A Weird prophecy for 2022

But can they really predict things that haven't happened yet?

Predictions or something else, have many years leaving clues to prepare us for the reality to come.

For some, yes. It's also often strange to feel like you knew all this was going to happen and not know exactly why. The Cass's mentioned something interesting that I tend to relate it to that which I describe:

"Anyone or anything that tries to provide you with false knowledge, false information, will fail. Since knowledge is at the root of all existence, that same material substance that you adopt will protect you against absorbing false information that is not knowledge."

Clues have been scattered all over the place in various forms like in comics, movies, series, video games, etc. The most curious for me have been powers of characters that relate to the work of emotions but in an objective way as the one promoted here, by Gurdjieff and all those recommended to read. Or how fragments of the Sufi teachings have been adapted into a comic or animated series to make it indirectly digestible for some particular people whether or not it is intentional.

And curiously, the most important predictions are in times close to the described event. As if it were the most immediate probable future and the circumstances were the most appropriate to be part of reality. For example, an event predicted 30 years ago, is usually taken up every few years or only 2 years before it happens.

What happens when the future we imagine is so terrible that we don't want to live to see it? For many science fiction writers, the idea of alternate futures and parallel timelines has been something that can and should be explored in short stories and novels. In "Days of Future Past" (originally published in The X-Men # 141, January 1981), John Byrne was an essential part of the creative process, not only for his role as co-writer, but also for his interest in time travel stories and especially in the Sentinels.

John Byrne is a famous comic book writer who is known in the comic book circles as the Soothsayer. His comic book arcs eerily always turn true. In one such issue he wrote for DC, Superman saves a Space Crew from certain death when the Space Shuttle catches fire.

The Eagle was a British Comic Strip that ran from 1950 to 1969
27-758x426.jpg

Asterix 2017
asterix-and-coronavirus.jpg

Dan Perkins, better known as Tom Tomorrow, 1994 titled This Modern World.
comics-snowden.jpg

ExlqxD6UYAA_nuk.jpg

"Prophecy" or are they just show the spoilers of their plans?

These people who have been labeled "diviner" seem to me to they serve more as a mind game about orchestrated and concrete plans with many years of planning that is being released drop by drop for various means to prepare the ground and study people's behavior as Bill Gates shamelessly does by predicting weekly coronavirus waves, they love to advance events for their minutes of fame.

I do not know if I am going off the line of the post a bit, but this has been around for hundreds of years. They've stuck it in humanity's face until they adopt it as normal.

Andromeda-Strain-Virus-Outbreak-Movies.jpg
"The Andromeda Strain" (1971) - Based on the Michel Crighton novel, the film follows scientists investigating an infectious organism that fell to Earth from space. We'll spoil the ending by telling you they mostly save the day, so relax. Notable for some very innovative cinematography.

TheKillerthatStalkedNewYork-scaled.jpg
The Killer that Stalked New York (1950) - This 1950 movie addresses the controversy surrounding vaccines

This early black-and-white classic from American director Earl McEvoy offers an interesting fictional story the smallpox epidemic in New York City. It stars Evelyn Keyes, Charles Korvin, and William Bishop. While it was met with mixed reviews when it came out in the 1950s, it’s an interesting piece of cinematic history on epidemics. It was also released as The Frightened City.

virusmovies.jpg
The Cassandra Crossing (1976)

This film is about a European train attacked by terrorists and infected with a pathogen. The writer and director, George P. Cosmatos, was inspired by a cholera outbreak he experienced while living in Egypt. Cosmatos once said he believes an epidemic seems more destructive than an earthquake, fire, or even a bomb, especially when it is manmade. Overall, this is an entertaining film that has everything — helicopters, shootouts, explosions, and thieves. Plus, it has a star-studded cast with Martin Sheen, O. J. Simpson, and Sophia Loren.

SWL7JZS4UFE6JPVDN5ZKRILNN4.jpg
Flu (2013)

This film is about a virus that causes a city in South Korea to become quarantined. Some viewers have called it South Korea’s version of Outbreak and Contagion. Even though the film is filled with cliches, it has a fast pace, tense music, and a realistic storyline. It shows the panic, anger, sacrifice, and violence that can occur during a major lockdown. It is a cleverly constructed film with strong acting and thrilling action.

-RDUk5coSbg.jpg
Safety, a short film about an elementary school shooting.

French filmmaker Fabrice Joubert’s short film about a school shooting was posted online just 10 days before the shooting at Saugus High School in Santa Clarita, California. But it’s not a matter of prescience on Joubert’s part—it merely underscores how severe the topic at hand truly is.

¿ Great Movies About School Shootings?

Mass and the films trying to make sense of senseless violence

At the same time, there has been a range of films that have tried to make some kind of sense of these senseless, most horrifying atrocities – most horrifying, because of the way they shatter society's belief in the fundamental innocence of young people. These have varied in approach from Gus Van Sant's Palme d'Or-winning 2003 film Elephant, which methodically depicts a Columbine-like incident, moment by moment; to Lynne Ramsay's 2011 adaptation of bestselling novel We Need To Talk About Kevin, a stylised horror which explores a mother's relationship with her disturbed child, who goes on to commit a high-school massacre; and 2010's Beautiful Boy, a more straightforward drama about the parents of a teenaged shooter.

History of School Shootings in the United States.

Attachments

• TheKillerthatStalkedNewYork-scaled.webp
    45.2 KB · Views: 3
  • virusmovies.webp
    44.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
When I read in the last session about the "personal missions" of "people who know the score" and are dedicated to writing fiction:

An event that was recently commented on Twitter about a prophecy written 14 years ago in a Batman comic book came to mind.

This character, Batman the Dark Knight, has been used in the past to "warn" us of something. The following sessions should be remembered as antecedent to the things that happen around the Dark Knight:

The 2012 Aurora massacre was a mass murder case that took place on Friday, July 20 of that year, during the premiere of the movie The Dark Knight Rises from the Batman saga, in Aurora County. The massacre was perpetuated by James Holmes who, in June 2011, had enrolled at the University of Colorado in Denver to pursue a Ph.D. in neuroscience at the Anschutz Medical Campus in Aurora.

The Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre was a school shooting that occurred on Friday, December 14, 2012, at the local Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, United States. The massacre was perpetuated by Adam Peter Lanza. He had an impeccable academic record, with honorable mentions for his good results.

In a scene from the film The Dark Knight Rises, a map appears with the school where 20 children died

View attachment 47381

Ok, in the comic Batman in its apocalyptic number 666 published on July 25, 2007 an adventure of Damian Wayne is narrated 15 years in the future, that is, in 2022. Damian has taken the mantle of the bat after the death of Bruce. The Comic book cover shows Gotham City on fire:

View attachment 47382

An interior panel of the comic shows Damian Wayne listening to news as he prepares to hit the streets of Gotham.

View attachment 47378

The news talk about the following:

1- For the eighth day there is a breaking record temperature of 123 ° F (remember, it is July 2022) Diplomats meet to discuss climate change.

2- The epidemic has claimed more than 8 million lives and soon will be under control according to the Chinese health authority. The quarantine restrictions remain but British authorities believe the flight restrictions will be lifted next month. (August)

(As of July 16, 2021, there had been approximately 4.1 million deaths due to the virus in a year and a half of a "pandemic")

3- A dirty bomb explodes in Mecca, an act carried out by anti-Islamic terrorists. A mortal blow is dealt to the very soul of a culture.

I think events 1 and 2 seem to serve as temporary markers while the destruction of Mecca will undoubtedly be the main event.

Now, the writer of the comic for the DC Comics company is Grant Morrison, very famous in the industry for his metaphysical arguments in his fictional stories.

Now how did Grant Morrison know of an epidemic and flight restrictions 14 years ago?

I don't know, but there is something very strange about this guy. Morrison is said to be a Chaos Magick adept.

According to Wikipedia Chaos Magick is the "magic of success" or "magic based on results", the magic of chaos aims to emphasize the achievement of specific results over the symbolic, ritualistic, theological or ornamental aspects of other occult traditions. "

Is this guy "Greenbaumed" or is he trying to influence an act?

Morrison has in fact manipulated his readers in the past. On the night of Thanksgiving of 1995, a large number of Morrison's readers simultaneously jerked off to help him improve sales of "The Invincibles" comic.

On the Comic Reader's Letters page, published in early November 1995, Morrison outlined the basic principles for constructing a sigil to keep it present in the mind at a time when the conscious brain is occupied in another way ... for example, at the moment of orgasm. He then provided a stamp based on a request for increased sales of the comic and asked his readers to masturbate with him on Thanksgiving night.

