Who created the creator?

Perhaps the best laid plans of psychopaths have a limited shelf life in the whole scheme of things? There’s only so far overestimating oneself and underestimating the rest of the universe will go. But I guess we’ll find out.
Hopefully.

I have been operating like this is a one-of-a-kind event in a progression of events. (how did that become “one off” ?)

But if it’s a repeating syndrome and both “we” and “they” have been here before, then doesn’t that change the outlook?

Shelf life looks different then.

IOW, we’ve already been here and done this at least one other time and here we still are. So looking at it that way might yield a different perspective.

Same with the psychopathic STS element. At the uppermost level, If you assume they are quite aware of the coming cataclysms, it throws a different light on the insanity and how to cope with it and hopefully dance into a new ballroom.

So if we are all just thought forms and heading back to the ONE, is the ONE the creator of all that is all!? So who created the creator????
The One could not be created because then there would be "The Two". Or not?

The One could not be created because then there would be "The Two". Or not?
I reckon that’s how it might be. The intention to observe (know) oneself, requires separation from oneself, to gain objectivity that is. Like from one becomes two and grows exponential - kind of a consciousness Big Bang! It might grow along the lines of the Fibonacci sequence (0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34) which’s is bounded or can’t extend beyond the golden ratio. If that’s right also indicates too that before there was one, there was none as well. So then nothing created the creator?

I notice the key relationships here might be described as starting with this initial or prime consciousness (could be called the first creator or God), then a separate and unique consciousness (that mirrors God and could be called first unique soul), then all other other versions of unique souls, then this medium for where and when we all interact and experience life / our lives (physical universe, time and space etc.).

If those key points in this relationship are of equal importance in the structure of reality, we could draw this out like a tetrahedron. This shape has four points that are of equal distance and connect to all other points equally too. This highlights the idea that each unique soul has a direct line to the divine and everything / everyone else as well. That’s basically the model for the golden rule: “That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.” Golden rule isn’t of course unique to Christianity but many traditions all over the place.

Going back to the tetrahedron, it provides us two lines / relationship connections to do with consciousness (prime to unique and unique to all other unique forms of consciousness) and one line to do with where our consciousness has interactions in time and space (medium). I figured this line of connections drawn out makes up one arm of the swastika too… mentioned on other thread.

Also, the whole “formula” tells us about our wholistic experience. That’s consciousness (c), medium (m) and experience (e). Consciousness and light is kind of interchangeable. Medium and mass might be too. It starts to sound a lot like that other well known formula.

It’s probably a stretch and too abstract to be helpful. Anyway I just like see where the exercise to connect many dots can go!

Last edited:
I made up this little story to describe design models that comes from some of the things on this thread. I thought it could be of interest for some for me to share here.

Attachments

• LifeStory.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 10
Back
Top Bottom