When you feel like you're being ignored

Basically, I have been researching the topic of mirror scrying for many years. Many, many years.

I have built a psychomanteum and I was requesting any advice that this person would be willing to give me in regards to using it safely.

It seems to me that I have found all of the information that I can on my own. While I feel confident in the research that I have done, I do not have access to any other people who have direct experience with channeling.

I know that scrying can sometimes leave the person doing the scrying in a vulnerable state so I wanted to get a little validation for the methods that I have decided to implement to protect myself.

That is all. I wasn't seeking personal validation or some sort of effort to be made on this person's part. Just some simple advice.

I have asked about this topic a couple of times in this forum but I had never directed my inquiries directly to this person in the past. The information that I received was spotty, at best. This is a topic that is not widely discussed.

One thing that I have learned in this life is that the only thing that we could possibly have any control over is how we treat each other. You get what you give.

Also, because networking is extremely important right now, it makes little sense to me that someone in this forum would pass up the opportunity to network with someone seeking their assistance with a subject that they are personally involved with.

I have been a member of this forum for a fairly long time and don't believe that I come across as a weirdo or someone seeking to harm the group. So, as such, it baffles me that I would be summarily ignored.

I have built a psychomanteum and I was requesting any advice that this person would be willing to give me in regards to using it safely.

Okay, then it seems the below post is what has you all in a bind, is that correct?

@ark Any thoughts on the use of a psychomanteum?

I would like to be as prepared as possible before I dive into this adventure and I don't have anywhere else to talk about this stuff with people.

Ark works tirelessly on problems that perhaps only he is working on, and if you've read the sessions you've probably seen how even the C's have stressed his work:

Q: (Ark) But that's not my main point. My main point is that I developed this theory that is behind quantum computers like many years ago. Now they are testing quantum computers. Recently there was publication about benchmarks of quantum computers. They tested 21 quantum computers from IBM and others. They were using one of my programs that is put in the book on quantum fractals. My code is now running on quantum computers. It's not just something abstract, but it's used for benchmarks. Now, what I want to know is... because this quantum theory is now real, that's for sure. It will be soon in supermarkets but nobody understands quantum theory. And I have a theory but I don't really understand. Einstein wanted such a theory. What is needed in order to understand quantum theory which I FAILED? I know how to run quantum computers, but I don't understand it. What is needed to understand? Like Einstein wanted?

A: Consciousness interaction needs to be formulated. You are on the way. Get back to work!!

(...)

Q: (Ark) Oh... That's good! Well, I am done. I don't understand, but algebra is one thing that I understand. [laughter]

A: Okay, work!

So, I think it would be good to take a breath and understand he's a busy guy doing some important work and that the offense isn't needed. It sounds like your self importance has taken a bit of a hit, and that in itself is a decent heads up that doing any kind of channeling probably isn't a great idea. There are lots of people here who I think can help you with your questions. Protection when attempting to do any sort of channeling has also been covered extensively in the Wave Series. Have you read it?

So, I think it would be good to take a breath and understand he's a busy guy doing some important work and that the offense isn't needed. It sounds like your self importance has taken a bit of a hit, and that in itself is a decent heads up that doing any kind of channeling probably isn't a great idea. There are lots of people here who I think can help you with your questions. Protection when attempting to do any sort of channeling has also been covered extensively in the Wave Series. Have you read it?
I second this notion, that your self importance is still a big part of how you perceive events that is, and that is a reflag against doing any sort of channeling where you're giving up some of your conscious awareness. An entity could pick up on this tendency and begin to feed you all sorts of feel good answers and thus deceive you and lead you astray.

A message not being responded by Ark could have a lot of different explanations, as Renaissance pointed out, but it seems as if the one that resonates with you the most, is the one where you're at the center. Now this does not make you a weirdo or anything, it's perhaps a very human trait, but because of this, I would think twice about diving into the practice.

It seems to me that I have found all of the information that I can on my own. While I feel confident in the research that I have done, I do not have access to any other people who have direct experience with channeling.

Why did you build the psychomanteum? Who or what are you wanting to channel or communicate with? For what purpose and to what end? What have you previously done to solve your problem, answer your question, or do whatever it is you're looking to do via the psychomanteum in some other way?

If one person helps another to do something inherently dangerous then a karmic link is formed especially if things go badly. No one is required to help another even if they have asked. The nature of expectation can be anticipation which can tend to be STS.

Furthermore,- a feeling of being ignored is just that: a feeling of being ignored. It could be wise to ask yourself if this is a pattern in your life.

I very much agree with this! Did you ever consider his side of all of this?
Why did you build the psychomanteum? Who or what are you wanting to channel or communicate with? For what purpose and to what end? What have you previously done to solve your problem, answer your question, or do whatever it is you're looking to do via the psychomanteum in some other way?
Very good questions! I have also been curious about the reason you wanted to do this.

In a way, they have given you the answer. They're either not able to or not motivated to reply right now. Or they haven't even seen the message. All are perfectly good reasons not to reply.

