Session 23 April 2022

Thank you so much for this great session, I apreciated a lot :)
A: Be aware that you are currently under attack by forces that wish to silence you and end your exertions on behalf of your group in specific and the planet in general. These forces are getting desperate and will attempt to use any inroad possible. Be awake and alert at all times. Any disputes or disagreements can be easily blown out of proportion to your destruction. And then, when the negative energy is withdrawn, the devastation left will be amplified by the knowledge that it was all a deception. [Planchette swirls around and around for about 45 seconds] You have been warned. Do not take this lightly. Communicate and listen. It will take all of you together to navigate these dangers!!! Goodbye.
We have the white wizard have got to count for something right?

The human body adapts with higher haemoglobin levels at higher altitudes; the reason many athletes train at altitude so that it increases their oxygen uptake at sea level. There are significant performance advantages, so this indicates to me (along with the data about hyperbaric oxygen therapy) that a higher oxygen content in the atmosphere might be beneficial all the way around. There's also an interesting quote by Gurdjieff in one of his books in the "All and Everything" series where he mentions that humans working in high-rise buildings don't get a sufficient intake of "active elements" from the air they breathe, while these are provided amply at ground level.
Hemoglobin was mentioned a few times in the past sessions. Here are some of the relevant quotes:

A: What about iron as an element?

Q: Okay, let's see: {consults dictionary} Iron –derived from early Celt 'iserno,' via Illyrian 'eisarno' from the IndoEuropean base 'eis,' which means to 'move vigorously; strong, holy.' It is a white, malleable, ductile, metallic chemical element that can be readily magnetized, rusts rapidly in moist or salty air, and is vital to plant and animal life; it is the most common and important of all metals, and its alloys, as steel, are extensively used. Symbol: Fe; atomic weight:55.847; atomic number: 26; specific gravity: 7.86; melting point: 1535 degrees Centigrade; boiling point 3,000 degrees C. The electron shells are thus: 2,14,8,2. Iron is an element of blood, hemoglobin, and is easily magnetized... there is some new work about iron and magnetite in the brains of people who are psychic or have 'abduction' experiences... is it the magnetism?

A: Yes....

A: Tis magnetite that acts as a conduit, and perhaps, just perhaps, allows for transference back and forth at will?!? And what about the legend about the alchemists? Is not the key term there really transformation?!? And has not the "smoke screen" really been delivered so effectively by all the concentration upon the substance?!? And does not this remind one indeed of all the misguided concentration upon substance rather than meaning that one finds so regularly on 3rd density??

Q: I get it! So, it is the magnetite in the body, that collects and holds the charge, and it has absolutely nothing to do with an external substance at all! Is that it?

A: You are getting "warmer."

Q: Am I right, we need more iron for magnetite, or am I completely off base here?

A: You are right, but, do not underestimate the significance of that just delivered! What better deception than to divert the meaning of alchemy, by focusing upon substance, then addicting those souls bound to 3rd density to the substance?

Q: Okay, it is the magnetite that acts as a conduit. And the concentration is upon the substance, that is, the magnetite. Let me conjecture that the thing that is believed to be distilled out of the alchemical operations is magnetite, is that correct?

A: No, because no need, if not deceived by other efforts.

But, during the time Neanderthal man was on the Earth, did he live alongside Modern man?

A: Yes. Except modern type man was different then.

Q: In what ways?

A: DNA and psycho/electrical frequencies.

Q: Does this mean that their physical appearance was different from what we consider to be modern man?

A: Radiance.

Q: What do you mean "radiance?"

A: You find out!

Q: Oh, that's interesting. Well, there are legends that the Northern people had "light" in their veins. Very ancient belief. Is this what you are referring to?

A: Maybe.

Q: Was this light related to the hemoglobin level, the iron level in the blood?

A: Maybe.

Q: Did they have a much higher iron level in their blood?

A: Possibly....

And hyperbaric chambers seem to raise hemoglobin levels:

Blood Loss and Anemia

In chronic anemia such as in cancer patients oxygen treatments can be lengthened gradually until the hemoglobin baseline builds to allow for proper oxygen delivery.

