This has been the Longest day of my life

Risen

Jedi Council Member
It all started yesterday. I was in a very calm state, singing and feeling compassion for everyone. I decided to go to Walmart to pick up a few groceries.
As soon as I walked in the door, I got a very strange feeling that I should have taken as a warning. Something just felt off. I stood at the entrance for a few minutes trying to figure it out. Finally I started walking around collecting my groceries. I was a little annoyed that they were out of several things that I needed and that the prices had risen again on some items as much as 50%. That didn’t bother me so much because I was expecting it. It was busier than usual because of the Easter weekend and I noticed that all of the shoppers there were strangers to me; they were not the usual people I see often. It took me a long time to finish gathering my few items. When I got to the cashier I was still in a fairly good mood but then several items rang up even higher than the price on the shelf and I started getting anxious. Then the cashier made several mistakes and I had to go to the service desk to straighten it all out. Even though they were very polite and everything turned out good, I was crying by the time I got to my car. When I got home it was much later than it should have been and I felt like I had a missing time episode. I got through the rest of the day and went to sleep very early. When I woke up I just felt strange and kind of defeated. Throughout the day I would look up at the clock thinking an hour had passed but was shocked to find it had only been two or three minutes since I last checked. It seems like the day lasted a week and I was in an extreme state of anxiety for no reason. I even took a prescription anxiety med that I have and take occasionally but it had zero effect. I only started to feel a little better when the sun set. I will never forget the feeling that I had when I entered Walmart, it was like I walked into a parallel reality and brought it back home with me. I had a dream like that a while back when I was taking black seed oil and it was also when I went to Walmart (in the dream). Maybe the universe is trying to tell me something. I’m getting a little worried about my mental health. Sorry for the long post.

It all started yesterday. I was in a very calm state, singing and feeling compassion for everyone. I decided to go to Walmart to pick up a few groceries.
As soon as I walked in the door, I got a very strange feeling that I should have taken as a warning. Something just felt off. I stood at the entrance for a few minutes trying to figure it out. Finally I started walking around collecting my groceries. I was a little annoyed that they were out of several things that I needed and that the prices had risen again on some items as much as 50%. That didn’t bother me so much because I was expecting it. It was busier than usual because of the Easter weekend and I noticed that all of the shoppers there were strangers to me; they were not the usual people I see often. It took me a long time to finish gathering my few items. When I got to the cashier I was still in a fairly good mood but then several items rang up even higher than the price on the shelf and I started getting anxious. Then the cashier made several mistakes and I had to go to the service desk to straighten it all out. Even though they were very polite and everything turned out good, I was crying by the time I got to my car. When I got home it was much later than it should have been and I felt like I had a missing time episode. I got through the rest of the day and went to sleep very early. When I woke up I just felt strange and kind of defeated. Throughout the day I would look up at the clock thinking an hour had passed but was shocked to find it had only been two or three minutes since I last checked. It seems like the day lasted a week and I was in an extreme state of anxiety for no reason. I even took a prescription anxiety med that I have and take occasionally but it had zero effect. I only started to feel a little better when the sun set. I will never forget the feeling that I had when I entered Walmart, it was like I walked into a parallel reality and brought it back home with me. I had a dream like that a while back when I was taking black seed oil and it was also when I went to Walmart (in the dream). Maybe the universe is trying to tell me something. I’m getting a little worried about my mental health. Sorry for the long post.

sorry to hear you had a crappy day yesterday and the meds didn't help ... they say that humour is the best medicine, so here goes:

I was at Walmart on a sunday night. Place is empty, my dad and I are stopping to grab some milk. Just a gallon. Go up to the cashier, she rings us up and we pay for it.
"Would you like a bag for that sir?" She asks us
My dad's swift reply: "No I'll keep it in the container, last time I put it in the bag it spilled everywhere."

A husband and wife are shopping in their local Wal-Mart. The husband picks up a ...case of Miller Lite and puts it in their cart...
...'What do you think you're doing?' asks the wife. 'They're on sale, only $10 for 24 cans', he replies. 'Put them back, it's a waste of money', demands the wife, and so he does and they carry on shopping.
A few aisles further on along, the woman picks up a $20 jar of ...face cream and puts it in the basket.
What do you think you're doing?' asks the husband... "It's my face cream. It makes me look beautiful,' replies the wife.
The husband says, 'So does 24 cans of Miller Lite and it's half the price....'

A Walmart pharmacist walks in to relieve her co-worker and sees a man leaning against the shelves.
She asks her co-worker , "What's with that guy over there leaning against the shelves?" He says, "Well, he came in here this morning to get something for his cough. We're out of cough syrup, so I gave him a whole bottle of laxative."
"You idiot! You can't treat a cough with laxatives!"
"Oh yeah? Look at him, he's afraid to cough!"

may you have a happier day tomorrow : )

Maybe the universe is trying to tell you something, and also directing you to share it with us. There have been rumors for a long time about their stores having strategic placement for other (crisis type) purposes. I have long wondered how they can sell their drugs so inexpensively. The place creeps me out. I get a knot in my stomach just walking up to the door.

As soon as I walked in the door, I got a very strange feeling that I should have taken as a warning. Something just felt off. I stood at the entrance for a few minutes trying to figure it out.

It seems like your awareness/intuition saved you from attack.

Q: (L) What can one do to prevent these kinds of attack?

A: Always watch all portals! Those around you are all portals always!

Q: (L) So, we are all portals. If everybody is a portal, it seems that you could spend all your time watching all of them and never get anything else done!

A: Incorrect, when portals are activated, you will know if you are watching!!!

(L) I would like to have practical advice and guidance on what we can to do to fend off or prevent psychic attack. We know that knowledge and awareness is important, but any words of wisdom or advance things that can be given would be appreciated.

A: Daily prayer helps.

I only started to feel a little better when the sun set. I will never forget the feeling that I had when I entered Walmart, it was like I walked into a parallel reality and brought it back home with me.
You mention a few times about how you "feel" and I think that although it's Ok to observe how you feel and how it affects your thinking processes, body sensations and so on it would always be best to not overly concern yourself with it. Just note it without getting drawn into it.

I think bottom line is to make the correct choices in every moment that it's possible to make a choice without being influenced by emotionally driven thinking. The basis of the correct choices is simple common sense along with external consideration and a minimum of internal consideration (see the book 'In Search Of The Miraculous' by Ouspensky for more info on this).

I think that as we make the correct (conscious) choices in any given moment of time then, sooner or later, the best outcomes will emerge even though it may not seem that way while events happen to us.

Making conscious correct choices will always increase our potential, energy level, and consciousness. Making reactive choices based on fear, anxiety and negative emotions will imo lead to the worse outcomes since this is a mechanical sequence leading to an entropic loss of energy, awareness, and an increase of unconscious automatic thinking (see formatory apparatus in Ouspensky's book).

As soon as I walked in the door, I got a very strange feeling that I should have taken as a warning. Something just felt off.
I get those strange feelings from time to time. My intuition working I guess. I always, always regret it if I do not heed them because they are never, ever wrong. I am trying to train myself to always recognise them the instant they appear and act on them. It sounds like a very strange experience you had in the store but it is good to discuss it and bring it out into the open. A bit of healthy dissection does not come amiss, especially as it helps you to sort it all out in your mind. I also forgot about the C's advice on daily prayer being protective. Definitely something I will be paying more attention to in the future.

Remercions le ciel de pouvoir percevoir ce genre de situations...
Je suis en France et ne sors pour ainsi dire pas de chez moi mais je suis beaucoup sur les réseaux sociaux, Sott et le forum...
Je ne me sens pas très bien, moralement parlant, depuis quelques temps, nous sommes en élection ici et je n'arrive pas à comprendre ce que je vois, cette naïveté, ces moutons, comment en est on arrivé là ?...
Je sais qu' il faut accepter les choses puisqu'il se passe exactement ce qui est prévu mais DIEU, que c'est difficile...
Jusqu'à ma propre fille qui m'accuse de l'espionner car je demandais de ces nouvelles suite aux problèmes après sa 2ème vaccination...
Depuis, le contact est rompu et je n'ai plus aucune nouvelle, je vis seule avec mes petits amours d'animaux, heureusement qu'ils sont là...
J'ai les larmes aux yeux de plus en plus souvent et mon moral n'est pas fort...
Je suis avec Vous Tous dans vos souffrances, je vous envoie du courage et de l'acceptation même si je sais que nous n'en manquons pas et que nous sommes protégés et infiniment reconnaissants à Laura, les Cassiopéens et le Divin Esprit Cosmique...
Nous avons la chance inouïe d'étre éveillés... LOVE

How I understand you... Thank God we can see this kind of situation...
I'm in France and I don't go out of my house (disabled) but I follow a lot the social networks, Sott and the forum...
I don't feel very well, morally speaking, since some time, we are in election here and I can't understand what I see, this naivety, these sheep, how did it come to this?
I know that we have to accept things since it happens exactly as planned but GOD, how difficult it is...
Until my own daughter who accuses me of spying on her because I ask for this news following the problems after her 2nd vaccination...
Since 3 weeks, the contact is broken and I have no more news, I live alone with my small loves of animals, fortunately they are there...
I have tears in my eyes more and more often and my morale is not strong...
I am with all of you in your sufferings, I send you courage and acceptance even if I know that we do not lack it and that we are protected and infinitely grateful to Laura, the Cassiopaeans and the Divine Cosmic Spirit.
We have the incredible luck to be awake... LOVE

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Jučer je također bio pun mjesec. Sve je pojačano. Sve emocije...ali tjeskoba do maksimuma ako imaš problema s tim.
To je bila stvar za mene do prije godinu dana. Diazepam mi je uvijek bio u džepu, za svaki slučaj..
Ali EE 3x tjedan je sve riješio. And I don't take pills anymore and don't even carry them with me for the case of emergency.
Sada je samo moj kristal stalno u džepu.
Znam da nisam sama. Ako imate čudan osjećaj u utrobi, zastanite, udahnite, recite POTS, zapamtite da vaše emocije niste vi.
Oni su zaštita, indikator, obratite pozornost, ali ne identificirajte se i onda pustite. Disati.
EE je najmoćnija stvar koju možete učiniti. Pogotovo ako imate teška vremena i sada nam je svima dobro.
You can do it ! Hugs !!!

It seems like your awareness/intuition saved you from attack.
Yeah the prayer part is powerful and even more if sung. It charges personal power batteries and can help with mental blocking. Yesterday I had a friend come over. He was at his girlfriend which has three cats. My mind immediately parasites, toxoplasmosis be careful. When he came he complained about feeling passive and all that. Due to zinc my nose are sensitive to smells and he didnt have good smell coming off (not to be insulting my friend here just an observation) but that was not the main brick that hit me. The main part that hit me was when he told me that his girlfriend urged him to go meet me which sounded as very very very odd thing to me knowing all the background. My caution bells rang well ofcourse I didn't tell him the truth of what I thought because I thought that would an infringement because of his obvious expectations towards the girlfriend. But from that moment I felt like expect the attack even from the closest friends and be even more cautious and ask my self why I even bother my self with certain people. My 2 cents

Making reactive choices based on fear, anxiety and negative emotions will imo lead to the worse outcomes since this is a mechanical sequence leading to an entropic loss of energy, awareness, and an increase of unconscious automatic thinking (see formatory apparatus in Ouspensky's book).
Yes, you are correct about making choices based on fear and anxiety. I should have explained better. The fear and anxiety came for me later, because of not heeding my intuitive feeling , that was more of a physical feeling rather than an emotional one. Before I did the work I was mostly unable to distinguish between the two. There was no thought involved. When I looked around everything looked normal but I still had the intuition and ignored it. Sometimes we do need to rely on a feeling. Like if I opened a door and it felt extremely hot inside.

Last edited:
Thank you! Please translate for me what you wrote above. I tried to translate it but was not able to. I really want to know what you wrote. 😊
I was so curious what @Savitri CRO wrote, so I translated it (I hope you don't mind)

@Savitri CRO

Yesterday was also a full moon. Everything is intensified. All emotions ... but anxiety to the maximum if you have a problem with it. That was the thing for me until a year ago. Diazepam was always in my pocket, just in case.

But EE 3x a week solved everything. And I don't take pills anymore and don't even carry them with me for the case of emergency. Now only my crystal is constantly in my pocket.

I know I'm not alone. If you have a strange feeling in your womb, stop, inhale, say POTS, remember that your emotions are not you. They are protection, an indicator, pay attention, but do not identify yourself and then let go. Breathe. EE is the most powerful thing you can do. Especially if you have hard times and now we are all well.

You can do it ! Hugs !!!

Remercions le ciel de pouvoir percevoir ce genre de situations...
Je suis en France et ne sors pour ainsi dire pas de chez moi mais je suis beaucoup sur les réseaux sociaux, Sott et le forum...
Je ne me sens pas très bien, moralement parlant, depuis quelques temps, nous sommes en élection ici et je n'arrive pas à comprendre ce que je vois, cette naïveté, ces moutons, comment en est on arrivé là ?...
Je sais qu' il faut accepter les choses puisqu'il se passe exactement ce qui est prévu mais DIEU, que c'est difficile...
Jusqu'à ma propre fille qui m'accuse de l'espionner car je demandais de ces nouvelles suite aux problèmes après sa 2ème vaccination...
Depuis, le contact est rompu et je n'ai plus aucune nouvelle, je vis seule avec mes petits amours d'animaux, heureusement qu'ils sont là...
J'ai les larmes aux yeux de plus en plus souvent et mon moral n'est pas fort...
Je suis avec Vous Tous dans vos souffrances, je vous envoie du courage et de l'acceptation même si je sais que nous n'en manquons pas et que nous sommes protégés et infiniment reconnaissants à Laura, les Cassiopéens et le Divin Esprit Cosmique...
Nous avons la chance inouïe d'étre éveillés... LOVE

How I understand you... Thank God we can see this kind of situation...
I'm in France and I don't go out of my house (disabled) but I follow a lot the social networks, Sott and the forum...
I don't feel very well, morally speaking, since some time, we are in election here and I can't understand what I see, this naivety, these sheep, how did it come to this?
I know that we have to accept things since it happens exactly as planned but GOD, how difficult it is...
Until my own daughter who accuses me of spying on her because I ask for this news following the problems after her 2nd vaccination...
Since 3 weeks, the contact is broken and I have no more news, I live alone with my small loves of animals, fortunately they are there...
I have tears in my eyes more and more often and my morale is not strong...
I am with all of you in your sufferings, I send you courage and acceptance even if I know that we do not lack it and that we are protected and infinitely grateful to Laura, the Cassiopaeans and the Divine Cosmic Spirit.
We have the incredible luck to be awake... LOVE

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

As I understand you Perlou, I am myself out of the social life and the moral in the socks. Without you on the forum and the C's with the castle team, I would be lost! Much love to you Perlou 😍.
Comme je te comprends Perlou, je suis moi moi même hors de la vie sociale et le morale dans les chaussettes. Sans vous sur le forum et les C avec l'equipe du château, je serais perdu ! Beaucoup d'amour pour toi Perlou 😍.

I think Walmart is a very weird place, with strange people. You crying, it was maybe a good thing, like the tension was out finally. Next time it happens, see the experience like an adventure, a movie, a short fantastic story. Julio Cortazar, an Argentinian writer, wrote that type of stories, where mystery is there, after all. Normality becomes abnormality, a normal situation is lived with fear or anxiety. It is a Cortazar situation you had, time is out of time and everything is upside down. It is like to be in a dream, when maybe the dreamer is living reality. Thank you for sharing your story. I hope you are feeling well now. When I want to feel or live this type of event, I read Cortazar.

Back
Top Bottom