Many mention that the character drawn in the comic is not Damian Wayne but Grant Morrison himself.

View attachment 47380
Morrison is also King Mob in the Invisibles.
1643911184657.png

The Invisibles is a (to use his own words) mega-sigil. Morrison undoubtedly meditates and writes in a flow state, so I would not at all be surprised if those predictions came to pass. I have read the Invisibles series (and I don't often read graphic novels) and there was something very familiar about some of the concepts he wrote about. Specifically, he stated "language is a virus," spoke about "turning another direction in space" to cross the veil, as it were, and the language he used for the antagonists, though completely fictional, seemed eerily familiar to me.

1643912223992.png

It's a fascinating read.

I found on GLP an insider who used rituals to create natural disasters and foresee future events. He claimed to have a demon called Purson in him. He also claimed Hillary Clinton used a demon during the 2016 campaign. She passed on bad juju to Trump during a handshake in a televised debate.

Source: hxxps://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1475710/pg1

I found something weird on GLP too... well GLP is weird.

On February 12th a person posted a thread with the title 2/20/22 and just wrote "pin this". It was 06:33 p.m.

chrome_screenshot_1645707271425.png

I guess this went unnoticed, because it didn't actually mean anything until that point.

The next day, Superbowl Sunday, this person gave a test of his "predictive abilities". It was 03:00 pm and he accurately predicted the final Superbowl score.

chrome_screenshot_1645707338957.png

That Sunday night, once the final Superbowl score was known, some people then became interested and questioned the original poster. (OP) the Op posted. "Just wait and be ready. End of times is nearing"

chrome_screenshot_1645707447417.png

Then and for some unknown reason, a moderator of that forum decided to delete that thread.

People began to guess the reasons why GLP deleted the thread. This was the first time I read about 0220222, and "Pluto's return to the United States".

Surprisingly, the thread returned to the forum again, and according to people this was unprecedented, never before in GLP had a thread been restored.

Then the next day the OP wrote: "Im glad they brought my post back." Then OP promised to answer some questions later that Monday.

chrome_screenshot_1645707560646.png

I wonder if what GLP did with this thread was a way to condition people's minds towards what would happen in the coming days with the conflict between Russia and Ukraine? A Psyop?

Coincidentally, US authorities began talking about a possible Russian invasion of Ukraine on February 16.

But Putin made a master move and recognized the republics of Donesk and Lugansk

The Op wrote the following

chrome_screenshot_1645707684763.png

People at GLP started talking about the 20-23 Superbowl score as the likely days of February for the Ukraine "invasion"...The rest is history.

Now, with warlike feeling around the world and the return of Pluto, there seems to be a greater chance that Grant Morrison's comic book prophecy could come to pass:

- A dirty bomb explodes in Mecca, an act carried out by anti-Islamic terrorists. A mortal blow is dealt to the very soul of a culture.

Hope not.

Attachments

• chrome_screenshot_1645707684763.png
    chrome_screenshot_1645707684763.png
    524.8 KB · Views: 26
I found something weird on GLP too... well GLP is weird.

On February 12th a person posted a thread with the title 2/20/22 and just wrote "pin this". It was 06:33 p.m.

View attachment 55436

I guess this went unnoticed, because it didn't actually mean anything until that point.

The next day, Superbowl Sunday, this person gave a test of his "predictive abilities". It was 03:00 pm and he accurately predicted the final Superbowl score.

View attachment 55438

That Sunday night, once the final Superbowl score was known, some people then became interested and questioned the original poster. (OP) the Op posted. "Just wait and be ready. End of times is nearing"

View attachment 55440

Then and for some unknown reason, a moderator of that forum decided to delete that thread.

People began to guess the reasons why GLP deleted the thread. This was the first time I read about 0220222, and "Pluto's return to the United States".

Surprisingly, the thread returned to the forum again, and according to people this was unprecedented, never before in GLP had a thread been restored.

Then the next day the OP wrote: "Im glad they brought my post back." Then OP promised to answer some questions later that Monday.

View attachment 55441

I wonder if what GLP did with this thread was a way to condition people's minds towards what would happen in the coming days with the conflict between Russia and Ukraine? A Psyop?

Coincidentally, US authorities began talking about a possible Russian invasion of Ukraine on February 16.

But Putin made a master move and recognized the republics of Donesk and Lugansk

The Op wrote the following

View attachment 55443

People at GLP started talking about the 20-23 Superbowl score as the likely days of February for the Ukraine "invasion"...The rest is history.

