

In a day of dramatic developments, these are seven key events you may have missed:

1. Ukraine contacted up to 200,000 reservists - some aged 18 - to be immediately conscripted.

2. They ordered a State of Emergency across the country.

3. Some three million Ukraine citizens were told to leave Russia and return home immediately.

4. A massive cyber attack knocked out key Ukraine government websites.

5. 45,000 body bags were ordered by Russia to be taken to the frontline.

6. Russia took down its embassy’s flag in Kyiv and withdrew key diplomatic staff.

7. Shelling continued in the disputed Republics leaving at least one dead.

Back
Top Bottom