Session 26 February 2022

Session Date: February 26th 2022

Q: (Joe) In a session in 2009, it said, '5 years to go'. Then, in 2014, they called that Year Zero. That was around the time of the Ukraine coup. Did they mean that 2014 and what the USA did in Ukraine then up until this situation right now, is that what they meant by Year Zero in 2014?
A: Yes

Q: (Joe) So then what's happening right now is directly implicated in major change, but it's going to continue. There'll be further changes, let's say...

Q: (L) 2014 is Year Zero of our new reality.
(Niall) In a future chronology, is it going to be 0?
(L) Yeah.
(Pierre) And the struggle for the portal is indicative of 4D STS wanting to use this portal?

Q: (L) Why do they want to use the portal?
A: Downloading is taking place there.

Q: (L) Downloading of what?
(Joe) Information.
(L) Do I really want to know? [laughter]
(Pierre) The naughty side of the information field is being downloaded there.
(L) So the STS bad guys download themselves via a portal into the people there?

Again, thanks all for this very dense Session but that also brings me some concern. It seems like we had 5 years to go, while now in a temporary or maybe long way we are already within a new reality, and apparently not that that is best comfortable. But, oh well, that’s our adventure, yes?!​

A possible relationship....?

Nov 8, 2021 by News Staff / Source
According to a study published in the journal Geology, samples of glassy slabs found in the Atacama Desert, northern Chile, contain tiny fragments with minerals often found in rocks of extraterrestrial origin; those minerals closely match the composition of material returned to Earth by NASA’s Stardust mission, which sampled the particles from a comet called Wild 2; those minerals are likely the remains of a cometary body — most likely a comet with a composition similar to Wild 2 — that streamed down after the explosion that melted the sandy surface below.

By: Chile Travel - 28 August, 2021

The Atacama Desert (Spanish: Desierto de Atacama)
Legends

A fascinating archive of past events within the Yukon.

And from the Travel Channel there insights of the Alaska Triangle
Dated Aug 28, 2020

Cangzhou, Hebei Province
38°18′17″N 116°50′19″E

Yes, great the above comments. Regarding in particular South America, notice that the Andean altiplano —where is found the Atacama desert, Nazca, Machu Picchu, etc.— close neighbors the Amazonian region. So, I’d like to add that links here too, in my opinion, the following C’s notes:

December 10, 1994 Session

Q: (L) Was there an ancient advanced civilization located in the area we now call Antarctica?
A: Yes.

Q: (L) What was the name of this civilization?
A: Gor.

Q: (L) What kind of individuals lived in Gor?
A: 18 feet tall.

Q: (L) Were they humanoid and did they look like us?
A: Close.

Q: (L) Were they male and female like us?

Q: (L) And did they have space travel capabilities?
A: No interest.

Q: (L) Are there any remains of their civilization left?

Q: (L) Did they only inhabit Antarctica?
A: No.

Q: (L) Did they inhabit the whole world?
A: Close.

Q: (L) Are there any remains in Florida?
A: No.

Q: (L) Where might the remains be found
A: South America.

Q: (L) Where in South America?
A: Amazon. Ancient legend of Amazons.

Q: (L) Do our scientists know any of this?

Magnificent session! There was a comment of the toll the participants experience having a session every month and a possible change. I beg it was just a comment and not a consideration.
My wife and l are just a tad longer in the tooth than most the participants so l do appreciate every nuance of effort and with that greatly understand this truth, " there's nothing golden about the golden years".
I was wondering if there's any validity about a comment made previously that there is part of our race that's hidden from us and that they have Technology a century + or so beyond what we know to exist today? I'm not referencing those inside the earth. My question is who controls the DEW (direct energy weapons). It was once said the U.S. goverment does. Is this the one and only earth government aligned with the lizards or at a lower level? I keep wondering because it has been mentioned that Putin has experienced assassination attempts. The heads of a couple of African countries supposedly experienced the same fate as many of the elephants so how is it attempts on Putin have failed? I'm confused (not unusual) about the real intent of the alleged assassination of Putin and at what level that it has been tried and how does one survive such a weapon. Genuine appreciation to all the participants.

(Regulattor) What about vaccines virus recombinations/mutations, how is that developing? Is it still too early to say how lethal it is going to be?

A: Not the biggest problem.

Q: (L) What IS the biggest problem?

A: Virus from space/4D STS.
Q: (Tomek) What about April Drop Dead Date? Is this "the" April?

A: Very possible... But who is going to "drop dead"?
Before this session, I thought that the new deadly space virus would coincide with April Drop Dead Date. Now, I am not so sure about that anymore. There must be reason why the C's are trying to focus our attention on "who" is going to "drop dead." If April Drop Dead Date could impact 80% of the population (just like a deadly virus, let's say), why would the C's invite us to narrow down the search for "who" is going to be affected by such an event? With that question in mind, I would tend to believe that there will be a major surprise, for a small group of people, possibly at the end of April during French elections.
(Pierre) During a previous session, they talked about a "triple-bad day" for Rockefellers, health-related, and economy-related, and socially-related. The Cs said that there was FRV in the question as well. So my question is: Are the current geomagnetic changes going to affect the way those people (Rockefeller types for example) connect with the information field?

A: Yes!!
Maybe April Drop Dead Date and Triple-Bad Day are related?