Now, with warlike feeling around the world and the return of Pluto, there seems to be a greater chance that Grant Morrison's comic book prophecy could come to pass:

Hope not.
I saw that post too. I know GLP is started by some intelligence agencies and censors words like Tavistock though it is entertaining to read some of its posts.

The OP also talked about preparing for supplies. Ukraine has the largest arable land in Europe with high quality black soil. If war erupts, crop production will be affected, which will affect the food supply chain worldwide. A farmer predicted that if NATO invades Ukraine, China would be drawn into the war too due to food issues. (first two posts on hxxp://dotseng.wordpress.com/?s=ukraine+china)

Another "insider" (most likely STS) claimed that Ukraine will become two independent states in 2008. (hxxp://tvoyhram.ru/stati/st34.2.html)

Just to expand more on the prophetic movie (I think) Andromeda Strain. It was originally a book by Michael Crichton. Andromeda is the daughter of Cassiopeia/Danu. Coincidence?

hxxps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Andromeda_Strain

Basically, a meteor introduced a virus of a crystalline structure made of carbon and hydrogen but not DNA and RNA into earth, specifically Piedmont Arizona, killing most of the people in the vicinity. It is harmless to people outside the normal blood range of 7.39–7.43. One survivor has slightly alkaline blood due to hyperventilation. Another survivor has slightly acidic blood due to the meds he's on. Babies are immune to the virus too. The virus is constantly mutating to destroy whatever obstacles it finds.

Shows how important taking care of our health and our frequencies/receivership is.

Just to expand more on the prophetic movie (I think) Andromeda Strain. It was originally a book by Michael Crichton. Andromeda is the daughter of Cassiopeia/Danu. Coincidence?

hxxps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Andromeda_Strain

Basically, a meteor introduced a virus of a crystalline structure made of carbon and hydrogen but not DNA and RNA into earth, specifically Piedmont Arizona, killing most of the people in the vicinity. It is harmless to people outside the normal blood range of 7.39–7.43. One survivor has slightly alkaline blood due to hyperventilation. Another survivor has slightly acidic blood due to the meds he's on. Babies are immune to the virus too. The virus is constantly mutating to destroy whatever obstacles it finds.

Shows how important taking care of our health and our frequencies/receivership is.
Michael Crichton was always technologically prescient. Andromeda Strain was written in 1969, but I can't recall now if it was inspired by an accident that had already occurred or whether it came before any major lab accidents that were later declassified. Books in the same vein are Hot Zone and The Demon in the Freezer (written much later but based on real events). The blockbuster Outbreak was based on Hot Zone.

If you go back and read Crichton's work from the 60s onward, you will find that the technologies he wrote about became novel real-world tech a few years after the publication of a given novel. Even Terminal Man (1972) talked about brain damage leading to violence (which has been found to be highly correlated in the following decades) and focused on brain implants to combat epilepsy, also a real technology for decades now.

Worth noting in many books he wrote about technologies ranging from the deep state using cell phones to attract lightning to assassinate targets (State of Fear, 2004), a gray goo scenario centered around nano-robots and AI (Prey, 2002), patenting of all kinds of GMOs (Next, 2006), the value of boron-doped blue diamonds for specific industrial purposes (Congo, 1980) which are just now being used in a new type of battery that will last up to 28000 years and can recharge themselves. Binary (1972) was about the use of VX nerve agent for political terrorism (and was basically the plot of The Rock). And we've been cloning and genetically engineering all sorts of animals with technologies which were similarly described in Jurassic Park which was written all the way back in 1990.

Who knows what connections he had to the deep state. If he didn't, he was just incredibly apt at predicting what technologies were going to emerge and how they might be used in terrible ways, intentionally or not. People also forget that Michael Crichton was actually a medical doctor too.

So while Andromeda Strain may have a correlation to Cassiopaeia, the central plot is about a virus that came to earth from a meteor that downed a military satellite which transported the disease to the planet's surface. Not exactly what's going on here, the only real similarity to Covid is that the Andromeda Strain caused near instantaneous blood-clotting. Richard Preston's Hot Zone is a cautionary tale about a real event, and the later Demon in the Freezer might be viewed as more of a prediction of what has come to pass with Covid.

