Session 24 June 2022

I tried to look up some information about this and the only thing I came across was that its closest approach was beyond the orbit of Mars, so it won't even be close enough to be seen by the naked eye. So it is kind of strange Haze would animate such a video.

its closest approach will be around 280million km's away from earth.

View attachment 60674

source: Comet C/2017 K2 (PANSTARRS) | TheSkyLive.com

edit: here is the animated video by haze as mentioned in the article:

A comet doesn't have to hit the Moon or Earth to be deadly. If it breaks up under the influence of the Moon or Earth's strong gravitational field, it could send a shower of cometary fragments in our direction, rather like the comet shower in the Emperor Justinian's reign that set fires off all over Western Europe leading to the collapse of the Roman Empire and the Dark Ages. The Carolina Bays craters would seem to be another example of this effect too.​

Hence, somewhat ironically, the automatic censorship by substituting Jezebel in place of the term I had originally used brought us full circle back to the goddess Ishtar. It is my contention though that these mother goddesses were ultimately deified figures or cyphers for the Holy Grail, Merkaba or Matriarch Stone, which originally came from Kantek.

Perhaps, in order to find the grail, not only one must be on the STO frequency. Is it possible that apart from STO there is a very specific frequency related to the feminine aspects? That is to say the pre-fallen feminine energy. Is that why it receives the name of matriarch stone?

March 18, 1995.
Q: (L) It is causing the destined actions to take place that are necessary for the closing of the Grand Cycle?

A: Close.
…….

February 26, 2022.
Q: (Tristan) In the previous session it was mentioned that more people needed to be awakened, so that more opportunities could be created for the good guys to help. Are enough people being awakened on the planet?

A: Not nearly enough. More suffering needed unfortunately.“

But, last session Cs said that the “Playing field will be leveled soon”. So, that’s mean that we are nearly there or most people have chosen by now which side they stand for Good or Bad and some of people probably stands in the middle.
Anyway I am glad I found Laura and this Forum, so we are the one of the group have been living in with new reality peacefully

March 30, 2002.
Q: (L) Speaking of battles: I want to know just really what is in Frank's mind, what are his motives? (V) What does he have to gain from all of this?

A: He is a tool of 4d STS. He has chosen.

Q: (L) It was already a pre-made choice? (B) The choice was made on a different level and he's just now making that choice manifest? (V) Is this Karmic?

A: Choice. Some love light, and some love darkness.
…….
(V) Are there other realms where these people such as VB, Frank are making different choices?

(L) In other words is there another reality where they're being the good guys, where they're joining in and helping.

(V) Right. An alternate reality.

A: Frank and Vincent are the other reality!

Q: (V) Wow! Everything happens all at once, huh? They are the other reality in like the antithesis of Laura's work?

A: More or less, yes.

Q: (L) Is this conflict, so to speak, that we are engaging in with this Frank/Vincent Bridges situation - is this one reality that is also represented in another reality as this conflict between say the Jews and Arabs at the present moment?

A: Very close, it is reflected in many ways at present.

Q: (L) Well I just want you to know our side isn't doing too well. (V) Why do you say that? (L) Well I mean if these conflicts are reflected in many levels and many ways all over the planet just the general overview of the planet at the moment, the so-called good guys aren't really doing too well right now. (B) Yeah, this reality is their own truth. (V) I see it a different way, I think we are in this situation because we are not of this reality; we have made a different choice. (L) But there are so few of us.

A: Help is on the way.

Q: (V) What no exclamation point? {laughter} Okay so we get a period tonight. And then in one month we get one exclamation point. Next month we get two, three, and then we know it's really close. I'm such a quantifier. {laughing} Wishful thinking huh? (B) If this is the given status of this environment and this density level, this lesson, anybody that breaks free from that is a plus, because there is undoubtedly a counterbalancing thing. (V) Right. Take your kudos where you can get them.

A: And it will balance in the end.

