Sometimes I think I am living in a horror movie. The wording used by educated people describing what the FDA and the criminal Fauci are doing just blows my mind. And there is no end in sight to it.

FDA Caught Creating and Using Unreliable and Inconsistent Data to Create An Illusion of COVID-19 Vaccine Efficacy as They Attempt to Justify Approval for Use in Infants and Toddlers​

They observed under microscope some raw cloths, washed of blood, good number of pictures at different zoom level.
It's a bit disgusting :-O

They observed under microscope some raw cloths, washed of blood, good number of pictures at different zoom level.
It's a bit disgusting :-O

In that article they describe it in part as a lifeform: "These fibrous strands (see the very last photo set below) show repeating patterns of scale-like engineering, as if the body has been programmed to build another life form inside the blood vessels."

I wonder if they have any connection to the hydras that the vaccine presumably contains, as studied by Dr. Carrie Madej:

Hydras are by nature, parasites, so it can in part explain for the push against ivermectin. Also, a quick search on "covid vaccine hydra" features a lot of debunking by lots of news sources, which raises my eyebrow a little.

I got a shipment of ivermectin (iversun) from Lifebelt Corporation, a company in India that sells it for pretty cheap⁠—like $0.7 per 10 tablets (1 strip). For that price, I think it would be good to have on hand for those who have taken the vaccine. Eating a healthy diet that is naturally antiparasitic, and supplements can also help.

I am sure many people instinctively knew this from the start...
(sorry if this has already been shared, I haven't been able to be on the forum regularly for ages...)

"The Foegen effect: A mechanism by which facemasks contribute to the COVID-19 case fatality rate"

"This study aimed to determine whether mandatory mask use influenced the case fatality rate in Kansas, USA between August 1st and October 15th 2020. This study applied secondary data on case updates, mask mandates, and demographic status related to Kansas State, USA. A parallelization analysis based on county-level data was conducted on these data. Results were controlled by performing multiple sensitivity analyses and a negative control. A parallelization analysis based on county-level data showed that in Kansas, counties with mask mandate had significantly higher case fatality rates than counties without mask mandate, with a risk ratio of 1.85 (95% confidence interval [95% CI]: 1.51-2.10) for COVID-19-related deaths.

Even after adjusting for the number of "protected persons," that is, the number of persons who were not infected in the mask-mandated group compared to the no-mask group, the risk ratio remained significantly high at 1.52 (95% CI: 1.24-1.72). By analyzing the excess mortality in Kansas, this study determines that over 95% of this effect can solely be attributed to COVID-19. These findings suggest that mask use might pose a yet unknown threat to the user instead of protecting them, making mask mandates a debatable epidemiologic intervention. The cause of this trend is explained herein using the "Foegen effect" theory; that is, deep re-inhalation of hypercondensed droplets or pure virions caught in facemasks as droplets can worsen prognosis and might be linked to long-term effects of COVID-19 infection. While the "Foegen effect" is proven in vivo in an animal model, further research is needed to fully understand it."

(emphasis in bold / italics are mine)

The Foegen Effect: How Mask Wearing Can Make You Sick ⋆ Brownstone Institute
The Foegen effect: A mechanism by which facemasks contribute to the COVID-19 case fatality rate - PubMed

Hydras are by nature, parasites, so it can in part explain for the push against ivermectin. Also, a quick search on "covid vaccine hydra" features a lot of debunking by lots of news sources, which raises my eyebrow a little.

I got a shipment of ivermectin (iversun) from Lifebelt Corporation, a company in India that sells it for pretty cheap⁠—like $0.7 per 10 tablets (1 strip). For that price, I think it would be good to have on hand for those who have taken the vaccine. Eating a healthy diet that is naturally antiparasitic, and supplements can also help.
Very interesting and scary article on what is turning up in blood clots. Turned my stomach a bit too if I am honest. Regarding parasites, I think this worries me a lot. I am unvaccinated but had to be masked for the best part of two years and subjected to the PCR testing and who knows exactly what was in the swabs etc. I am interested in getting some ivermectin which is not available in the UK. Any problems with obtaining it that you can tell me about? Thanks @pecha.

Very interesting and scary article on what is turning up in blood clots. Turned my stomach a bit too if I am honest. Regarding parasites, I think this worries me a lot. I am unvaccinated but had to be masked for the best part of two years and subjected to the PCR testing and who knows exactly what was in the swabs etc. I am interested in getting some ivermectin which is not available in the UK. Any problems with obtaining it that you can tell me about? Thanks @pecha.
When I initially looked at ivermectin vendors, I came across Seven Cells that were selling $10 per 16 mg capsule, which is really pricy. However, I discovered from another thread here that people were getting ivermectin from India, and they ship to lots of places at cheaper rates. That's when I discovered Lifebelt Corporation and had a chat with them via email to buy some of their ivermectin (iversun brand) tablets.