Yes, it is considerate to respond (even if only to decline) but I would give someone the benefit of the doubt, especially if they are an 'important member of this group'.
I agree. And maybe the moment when you ask for help was not good, maybe the person was very busy, or had problems or whatever. Maybe also the fact that this person did not answer was to make you share your questions with the group. The reasons can be multiple.

Maybe the Internet was not working well that day and your request got lost in the digital and infinite space of the web.

One must always respect the silence of others. Others have their own lives, their own problems, we live in times when time flies like a shooting star. Let's be patient with others, it's a job to do, and patient with ourselves.

Perhaps it's the Universe telling me that I already have the answers and that I need to be confident in the instruction that She has given me.

The universe giving you the answers you were looking for:

I second this notion, that your self importance is still a big part of how you perceive events that is, and that is a reflag against doing any sort of channeling where you're giving up some of your conscious awareness. An entity could pick up on this tendency and begin to feed you all sorts of feel good answers and thus deceive you and lead you astray.

So before channeling that aspect should be worked on. As Alejo pointed out.

The fact that it manifests that you can see that the problem is self-importance is part of the question and answer process one has with the universe. That is, in order for you to have a yes or no answer, the universe first made Ark ignore your questions. When that happened and you couldn't deal with it anymore, you created this thread exposing how you felt. Feedback with the network and the forum brought you to this point and gave you the answer.

The universe was leading you here to understand the nature of the process and get the answer.

TL;DR: Don´t channeling for now.

I know he was active in that thread for days after I asked my question. He replied to other members, just actively chose to ignore me. I sent him a pm, which was also ignored.

I don't care how he would have replied, the fact is that he didn't. It could have taken him less than a minute to do so.

I didn't want to directly call him out by name because that is affecting his free will to answer me on his own. Thanks for taking that decision away from me @Renaissance.

My self importance did take a hit and I don't have a problem admitting that because I believe that I am important, just as important and unimportant at the same time, as any other member of this forum.

Providing unsolicited, unwanted advice is a selfish act. Sort of like how the C's describe sending love and light to those who don't ask for it or want it.

I don't want to channel for personal reasons, I don't have any issues that I haven't dealt with in the normal manner. I want to channel because it has been made clear to me that I have an inclination towards being skilled at that type of activity. I don't like wasting any skill that I may possess.

I'm going to use the psychomanteum eventually and it would make sense to me that someone who may be able to offer pertinent advice to ensure that I do it correctly, would do so.

This is not an issue that is keeping me up at night. I was offended by the inaction of this person. I know that only I can decide to react in the manner that I do, and this is how I've chosen to react.

I have read most of the recommended reading list and I have read the Wave series three times now. Yes, I know there is a lot of information in there, but nothing very specific to the use of a psychomanteum. I was hoping that going straight to the source would provide me with more information.

I have talked about this a couple of times on this forum but no one really had any info. So, again, I figured that reaching out to one who perhaps knows a bit more about this sort of thing would be a good idea.

I know that I am a good person and I have been through struggles in this life. I learn lessons everyday and I am confident in my choice to strive towards STO. I don't need validation of the life that I live. I live to help others, I always have. If I do so selfishly sometimes, well isn't that what being STO is all about? Helping others because one knows that assistance will come back around eventually.

You get what you give.

However, none of us in this density, on this planet are STO. We are all STS and we will be until the Wave reaches us and takes us to 4th density. Even then, we will still be STS. So to say that this activity or that way of thinking leads one to being STS is not exactly accurate and, imo, is placing emphasis on the negative.

How about we focus on the things that could lead one to becoming a STO candidate? Let's cherry pick out the positive rather than the negative. Let's come together and not glorify any individual as being more or less important than any other. We are all a mix of 'good' and 'bad'.

We are all learning together, not one of us has all the answers. Knowledge can be gained from any source and no person should be discouraged from expressing themselves, especially in a forum such as this.

I didn't want to directly call him out by name because that is affecting his free will to answer me on his own. Thanks for taking that decision away from me @Renaissance

I think if you were direct from the start, we could have avoided a good deal of drama. Direct communication with specific information is more helpful than beating around the bush.

I think if you were direct from the start, we could have avoided a good deal of drama. Direct communication with specific information is more helpful than beating around the bush.

I had been direct, I asked a question about how people react to the feeling of being ignored. That was all I was curious about.

I gave in to the pressure to reveal more info, and here we are.

Siriously @Mikha'El , you should listen to what elders have told you here and consider
Ark's 'ignoring' like the best possible answer ever.
You want to play around with something that is way beyond your league and very dangerous and you should know it if you really
went through recomended books and Wave series like 3 times.
You can not help others until you first honestly see and understand yourself. And you obviously don't.
So far you just want to make an impression. It's not usefull for anyone.
So IMHO, it will be of your best interest If you'll please stick with the reading and EE practising.

Knowledge can be gained from any source and no person should be discouraged from expressing themselves, especially in a forum such as this.
please, take a look here also ;

Back
Top Bottom