Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

Great majority of Polish people believe that Putin wants to take all eastern European countries and that Putin is an old crazy bastard. When you say otherwise you are Russian agent. I can't take it anymore, those people... are doomed. All my friends blinded. It hurts.

Understand, over across the pound in Canada, the Ukrainian associations hold a lock on Ottawa, and the Polish community (not completely) toe the line.
Exactly my observation as well

People here are constantly being brainwashed by media, the hate is enormous and seen everywhere. They predict nuclear war and post-apocaliptic world.

It is indeed a strong program, and unlike the covid program (a little under two years 24/7), the Russophobia program has been in play a long long time.
Yes, some people talk about Wolyn and that "we shouldn't help Ukrainians because of Wolyn", but the exact same people think that Putin is trying to take over Europe. The vast majority is pro helping Ukraine though. Poland will once again suffer because of West empire-Russia conflict.

Give it some time to roll back some of the recent revisionism, as lies always fall in the end. Many in Poland also know the score with the right-sector of old, and of the new and what they have done. With Russian doing some house cleaning, they may begin to reconsider a new face of their neighbour and history.

Protect me!
Ukraine's Zelenskiy calls on citizens to fight, promises weapons

Hopefully, the Ukrainians will see these foreign issued weapons as a form of Kryptonite, and just say, no thanks, and turn their backs - I mean, they will quite well understand that Zelensky is simply nuts when he says to them, go face the bear.

From the clapper side of the pond:

Ah, two peas in a pod who are part of the higher level WEF mutual appreciation society - not a shred of any conflict of interest either :whistle::

Oh, Stalin had been a "Liberator". Not one of the biggest mass murders in known history. Maybe you ask the surviving relatives of the Katyn Massacre in Poland what they think of this. Just one example.

I suggest some history lessons. But then, there is one on its way right now....

So you're comparing Putin to Stalin? You expect him to commit one of the biggest mass murders in history?

It is indeed a strong program, and unlike the covid program (a little under two years 24/7), the Russophobia program has been in play a long long time.

Here in Germany, unfortunately, most of the anti-Covid camp seems to be onboard with the evil Russia narrative (except those who could see through this for a long time already). At least what you might call the "mainstream anti-Covid crowd". It is so ironic given Germany's history with Russia and Ukraine.

Here in Germany, unfortunately, most of the anti-Covid camp seems to be onboard with the evil Russia narrative (except those who could see through this for a long time already). At least what you might call the "mainstream anti-Covid crowd". It is so ironic given Germany's history with Russia and Ukraine.
It's the same in NZ. Anti civic equals anti Russian. Its just weird

Exactly the same in Poland. Political party called Konfederacja and some independent journalists who were revealing the covid lie and were the only voice of reason for these past 2 years, now are openly rusophobic. There's literally no one reasonable left. That's so strange - now saying things different than MSM about covid is no longer a very controversial thing, many people think it was a scam and overreaction. But suddenly mentioning about US crimes during their operations in the Middle East and other countries is considered almost a crime itself. Also covid disappeared almost completely from the media. Narrative crashed. Maybe now it's time for a plan B?

Back
Top Bottom