Session 24 June 2022

Thank you for the last session always good to read and a big thanks to the team. I've been struggling lately and can't seem to see the wood for the trees.
Im in a negative place and desperate to start some form of exercise. I lack motivation hopefully the session can give me a spark to go again. ❤️
Know we're here if you want to share about your struggles in a thread of your own. :hug2:Exercise can help improve mood with the release of endorphins. I hope you can find the motivation. Take good care of yourself!

Thank you for the last session always good to read and a big thanks to the team. I've been struggling lately and can't seem to see the wood for the trees.
Im in a negative place and desperate to start some form of exercise. I lack motivation hopefully the session can give me a spark to go again. ❤️

My trick is to start with daily walks if you haven't been exercising in a while. You don't need to break a sweat or get your heart rate up right away.

Eventually, after enough walks, you will start to crave more and more exercise. One of my favorite places to walk is an outdoor shopping mall. You can look at people, get some healthy snacks and usually there will be music playing. I've walked many miles at shopping malls.

Then you might look into getting a bicycle and using it to run basic errands, if possible. I've found that if you lack motivation to exercise just for the sake of exercising, give yourself a goal like running to the store. Also, try to get some other people to ride along with you, if you can.

You will get to the point where you will crave the endorphins that exercise releases and you will start to feel so much better. It will improve your sleep as well and that is always a good thing.

There are good people here who are willing to share your struggle, but beware of anyone trying to tell you how to behave or feel. You are living your own life and it is solely up to you to determine how to do that. It is important to remember that we are all here for a reason and that our struggles are what define us. We are not here to compare ourselves, we all exist where we exist for a purpose.

Good luck and let me know if you want to speak about this further.

Last edited:
Thinking about time travel and paradoxes... Like they do in the movies. "If you change it, you could disappear" or something. I think that the fact of going there (to the past) creates branch of new reality which will go on on its own, but the future from which we came stays intact and it's history stays intact in the meantime. I guess C's said something like that in one of the previous sessions - can't say which one.
Great session, thank you.

Have you considered networking about it?
I hadn't, I keep thinking I'll get myself going but seem bogged down. I will network when I feel I can express what's going on. Thanks
Know we're here if you want to share about your struggles in a thread of your own
Take good care of yourself!
Thank you, don't want to create noise here. Sorry to all.
It will improve your sleep as well and that is always a good thing.
Sleeps been an issue.
Good luck and let me know if you want to speak about this further.
Thanks I'll do that in another thread when I can. Cheers all.

I found the time travel aspect of the control system to be basically the most disconcerting thing about it. If 4D STS gets infinite do-overs, how does one stand against that kind of power unless you can do the same thing back to them?

I don't think you have to. I don't think they have infinite do-overs but rather do-overs within a certain framework of reality before that reality shifts to another level where their messing is no longer useful, or at least not to the same effect. Here I'm talking about shifting from a 3D framework to 4D. Then again, the theory goes that the 'clock' is reset and they get to begin messing around again with a new 3D timeline/reality. Everyone need something to do, I suppose!

Was just thinking that the only way time travel for a human would actually work would be if the you in the present only existed in your particular reality because you had, at a certain point in your future, near or distant, traveled back in time to make some change. In that case, you would basically be required to travel back in time to make sure the present you existed in the way you do now. But as mentioned, I don't think this option is available to 3D humans due to their penchant for a lack of knowledge and self-control.

Last edited by a moderator:
I found the time travel aspect of the control system to be basically the most disconcerting thing about it. If 4D STS gets infinite do-overs, how does one stand against that kind of power unless you can do the same thing back to them?
On the other hand, how do they keep failing so horribly ( I think the C's said 40% success rate if I am not mistaken?) if they do have so many do-overs, that's another really interesting question because while you do gain the time travel capability once you reach 4D, you also run the risk of wishful thinking being so powerful that it becomes your reality.

It's like finally getting your driver's license, but not owning a map and having the tendency of being so self assured, that you continue to drive "somewhere" you wish to go to, without asking for directions. And being utterly convinced that you're headed in the right direction.

Your chances of going in the right direction are 50/50, but your chances of arriving to where you specifically wish to go... are rather slim.

So there's that aspect of it as well.

I found the time travel aspect of the control system to be basically the most disconcerting thing about it. If 4D STS gets infinite do-overs, how does one stand against that kind of power unless you can do the same thing back to them? Humanity doesn't have that kind of power, so they will literally always be able to win in the end.
I don't think you have to.
I guess once we reach 4D it would become irrelevant, because they won't be able to do this to us, or it will become very limited.
I wonder what if these other 3D versions of us are their doing. They go back in time and create new brach and the next and the next. Which "I" is the "real I" or all of them are equal? They experience different reality in different branches. Is there an essence of "me" which stays the same no matter what happens to that "me" in the other reality branch? Is 4D transition merging all these "I's", if it does it could be traumatizing event for "me" as a whole.... Like a mental equivalent of thermonuclear blast.

The time travel thing was something I read about in the early sessions which hadn't been talked about much since and had been niggling in the back of my mind for years. I can see a scenario where 4D STS makes so many changes bridging and traveling between so many timelines and creating so many codependencies and seemingly paradoxical events which bleed across multiple realities that it becomes too complicated and convoluted even for them, and collapses into a chaotic mess. There is obviously some kind of "limited framework" which explains why we're not all spending our days laying on the beach drinking martinis with the Kardashians, I just don't know what it is. I suspect it has something to with the freewill adding mass to particular timelines phenomenon I described earlier combined with the fact that they can't know everything, but I'm not sure.

