Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

I can see that the news are being shared here very fast, so you probably already mentioned it. Sorry if I missed it. There is a possibility, among many other reasons, that Putin made the final decision to begin this operation because there was info (including words from Zelensky) that Ukraine will work on having or using nuclear weapons. Ukraine also decided to cease from the Budapest Memorandum.

This is a full stop and a very solid reason to go in and put a total and final stop to whatever goes on in Ukraine. Otherwise it would pose a grave danger to Russia.

There are still questions if Biden and Putin had prior agreement, as was explained by Khazin (in order to distract from the upcoming economic chaos in US). It's quite possible that this is the case. But it really doesn't matter. Either way it's clear that the West will impose "further serious sanctions" on Russia.

Well, as you may have heard from Putin, he and others from his team don't care about that at all. Khazin also said that right now no sanctions are going to have any real or serious effects on Russia. I mean, sure, they will to a degree, but Russia will be able to bounce back. The West will only hurt itself.

FYI - Russia has declared war on Ukraine -

GOALS:
  • PEACE ENFORCEMENT IN REGION
  • DENAZIFICATION AND DEMILITARIZATION OF UKRAINE
  • PROTECTION OF DPR AND LPR RESIDENTS FROM KIEV'S MILITARY AGGRESSION
1645682490092-png.55351

Map of #Russia's morning attack against #Ukraine Source: Nexta

Russian troops have reportedly landed in Mariupol and Odessa. The U.S. and allies will impose "full-scale sanctions" tomorrow.

UPDATE: Zelensky called a security council meeting (2 hours after the attacks started) to declare martial law. According to the Russian Defense Ministry, Russian armed forces are using precision weapons to destroy Ukraine's military infrastructure, air defense sites, military airfields and aircraft - not cities.

From post on this forum thread:

The lunatic globalist puppets better wake up and smell the coffee! The Bear has reached his limit to being poked! The red line in the sand and the warnings were for real - enough is enough!

Tweets being removed but here's a screenshot - the roar of jets and the wailing of air raid sirens!

1645682227308-png.55350

Not so sure. It might get very complex since Russia is striking over the whole Ukraine, including very close to the Polish border, troops will likely be mobilized on that side. Russia has to conduct a clean operation before it drags everyone into a mess.
Not quite my assessment, listening to a black pigeon speaks/felix rex livestream with a guest, I think they provide a great assessment as the info comes in:

I can see that the news are being shared here very fast, so you probably already mentioned it. Sorry if I missed it. There is a possibility, among many other reasons, that Putin made the final decision to begin this operation because there was info (including words from Zelensky) that Ukraine will work on having or using nuclear weapons. Ukraine also decided to cease from the Budapest Memorandum.

This is a full stop and a very solid reason to go in and put a total and final stop to whatever goes on in Ukraine. Otherwise it would pose a grave danger to Russia.

There are still questions if Biden and Putin had prior agreement, as was explained by Khazin (in order to distract from the upcoming economic chaos in US). It's quite possible that this is the case. But it really doesn't matter. Either way it's clear that the West will impose "further serious sanctions" on Russia.

Well, as you may have heard from Putin, he and others from his team don't care about that at all. Khazin also said that right now no sanctions are going to have any real or serious effects on Russia. I mean, sure, they will to a degree, but Russia will be able to bounce back. The West will only hurt itself.
That's an interesting take, but I scratch my head wondering why Putin would care or really even allow the US to try to "save face" or to help distract the world from economic problems, which are entirely of the US's making. Surely he would want to expose all as soon as he could no? Everything wrong in the world seems to stem from US actions.

In any case, there's a reason I'm no military strategist 😅

I'm surprised to learn that this operation got under way so quickly and especially that Putin et co. decided to hit targets even outside of Donetsk and Lugansk, reaching Kyiv etc. Just moments ago it was "a peace keeping operation in Donetsk" and now we're here! I can imagine that at least some of the globalist psychos are surprised by this very bold move, just like with Russias decision to help Syria militarily. Let's hope that innocent lives will be spared as much as possible. I do have to admit that it gives me a degree of satisfaction to see that someone finally stands up against the globalists. And for once, Covid is out of the news cycle.

It will be a thousand times more difficult than with Covid for 'normies' to see the truth of what's going on with this but at this point I really don't care. I'm sure Putin and his advicers have thought of the repercussions of this move for several years now, and come to the conclusion that it's time to stop thinking about what 'others' will feel about it. As Keit, you mentioned, there surely must have been intelligence of something really serious coming down the pipeline – maybe arming Ukraine with nukes – that prompted Putin to finally 'cross the Rubicon'. The media is going bananas and there will be 'hell' coming from the West (sanctions, LOL!). Let's see what the outcome will be when the dust settles.

That's an interesting take, but I scratch my head wondering why Putin would care or really even allow the US to try to "save face" or to help distract the world from economic problems, which are entirely of the US's making. Surely he would want to expose all as soon as he could no? Everything wrong in the world seems to stem from US actions.

Well, as we know "backdoor" diplomacy is very different from the "outward" show. I think that agreement Trump had with Iran regarding Soleimani's assassination is a very good example of that.

As for the potential agreement between Putin and Biden, I certainly don't have enough knowledge to comment on that. But apparently not only Khazin mentioned it, but also some US analysts. But this was before the onset of this night's operation. He also said that US has no interest in overt conflict with Russia, simply because they have no money for something like this. Not anymore. But Britain and the forces behind Boris do have a great interest in overt conflict. So this should be taken into account.

I think that we should simply see who comes "to Ukraine's aid". I bet they will all limit themselves to condemnations and all kind sanctions. Also because Putin gave a serious warning to the West, that if they will intervene, as a retaliation Russia is prepared to use any and all available means. So this is also another hint that this was either a "perfect time" for this kind of operation, or Putin received an extremely concerning info, and there was no time to linger or be soft.

We will have to wait and see and also wait until Sunday to hear Joe and Niall's analysis. ;-)

But yeah, it was totally shocking and surprising. Putin certainly has Caesar's chutzpa!

EDIT: China just gave an official support to Russia by saying that they don't see Russia's operation in Ukraine as invasion.

And by the way, there is news that is being shared here, that China's navy has entered Taiwan's waters. That it could be an indication of a mutual Russia-China operation to rechart the global order. Is it true or fake? Is there any proof that China did its move regarding Taiwan?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom