Who was Jesus?

Thanks for this (and other topics) on Caesar/Jesus!

Caesar was "Wise as a serpent, gentle as a dove"?

I finished "The Ancient City", and what a great read!
I especially liked Book 5, Chapter III, how the concept
of the universal God was given as a universal right to
all men (gentiles) and the right to man's own thoughts
and conscience. In other words, to shine a light on, to
open up, what was hidden and privileged from those
who were not members of the Family, City, or State.

I will now read "Jesus Was Caesar" online while waiting
for the book to be delivered (Amazon-UK took a month
of non-fulfilment, so I cancelled and ordered via a third
party via Amazon-US, for $47.42, and another month).

I started writing an article comparing the Catilinarian Conspiracy of Cicero to our modern 9-11, and all that followed then and now, and when I reached 40 pages and knew I had a lot more to say about it, I realized it was going to have to be a book. So, I wrote this book in about a week - or it would be better to say it wrote itself. I'm now combing and polishing it and then it will go through two or three editors, so may be a month before it is out...

Anyway, that's why I've been kinda quiet the last couple of weeks. The reason I mention it is because I want to share with you an excerpt from this new book:

Awesome Laura--Thank you for this illuminating work. Your ability to synthesize information from many diverse and complex sources into a coherent whole, written in language without the
inclusion of unnecessary, pretentious academic "insider-speak," is such a gift. I look forward to its publication.
Thanks again,
shellycheval

shellycheval said:
I started writing an article comparing the Catilinarian Conspiracy of Cicero to our modern 9-11, and all that followed then and now, and when I reached 40 pages and knew I had a lot more to say about it, I realized it was going to have to be a book. So, I wrote this book in about a week - or it would be better to say it wrote itself. I'm now combing and polishing it and then it will go through two or three editors, so may be a month before it is out...

Anyway, that's why I've been kinda quiet the last couple of weeks. The reason I mention it is because I want to share with you an excerpt from this new book:

Awesome Laura--Thank you for this illuminating work. Your ability to synthesize information from many diverse and complex sources into a coherent whole, written in language without the
inclusion of unnecessary, pretentious academic "insider-speak," is such a gift. I look forward to its publication.
Thanks again,
shellycheval

So we get to look forward to an in-between course - before the next meal: next volume of HoM? Mmmm, I'm so hungry, especially for any "meals" comprised of Caesar and those times in Rome. Caesar Salad, anyone? :lol:

Another set of books to definitely read in respect of the history we are taught about Caesar: Jerome Carcopino's "Cicero: The Secrets of His Correspondence". Absolutely devastating to know the true character of the one on whom we have depended for 2K years about who and what Caesar was. I knew already that he was a dispicable egotist and probably a schizoidal psychopath, but this book lays him out like nothing I ever imagined.

The problem is that Cicero's correspondence is usually divided into volumes based on who it is to or from. It is only in reading it chronologically and remembering what that slimy creature wrote here and there that connects that you are able to put the puzzle together. Carcopino has done it. Cicero was, as Carcopino says, the most odious creature who ever lived.

Highly recommended!

Caesar really was the first ruler who said, effectively: "Come, all you who labor and are heavy laden and I will give you rest."
Once one accepts the evidence that Caesar is Jesus. The remaining content of the NT not corespondent to the known history is secondary-as Laura points out.
The thing is, unless a person has a whole lot of bits and pieces floating around in their head that suddenly fit into place with that one keystone piece: Caesar, then you just keep trying to find some "real Jesus in Palestine." But when most of the "real Jesus in Palestine" has already been lifted away by other research, then finding a real person behind the most significant of the events: the march on Jerusalem followed by the death and resurrection, there really isn't anything left.
Procession of the equinoxes seems to me the framework with a countermeasure with which the Jesus story was fitted as well. I feel Josephus used this framework much like JK Rowling and a million other story tellers. The sun/son being reborn is the oldest of all stories. It works because it’s true. Overlapping the cycle upon a human is easily evidenced by the story arch. The son/sun is a recurring and actual event that works as well with Horus as with Jesus. Caesar arguably transcends the need for myth by actual human virtue. No longer a wish or a dream, Caesar makes the impossible possible—peace, empathy, love on earth, and here and now. I’d say that’s quite god like. This is why he had to be killed—or sacrificed if you prefer, as I do.