Last edited:
Thanks all for this surprising session - I always appreciate learning things I wouldn't know any other way.

A: Meteoric object breaching realm barrier.
One can wonder if the space-virus came in with it or if that's how it will arrive eventually.

Q: (Joe) Was the Russian flagship Moskva hit by a missile?

A: Yes.

Q: (Joe) Was it the Ukies or did the US and allies have a direct hand in it?

A: US direct hand. CIA.
Not surprised and how apropos that the evil ones destroyed "Moscow"!
The ship was the lead ship of the Project 1164 Atlant class, named after the city of Moscow. The Russian flagship in the Black Sea sustained severe damage and sank on its way back to port early Thursday, a major symbolic blow to Moscow.
And I'm sure they considered it payback for all the military weapons/ammo that Russia has destroyed in the war so far.

A: In some respects. But remember what was said about parasites at times of major change and remain vigilant and proactive.

Q: (L) In other words, don't just assume that things can go a positive way without taking action yourself. Like hyperbaric chambers or vitamin C or ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, and all of that.
A: Vit C and oxygen.
I've had a total of 5 UBI treatments which is an ultraviolet blood irradiation that kills bacteria and viruses, aids the immune system, and rejuvenates blood properties. The photonic energy of ultraviolent light kills bacteria and viruses and increases the amount of oxygen in the bloodstream. The oxidative nature of UBI may have mechanisms in common with ozone therapy and other oxygen therapies.

The procedure involves taking out a small amount of blood from a patient, then infusing that blood back into the patient, but not before it's run under ultraviolet lights. The bulbs emit UVA and UVC light. The UVC has a germicidal effect. This means that it is able to kill viruses, bacteria, fungi or parasites. For further info:

I've been advised to add one drop of food grade hydrogen peroxide to 4 ounces of water and drink on an empty stomach once a week to combat activated Epstein-Barr virus. And it appears to be an extremely controversial health recommendation with the usual suspects adamant to not do it! Here's some info on the matter:

When it comes to hydrogen peroxide therapy there seems to be only two points of view. Supporters consider it one of the greatest healing miracles of all time. Those opposed feel its ingestion is exceptionally dangerous, and only the foolhardy could think of engaging in such behavior. Before either condemning or endorsing hydrogen peroxide, let's take a real close look at what we're dealing with.

If any substance is interesting, it's hydrogen peroxide. Hydrogen peroxide should really be called hydrogen dioxide. Its chemical formula is H2O2. It contains one more atom of oxygen that does water (H20). By now everyone's aware of the ozone layer that surrounds the earth. Ozone consists of three atoms of oxygen (03). This protective layer of ozone is created when ultraviolet light from the sun splits an atmospheric oxygen molecule (02) into two single, unstable oxygen atoms. These single molecules combine with others to form ozone (03). Ozone isn't very stable. In fact, it will quickly give up that extra atom of oxygen to falling rainwater to form hydrogen peroxide (H202). (Bear with me: all this chemistry mumbo jumbo I'm going through actually will help you understand the importance of hydrogen peroxide.)

Hydrogen peroxide is odorless and colorless, but not tasteless. When stored under the proper conditions, it is a very stable compound. When kept in the absence of light and contaminants, it dismutates (breaks down) very slowly at the rate of about 5 to 10% a year.

When exposed to other compounds hydrogen peroxide dismutates readily. The extra oxygen atom is released leaving H20 (water). In nature oxygen (02) consists of two atoms--a very stable combination. A single atom of oxygen, however, is very reactive and is referred to as a free radical. Over the past several years, we've continually read that these free radicals are responsible for all types of ailments and even premature aging. What many writers seem to forget, however, is that our bodies create and use free radicals to destroy harmful bacteria, viruses, and fungi. In fact, the cells responsible for fighting infection and foreign invaders in the body (your white blood cells) make hydrogen peroxide and use it to oxidize any offending culprits. The intense bubbling you see when hydrogen peroxide comes in contact with a bacteria-laden cut or wound is the oxygen being released and bacteria being destroyed. The ability of our cells to produce hydrogen peroxide is essential for life. H202 is not some undesirable by-product or toxin, but instead a basic requirement for good health.

