Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

Catching up with the latest shocking developments - thanks to all who are posting. I'm sure Putin realized that diplomacy simply was not going to fly with the lunatics threatening Russia. Just like any bully, a good beatdown is the only solution to end the unrelenting harassment.

Holy Sh*t!!!! How scary is this!! And those sirens! Will this scene be in the USA soon enough?!! Or maybe just missiles?!

Thinking back on how much patience Putin has had over the last many many years, how the world has so largely (falsely) turned against him. He is about to give a hard lesson to the West and all of Europe that the world will not soon forget. The US thought it would win this war with rhetoric alone, but will Putin show them that rhetoric means zilch when your population is decimated? Wait and see I suppose.

I'd bet my last dime he has a contingency in place for his people, because as he stated "there will be no winners." Maybe they won't feel like winners, but they certainly will be the last ones standing.

A nexus point for sure.

The Empire of Choas lies in ruins. Putin defeated their proxies. Both the Jihadists when he intervened in Syria and now the Neo-Nazis in Ukraine. This is historic. He checkmated the Empire in the Middle East and in Europe.

Last edited:
I hope I don't regret this but as someone who lives in the US, I don't see another way and all I can say is "Go Putin Go!"
On the contrary, I’m feeling the same way. It has been certainly tough at times over the last few years having Russian heritage and being proud of it! Russia’s long view approach seems to be paying off with surgical strikes backed by precision and intent — to neuter the Empire of Chaos 🤡 :cool2:

I certainly hope it’s over fast, but rabid dog doesn’t let go of want it wants easily. Also, will be interesting to see the number of neo-liberals that become pro-war - because Russia 😔

Get the sense more strategic enclosure is in the cards for me. Lastly, had a sorta premonitory thought/vision while meditating awhile back that Russia and US would be at it in a hot war - provoked by US nonetheless. Hope it turns out as I saw it. Wait and see I guess…🤔

The Empire of Choas is in ruins. Putin defeated their proxies. Both the Jihadists when he intervened in Syria and now the Neo-Nazis in Ukraine. This is historic. He checkmated the Empire in the Middle East and in Europe.
Don’t forget the failed CIA color revolution in Kazakhstan to start the year! Russia ended that so fast the media blitz couldn’t spin a counter narrative fast enough. Empire of Chaos =:phaser:

Catching up with the latest shocking developments - thanks to all who are posting. I'm sure Putin realized that diplomacy simply was not going to fly with the lunatics threatening Russia. Just like any bully, a good beatdown is the only solution to end the unrelenting harassment.

Holy Sh*t!!!! How scary is this!! And those sirens! Will this scene be in the USA soon enough?!! Or maybe just missiles?!

No, I don't see that happening (right now)

But: look at the fly formation. They are showing off, victorious. To send a message. And probably over Kyiv. And there are already troops on the ground in the city. Hopefully, they'll behead the government today and finish the fight.

The Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation reports that Ukrainian border guards do not offer any resistance to Russian troops

МО РФ сообщает, что украинские пограничники не оказывают никакого сопротивления российским войскам

The Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation reports that Ukrainian border guards do not offer any resistance to Russian troops

МО РФ сообщает, что украинские пограничники не оказывают никакого сопротивления российским войскам

What do you think youlik. Most people in Ukraine speak Russian and share historic ties, right? Will Ukrainers welcome them as liberators?

Back
Top Bottom