Q: (L) Well that will be nice. (V) Is this balance necessary for our transition to 4th density?

A: Balance is the result.

Q: (V) Balance is the result of transitioning to 4th density, is that what you're saying?

A: Yes.

Q: (V) If 90% is negative and 10% is positive...

A: But all will not transition.

Q: (V) Balance would mean 50-50...

(B) No because we're not the only ball game in creation. This is not the sum total of creation. This reality is only one aspect of it. There can be other realities where it's as heavily weighted the other direction.

(L) I think another factor is that when people network they share their insights and they share their growth and it becomes more than the sum of its parts. You know when they really open up to their network, that what one learns - if they share it with others - it becomes that other's learning in at least some sort of way. This way, people can learn a lot of things by the experiences of their group if they are connected to that group. So, a group of people who are individually each incapable of making it to 4th density on their own - by virtue of the fact that they have this shared symbiotic group - they kind of go together.

On the other hand, the STS alignment, since they don't do anything in terms of groups or sharing, don't have that advantage. It takes more energy for each one to individually advance since, in their chain of command, they are all being constantly drained by sharing and believing lies.

So, the advantage seems to be on the side of an STO group even if they seem to be smaller in numbers. The added together energy of a larger group of people who are individually, maybe less ready STO-wise, will graduate anyway, as opposed to the very small group of those who are ready STS-wise. Most of the STS gang will have to just go back and do 3D over again.

(A) You must understand that the very concept of balance depends on what exactly has to be balanced. When you have a scale, and you have a lot of wheat or something on one side, and a small piece of gold on the other, they balance each other even if the quantities are completely different.

(V) Maybe STO candidates carry a larger...(L) Charge? (V) Yeah. (L) Something like that, because they share very deeply - at the level of their core being. (V) So there could be 90% of STS and at 10% STO candidates as they gain knowledge gain more weight. (L) Could be.

A: Very close. But don't get stuck on numbers in that sense. Help is on the way!”

Perhaps, in order to find the grail, not only one must be on the STO frequency. Is it possible that apart from STO there is a very specific frequency related to the feminine aspects? That is to say the pre-fallen feminine energy. Is that why it receives the name of matriarch stone?
I think you may well be right. Indeed, it is my theory that Pharaoh Akhenaten's daughter, Meritaten, who I think was the Biblical 'Hagar the Egyptian' and 'Kore' (the last surviving member of the Perseid family) who the C's spoke of (see more below on this), may have been an operator of the Holy Grail during the Exodus from Egypt, due no doubt to her innate, enhanced psychic abilities stemming from her hybrid nature and larger brain.

I would venture that in the persona of Helle - who according to legend, fell off the Golden Ram (in reality the Holy Grail) whilst escaping with her twin brother Phrixus from their evil stepmother Ino - Meritaten/Kore may have brought the Grail to Western Europe, where it may have ended up in the British Isles, even perhaps triggering the famous Siege of Troy (located in modern day Cambridge). Note the elongated head depicted in her bust (held by the Berlin Museum), a feature which she seemed to share with her hybrid mother, Nefertiti/Sarah. Like her mother, no royal tomb has ever been found for her in Egypt. She just seems to have disappeared from the record without trace.

1657729991315.png

Meritaten may have been memorialised in Ireland, Scotland, the Isle of Man and Northern Britain as the goddess Brigid, Brig, Brigantia, Brigit or Bride meaning "high one" or "the exalted one". Brigid is linked in Irish mythology with the Tuatha de Danaan as the daughter of the Dagda (Akhenaten?) and is often taken to be part of a triple deity like Hera and Diana (other examples. according to the poet and writer Robert Graves. include Kore (or Cora), Persephone and Hecate with Demeter as the general name of the goddess).

Both Brigid as the goddess and Brigid as the later Christian saint of the same name are associated with holy wells, at Kildare and many other sites in Celtic lands. Moreover, as Laura pointed out in the session dated 26 July 1997, Hagar is also connected to a well, i.e., the Well of Hagar, which is Beer-lahai-roi or the Well of the Living Mirror - which to me may suggest a kind of psychomanteum, i.e., a small, enclosed area set up with a comfortable chair, dim lighting, and a mirror angled so as not to reflect anything but darkness. Could there be a connection here perhaps to the Biblical Tabernacle meaning "place of meeting" or "tent of meeting," also called the tent of witness? The Tabernacle of Moses was an inner sanctuary, the Holy of Holies, created by a veil suspended by four pillars. This sanctuary supposedly contained the Ark of the Covenant, with its cherubim-covered Mercy Seat. The Holy Grail was probably housed in the Ark ("arc" being a chest or coffer in English from which we derive the word "arcane" meaning mysterious and secret). In Celtic mythology, the Ark/Arc may have become a cauldron, like the cauldron of Cerridwen (herself an aspect of the Triple Goddess like Brigid) or Bran. Cerridwen's name is derived from the Celtic word "cerru," meaning cauldron. Like the Goddess herself, the cauldron symbolises the transformative power of magic, wisdom, rebirth and creative inspiration. Some scholars believe that Cerridwen's cauldron is in fact the Holy Grail for which King Arthur spent his life searching. Her magical cauldron held a potion that granted knowledge and inspiration. Hence, Cerridwen can I think be linked with the goddess Brigid of the Tuatha de Danaan.

It is also curious that under Levitical law, individuals with the Tzaraat skin affliction (which is linked with leprosy) were not permitted entry to the Tabernacle. Note that at least three of Meritaten's five sisters died from leprosy. Could she have had the condition herself since the Norse figure of Hel, who is said to preside over an underworld realm of the same name, may be derived from the Greek mythical figure of Helle (think of the Hellespont). Hel is usually depicted as half dead and half alive due to complications of her father and her mother. Half of her face is beautiful, like that of her father, while the other half is ugly and difficult to look at like her mother. From the waist up the skin is pink, alive and healthy. Below the waist is dead and rotting. Another account describes the left side of her body and face as "heart-achingly" beautiful. She has long dark hair and pale elven skin. The right side, however, is terrifying - withered skin, a skeletal hand, and leg, patches of blue ice covering decayed flesh, membrane-thin lips over rotten teeth, a milky-white eye and tufts of desiccated hair like black spider webs. She has a milky zombie look. Does these accounts therefore suggest a connection to a person who had leprosy?

According to some scholars, the name of the Western Scottish Islands the ‘Hebrides’ (the garden of the Hesperides perhaps?) originates from the name ‘Hebrew’, which they claim to be another ‘Hebrew-land’. Apparently, an early Hebrew inscription has been discovered on one of the Hebrides islands but I could no further details on this discovery other than a reference to Menasseh ben Israel who had spoken of an early Hebrew inscription having been discovered on the Hebrides. Menasseh ben Israel (1604 – 1657) was a Portuguese rabbi, Kabballist, writer, diplomat, printer, publisher, and founder of the first Hebrew printing press (named Emeth Meerets Titsma`h) in Amsterdam in 1626. See: Menasseh Ben Israel - Wikipedia. He may be viewed, therefore, as an early precursor of the British Israelites' claims concerning Britain and the Lost Tribes of Israel.

However, I think it is more probable that the name may instead derive from "Bride" (Brigid), as in the 'islands of Bride'. A similar link may also be found on the Isle of Man where Bride (Manx: Breeshey) is one of the seventeen parishes of the Isle of Man. The parish, named after St Brigid, lies to the east of Andreas and to the north of Lezayre, bordering the sea to the north and east. It covers an area of about 9 square miles and contains the village of Bride or Kirk Bride. This point makes me think of a statement that the C's made in that same session dated 26 July 1997:
Q: And the destruction of Kantek. This was the last whitewash, the writings of Homer and so forth were put in place... is there any source where we can get closer to these myths that will help us to figure out who is REALLY on first?

A: Check the Isle of Man.

Again the Isle of Man cropped up in the Session dated 26 December 1998:

Q: (L) Okay, I have discovered that this author, Goodrich, thinks that the island of the grail castle was the Isle of Man. There are a huge number of the clues you have given on this grail quest that seem to converge in this area, including the coast of Scotland [the Hebrides?]. There is a cave where Merlin is supposedly buried, four churches, the Isle of Man, the little islet of St. Patrick, the churches of St. Patrick and St. Germanus, or ruins of them, standing next to each other, and the church called "Candida Casa" [White House] in a meadow, or field, that was dedicated to St. Augustine; there is a place along the coast called 'Rhinn' and the northern part of Wales was formerly called 'Galles' [ref. Buried in Galle]. So, it is like all of these things converge to this area, and there is the consideration that King Clovis of the Franks was a contemporary of Arthur and there may have been blood connections. Am I on the right track with these churches in this area?

A: Maybe so, but you did not finish with the previous subject!

Unfortunately, in so as far as I am aware, the C's never returned to the subject, which is a pity as I think Laura was really on to something here. Finally, in a clue that may relate to the time we are about to experience, the Isle of Man was mentioned again in the session dated 2 January 1999:​

Q: So, we are back to something else. I once asked about the Third Man Theme and that perhaps you meant that the imagery was that of the Triple Goddess relating to the Isle of Man … and you said ‘if viewed through sheets of rain.’ So, in this book that I am reading, it talks about the fact that the Celts of Gaul worshipped the Rain as the manifestation of the Goddess, and the Celts of Scotland worshipped the Sun … the male God. Does this relate in any way to this remark you made about sheets of rain?

A: In an offhand way.

Q: Anything further you can tell me in terms of a clue about ‘sheets of rain?’

A: Not for now, when you get there, you will find the chalice.

Q: Where and WHAT chalice?
[See the posts on the subject of the chalice as a plasma image in the thread for the session dated 23 April 2022]

A: Wait and see!

It is also said that Brigid looked after an apple orchard (the Garden of the Hesperides again?) in the Celtic Otherworld (a portal or gateway between realms with apples symbolising wisdom, healing, and magic). Here, she apparently communed with the bees, who would bring the magical, healing nectar back to earth. This link with apples, recalls the many Greek myths concerning apples and the Arthurian legend of the Isle of Avalon (Isle of Apples). For example, the Golden Apple of Discord (code for the Holy Grail perhaps?) in the story of the Judgement of Paris sparked a vanity-fuelled dispute among Hera, Athena, and Aphrodite that eventually led to the Trojan War and the Siege of Troy. Thus, the "apple of discord" is used to signify the core, kernel, or crux of an argument, or a small matter that could lead to a bigger dispute. This point seems to link with the subject of Kore since in the Session dated 16 August 1997: the C's talked of the "core" meaning and the Tree of Apples, from whence we get the proverbial "grapes of wrath," the Blue Apples incarnate:

Q: I noticed in Genesis Chapter 33, verse 11, it says that Jacob, who wrestled with the angel the previous night and was on his way to see his brother Esau, who he had tricked into giving up his blessing years before, “gave Esau the blessing”. What was this? The birth right from his father or the blessing Jacob received from the angel?

A: Trampled leaves of wrath.

Q: This is what Jacob gave to Esau?

A: Yes, and what is the "core" meaning there?

Q: I don't know. What is the core meaning?

A: Leaves are of the Tree of Apples, from whence we get the proverbial "grapes of wrath," the Blue Apples incarnate!

The C's then clarified the meaning of "Kore" in the Session dated 2 February 2003:

Q: (L) What was the blessing he gave to quote Esau, if giving the object to the "angel" was the event of returning the ark? What was the story there?

A: Two separate events.