Newer research indicates we need hydrogen peroxide for a multitude of other chemical reactions that take place throughout the body. For example, we now know that vitamin C helps fight infections by producing hydrogen peroxide, which in turn stimulates the production of prostaglandins. Also lactobacillus found in the colon and vagina produce hydrogen peroxide. This destroys harmful bacteria and viruses, preventing colon disease, vaginitis, bladder infections and a host of other common ailments. (Infect Dis News Aug.8,91:5). When lactobacillus in the colon or vaginal tract have been overrun with harmful viruses, yeast, or bacteria, an effective douche or enema solution can be made using 3 tablespoons of 3% H202 in 1 quart of distilled water. Keep in mind, however, that a good bacterial flora must always be re-established in theses areas to achieve lasting results.

Only very diluted amounts of H202 are ever introduced into the body. The small amount of oxygen present couldn't be solely responsible for the dramatic changes that take place. Dr. Charles Farr, a strong proponent of intravenous use, has discovered another possible answer. Dr. Farr has shown that hydrogen peroxide stimulates enzyme systems throughout the body. This triggers an increase in the metabolic rate, causes small arteries to dilate and increase blood flow, enhances the body's distribution and consumption of oxygen and raises body temperature (Proceedings of the International Conference on Bio-Oxidative Medicine 1989, 1990, 1991).

That ending warning was something else with the planchette swirling around and around for 45 seconds! Deception and devastation in the offing if awareness is less than optimal! As already stated, forewarned is forearmed. Let's all take this seriously and be on guard! ⚔️

(Artemis) I wanted to ask them because I saw some videos about this woman who was doing it and they were actually having a lot of energetic releases. So I wanted to know if it's something we could do here to help us with anything. Is there anything good about it?

A: Gently helpful mainly at the emotional level.

Q: (Artemis) Okay, so if you have emotional issues that contribute to physical issues, then it could help in that way.

A: Yes
Would "this woman" happen to be Eileen Day Mckusick? She was mentioned in some Youtube videos and has her own line of (expensive) tuning forks.

Biofield Tuning

She also has a free online webinar you can sign up for.

Discover Your Electric Body

Thank you C's & Chauteau Team for the session, the work, the effort and the integrity.

I can imagine a bunch of parasites shuffling for the last supper before their demise while the hyperbaric chamber looms at the horizont.... ;-)

Please take good care!

Thank you guys for the session.
I'm totally aware how one small dispute can become big problem and also having this feeling that everything moving so fast but I was wonder what they meant by this word "deception"? Like everything is illusion and we will be faced with it or something else?
It sounds to me that if you do take the bait of the trap(s), then once you find out you fell for it, even more disappointment and perhaps regret will follow along with negative feelings depending on the nature of the event, if there people affected or if it could result in a bad image from "the outside"... either way it sounds serious and they really are getting desperate.
Another hit for the C's! :-) Pepe Escobar's latest article about the Moskva states the following;
Despite the fact that Russia would have later attacked a factory where elements of the Neptune missile were manufactured, it is difficult for me that a missile as slow as the s-300 would have overcome the anti-aircraft barriers of the ship, even if we stick to the rumors that it was I create a distraction with drones and that the s-300 have a coverage of 180 degrees, the impact through neptunes is still very difficult unless electronic weapons were used and not even so.

Regarding the final message:

Attachments

• the-fellowship-aragon.gif
    the-fellowship-aragon.gif
    816.8 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Wow, that was really intense.

A few comments:

*It would be interesting if somehow English subtitles could be shown or a translation. It is hard to make a 100% judgement on the video without this context.
*The vocalizations were intense, obviously. I wonder what power this creates?
*Sounds a bit warlike, but I don't know. Could also be a strong defensive energy.
*The unity of the crowd was very noticeable. In their movements and voice.
*Obviously well planned. Drones, etc.
*I doubt we would ever see a similar thing in the West. Other than Super Bowl rituals.
*Yakut Shamanism - yet another learning path that has opened up

Thanks for the session!