Carlottas thesis is amazing and I agree with all of it, as far I’ve understood it. To use basketball analogy, he’s sinking 3 pointers and layups like kareem abdul-jabbar, but still could use a good rebounder. If I consider what has been lost of the real Caesar, I wonder if it perhaps may be had through a more forensic analysis of Jesus. For instance, Jesus is clearly aware he is being betrayed and willingly goes to his certain death. Is it not possible that this great empathetic, leader and warrior was well aware he must be sacrificed, would inevitably be sacrificed. From the little I know of Mark Antony I wouldn’t trust him with my cat, let alone my life. Culpernia’s dream also clearly indicates Caesar’s foreknowledge of his own death. I wonder what may be preserved in Jesus of Caesar that we haven’t decoded yet.

I’m becoming suspicious about the anti-Christ and the Christ showing up for the end times show. I’m wondering if these two icons’ showing up at all is on the schedule this time. Or maybe they were part of the inventive writers of the bible?

But…If I remember correctly the C’s said something about the Christ being here and doing some limited teaching “after the comet bombardment” After all we have taking in about Jesus, Caesar, bible manipulation etc. it seems that there is still a Christ and Anti-Christ that have some sort of function. If only as Archetypes, or FRV.

If they have a place, and are going to show up, then I’m doubting that they will be “men” as we know them. Men, who may appear to be the archetypes, or just the anticipation of them arriving may be another nothing burger to keep people distracted? Rallying the religious.

What if the Christ and anti-Christ are other density beings that tap into the FRV and inspire human 3D-ers through the vail so to speak? That could possibly mean that the Anti-Christ is here now, and he has an army, so he is many. That would also mean that those with the Christ FRV would be inspired to do the Christ work.

Perhaps it is an error to think of “the” anti-Christ in the singular. Or Christ, for that matter either. If Christ is the vine and there are souls that constitute the branches; the body, then Christ is potentially many if a certain theological outlook is taken. If an aim could be to allow Christ “in”; to be on a path of becoming one with this Christ type of being then surely the opposite could be true. That the anti-Christ plays out in many hands and bodies. That’s my take: it’s a mistake to think of one being on the earth plane as the ultimate bad dude (or lady). IOW, the archetypes may be singular but their manifestation is a legion of hosts.

Perhaps you could look at the esoteric black hole sun entropic vortex as the one ultimate source of anti-christness, but for all practical purposes I think the darkness as well as the light resides in the many.

Otherwise we are just spectators who have abdicated our own personal responsibility in the battle while watching a superhero battle and hoping the good guy wins.

Perhaps it is an error to think of “the” anti-Christ in the singular.
I think you're on the right track, BHelmet. The Cs have this to say about the antichrist"
Q: (Barry) Maitreya... What is the destiny of this person in this lifetime?

A: Plays prominent role in disinformation process.

Q: (Barry) Is Benjamin Creme aware of that?

A: No.

Q: (Barry) Are the E.T.s putting thoughts in Benjamin Creme's head?

A: Yes.

Q: (Barry) What is their purpose in this?

A: To cause confusion, diversion, and deception so that reality channels may be cloaked. Self explanatory.

Q: (Barry) Does this mean so that what we think is real really isn't?

A: Close.

Q: (Barry) This must mean that the Aliens want to give us one person to focus on which is so spectacular, so that we cannot see the truth.

A: Remember warnings about false prophets in the "desert."

Q: (Barry) Does this mean that Benjamin Creme is an STS person?

A: Yes, indirectly.

Q: (Barry) Is he the antichrist?

A: No. The "antichrist" is not an individual, but consortium.

Q: (Barry) Who is the Consortium?

A: Term refers to idea of large body of individuals.
Throughout various sessions, the Cs have named the antichrist as:
Brotherhood AKA Illuminati AKA Antichrist
or
Brotherhood aka Lizards aka antichrist

Back
Top Bottom