As for "level playing field," part of me is excited about it, while my normally left-brained self is saying "yeah, yeah they've been saying that for years, I'll believe it when I see it." I was actually tempted to interpret that in the sense that the American civilizational model which has structured the world for the last century would be on an even footing with a competing resurgent Russian orthodoxy a la Cayce, even though that's not historically how the Cassiopaeans have intended the term. Based on my tracking of the prophecies, there's still quite a bit that needs to happen before anything like "4D" comes about. Or it could happen all at once, the Rockfellers' "triple bad day" happens on the same day as the quadruple paranormal extravaganza.

The time travel thing was something I read about in the early sessions which hadn't been talked about much since and had been niggling in the back of my mind for years. I can see a scenario where 4D STS makes so many changes bridging and traveling between so many timelines and creating so many codependencies and seemingly paradoxical events which bleed across multiple realities that it becomes too complicated and convoluted even for them, and collapses into a chaotic mess. There is obviously some kind of "limited framework" which explains why we're not all spending our days laying on the beach drinking martinis with the Kardashians, I just don't know what it is. I suspect it has something to with the freewill adding mass to particular timelines phenomenon I described earlier combined with the fact that they can't know everything, but I'm not sure.

As for "level playing field," part of me is excited about it, while my normally left-brained self is saying "yeah, yeah they've been saying that for years, I'll believe it when I see it." I was actually tempted to interpret that in the sense that the American civilizational model which has structured the world for the last century would be on an even footing with a competing resurgent Russian orthodoxy a la Cayce, even though that's not historically how the Cassiopaeans have intended the term. Based on my tracking of the prophecies, there's still quite a bit that needs to happen before anything like "4D" comes about. Or it could happen all at once, the Rockfellers' "triple bad day" happens on the same day as the quadruple paranormal extravaganza.
I think the whole time travel thing was explained as rather far reaching in its implications beyond anything we can even imagine, but at the same time there’s obviously some kind of rules/limitations that prevent them from having total control. I don’t know if it’s because it’s inherently too chaotic to be sure what your tweaks will do, so trial and error is needed. Perhaps free will of humans adds to the difficulty. And finally, perhaps there are others with competing goals also tweaking things.

There is also some kind of need to merge it back into our universe - they’re not content just creating alternate timelines and dwelling there, they need to affect ours for some reason I don’t fully grasp. If that wasn’t the case then their activities wouldn’t be relevant for us at all right? But the C’s stressed that it does profoundly impact us.

Ultimately, the way I see it, they can only control mechanical processes and mechanical people and mechanical outcomes. If you are conscious and awake, outside of creating difficulties for you via internal and external mechanical things they can still influence, you’re going to act in favor of your destiny, and their ability to impact what you choose/do becomes dramatically reduced. They can make difficulties but they can’t change your direction anymore. If you’re fully a machine they can still change your direction rather dramatically probably.

So the goal is to be conscious and in control of your choices, and part of a network that does the same. I feel like this provides ultimate protection from being an inadvertent marionette. Of course the rest of the world is still at their mercy to various degrees, but at least there will be a nucleus in the world that won’t be, and this nucleus can create some sort of island of impeccability, that will grow with time, and serves as both a counter-influence on the world due to its stability, but also as some sort of “firewall” as well.

So the goal is to be conscious and in control of your choices, and part of a network that does the same. I feel like this provides ultimate protection from being an inadvertent marionette. Of course the rest of the world is still at their mercy to various degrees, but at least there will be a nucleus in the world that won’t be, and this nucleus can create some sort of island of impeccability, that will grow with time, and serves as both a counter-influence on the world due to its stability, but also as some sort of “firewall” as well.
I agree, the more we become conscious of the manipulation and actively choose which branch of reality we would like to inhabit the more concrete that future reality can become. It’s was mentioned a while ago in the transcripts that at a certain point your FRV will determine which branch you end up in, and also that by us holding out to the end we can have the opportunity to save others, that end point which could perhaps coincide with a level playing field seems to be fast approaching. So how does one explain a new reality when it’s clear that there’s no going back to normal? What’s the best way to offer knowledge to someone without violating their free will? Not the easiest things to work out.

from my understanding of this snippet, messing with timelines comes with consequences for sts, too. this is maybe why we aren't already given our souls to ai overlords and why some of their plans fail. otherwise, if they could set up every worst scenario they have in mind, we would stand no chance and, practically speaking, our free will would be non-existent.
(Ark) Yes. Suppose we can build a time machine. What would be the beneficial uses of such a device?

A: Not many. STS uses tech to control and manipulate, but each use causes negative impact cascades.

later the c's said this:
A: Intent must be pure STO for best results.

as sts are not sto, the result using time machine will always be less than perfect.

Hello. Your suffering is not in vain. Sooner or later you will see the signs of a change. I recommend "The Soul Prayer", a thought to the C's, a tense and intuitive reflection on connecting with your higher self. It worked for me. This negative environment is not there for nothing. This point in your life needs special attention. The symbolism must be present around you. Look for it. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom