Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

The US Embassy in Kiev has issued a new security alert, stating that the State Department will shut down consular operations and won’t assist US citizens to evacuate. It also offered advice on what to do in case of bombing.

The warning was issued on Thursday, reporting an attack on the country and advising American citizens what actions they should take in the event of bombing, as well as reminding them that the US will not be able to evacuate them from Ukraine.

“On February 24, 2022, the Department of State suspended consular operations in Lviv, Ukraine… US citizens seeking emergency assistance and those who decide to remain in Ukraine should complete [an online form] and the State Department will respond,” it said in a message published on the embassy’s website.

I hope all Americans, Europeans, anyone who felt that the US was their ally, sit up and take notice. The US will convince you that it's in your best interest to jump into a snake pit, then spit on you as you reach your hand up for assistance to get out, saying "C'mon man, just fill out the online form.."

Nothing new under the sun, but this is beyond pathetic. The US administration is a blight and embarrassment on the world.

I hope I don't regret this but as someone who lives in the US, I don't see another way and all I can say is "Go Putin Go!" Those with eyes that see know Russia is not to blame for anything that happens going forward, contrary to what Not-My-President-Bidet says, or rather his handlers. One false move from the US and Putin will strike the head of the snake, part of me hopes he does. The other part knows the pain that will follow. But we're in pain now the world over, so again I hold nothing against him. He knows what needs to be done should it come to that, I just hope he knows how many people DO have faith in him.

I guess this could go so many ways at this point, so, be well everyone.
At least you're all the way in the US, the rest of us in Europe face dire consequences if NATO act stupidly.

At least you're all the way in the US, the rest of us in Europe face dire consequences if NATO act stupidly.

True, but it could go two ways, or both, if NATO makes a move, is their decision by themselves or are they following US orders? If the former, a strike on Europe. If the latter, a strike on US. Or hell, maybe a strike on both. Putin is done playing, and rightfully so. It's a terrifying prospect, but not as terrifying as if nothing is done to stop this madness.

I'm fully prepared to face whatever tomorrow brings. And I mean mentally, emotionally.

You know how I'm feeling - SCREW IT LETS GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD. No time for fear or anxiety now. Whatever will happen will happen. I still stand by my original assertion that I for one won't be enlisting in any war which of course is designed to depopulate the World and Europe. Screw the psychos.

Ah, some action, finally!

I think this will be over and done with quickly. There won't be any NATO retaliation as they know that its a war they cannot win. The tactics from here on would be to destroy the western economy via price inflation and a few carefully orchestrated cyber-attacks with all the blame put on Russia.

True, but it could go two ways, or both, if NATO makes a move, is their decision by themselves or are they following US orders? If the former, a strike on Europe. If the latter, a strike on US. Or hell, maybe a strike on both. Putin is done playing, and rightfully so. It's a terrifying prospect, but not as terrifying as if nothing is done to stop this madness.
Today's laugh injection (at least I laughed when I opened this page):

US Nuclear Target Map

1642632853326-png.53825

Lean over and kiss your unvaxxinated ass goodbye.

I went onto the BBC to see what the mainstream is feeding the masses

Screenshot_20220224_085944.jpg
I think Biden the idiot will engage Russia militarily. He can't not do it otherwise he's done for career wise. Plus he's an old guy who has nothing left to live for. We're screwed. I hope no preemptive strikes into Russia will occur.

February 24, 2022, 11:08 a.m.
The Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation: the Ukrainian military are leaving their positions en masse, abandoning weapons
Ekaterina Zaitseva

The Russian Defense Ministry, citing intelligence data, reports that units and servicemen of the Ukrainian army are leaving their positions en masse, abandoning weapons.

It is noted that the positions of the AFU units that have laid down their weapons are not subjected to strikes.

Earlier, the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation called fake information about the downed Russian military aircraft in Ukraine. The ministry also stated that the country's armed forces do not launch any missile, aviation or artillery strikes on Ukrainian cities, high-precision weapons disable military infrastructure, air defense facilities, military airfields and aviation of the Ukrainian army.