What I'd really like to know is if an event like in his novel Sphere actually happened, and how far nano-tech has really come, because in that novel, the AI nano-bots eventually learned to mimic humans perfectly. And if he knew something about government efforts at time travel as in his novel Timeline.

Michael Crichton was always technologically prescient. Andromeda Strain was written in 1969, but I can't recall now if it was inspired by an accident that had already occurred or whether it came before any major lab accidents that were later declassified. Books in the same vein are Hot Zone and The Demon in the Freezer (written much later but based on real events). The blockbuster Outbreak was based on Hot Zone.

If you go back and read Crichton's work from the 60s onward, you will find that the technologies he wrote about became novel real-world tech a few years after the publication of a given novel. Even Terminal Man (1972) talked about brain damage leading to violence (which has been found to be highly correlated in the following decades) and focused on brain implants to combat epilepsy, also a real technology for decades now.

Worth noting in many books he wrote about technologies ranging from the deep state using cell phones to attract lightning to assassinate targets (State of Fear, 2004), a gray goo scenario centered around nano-robots and AI (Prey, 2002), patenting of all kinds of GMOs (Next, 2006), the value of boron-doped blue diamonds for specific industrial purposes (Congo, 1980) which are just now being used in a new type of battery that will last up to 28000 years and can recharge themselves. Binary (1972) was about the use of VX nerve agent for political terrorism (and was basically the plot of The Rock). And we've been cloning and genetically engineering all sorts of animals with technologies which were similarly described in Jurassic Park which was written all the way back in 1990.

Who knows what connections he had to the deep state. If he didn't, he was just incredibly apt at predicting what technologies were going to emerge and how they might be used in terrible ways, intentionally or not. People also forget that Michael Crichton was actually a medical doctor too.
Crichton is certainly very knowledgeable. In "State of Fear", he questions the mainstream view on global warming, while some commentators said it's a book hinting about terrorism and reality perception in general.

His family used to own coal mines and he has ancestral land in Scotland, so he comes from wealthy ancestors who most likely know a lot about the world from all the experiences and connections they have.

So while Andromeda Strain may have a correlation to Cassiopaeia, the central plot is about a virus that came to earth from a meteor that downed a military satellite which transported the disease to the planet's surface. Not exactly what's going on here, the only real similarity to Covid is that the Andromeda Strain caused near instantaneous blood-clotting. Richard Preston's Hot Zone is a cautionary tale about a real event, and the later Demon in the Freezer might be viewed as more of a prediction of what has come to pass with Covid.
I was thinking a similar virus is possible in the future. The Cs did mention a future virus, a RNA one. Perhaps a future virus will result in some kind of evolutionary harvest, where degree of health determines one's survival, and also whether one evolves or devolves with this virus update. Like what happened with the dinosaurs, according to the Cs.

Yes, the future is becoming more apocalyptic, with food and energy shortages (most likely manufactured), like what Crichton's books suggest.
What I'd really like to know is if an event like in his novel Sphere actually happened, and how far nano-tech has really come, because in that novel, the AI nano-bots eventually learned to mimic humans perfectly. And if he knew something about government efforts at time travel as in his novel Timeline.
The higher densities have highly advanced technologies. They can space travel and change timelines so AI nano-bots might already exist.

Regarding "fake" humans, if you look at old and current photos of Biden you may come to the uncanny possibility that he is a "clone".:lol: I'm not sure what technology is needed to replicate people. Anyway, the real one may be hiding in an underground bunker.

Ok, in the comic Batman in its apocalyptic number 666 published on July 25, 2007 an adventure of Damian Wayne is narrated 15 years in the future, that is, in 2022. Damian has taken the mantle of the bat after the death of Bruce.

batman-666-3.jpg

The news talk about the following:

Maybe a stretch, but the bottom-right bubble "Striking a death-blow at the very soul of a culture....". It could be argued that QE2 represented the soul of British culture.

3- A dirty bomb explodes in Mecca, an act carried out by anti-Islamic terrorists. A mortal blow is dealt to the very soul of a culture.

The World Cup will be held in Qatar from November 20 to December 18. All eyes of the world will be on the Arabian Peninsula.

fifa-2022-world-cup-logo-qatar_z5t4wjudq9ty1mh5kqpn38ott.jpg

Since their discovery in the 1930's, oil and gas have become the cornerstone of the Qatari economy, with more than 60% of its economy made up of the exploitation of these fields, which have provided the country with a steady growth.

Back
Top Bottom