Q: (L) So, he returned the ark to the so-called angel. And then, he gave something to someone else. Previously, when I asked about this, you said that what he gave to Esau was "trampled leaves of wrath, the blue apples incarnate," and remarked that I should inquire into the "core meaning."

A: And who was "Kore?"

Q: (L) Was this Abraham's daughter?

A: It was the last living member of the Perseid family.

Q: (L) Was it a male or female?

A: Female.

Q: (L) And how did Abraham come to be in possession of this female?

A: Search the text and you will see.

[....]

Q: (L) Going back to this person - the last living member of the Perseid family - who was handed over by Abraham in his Jacob persona to someone else, who was this person handed over to and why?

A: For protection from the fury of "Helen."

Q: (L) So, there is a reflection of that in the story of Hagar the Egyptian. Who was she handed over to?

A: The "Dragon Slayers.

[....]

Q: (Galahad) Is the importance of Argos related to the myth of Jason and the Argonauts?

A: Yup.

Q: (Galahad) Does it have something to do with the individuals who flew away on the Ram?

A: Mmmmm .... And did she really drown?

Q: (Galahad) Is it a significant fact that this girl's name was similar to Helen of Troy?

A: Could be a clue. All those stories of escape from confinement and flying and cataclysm...? Who was imprisoned? Why? Good night.

I would end by noting that the goddess Brigid is associated with: wisdom, poetry, healing, blacksmithing and domesticated animals and is also famous for her protecting care, which, if she is based on the historic character of Meritaten, would suggest the Egyptian princess may have had an STO orientated personality like her father.​

Thank you for the session ... I apologize in advance for just bumping in without even skimming through your interesting recollections around this session ... but anyhow I like what happened yesterday, and maybe will be interesting to some of you too ... if we consider that all in this 3D plane is a story projection from 6D fractalization to 3D and back, where our English simplified global language is confusing the objectivity, but still connecting the dots of all-around synchronicities let me try to read this images = On the 4th of June 2022 = 4+6+2+2+2 = 16 = 1+ 6 = 7, Cassiopeia came on a white horse to celebrate Scott and Juliana's wedding and love and yesterday on 12h of July 2022 = 1+2+7+2+2+2 = 16 = 1 + 6 = 7, she brought the crown and chess board ... for us to continue to play and through the playfulness, to create a new world with love :cool2::flowers::knitting:

do tell more about this crop circle

underrated post

I was just thinking if there's a hidden message from the C's there about the DNA and coding as was mentioned during the session.
I just had an idea about DNA and coding, and thought that if letters are coded in ASCII (in the IT terms), then why not to try to approach the code the same way but for the DNA molecules. As we have 4 molecules, to mark them in a binary system we would need exactly two binary signs to do so:

For example:
00 - T
01 - A
10 - C
11 - G

There are exactly 24 such permutations for each possible assignment specific molecules to appropriate binary pairs.
I've written some scripts to do the conversions for all the permutations and here are the results:

01 00 11 00 - 01 10 11 11 01 11 01 10 01 10 01 01
A T G T - A C G G A G A C A C A A

ATGT - ACGGAGACACAA (ATGTACGGAGACACAA)
ATCT - AGCCACAGAGAA (ATCTAGCCACAGAGAA)
CTGT - CAGGCGCACACC (CTGTCAGGCGCACACC)
CTAT - CGAACACGCGCC (CTATCGAACACGCGCC)
GTCT - GACCGCGAGAGG (GTCTGACCGCGAGAGG)
GTAT - GCAAGAGCGCGG (GTATGCAAGAGCGCGG)
TAGA - TCGGTGTCTCTT (TAGATCGGTGTCTCTT)
TACA - TGCCTCTGTGTT (TACATGCCTCTGTGTT)
CAGA - CTGGCGCTCTCC (CAGACTGGCGCTCTCC)
CATA - CGTTCTCGCGCC (CATACGTTCTCGCGCC)
GACA - GTCCGCGTGTGG (GACAGTCCGCGTGTGG)
GATA - GCTTGTGCGCGG (GATAGCTTGTGCGCGG)
TCGC - TAGGTGTATATT (TCGCTAGGTGTATATT)
TCAC - TGAATATGTGTT (TCACTGAATATGTGTT)
ACGC - ATGGAGATATAA (ACGCATGGAGATATAA)
ACTC - AGTTATAGAGAA (ACTCAGTTATAGAGAA)
GCAC - GTAAGAGTGTGG (GCACGTAAGAGTGTGG)
GCTC - GATTGTGAGAGG (GCTCGATTGTGAGAGG)
TGCG - TACCTCTATATT (TGCGTACCTCTATATT)
TGAG - TCAATATCTCTT (TGAGTCAATATCTCTT)
AGCG - ATCCACATATAA (AGCGATCCACATATAA)
AGTG - ACTTATACACAA (AGTGACTTATACACAA)
CGAG - CTAACACTCTCC (CGAGCTAACACTCTCC)
CGTG - CATTCTCACACC (CGTGCATTCTCACACC)
Thank you @Graby84 for taking the time to generate the DNA sequences.
We may be close to solving the puzzle!

Lovely Message
As we have already established, "Love" is encoded in binary:
love.png

DNA Coding
If we set T=00, A=01, C=10, and G=11 as the encoding scheme for the four nucleobases in DNA, we obtain the following:

dna_coding.png

This is the first sequence/permutation posted by Graby84!

I searched for the nucleotide sequence ACGGAGACACAA, which is the part after the "mysterious" line, using Nucleotide BLAST to see if the sequence matches anything in particular in the human genome.
BLAST (Basic Local Alignment Search Tool) finds regions of similarity between biological sequences. The program compares nucleotide or protein sequences to sequence databases and calculates the statistical significance.
bq.png

I started shedding tears of joy when the search results returned:
rfs.png

💍 Homo Sapiens RING Finger Protein!

ring_finger.jpeg

Cassiopaea... Love... DNA... Wedding... Ring... Finger...

We are definitely onto something here!

In molecular biology, a RING (short for Really Interesting New Gene) finger domain is a protein structural domain of zinc finger type which contains a C3HC4 amino acid motif which binds two zinc cations (seven cysteines and one histidine arranged non-consecutively).[2][3][4][5] This protein domain contains 40 to 60 amino acids. Many proteins containing a RING finger play a key role in the ubiquitination pathway.
structure.png
A large number of RING finger (RNF) proteins are present in eukaryotic cells and the majority of them are believed to act as E3 ubiquitin ligases. In humans, 49 RNF proteins are predicted to contain transmembrane domains, several of which are specifically localized to membrane compartments in the secretory and endocytic pathways, as well as to mitochondria and peroxisomes. They are thought to be molecular regulators of the organization and integrity of the functions and dynamic architecture of cellular membrane and membranous organelles. Emerging evidence has suggested that transmembrane RNF proteins control the stability, trafficking and activity of proteins that are involved in many aspects of cellular and physiological processes. This review summarizes the current knowledge of mammalian transmembrane RNF proteins, focusing on their roles and significance.

Possible Interpretations

Three different bones pass through the ring before the latter anchors itself at the end of the third bone (proximal phalange). Are we on the verge of overcoming 3D limitations as we move on to 4D?
ring_finger.png
Since "many proteins containing a RING finger play a key role in the ubiquitination pathway," it could mean that what is about to unfold on this planet will have dramatic consequences that will be felt everywhere.

A Wedding is a very important event which marks the beginning of new stage in one's life. The letter W is the union of two V's, such that there is a path from one V to the other and vice versa. Two V's meet at a point to create W!

RING... Really Interesting New Gene...
Q: (L) Can we change the topic? I've been reading a lot of evolutionary biology, genetics, paleoanthropology, etc. I'm about 50 pages away from finishing a very long book on the topic of... What are you... (Cs begin answering before question is finished):

A: Genetics are about to be hot topics too!

Q: (L) Well, can I finish my question? Just...

A: Genes will (hesitates before selecting word) save for lack of a better term.

Absolutely fascinating, @Natus Videre ❤️

I don't know how many times i am struck in awe over what you, members of the Cassiopaean forum family (you guyz !) bring together here...

It's so... well, I often feel like a clumsy duck in comparison - like someone who can't create music with harmony - but at the same time a guy who does love listen and following the rhythms and flow like melodies written through words and meaning; symphonies other people have created, like a beautiful sound landscape when you read it... I often then wonder, how can people bring all that together like that ?

It's really fascinating, to say the least.

Well, it started already back then; 2.5 years ago when i first bumped into Laura's articles (at Sott?) without knowing anything about her, yet noticed the incredible knowledge and sense she put into and though words... words which too, seem to flow with ease, depth and rhythm. (The resonance from intelligence, sensibility and depth). I get this feeling a lot of times here at the forum, in entries you guys have written. I remember yesterday, when Keyhole wrote his entry in the "Germ Theory vs Terrain Theory"; again - it struck me how beautiful a being can write, while making so much sense and meaning.

I am in awe ! It was literally like listening to a symphony.

I'll probably never write with such ease and flow, not even close - but I am also not sad about it, because the joy to 'read the beauty', the depth and rhythms in what others create; whether through words, content, intelligence or illustrations, associations, art, etc. So, is an honor for me, to even be able to take part of what you guys create; individually as well together. To read, what others think, ponder, who put together, in fascinating ways all that, with knowledge, feeling and deeper sense.

How can that not be incredible ?

I don't look down on people who may not write so fluid, and things may sound a bit choppy; actually, it is kind of cute and warming, to follow these tones of words as well.

Maybe it is the orientation; the intent of a person, whose resonance behind, through the written words, can be felt, even if the words themselves may sound "choppy" or "clumsy"- but you can still feel the beauty. (What i wish to say here is - to other members who maybe feel - Oh, i can't write so well... - Do write and communicate, don't be shy, it is ok !!

Back in the days I loved to look at photos people had in their albums, no matter how "amateurish" or "bad" they were (they often told me those were); I never saw it like that ! Instead I loved to look at the photos with interest, the stories they told. Because they had their own style, expression and content, which i appreciated a lot.

Oh gosh Ralf, lots of words... again. I am not champion in squeezing down content into a delightful concentrate. But what I really wished to say at the core:

Thank you all, for who you are - and what you do ! 💞

This is great! After reading your post what caught my attention is that this RING Finger Protein is associated with DNA repair, morphogenesis of neural networks, and antigen processing as part of Ubiquitin.

And the most curious thing when looking at the RING structure... well I made a superimposition of images:

structure brain.jpg

If an extraterrestrial viral plague reaches the planet, I think RING will be very useful.

found this one article in portuguese:

thanks for sharing that link Vinícius.
the article's author initially observes the binary OM, then speculates the M is perhaps mirrored through a vertical, thus making the 0's into 1's and vice versa... which makes the binary letter "I" ...well that opens up a whole other way of looking at the circle for sure, interesting ! :-)

Thank you @Graby84 for taking the time to generate the DNA sequences.

Lovely Message
As we have already established, "Love" is encoded in binary:
View attachment 60895

DNA Coding
If we set T=00, A=01, C=10, and G=11 as the encoding scheme for the four nucleobases in DNA, we obtain the following:

View attachment 60896

This is the first sequence/permutation posted by Graby84!

I searched for the nucleotide sequence ACGGAGACACAA, which is the part after the "mysterious" line, using Nucleotide BLAST to see if the sequence matches anything in particular in the human genome.

View attachment 60897

I started shedding tears of joy when the search results returned:
View attachment 60898

💍 Homo Sapiens RING Finger Protein!

View attachment 60899

Cassiopaea... Love... DNA... Wedding... Ring... Finger...

We are definitely onto something here!

View attachment 60900

Possible Interpretations

Three different bones pass through the ring before the latter anchors itself at the end of the third bone (proximal phalange). Are we on the verge of overcoming 3D limitations as we move on to 4D?
View attachment 60903
Since "many proteins containing a RING finger play a key role in the ubiquitination pathway," it could mean that what is about to unfold on this planet will have dramatic consequences that will be felt everywhere.

A Wedding is a very important event which marks the beginning of new stage in one's life. The letter W is the union of two V's, such that there is a path from one V to the other and vice versa. Two V's meet at a point to create W!

RING... Really Interesting New Gene...
Absolutely great.

What a great and wonderful job.

Congratulations.:hug2:

I was just thinking if there's a hidden message from the C's there about the DNA and coding as was mentioned during the session.
I just had an idea about DNA and coding, and thought that if letters are coded in ASCII (in the IT terms), then why not to try to approach the code the same way but for the DNA molecules. As we have 4 molecules, to mark them in a binary system we would need exactly two binary signs to do so:

For example:
00 - T
01 - A
10 - C
11 - G

There are exactly 24 such permutations for each possible assignment specific molecules to appropriate binary pairs.
I've written some scripts to do the conversions for all the permutations and here are the results:

01 00 11 00 - 01 10 11 11 01 11 01 10 01 10 01 01
A T G T - A C G G A G A C A C A A
ATGT - ACGGAGACACAA (ATGTACGGAGACACAA)
ATCT - AGCCACAGAGAA (ATCTAGCCACAGAGAA)
CTGT - CAGGCGCACACC (CTGTCAGGCGCACACC)
CTAT - CGAACACGCGCC (CTATCGAACACGCGCC)
GTCT - GACCGCGAGAGG (GTCTGACCGCGAGAGG)
GTAT - GCAAGAGCGCGG (GTATGCAAGAGCGCGG)
TAGA - TCGGTGTCTCTT (TAGATCGGTGTCTCTT)
TACA - TGCCTCTGTGTT (TACATGCCTCTGTGTT)
CAGA - CTGGCGCTCTCC (CAGACTGGCGCTCTCC)
CATA - CGTTCTCGCGCC (CATACGTTCTCGCGCC)
GACA - GTCCGCGTGTGG (GACAGTCCGCGTGTGG)
GATA - GCTTGTGCGCGG (GATAGCTTGTGCGCGG)
TCGC - TAGGTGTATATT (TCGCTAGGTGTATATT)
TCAC - TGAATATGTGTT (TCACTGAATATGTGTT)
ACGC - ATGGAGATATAA (ACGCATGGAGATATAA)
ACTC - AGTTATAGAGAA (ACTCAGTTATAGAGAA)
GCAC - GTAAGAGTGTGG (GCACGTAAGAGTGTGG)
GCTC - GATTGTGAGAGG (GCTCGATTGTGAGAGG)
TGCG - TACCTCTATATT (TGCGTACCTCTATATT)
TGAG - TCAATATCTCTT (TGAGTCAATATCTCTT)
AGCG - ATCCACATATAA (AGCGATCCACATATAA)
AGTG - ACTTATACACAA (AGTGACTTATACACAA)
CGAG - CTAACACTCTCC (CGAGCTAACACTCTCC)
CGTG - CATTCTCACACC (CGTGCATTCTCACACC)

Some explanation about the "-" sign... Referring to the crop circles image this is marked as:
View attachment 60589
Have no idea if that was anyhow revelant (except maybe showing the 8bit length "binary words").
In the brackets there is a complete sentence of the whole binary to molecules conversion.

I'm a programmer from education, but I'm no biologist (nor geneticist to be precise), so I'm putting here the results, maybe some those educated in genetics may find this useful.
And also a great and wonderful work.

My congratulations too.

Back
Top Bottom