Session 23 April 2022

(Gaby) Smallpox is a DNA virus. So if this is an RNA virus, it could be nastier I suppose.

(Pierre) With 79% death rate, it's nasty.

(Joe) What kind of treatments would be effective against such a critter?

A: Vit C and oxygen.
I'm wondering if the use of nose vents, nasal cones, or nasal dilators can increase oxygen intake over time.
1650927644004.png

Apparently, there is a nasal obstruction test called Cottle's Maneuver :
1650926832403.png
I don't know about you, but when I manually expand my airways (as shown above in Step 2), I notice a significant difference!

Thank you very much for sharing the session :flowers:

Q: (Joe) Why is the Chinese government imposing very harsh lockdowns in Shanghai?

A: They know things about US experiments.

I wonder if it means they know Shanghai population is somehow in danger at the moment or the lockdowns are only a kind of test of the mechanisms that could be implemented in case they will be necessary elsewhere in the future? Why Shanghai in particular and not another town such as Kunming, for example, which is close to Laos where a biolab is located.

One simple way to increase the oxygen levels in our immediate environment is to surround ourselves by plants :-)

There are many factors that affect the rate of oxygen release but it can be assumed that for every 150 grams of plant tissue grown, 32 grams of oxygen are released during the whole life of a plant, which means 22 liters of oxygen under the usual conditions of temperature and pressure.

The majority of plants produce oxygen during the day only, but there are also some species suitable for a bedroom that perform a type of photosynthesis called Crassulacean Acid Metabolism (CAM) and release oxygen at night. For example: Aloe vera, Snake plant or Areca palm.

A: Be aware that you are currently under attack by forces that wish to silence you and end your exertions on behalf of your group in specific and the planet in general. These forces are getting desperate and will attempt to use any inroad possible. Be awake and alert at all times. Any disputes or disagreements can be easily blown out of proportion to your destruction. And then, when the negative energy is withdrawn, the devastation left will be amplified by the knowledge that it was all a deception. [Planchette swirls around and around for about 45 seconds] You have been warned. Do not take this lightly. Communicate and listen. It will take all of you together to navigate these dangers!!! Goodbye.
Thank you for the Session.

After reading the above, my GF woke up from a nap with a distraught look on her face. Her manager called her in a panic that we have termites inside of my GFs restaurant. I immediately reflected on the circumstances and had I not read the above it would have ruined my day. I don't know if the arrival of termites in my GFs restaurant and the process we'll need to go through to get the issue resolved is an attack - or if the above only applies to those present in the session - but it came at a surprisingly synchronous moment.

Could me more of those mystery dimension crossing comets or meteors on the way.

Explosion at Upper Orara, west of Coffs, attended by police and fire brigade​

One man who photographed billowing smoke after an explosion west of Coffs Harbour said he thought a house had blown up. What the residents heard.

One Upper Orara man said he felt disoriented and almost fell over when an explosion rocked the region on Sunday afternoon.
Callam McClung heard the explosion along Jaboh Close around 5pm on Sunday, April 24.

“I was out on the deck and there was an extremely loud explosion,” Mr McClung said.
“It was disorientating and I almost fell over. The ringing in my ears lasted maybe 10 minutes.”

He took a photograph from his deck of smoke rising from behind his house.

“It was louder than a lightning strike.

“I thought a house had exploded from a gas leak, then I saw smoke come up a minute later less than 200m from where I live.”
He thinks the explosion emanated from a nearby property or land near the train tracks or the old BMX course.

He posted about it on Facebook and many other people felt it - some hearing it up to 10 kilometres away.

Some reported a similar explosion in the area a few months ago and Mr McClung also remembers a like incident.

“I wasn’t in the same place for the last one possibly two months ago.
“I was working near Upper Orara Primary School and heard a booming sound in the distance but didn’t think much of it.”

A NSW Police spokesperson confirmed officers from Coffs Harbour attended the scene around 5.50pm.