In regards to the warning at the end, obviously this seems directed at the inner circle but in a fractal sense it can be for us smaller branches too. I agree with what most people are saying about it as we need to not let ourselves get sucked into negative engagements or arguments. With the way the world is these days I can barely go 5 minutes without finding someone I strongly disagree with and the temptation to open myself up to stand for the truth (or at least as close as I can come to it) is something I have to fight. I think one of the points the Cs were making is that for most people there is no ability to change at this point and they are closer to an “agent Smith” than a poor soul who needs help unplugging.

We all want to help but we need to be realistic. “Agent Smiths” don’t want to be unplugged because Agent Smiths programs. Sorry for the “Matrix” metaphors but they seem to fit well.

Thanks for this session - when i clicked on "Home" to refresh the forum page, I had an instant strong feeling that i would see a new session listed in the "Latest posts" section in the right of the main forum page, and it happened ! This made me laugh during a few seconds :)

The last sentence the C's wrote is, i suppose, a warning for all, even more for the core team at Le Chateau, but i also read it as an invitation to close ranks.

First, this passage :
Be aware that you are currently under attack by forces that wish to silence you and end your exertions on behalf of your group in specific and the planet in general
Many attack vectors : would they dare to intervene physically ? I think that what they would try first to do is to silent our means of communication (mainly the forum). I do not know how Scottie handles this, but it may be the good time to 2x check the backups, security, patches and any other mean that can secure the core server (and also the backups)

Then the following :
These forces are getting desperate and will attempt to use any inroad possible
They used the term "inroad", which i translated to french (incursion), english definition of inroad is :
to start to have a direct and noticeable effect (on something)
or
something that has a noticeable and positive effect on something you are trying to achieve

... but this definition is used in the context of "to make inroads" or "to make an inroad". When the C's wrote "to use any inroad possible", using "use ... inroad" is not common ... i even searched on google on the terms "use an inroad" or "use any inroad", and there were 3 and 6 results when i found 300.000+ for "make an inroad", it's not a normal expression ... by using inroad, did the C's wanted to mention that what they can trigger is already in place, that they do not have anymore to "make an inroad", but use it ?

I looked at the definition of the french translation of inroad : Incursion
The french definition of "incursion", translated to english is :
1. Invasion by a highly mobile armed group into enemy or foreign territory, usually rapid and short-lived; coup de main, raid.
Synonyms: attack - raid - invasion - raid - razzia
2. Entry, unexpected and disapproved arrival of people in a place.
Synonym: irruption

First definition is scary, and for the 2nd one; at which level ? In the real world ? In the forum ? Or an hack on the main server with the aim to perform an "hard delete" ? But except that this would render the site offline the time it's restored, supposing daily backups, and looking at next point, i would tend about a human factor.

Then, in the same paragraph, they also said :
And then, when the negative energy is withdrawn, the devastation left will be amplified by the knowledge that it was all a deception
One deception with one (well known) member ? Indeed, this could hit hard on the general moral. What mean could they use ? I think that their best "human" weapon would be to infiltrate an mk ultra person and try to make him/her enter the core group or approach it, and use/activate him/her when needed, and have it done since a long time, a kind of dormant weapon and/or a passive spy ... .
When I read this last comment from C's, and looking how they are desperate, if they have such option at their disposal they are going to use it. (and yes, i agree, it's a bit scary)
What is obvious is that they tried to infiltrate since begin and they'll never stop to try.

I'll continue, on my side, to recite the 3 prayers surrounded by my cristals (except the water one), as i do every day or almost, and i'll try from now to focus more my attention to the crew with positive & protective thoughts.

Thank you for an incredible session :-)

It reminded me of this:

Yakutsk shamans sending supportive energies to Putin and the Russian Army:

That was amazing. Thanks for posting it. The circling is interesting. It reminded me of a Gurdjieffian dance I think I saw here on the forum, but I can't find it as of yet. It also reminded me of this from the Kalmyk Mongols - more circling, though not as much:

Back
Top Bottom