On February 24, Russian President Vladimir Putin announced that he had decided to conduct a military special operation to protect Donbass in response to a request for help from the heads of the LPR and DPR.

Ukraine has imposed martial law throughout the country.

Explosions are heard in Kiev, Kharkiv, Odessa and other major cities of the country. According to preliminary data, they come from military units

Минобороны РФ: украинские военные массово покидают занимаемые позиции, бросая вооружение - Газета.Ru | Новости

24 февраля 2022, 11:08

Минобороны РФ: украинские военные массово покидают занимаемые позиции, бросая вооружение​

Екатерина Зайцева

Минобороны России со ссылкой на данные разведки сообщает, что подразделения и военнослужащие украинской армии массово покидают занимаемые позиции, бросая вооружение.

Отмечается, что позиции подразделений ВСУ, сложивших оружие, ударам не подвергаются.

Ранее Министерстве обороны Российской Федерации назвали фейком информацию о сбитом на Украине российском военном самолете. Также в ведомстве заявили, что вооруженные силы страны не наносят никаких ракетных, авиационных или артиллерийских ударов по городам Украины, высокоточные средства поражения выводят из строя военную инфраструктуру, объекты ПВО, военные аэродромы и авиацию украинской армии.

24 февраля президент России Владимир Путин заявил, что принял решение о проведении военной спецоперации по защите Донбасса в ответ на просьбу о помощи от глав ЛНР и ДНР.

Украина ввела военное положение на всей территории страны.

В Киеве, Харькове, Одессе и других крупных городах страны слышны взрывы. По предварительным данным, они доносятся из воинских частей

Are you talking about a nuclear strike? 😅 While Putin is very determant and talks business, this kind of talk and sharing US map with possible nuclear targets is straight Cold War scare talk. ;-):rolleyes: Not talking specifically about your reply. Just what I see on the thread.

I think that cooler minds and reasoning must prevail.

I went onto the BBC to see what the mainstream is feeding the masses

View attachment 55356
I think Biden the idiot will engage Russia militarily. He can't not do it otherwise he's done for career wise. Plus he's an old guy who has nothing left to live for. We're screwed. I hope no preemptive strikes into Russia will occur.
Depends, I think many in our military here would stand down. Remember how many servicemen and women turned their backs on Biden when he would walk by them, or refuse to salute him?

Not many people would willingly walk into a slaughter, so the only thing they could do would be to launch missiles, which Russia will easily shoot down, but then yeah it could go anywhere from there.

But I seriously doubt that will happen. But hey, wait and see! I hope you're well, not sure what time it is over there, it's 3:11am here and I can't sleep and have to be up at 6:30 so at this point there won't be sleep for me tonight. This is all too riveting, watching history unfold right now. Obviously of course apart from the fact that people are dying and all. But then again, with all that has gone on the last two years, I'm hard pressed to say which is more devastating.

Thus they basically will be able proceed ahead with their Great Reset plan wishfully thinking that they got this and will be able to have a controlled economic collapse, afterwards imposing worldwide a technocratic dystopic society.

US of A needs a war for several reasons. This one just comes in time to save the day.

It will allow (western) states to introduce martial law or emergency laws. No questions asked. It will divert the attention away from vaxxination, the vaxx victims and the failing FIAT system. It will further ruin western economies so they can introduce their digital currency.

Are you talking about a nuclear strike? 😅 While Putin is very determant and talks business, this kind of talk and sharing US map with possible nuclear targets is straight Cold War scare talk. ;-):rolleyes: Not talking specifically about your reply. Just what I see on the thread.

I think that cooler minds and reasoning must prevail.
Yeah no I don't honestly think that will be the first response Putin plays if he has to. Mostly just doing a macabre scenario gaming out loud 😅 poor taste in ways but hey, the fact that this is even occuring right now just kind of changes the whole game.

Back
Top Bottom