When they arrived firefighters from the Rural Fire Service (RFS) were already there and told officers an explosion had occurred.
Officers searched the area but could not find anybody injured or damage to property so they have not launched a formal investigation.

The Rural Fire Service has been contacted for comment.

Thanks guys for the session, very interesting as usual.

The last paragraph warning for the "heads up," IMOP really refers to all of us but I saw also a particular attention directed for those running this group. Being watchful, carefull over our own fancies and emotions seems super necessary right now.
Thank you for another interesting, though quite a somber session with possibly 'primitive smallpox' and nasty infiltration attempts on the horizon.

One way for more oxygen for those of us who don't have a Hyperbaric chamber is to breathe deeply. When I did a training in breath therapy some years back, the suggestion was to do 20 connective breaths a day, like in one setting. That means breathing deeply in and out without a pause at the end of the out-breath and the in-breath, 20 breaths in a row. Breathing deeply brings more oxygen to the cells which in turn helps to relax the body deeply, helps to detoxify the cells and also to harmonize the autonomic nervous system.
20 deep connected breath a day is doable and could become a new habit.
Yes, well pointed out.

Also somewhat similar to that, there is the so called hyperventilation exercises (or 'holotropic' breathing), that is said, besides the plus in oxygen it helps to liberate repressed emotions from our life, as well as, sometimes, from past lives.​

Thank you guys for the session.
I'm totally aware how one small dispute can become big problem and also having this feeling that everything moving so fast but I was wonder what they meant by this word "deception"? Like everything is illusion and we will be faced with it or something else?
I took it to mean that once the 'destruction' occured, people would realize they had been deceived into enabling it, therefore enhancing the devastating effect. That is, the 'deception' would be STS forces leading us into such destruction.

What is the meaning of this action by the Cs?
Like, emphasizing the importance of the message or…?
It's been mentioned before by the Cs and others that swirling or moving in circles is energizing, as in 'collecting gravity waves' or something along those lines.

Not sure whether the warning at the end of the Session was for everyone, or everyone at the Chateau.
To me, it sounded like the warning was mostly for the chateau - however, there is no reason why the rest of us would be exempt from such attacks! In fact, I would count on that happening. The difference is that if one of us fell, the damage would not be as great as the same happening at the core of the network.

Thanks for this interesting session , back when the MO Machine was all the go and out of my price range , I got those tuning forks , because they will work with out electricity ....a warning ! They can trigger epileptic seizures , so they do have a physical effect also so glad the Yakut shamans did their spiral dance remember 200 people thinking and chanting the same thought at the same time in motion WILL have an effect. Be safe everyone maybe Ark can look into Ben Davidson s electric universe version...he differs from the thunderbolt mob quite a bit and is onto electromagnetic gravitational stuff

Thank you for posting another interesting session :flowers:

Lots to ponder upon; especially the warning the in the end. Personally; over the last couple of months i can say reality "feels" very different. Murphy's law seems to apply and whatever that can go wrong seems to be going wrong. Agent Smith's everywhere tempting your temper and situations constantly snowballing testing your resolve. Certainly feels like there is active "tampering" of the matrix - hence definitely a timely reminder from the Cs to continue to remain vigilant. Them lizzies must be getting very busy nowadays - but i guess we need to remind ourselves that in this vigilance - we must still continue to retain our humour and grace and not be despondent.

I wonder if it means they know Shanghai population is somehow in danger at the moment or the lockdowns are only a kind of test of the mechanisms that could be implemented in case they will be necessary elsewhere in the future? Why Shanghai in particular and not another town such as Kunming, for example, which is close to Laos where a biolab is located.

Was thinking as well about the Shanghai lockdowns; and the thought crossed my mind that the Empire is maybe testing ethnic specific bioweapons on China - using the coronavirus to spread behavioral modification traits making them less accepting of control (as per their original intention in the Fort Detrick experiments before it "backfired"). Maybe they now have "better" and more effective versions of the bioweapon.