I'm from the USA and the shipping cost for me was around $47 from India, but the cost per 10 tablets was so low, so I ordered a lot to make it worth it (and its still cheaper than Seven Cells). It takes some weeks to ship, but I ended up getting it in the end and didn't run into any problems.

I'm hoping those clots aren't actually parasites, but ivermectin can also help in other areas. Those with weakened immune systems are also susceptible to all manner of dirty critters like viruses, etc., so these won't hurt to have I'd imagine

When I initially looked at ivermectin vendors, I came across Seven Cells that were selling $10 per 16 mg capsule, which is really pricy. However, I discovered from another thread here that people were getting ivermectin from India, and they ship to lots of places at cheaper rates. That's when I discovered Lifebelt Corporation and had a chat with them via email to buy some of their ivermectin (iversun brand) tablets.

I'm from the USA and the shipping cost for me was around $47 from India, but the cost per 10 tablets was so low, so I ordered a lot to make it worth it (and its still cheaper than Seven Cells). It takes some weeks to ship, but I ended up getting it in the end and didn't run into any problems.

I'm hoping those clots aren't actually parasites, but ivermectin can also help in other areas. Those with weakened immune systems are also susceptible to all manner of dirty critters like viruses, etc., so these won't hurt to have I'd imagine
Thanks for the info. I will give it a go and see if I can get some.

'My body, my choice' only applies as long as it follows government-sponsored lines of thinking... IF you can call it thinking...

Very similar vibes to Matt Walsh going to the women's march and asking them 'what is a woman?'

Interviewer: asks question
NPC: *canned response*
Interviewer: asks question highlighting contradictory beliefs
NPC: *stammers as circuitry fries*

Their entire worldview really is just based on a series of mutually contradictory lies that they studiously avoid examining. It's no wonder they're such a force for destruction.

Dr. Simone Gold was sentenced to 60 days in prison and fined $9,500 for trespassing on January 6th.

America's Frontline Doctors (AFLD) founder Simone Gold, MD, JD, was sentenced Thursday to serve 60 days in prison followed by 1 year of supervised release for her participation in last year's January 6 insurrection in which she trespassed and refused to leave the U.S. Capitol building.

She also must pay a fine of $9,500 and another $500 to the Capitol architect to compensate for damage the rioters did to the building.

As he issued the penalty for one count of trespassing, a misdemeanor, U.S. District Court Judge Christopher R. Cooper said that he did not believe Gold was remorseful, as she testified she was. He said he found it "unseemly" that she and her website, America's Frontline Doctors, raised some $433,000 from supporters by claiming the court's charges against her were politically motivated.

Well I have the spicy cough, tested positive on Wednesday. Spent the whole day in bed, and improving each day. I can’t smell or taste anything at all. I’m well stocked with herbs and supplements and have had to take a break from the HBOT whilst I’m coughing as I don’t want to be spreading bugs to my friends who are using it also.

I’m irritated as do wonder if I would not have gotten so sick if I had not received Novovax a week prior even though I full on did the protocol. Hopefully my software is getting an upgrade, that would be nice. I’ll let you know if I develop any superpowers.

I’m enjoying some time alone as things have been full on lately and I frequently need big breaks from people to find my equilibrium again. My cat has been super cuddly even with all my coughing.

I have some updates to post on my rehab work with a likely vaccine injured brain haemorrhage client. I’ll figure out where I’ll put this info as it’s quite interesting.

With respect to the 3rd video c.a. posted just above (can't seem to paste it), regarding the unanimous advise of the committee to the FDA, VRBPAC, that it's perfectly fine to inject 19 million little ones with the mRNA shots, shows imo only that at this stage only completely captured people serve on such committees. After all that has been exposed in the past 2 years, especially in RFK Jr.'s book, and noting that nothing has changed, this is really not surprising. Moreover, it seems they are in a hurry, they want to start injecting already on 21st June after taking some minor admin hurdles. God forbid, but it could be that pretty soon we read in MSM that it's perfectly natural for babies to have heart attacks or what have you! Lives mean nothing to these people.

The obvious rigging and manipulations used in Moderna's 'study', which the affirmative advice by the FDA's 'panel of experts' is based on, is exposed in a clear manner in this article on Sott:

The author concludes with:

"We are absolutely going to win this fight, either in the short term or in the long term. These shots will eventually be withdrawn from the market because they do not work and they cause catastrophic harms."

Yes, in the meantime the train is running as it must.

Back
Top Bottom