Last edited by a moderator:
Before this session, I thought that the new deadly space virus would coincide with April Drop Dead Date. Now, I am not so sure about that anymore. There must be reason why the C's are trying to focus our attention on "who" is going to "drop dead." If April Drop Dead Date could impact 80% of the population (just like a deadly virus, let's say), why would the C's invite us to narrow down the search for "who" is going to be affected by such an event? With that question in mind, I would tend to believe that there will be a major surprise, for a small group of people, possibly at the end of April during French elections.

Perhaps the psychopaths are experiencing difficulties regulating their behaviour so that their nature becomes evident. That appears to be happening all over the world to some prominent politicians.

“(Pierre) During a previous session, they talked about a "triple-bad day" for Rockefellers, health-related, and economy-related, and socially-related. The Cs said that there was FRV in the question as well. So my question is: Are the current geomagnetic changes going to affect the way those people (Rockefeller types for example) connect with the information field?

A: Yes!!”

They are doing kooky things that is detrimental to their public image, it’s like they can’t help themselves anymore.

I was thinking exactly the same. Notice that it might be a quadrupled bad day for Rockefeller and the likes (social, economic, health, and FRV)

Q: (Altair, Cosmos, Gawan) What do the C's mean that Putin has higher help? From whom?

A: Ancestors and himself in the future and a lot lot LOT of knowledge and awareness.

Thinking about this, I recently found the facebook page of Alexandr Dugin, who is one of Putin's political/philosophical mentors. Some call him a new Rasputin, but I think that like Putin he is also going through some campaign to tarnish his image.

But the important thing is to read what Alexandr says, what he writes.

In one of his posts I found something very interesting and it gives us an indicator. It shows us that they are not completely oblivious to the issue of superior influences.

What is Noomakhia?

The title Noomakhia, which literally means “war of the mind” [intellect, nous] – and which can also be conceived of as “war within the mind,” “war of minds,” or even “war against the mind” – is intended to emphasize the conflictual nature of logoi structures as well as the multiplicity of noetic fields, in each of which surprises, conflicts, aporias, struggles, contradictions, and opposition lie in wait for us.

The field of thinking is the field of warfare: thoughts wage ceaseless wars not only against phenomenality, matter, and their own reorganization into elements...but also against other types of thoughts, other thoughts, and the complex diversity of vertical and horizontal, noetic and noeric chains that permeate the reality of the world on different planes and different geometries.

Wars between people, including even the most cruel and bloody, are but pale comparisons to the wars of the gods, titans, giants, elements, demons, and angels. And these, in turn, are but figures illustrating even more formidable and profound wars unfolding in the Mind, in the sphere of the Nous and its limits in which the Mind itself borders the zone of Madness.

Thus, everything is Noomakhia.

— Millerman

Last edited:
Thank you for this session which is truly enlightening.

Perhaps that was part of the reasons why Russia developed its own vaccines, appearing to toe the line, yet also protecting their population.

No wonder the same actors which supported the Covid agenda also support Ukraine. This is a continuation of the push for total perpetual domination.

Indeed, it is now clear to me why Putin acted as he did in the pandemic affair. He saw the threat to his population. But he knew that a battle against the prevailing narrative could not be won. Faced with the danger of his population taking a foreign vaccine out of fear, he went with the tide and moved quickly ahead with his own vaccine for his population, away from the danger from Western laboratories.

By the way, it is curious that in Ukraine there is a region called Galitzia, like Galicia in northwestern Spain, where there is also the Kant-ábrico Sea. Very close to the Pyrenees enclosing its mysteries, as well as very close to the Ukrainian Galitzia, the Eastern Carpathians, with enormous mysteries.
Times of listening to the great gate of Kiev.

By the way, the great gate was built by Yaroslav the Wise, a controversial figure with possible psychopathic overtones around the year 1038.
The trident of Yaroslav appears to be at the base of the current Ukrainian shield.:

Attachments

• 220px-Coin_of_Yaroslav_the_Wise_(reverse).png
    220px-Coin_of_Yaroslav_the_Wise_(reverse).png
    36.1 KB · Views: 3
The swastika also had been part of the nordic/german runescript. So its not borrowed.

Even this wiki entry says it related to odin and thor i know it as the "Sonnenrad" / Sunwheel
I just started watching a vid that was previously posted in this thread, A Brief Odyssey to Ukraine - ROBERT SEPEHR. @1:55 he states that the Rus' people are the Scandinavian Vikings and expands from there including objects with swastikas. I glanced through the description and comments to look for the correct spelling (had to google) - sounds like the rest of the vid is going to be very interesting and informative.

Ok - I'm further into this vid and it is a MUST SEE!

Last edited:
A: Russians of Belarus are closer to the original Ukrainians. And they were originally Kantekkians and had recently destroyed their own planet
Actually I'm confused here, if Kantekians origionaly Ukrainians and Russian of Belarus are closer to original Ukrainians, why than 4d STS need those Ukrainians in Ukraine to download STS beings into them if they are not originaly Kantekians ?
Dont understand me wrong, i dont mean that 4d STS should take Belarusian)

Actually my father was born right next to Belarus border, I've live there for some years of my life.

So it is not that much about downloading into Kantekians but to download into those who support regime, and have some part of the genetic type Kantekians

Back
Top Bottom