While the CCP retains the majority support of the population; their at times totalitarian measures in population control is tolerated - because in return they have ensured the resurgence of China on the world stage - and have provided sustained economic growth, while allowing their population to derive work, pleasure, and monetary benefits. This "unofficial" social contract remains as long as the CCP continues to generate growth for China and keep their citizens fully employed. I guess the Empire wishfully thinks it can destroy this balance and foment a color revolution through the initial use of their bioweapons. Just a thought and my 2 cents.

Session Date: April 23rd 2022

Laura, Andromeda, and Artemis at the board

Pierre, Joe, Chu, PoB, Ark, Scottie, Gaby, Niall, Pikabu the Cat

Q: (L) Today is April the 23rd, 2022. The usual suspects: [Review of those present] Alright. Hello? Anybody there?

A: Moiloiaea of Cassiopaea and good evening to all.

Q: (L) Alright. I guess we'll start with questions. Honey, you can start.

(Ark) Yes?

(L) Yes.

(Ark) What are densities?

A: States of awareness in interaction with information.

Q: (L) Does that mean the state of awareness interacting with the information somehow affects what is "real" to use a loose term?

A: More or less.

Q: (Ark) Awareness of whom?

A: Consciousness that is capable.

Q: (Ark) I don't understand. Which consciousness? Whose consciousness? I don't understand.

A: Wave reading consciousness units.

Q: (Ark) Where is this wave reading consciousness unit? Where is it?

A: You are one.

Q: (Ark) It means densities are totally subjective, or is it objective?

A: Both.

Q: (Ark) How is it objective? In which sense? How is it objective if it is related to wave reading consciousness unit. Wave reading consciousness unit is subjective, so how can densities be objective? Physics needs objectivity.

A: If the wave reading consciousness unit aligns with the consciousness of the field, then the perception is more objective than subjective.

Q: (Ark) What is consciousness?

A: Life.

Q: (Ark) What is life?

A: Consciousness.

Q: (Pierre) It's getting circular.

(Ark) What is information?

A: All.

Q: (Ark) Can physics describe densities?

A: Yes

Q: (Ark) How?

A: Algebra.

Q: (Ark) What kind of algebra?

A: Simple.

Q: (Ark) What is the relation between densities and dimensions?

(L) They've already answered that question. That's in the transcripts.

(Ark) Yeah but there is no answer for that.

A: Dimensions are a human construct we have used as there are no better available terms.

Q: (Ark) But algebra is also a human concept, yes?

Q: (Ark) Everything we use in physics is a human concept, yes?

A: Which is why you are having so much confusion.

Q: (Ark) But algebra is using dimensions. It's not a human concept. It's an algebraic concept. And we need dimensions if we want to use algebra.

Q: (Ark) How many dimensions?

A: Infinite.

Q: (Ark) Are these dimensions related to space and time?

Q: (Ark) But space is 3-dimensional. Where is the rest of the infinite dimensions?

A: Many iterations.

Q: (Ark) Many iterations... Iterations of what?

A: Space and time.

Q: (Ark) Does it have anything to do with quantum theory or not?

A: Very little, actually.

Q: (Ark) Does it have anything to do with Einstein's theory of gravity?

A: Even less.

Q: (Ark) So, with which part of physics it has to do?

A: Modern concepts do not define as such.

Q: (Ark) Can you please explain it, this sentence?

A: There is no relevant construct that you can name or mention from your modern terminology.

Q: (Ark) What about ancient terminology? Were there such concepts that have been forgotten?

A: Possibly.

Q: (Arky) No clue? What concepts would do? If not ancient, if not modern, then what? No hope? Hmm. Okay, I am done.

(L) Next?

(Joe) On March 21st, the China Eastern Airline that flew straight into the ground... What was the cause?

A: Guidance system run amok after air burst.

Q: (Pierre) And what was the cause of the air burst?

A: Meteoric object breaching realm barrier.

Q: (Andromeda) That was my first guess.

(Pierre) Yeah, me too. We agreed on that. Breaching the realm barrier...

(Niall) The meteor wasn't coming through space. It merged...

(Andromeda) It came through a portal, pretty much.

(Niall) Was it a merging of...

(Pierre) From 4D?

A: Every object entering your realm does not have to come from 4D. Refer back to Ark's questions about dimensions. Also consider what has been said about window fallers and Flight 19.

Q: (Pierre) I have a stupid question.

(L) You wanna ask a stupid question?

(Pierre) Yes.

(L) It seems to be the night for it. [laughter]

(Pierre) At the time on Kantek was there more oxygen than on Earth nowadays?

Q: (Andromeda) That was a good question.

(Pierre) Does it explain partly...

A: There was also more oxygen on Earth at times in the past.

[ ...SHORT BREAK... ]

Q: (Pierre) Did the Ukrainian witches perform a ritual against Putin?

Q: (L) Was their ritual efficacious?

A: Not much.

Q: (L) And why was it not efficacious?

A: Many more were acting as guardians and protectors.

Q: (L) So there were more people protecting and guarding Putin than there were people trying to send bad vibes at him. Is that it?

Q: (Pierre) Did it bounce back?

A: In process. Hubris.

Q: (Joe) Does Putin have any kind of significant chronic illness?

A: No. Just stress. He would also benefit from hyperbaric treatments!

Q: (L) Speaking of which, Ark wants to know how many treatments he has to take before he gets smart?

A: 27 will get you out of the current muddy rut.

Q: (Ark) Okay, I'm already getting out. What about quaternion algebra? Is it relevant to wave reading units?

A: Absolutely.

Q: (Ark) Yes? What about octonions? Are they better or worse? They are non-associative. Ooo!

A: Better.

Q: (Ark) Better! Oh my goodness. Better!

(Scottie) Just talking about the hyperbaric chamber is helping!

(Artemis) How many hyberbaric chamber sessions would I need to cure me of anything I need curing of?

A: 35

Q: (Andromeda) A little over a month.

(Pierre) When Joe asked about me recovering motricity the C's answer was: "Vitamin C plus..." Were they referring to the hyperbaric chamber?

A: Very likely.

Q: (L) Yeah, how come I thought of the hyperbaric chamber all of a sudden out of the blue? I still cannot trace a single thing that triggered it. I read nothing, I saw nothing, I heard nothing... It just emerged as urgent.

A: You were channeling as you often do spontaneously.

Q: (L) Alright.

(Pierre) Our meditations... To me, it seemed like it's raising the FRV of planet Earth.

(Joe) Things are getting better, yeah. [laughter]

A: Needs more application.

Q: (L) Well, going along with that question: Is our current interaction with the coronavirus gonna provide us with any upgrades?

A: In some respects. But remember what was said about parasites at times of major change and remain vigilant and proactive.

Q: (L) In other words, don't just assume that things can go a positive way without taking action yourself. Like hyperbaric chambers or vitamin C or ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, and all of that.

(Pierre) Previously, the C's said that, triple bad day for Rockefeller and the like. Social, economic, and health wise. And they added in a subsequent session: FRV alteration. So, we might contribute to their fall. Now, is there any relation between the triple bad day remark and the April Drop Dead date remark?

A: Weak relationship.

Q: (Joe) Why is the Chinese government imposing very harsh lockdowns in Shanghai?

A: They know things about US experiments.

Q: (L) So there could be some kind of thing going around there that the US was messing around with that they aren't making any announcement about.

(Joe) Does that mean they're picking up on a more recent or newer dispersement of some kind of germ or something?

(L) Yeah.

(Joe) That's limited to China obviously.

(L) At this point.

(Andromeda) Unless that's what we have, too.

(Niall) Russia and China are both surrounded by American biolabs doing things.

(Gaby) In a prior session, they were saying it was not mostly the US experiments that were a threat to humanity, but instead a space virus. So, if that's the case, in theory if there's a 4th density STS virus coming up, will it be a DNA or an RNA virus?

A: RNA.

Q: (Gaby) And what kind of disease will it produce?

A: Most likely to be similar to primitive smallpox.

Q: (Pierre) Primitive smallpox is nasty. It's a descendant of the Black Death.

(L) I think we decided that primitive smallpox was the Black Death.

(Gaby) Smallpox is a DNA virus. So if this is an RNA virus, it could be nastier I suppose.

(Pierre) With 79% death rate, it's nasty.

Q: (Artemis) Speaking of healing therapies, I recently came across tuning fork sound therapy. Have you ever heard of that?

(Chu) Yeah.

(Artemis) Have you ever tried it before?

(Pierre) Yes.

(Artemis) You have? And?

(Joe) It was noisy.

(L) Nothing to write home about.

(Artemis) I wanted to ask them because I saw some videos about this woman who was doing it and they were actually having a lot of energetic releases. So I wanted to know if it's something we could do here to help us with anything. Is there anything good about it?

A: Gently helpful mainly at the emotional level.

Q: (Artemis) Okay, so if you have emotional issues that contribute to physical issues, then it could help in that way.

Q: (Joe) Was the Russian flagship Moskva hit by a missile?

A: Yes.

Q: (Joe) Was it the Ukies or did the US and allies have a direct hand in it?

A: US direct hand. CIA.

Q: (Joe) Ukies wouldn't be up to that.

(L) Alright. No more questions?

(Ark) I have a question. Should theory of gravity be formulated rather as electromagnetism instead of what Einstein did where he created like a metric or whatever?

Q: (Ark) Yes it should, yes?

Q: (Ark) Should electromagnetic theory be extended to take into account magnetic monopoles?

(Ark) I think they are a clue to this chirality.

(Pierre) Yes. It's an enigma.

(L) Anything else from anybody?

A: Be aware that you are currently under attack by forces that wish to silence you and end your exertions on behalf of your group in specific and the planet in general. These forces are getting desperate and will attempt to use any inroad possible. Be awake and alert at all times. Any disputes or disagreements can be easily blown out of proportion to your destruction. And then, when the negative energy is withdrawn, the devastation left will be amplified by the knowledge that it was all a deception. [Planchette swirls around and around for about 45 seconds] You have been warned. Do not take this lightly. Communicate and listen. It will take all of you together to navigate these dangers!!! Goodbye.

END OF SESSION
Gaby, how would we do with ozone as a preventive measure, living near the sea, taking high doses of vitamin C? And save the ivermictin for when a respiratory viral condition appears.

Q: (Gaby) And what kind of disease will it produce?

A: Most likely to be similar to primitive smallpox.

Q: (Pierre) Primitive smallpox is nasty. It's a descendant of the Black Death.

(L) I think we decided that primitive smallpox was the Black Death.
Synchronicity strikes again. Tonight's 9 o'clock episode of the X-Files on Comet was Zero Sum - about bees being used to spread smallpox through their venom.
At a postal routing center in Vienna, Virginia, a woman is killed by a swarm of bees in the bathroom while taking a cigarette break. Assistant Director Walter Skinner (Mitch Pileggi), working for The Smoking Man (William B. Davis), covers up the death by deleting the file on the case from agent Fox Mulder's (David Duchovny) computer, cleaning up all the evidence at the scene, burning the woman's body in an incinerator and replacing the police's blood sample for the case by impersonating Mulder. As he leaves the police station, Skinner is chased down by Detective Ray Thomas, who believes he is Mulder. Skinner tells him there is nothing on the case warranting his involvement, and leaves.

Shortly after Skinner arrives home he is met by Mulder, who tells him about the case and the fact that someone is going to great lengths to cover it up. Mulder reveals that Detective Thomas was killed, which shocks Skinner. Mulder tells Skinner that Scully is undergoing tests regarding her cancer. Later that night Skinner meets with The Smoking Man, who is accompanied by Thomas' murderer, the Gray Haired Man (Morris Panych). Skinner is angry that Thomas was killed and wants to end their arrangement, which The Smoking Man refuses to allow. Mulder calls Skinner, telling him about the woman's body being burned and the blood evidence being tampered with. Mulder tells Skinner that he is trying to match the bullet that killed Thomas to a gun issued to a federal agent or local officer. Skinner searches his drawer and realizes that his gun was missing and must have been the one used for the murder. Skinner, realizing he has been set up, calls The Smoking Man, who confirms that Thomas was killed with Skinner's gun and that by going to the police Skinner would end up implicating himself in the murder. The Smoking Man refuses to provide any details on what he is covering up.

Skinner returns to the routing center where he tears a hole in the bathroom wall and finds a large honeycomb of dead bees. He visits an entomologist to look at one of the bees and is told that Mulder visited him six months ago about a similar subject. Skinner finds Mulder's file on the matter, copying down the contact information for Marita Covarrubias (Laurie Holden). Mulder tells Skinner that a bank near the police station took a picture of the detective, which shows him with Skinner, but the picture is too obscured for Mulder to identify him. Skinner calls Covarrubias, who does not have any evidence to provide him at this time. The entomologist is killed by a swarm of bees. The next day, Mulder and Skinner look at his body, which is infected with smallpox transmitted by the bees. Skinner visits the co-worker of the postal worker who died, who tells him she was pressured to not say anything about what happened by men who demanded a damaged package. At the photo lab Mulder analyzes the photo, which reveals Skinner's identity.

The Smoking Man meets with the Syndicate, who are responsible for the bees. Soon afterward a swarm of bees attacks a school in Peyson, South Carolina, and one of the teachers dies as a result while several students are injured. Skinner heads to the hospital, where he is met by Covarrubias. She demands to know what he knows about the matter. He tells her he believes that the bees are being used as a carrier for some sort of experiment. Skinner returns home where he is confronted by Mulder, who now suspects that Skinner has been working against him all this time. Skinner is able to convince Mulder that he would not have forced his own drawer lock open and hence could not have been the murderer. Convinced of Skinner's evidence, Mulder turns in the gun with the serial number filed off so Skinner is not blamed for the murder. That night Skinner confronts The Smoking Man in his apartment, angry that nothing has been done for Scully. The Smoking Man convinces him that Scully will die if he kills him and Skinner leaves without killing him, but not before firing warning shots. Shortly afterwards Covarrubias calls The Smoking Man, who tells her to tell Mulder what he wants to hear while an unknown man is shown behind her listening on another phone.[1]
The episode did not follow up on the fate of the schoolchildren who must have contracted smallpox from the bee stings. Skinner had told the emergency doctor that's what the children should be treated for rather than bee stings. But it's just a fictional story after all . . . right?

Meanwhile, if all the official health personnel in Shanghai can walk around freely in their white hazmat suits, why can't the populace be supplied same and allowed to leave their apartment complexes? I suppose the logistics for that would be quite formidable, but I really have no idea how many of these suits are manufactured or if production could be ramped up. The current presumably prevention tactics we're seeing in news reports certainly are extremely radical with not only terrorization of the residents, but starvation and illness from denial of appropriate medical attention even if just inability to get prescription refills. It's hard to imagine just what the Chinese officials either suspect or actually found out about those US experiments in the biolabs. We have heard the premise of migratory birds being utilized for spreading a specific bioweapon. Hmm - the birds and the bees . . . just coincidence I'm sure.

Back
Top Bottom