Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

Ukrainian army bombs Donetsk centre, killing two and injuring five
15/07/2022
On the afternoon of 14 July 2022, the Ukrainian army shelled the centre of Donetsk with standard NATO 155 mm artillery, killing two civilians and wounding six. This latest terror bombardment of a purely residential area with no military objects took place as Allied forces advanced towards Avdeyevka, Seversk and Soledar.

As the Russian army and the DPR and LPR (Donetsk and Lugansk People’s Republics) people’s militias advance towards Seversk, Soledar, Slaviansk and Avdeyevka, the Ukrainian army has apparently decided to avenge these victories by carrying out a new terror bombardment against central Donetsk.

While the situation had improved somewhat in recent days in terms of shelling residential areas in the central or eastern districts of Donetsk, the Ukrainian army used an American M777 155 mm gun to fire at the bus station near the central market of the DPR capital at 3pm on 14 July 2022.

This is an important bus station in Donetsk where there are always many people and buses or minibuses. One of the shells fell near a bus near the university, killing the driver and a young woman on her way home from work. Six other civilians, including a 17-year-old girl, were injured. The girl had her leg cut off by shrapnel.

1657912565765.png

1657912646194.png

Graphic
Today a transport station was hit in the center of #Donetsk by the Ukrainian army. Caliber of #OTAN . 6 injured, 2 dead. Afterwards, the #Ukraine is surprised to lose the war by shooting at the civilians...
The Ukrainian army also shelled the districts of Kirovski, Petrovski and Kuibyshevski in Donetsk, as well as the towns of Makeyevka and Gorlovka, leaving five more civilians injured.

The terror bombings come as Allied forces announced that they had successfully taken control of several settlements in the DPR near Avdeyevka, Artiomovsk and Kurakhovo, namely: Novodonetskoye, Neskoutchnoye, Oktiabr, Mironovka, Krasny Pakhar, Roty, Vidrodjennia, Mednaya Rouda and Kamenka.

According to the latest information, most of Seversk is already under the control of the Allied forces, fighting is going on in the northeastern outskirts of Soledar, and Yakovlevka is taken by storm. In addition, the capture of Kamenka will allow the allied forces to begin the encirclement of Avdeyevka, from where the Ukrainian army often conducts its terror bombardment against Donetsk. We hope that this will quickly put an end to it.

Christelle Néant
Translation: Vz. yan for Donbass insider
The United States has successfully tested two hypersonic weapon systems
And likewise, Russia displays a major chess piece. With confidence!

1657912230715.png

Donbass Insider Screen capture below with Articles and analyses about the situation in Belarus.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-07-15 at 21-24-51 Belarus Archives - Donbass Insider.png
    Screenshot 2022-07-15 at 21-24-51 Belarus Archives - Donbass Insider.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 22
July 9, there was:
Last Sunday there was:
1657369118581.png

Today there was:
1657369008230.png

See the difference?
Today, July 16:
1658004991409.png
The largest increase is in military automotive equipment. ´+ 265 and warplanes + 17. This week, serveral MiG 29 came down.
Only 83 armoured vehicles were taken out, but perhaps the decrease along with the increase in automotive equipment reflects UA nationalists are waiting for supplies, there were also less field artillery, only 32 versus 49.
Or was the increase in automotive in part due to this hit:
💥High-precision attacks launched by Russian Armed Forces resulted in the elimination of 115th Mechanised Brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine (AFU) that had operated towards Seversk. Over the past 48 hours, this brigade has lost over 600 servicemen. Residents of Seversk, Nikolayevka and other nearby Ukraine-controlled settlements are being urgently mobilised for manning the brigade.
The above 600 might include wounded, but still soldiers no longer able to continue.

The impression is that UA nationalists have taken up positions in Kharkov and Odessa considering:
We continue to carefully record numerous crimes committed by the Kiev regime against civilians, as well as the use of educational institutions and residential buildings by Ukrainian nationalist groups for military purposes:

🔹in Soledar, Donetsk People's Republic, in the school №14, the AFU have deployed their strongpoint, a munitions depot in the basement and heavy armament at the adjacent territory;

🔹in Kharkov, at the lower and upper floors, as well as on the roofs of residential buildings, Ukrainian armed groups have deployed large-calibre machine guns and MRLS crews, as well as munitions depots. At the same time, residents are forbidden to leave their flats, while any attempts of civilians to evacuate to safe areas are severely suppressed;

🔹in Odessa, in the school №100, AFU units have deployed armoured equipment, heavy artillery and MRLS, observation posts have been deployed along the perimeter of the educational entity, the approaches to the buildings are mined, but the local population has intentionally been left uninformed about it;

🔹in Slavyansk, Donetsk People's Republic, in the social orphanage 'Sails of the Hope', militants of nationalist groups have deployed barracks and a strongpoint, while preschool teachers and children are retained in the basement as a human shield.
Here is the map from last week:
1658007673680.png
And one from July 16,
Screenshot 2022-07-16 234011.jpg
At the moment, the front is not moving much, but there is quite a bit of activity.

Just saw the following article being posted on Vanessa Beeley's telegram channel:

The Rockefeller Plan for the BRICS New World Order, in their own words… (Update 1 – Putin and Kissinger’s friendship) | RedefiningGod.com
In a few words according to the author of the article the war between the West and the East, between west's unipolar world and east's multipolar world is a construct, a twisted game orchestrated and controlled by the elites and that behind the scenes the western and Eastern political leaders are good buddies.

I've disabled the above link, but if someone wants to read the article you can copy/paste the link by removing the slash sign at the end. Though, personally I won't recommend reading it because in my opinion the author can't or isn't able to see the bigger picture of what's going on on this BBM and therefore makes quiet a few assumptions that to me don't correspond to the actual reality. Therefore he's spreading disinformation.

I'm not saying that one should throw the baby with the bathwater regarding Vanessa's work in defending and sharing the truth, what i've shared above is just to have a glimpse in what could be or couldn't be her current perception of the global realpolitik.

My post is not related tor the following thread but at the same time I thought to publish it here just not to open a new thread.

Edit: clarification

A report from Eva Bartlett. Poposnaya had a population of 200, 000. Now 25 people are estimated to remain there, mostly hiding from relentless shelling of civilian targets. Ukrainian forces continue to use foreign weapons for terrorist purposes, unable to achieve any significant results from a military standpoint. Civilians in frontline towns share their experiences of this.

Now Telegram channels are sharing statements from Shoigu suggesting a significant increase in the intensity of the operation. A push for the remainder of the DPR but also other operational areas is expected.

There was:
Interview with Aiden Aslin
Weapons delivered to Ukraine go to the Kurdish YPG to fight against Turkey
In an interview I was present at, the British man Aiden Aslin, who was sentenced to death in Donetsk, said that arms delivered from the West to Ukraine are delivered to the Kurds of the YPG, where they are used against Turkey.
1658094736518.png

Jul 15, 2022 9:24 p.m
My friend and colleague John Marc Dugan received a phone call a few weeks ago from British man Aiden Aslin, who was sentenced to death in Donetsk. You can find the telephone interview here, followed by a second telephone interview, which you can find here. Aiden wants to tell his story, he seeks contact with journalists himself.

When I went to Moscow last week to be ready for the announced journalist trip to the Donbass, John invited me for a beer and asked if I could help him. He would probably get the chance to interview Aiden Aslin in prison. However, since John does not speak Russian and English is not very common in Donbass, he asked me if I would be willing to stay with him in Donetsk after the press trip and help him as a translator to make the interview possible.

Of course I was willing to do that, which is why we left the press tour after the second day. Organizing the interview wasn't easy, but in the end it was possible. John conducted the interview, and there was also a camera crew from Russia Today, who filmed us on the day and will publish a report on the two foreign journalists who conducted an interview in the prison.

The prison
John and I were impressed with the prison, for while it was not modern, it was clean and tidy and in the condition of an old building. We would have expected much worse. Also, while we were waiting to be admitted, I was struck by the extreme courtesy and helpfulness with which the staff treated relatives of prisoners who came to visit, wanted information about possible releases, or had other concerns. I would not have expected that.

In order to get into the building on the prison grounds where the interview was to take place, we had to go through several security checkpoints. But that was routine and quick. We were shown several rooms and John was able to choose which one he wanted to do the interview in, so the lighting and camera settings were right for him. John was right when he thought about taking a translator with him back in Moscow, because alone he would have had real problems communicating with the guards.

After John had set up his technique, the Russia Today team found a good spot for his technique behind his camera. Then Aslin was brought into the room, the guards closed (not locked) the door and we, two people from Russia Today, John and I, were alone with Aslin.

The interview
First we all introduced ourselves with a handshake (Aslin was never handcuffed) and made some small talk. The atmosphere was amazingly easy going and Aslin was relaxed and cracking jokes when he realized the atmosphere was easy going from our side as well. My first impression was that he looks a lot better than he did on the videos after he was captured. He seems easygoing, relaxed and looks a lot healthier than in the pictures I've seen of him so far.

John, for the record, first asked Aslin who the initiator of the interview was and if anyone was forcing him to talk to us. Then John Aslin asked about the death penalty. Aslin said the appeal would be heard in the next few days and that his lawyer is optimistic that the death penalty will be commuted to imprisonment.

After this introduction almost only Aslin spoke. He told us his story in great detail. In the interview, the chronology was a little different, but for the sake of clarity I'll tell it chronologically.

He told how he first went to Syria from Great Britain in 2015 to fight with the Kurds from the YPG against IS and Turkey. When he returned to his home country Great Britain from Syria after about ten months, he was monitored by the police like a criminal and – as he said – treated much worse than the IS returnees.

Because of this, he has decided to leave the UK. According to him, the fact that he ended up in Ukraine was pure coincidence. He had several countries in mind, the only reason he went to Ukraine in 2018 was that he had met a Ukrainian woman on the internet. Once in Ukraine, he enlisted in the army because, he said, it was the easiest way to get citizenship. However, it wasn't that easy, because he was always put off with citizenship, which is why he had to keep extending his contract with the army and turning down better-paying jobs.

Corruption and missing guns
He told about the corruption in the Ukrainian army. The barracks were built from the cheapest materials, toilets and showers quickly broke and so on. Then he said that of the weapons supplied from the West, they received only the oldest, for example anti-tank missiles of older generations. He said that senior Ukrainian officers are selling modern weapons.

According to his stories, the Ukrainian secret service SBU was also involved in this, he mentioned an SBU officer whom he only called “Mr. Gray' because he always walked around in gray shirts. The most modern weapons would simply disappear from storage.

This aligns with warnings from the US or Europol, who say once the guns cross the Ukrainian border, they disappear into a 'black hole' - Europol also warns that the guns end up with terrorists or organized crime in Europe.

During his time in the Ukrainian army, Aiden Aslin was still in contact with his old friends in the Kurdish YPG. After that, 'Mr. Gray' and made contact with the Kurds via Aslin in order to sell weapons to the YPG. Aslin told about this in detail.

The (geo)political bomb
At this point, the interview had been going on for quite a while. John and I were suddenly wide awake, because that was more than unexpected. John pressed on and Aslin said that it was basically a 'district business': The USA delivers the weapons to Ukraine, from there some of the weapons go to the Kurds of the YPG, which in turn receives the money from the US government for the purchase of these weapons, which are sold by the Ukrainian military for a fraction of their official price.

This means the US is secretly arming the Kurds fighting Turkey in northern Syria. Turkey is formally a NATO ally of the USA. John questioned this several times and Aslin shared some details that he experienced in Ukraine and was told by his Kurdish friends.

Such an approach by the USA would not be new. As a reminder, in the Iran-Contra scandal of the 1980s, the CIA covered drug smuggling from Central America to the US and used the money made to supply arms to Iran, which was at war with then-US ally Iraq. This is immoral and cynical, but makes geopolitical sense because the US has weakened two potentially powerful states in the Middle East in order to maintain and expand its own position of power in the region.

In the end, nobody was punished for the Iran-Contra scandal, because the officers of the American army who were sentenced for it were pardoned almost immediately. Since there was no real investigation into the scandal - including punishment of the organizers - it is more than likely that the USA is still playing such 'games' today.

It is also not surprising that the USA is taking action against Turkey of all people. Erdogan is disobedient to the US. He bought Russia's S-400 air defense system, for which the US kicked Turkey out of the F-35 program and imposed some sanctions on its 'ally' Turkey. The attempted coup against Erdogan in 2016 was also in all probability planned by the USA, and the USA has not extradited the members of the Gülen movement, who are said to have organized the attempted coup, to Turkey to this day.

It's no secret that the US has an interest in getting rid of Erdogan. It would be just right for the USA - especially in view of the upcoming presidential elections in Turkey in 2023 - if Erdogan were weakened domestically, for example through military failures against the Kurds of the YPG in northern Syria. Erdogan has announced a military operation against the YPG in northern Syria, which he has not yet started.

The fact that the US uses highly corrupt Ukraine for all sorts of opaque activities is nothing new. All I can think of is the gas lapel or the bioweapons labs. A country as corrupt as Ukraine is ideal for such activities.

At that moment I was very happy that I didn't do the interview, but had time to think. As shocking as I found Aslin's statements, from the point of view of geopolitics, which is all about power and not about morality, what Aslin was saying was actually very logical and I wondered why I was making this connection between the in of the Ukraine's disappearing weapons and the Kurds of the YPG.

The YPG is actually trapped in northern Syria, because to the north is Turkey, to the west and south is the Syrian army, and only to the east is US-controlled territory. Neither Assad nor Erdogan have an interest in supplying the YPG with weapons and ammunition, while the US is working with the YPG. It is only logical that the YPG either gets its weapons from the USA, or that the USA turns a blind eye to the YPG receiving (Western) weapons.

The surreal end of the interview
After John and Aslin had extensively discussed the subject, Aslin got personal. He complained that he had been cheated by Ukraine. Ever since he joined the Ukrainian military in 2018, he believed he was fighting a good cause. But the capture and his time in prison turned his worldview upside down.

He had feared being tortured or shot by the Russians. Instead, the Russians who questioned him were respectful and professional, he said. He was treated well, the food in prison was good, the treatment too.

And in the prison in Donetsk, he sees every day how heavily the Ukrainian army is shelling the city, where there are no military targets. The explosions in Donetsk can be heard constantly and are often so loud that they can be heard through closed windows like a thunderstorm. Ukrainian shelling kills civilians in Donetsk almost every day. He said artillerymen knew exactly what they were looking for
The YouTube description
Bombshell interview with Aiden Aslin at a Donetsk Prison. It's SO much bigger than him!
427 visninger 16. jul. 2022 I interviewed Aiden Aslin at the prison he's staying at in Donetsk. Needless to say, I was very surprised at some of the things he said. Watch for yourself! By the way, the reports that I orced him to sing the Russian national anthem is absurd. You will see in the video.
This interview is actually quite informative, and the interviewer tells him he should write a book.

Was this notice from July 14:
"The special governmental measures also include "unlocking of state reserve assets, temporary engagement of mobilization capacities and facilities." In case of introduction of special measures, companies regardless of their type and ownership are not allowed to reject state contracts "on shipment of goods, fulfillment of works, and provision of services in order to ensure counter-terrorism and other operations, carried out by Russian Armed Forces, other forces, militias, counter-terrorist and other agencies beyond the Russian Federation.".
A preparation for:
Now Telegram channels are sharing statements from Shoigu suggesting a significant increase in the intensity of the operation. A push for the remainder of the DPR but also other operational areas is expected.
Because from MSN there was Sunday:
Moscow Signals a Shift to a More Aggressive Phase of Ukraine War
Andrew E. Kramer and Steven Erlanger - Yesterday 7:42 PM

KYIV, Ukraine — In an indication that Russian forces were ending what they called an operational pause in their invasion of Ukraine, the defense minister of Russia, Sergei K. Shoigu, on Saturday ordered his forces to intensify attacks “in all operational sectors” of the war.

[...]
Mr. Shoigu’s statement appeared to be a response to Ukraine’s new ability to hit Russian targets in occupied areas due to more advanced, longer-range Western weapons, like the American HIMARS precision-guided rocket systems and the French Caesar artillery pieces. Ukraine claims to have hit at least 30 Russian ammunition and logistics sites with the new longer-range weapons in the last two weeks.

Earlier this month, the Russian president, Vladimir V. Putin, suggested to lawmakers that Russia would escalate the war. “Everyone should know that, by and large, we have not started anything seriously yet,” Mr. Putin said.
Considering that the US must have been aware of the possible response, why did they want it?
Screenshot 2022-07-18 005515.jpg
Does the US wish to buy up EU businesses and land cheaper than before?

And while this happens, there was:
Russian-hating dream of Brzezinski clan nears fulfillment as Poland agrees to host permanent US base; turn Baltic Sea into NATO lake which has:
1658098643740.png
Poland Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki gushed about the results of the NATO summit in Madrid at the end of June, along with the recent invitation by NATO to Finland and Sweden to join NATO, which he said was a "historic decision as the Baltic Sea will, in fact, become a NATO internal sea."

Intermarium

The Biden administration has accelerated its predecessor's efforts to move the core of NATO from Paris and Bonn
— what Donald Rumsfeld famously termed "old Europe" — to the East, as part of an aggressive drive to control former parts of the Soviet Union and Central Asia.

This policy has been part of the resurrection of the Intermarium — a geopolitical concept originating in the post-World War I era that envisages an alliance of countries reaching from the Baltic Sea over the Black Sea to the Aegean Sea that would serve as an alternative power bloc between Germany and Russia.
Russia will probably try to counteract the idea that the Baltic sea should become a NATO internal sea, a statement which in fact is very much an open threat to Russia regarding Kaliningrad and even Saint Petersburg. If NATO indeed has a plan to attack, Russia will probably do something to rectify their thinking before they get that far.

In Ambassador Dimitry Polanskiy on The George Eliason Show - 16 July 2022 Polanskiy says that business is business, they come and go, but it will be difficult for Russia later to forget the nations that sent weapons to Ukraine which they knew would be used to kill many people including civilians.

Slowly demilitarization will get to everything that needs to be demilitarized

Footage of the smoking remains of the new American M777 howitzer in the Donbas (VIDEO)
17.07.2022 - 20:36

The AFU militants posted another video online with what was left of the American M777 howitzer.

The enemy's gun from the "Western partners" was destroyed by our gunners.
Кадры дымящихся останков новой американской гаубицы М777 на Донбассе (ВИДЕО)

AFU militants again showed the smoking wreckage of NATO equipment (VIDEO)
17.07.2022 - 22:18

The Armed Forces of Ukraine have again published a video with destroyed Western weapons supplied to Ukraine.

This time, the Polish 155-mm self-propelled gun "Crab" was demilitarized.
Боевики ВСУ снова показали дымящиеся обломки техники НАТО (ВИДЕО)

Destruction of HIMARS by the Russian Army: the US announced bad news for NATO (VIDEO)
17.07.2022 - 22:41

The destruction by the Russian army of HIMARS multiple rocket launchers and a warehouse of Harpoon anti—ship missiles in Odessa is bad news for NATO, according to American expert Jack Buckby. He is quoted by 19 Fortyfive.

According to the expert, HIMARS and Harpoon are the best artillery developments of Western countries capable of hitting targets at long distances with high accuracy, so the elimination of these MLRS is a positive result for Russia and "sad news" for Ukraine and the North Atlantic Alliance.

As Buckby recalled, last week the United States has already sent eight HIMARS installations for the APU, four more are planned to be delivered in the near future.
Уничтожение HIMARS Армией России: в США заявили о плохой новости для НАТО (ВИДЕО)

Потихонечку демилитаризация доберется до всего, чего необходимо демилитаризовать

Maria Zakharova once again "burns hearts with a verb"

"The besieger has not grown": Zakharova put in place the British Foreign Minister
18.07.2022 - 10:24

Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova put British Foreign Minister Liz Truss in her place, who allowed herself to talk about "readiness to besiege" Sergey Lavrov and "call out for a talk" President Vladimir Putin at the upcoming meeting of G20 heads in Indonesia.

"The besieger and the summoner didn't grow up, Liz.

We remember how the attempt of this poorly educated woman to "call out and besiege" Sergey Lavrov in Moscow ended — her disgrace when she did not even understand what she was talking about and confused geographical names.

The British ambassador at these negotiations was forced to whisper the correct answers in Liz Truss's ear and corrected her boss after each of her blunders.

You haven't seen Liz Truss at the lunch table yet. In the absence of elementary manners, she managed to turn an old mansion into a shabby pub with her appearance.

After this disastrous visit, the British ambassador toured political science Moscow, trying to hush up the embarrassment," Zakharova wrote in Telegram.

Recall that the "Russian Spring" wrote that Truss hastily left the meeting of the foreign ministers of the G20 countries, without even trying to "besiege" Lavrov, because the struggle for the prime minister's chair began in Britain.
«Осаждалка не выросла»: Захарова поставила на место главу МИД Британии

Yesterday, there were comments, see here (summarizing two others) and here, regarding the possibility and reality of a more serious response from Russia. RT also carried a message from Dmitry Medvedev. Note that the talk was given in Volgograd. The setting seems pregnant with meaning, or we say that the setting is "filled with meaning or importance that has not yet been expressed or understood". To elaborate, recall that Volgograd was where the Battle of Stalingrad took place and where Hitler's armies lost the forward momentum along with the 6th Army. Besides, Medvedev was speaking to a group of WWII veterans, who fought against the Nazis.

17 Jul, 2022 16:17
HomeRussia & FSU
Former Russian president warns of ‘Judgement Day’
Dmitry Medvedev has threatened the Ukrainian leadership with a massive strike should Kiev attack Crimea
Former Russian president warns of ‘Judgement Day’

Dmitry Medvedev © Ekaterina Shtukina / Sputnik

The leadership of Ukraine would meet their maker should they attack Crimea, as Russia would retaliate with a massive strike, the country’s former president has warned.

Speaking with Second World War veterans on Sunday in the city of Volgograd, Dmitry Medvedev, Russia’s president from 2008 to 2012 and currently deputy chairman of the country’s Security Council, issued a dire warning to the authorities in Kiev, who had earlier said that a strike against Crimea was on the cards.

“Some exalted bloody clowns that are periodically popping up over there with some statements, and are even trying to threaten us – I mean an attack on Crimea and so on,” should be aware that the consequences of such an action would be severe for them, the Russian official said.

According to Medvedev, “in case something like that happens, the Day of Judgement will come to them all simultaneously – a swift and hard one.”

The former president added that “it will be very difficult to hide” should Russia launch such a massive strike. He noted that despite these risks, the Ukrainian leadership is “continuing to provoke the overall situation with such statements.”

At some point the Ukrainian authorities will start to realize that Russia will accomplish all of its operational goals in Ukraine no matter what, he said, including demilitarization and denazification.

Medvedev, however, qualified his remark, by saying that the hope for such a scenario was “fairly faint because they are not acting sensibly.” He went on to claim that the government in Kiev is eager to fight Russian forces “to the last Ukrainian,” but this is likely to backfire and lead to the “collapse of the existing political regime” in the future.

The former president acknowledged that Russia itself was going through a “very difficult” period in its history, and expressed confidence, however, that the country would emerge stronger out of the current conflict.

“And we will achieve the set goals in the name of our country’s development and so as not to let our dear veterans down, who defended our motherland during the Great Patriotic War,” Medvedev concluded.

Earlier on Sunday, Russian Senator Andrey Klishas echoed the former president’s statement, saying that “threats from the Ukrainian junta to attack Crimea or the Crimean Bridge only confirm that ‘denazification’ and demilitarization must be carried out throughout the whole of Ukraine.”

Meanwhile, MP Mikhail Sheremet, who represents the peninsula in the Russian parliament, threatened Ukraine with a retaliation so harsh that the country would never be able to recover from it.

A string of warnings and threats began pouring out of Moscow after a spokesman for Ukraine’s Directorate of Intelligence at the Ministry of Defense, Vadim Skibitskiy, said on Saturday that Kiev considers the Crimean Peninsula to be a legitimate target for long-range weapons provided by the West.

“Today, the Crimean Peninsula has become a hub for the movement of all equipment and weapons that come from the Russian Federation to the south of our state,” the Ukrainian official explained.
[...]
US long range weapons may refer to HIMARS. I wrote in another post, they have a range of 300 km, but it depends on the ammunition, and officially, Ukraine does not have the long range ammunition, they have "M31 GMLRS unitary rockets".
23px-Flag_of_Ukraine.svg.png
Ukrainian Ground Forces (12)
On 31 May 2022, the White House informed the press that the US would be supplying M142 launchers to Ukraine with M31 GMLRS unitary rockets.[71][72][73] On 1 June 2022, it was reported that four units would be sent for training purposes. Under Secretary of Defense for Policy Colin Kahl said that the US would be able to send more systems as the fighting evolves.[74] On 23 June 2022, the first HIMARS arrived in Ukraine according to Ukraine's Defense Minister Oleksii Reznikov.[75] Ukraine's chief of General Staff Valeriy Zaluzhnyi said on 25 June 2022, that HIMARS systems had been hitting targets in Russian-occupied parts of Ukraine.[42]
The above unitary rockets, M31 GMLRS, have a range of up to 92 km.
  • M31 rockets with 200 lb high-explosive unitary warhead. Range: 15–92 km. Entered production in 2005. The warhead is produced by General Dynamics and contains 51 pounds of PBX-109 high explosive in a steel blast-fragmentation case.[42]
  • M31A1 rockets with 200 lb high-explosive unitary warhead. Range: 15–92 km. Improved M31 with new multi-mode fuze that added airburst to the M31's fuze point detonation and delay.[43]
  • M31A2 rockets with 200 lb high-explosive unitary warhead. Range: 15–92 km. Improved M31A1 with Insensitive Munition Propulsion System (IMPS). Only M31 variant in production since 2019.[citation needed]
The French CAESAR Howitzers have a range of 600 km!
I could not find anything about the ammunition, so it may be a standard that can be adjusted according to the situation:
Considering the recent messages, from Russia, there is this excerpt:
"Zelensky is more likely to be the subject of a permanent hit."
Q: (Julian) Will elements of the Ukraine military attempt to oust Zelensky?

A: Zelensky is more likely to be subject of a permanent hit.

In the meantime, the EU population is being put to sleep
EU asks for patience on anti-Russia sanctions
Josep Borrell says the EU’s anti-Russian sanctions will eventually force Moscow to yield
EU asks for patience on anti-Russia sanctions

© Getty Images / Christopher Furlong
EU foreign policy head Josep Borrell has called on Europeans to show “strategic patience” while months worth of sanctions against Russia take effect.

The sanctions imposed by the EU and like-minded partners are already hitting Vladimir Putin and his associates hard,” Borrell declared in a blog post on Sunday, insisting “their impact on the Russian economy will only increase.”

We need strategic patience until Russia stops its aggression and Ukraine is able to regain its full sovereignty,” he added.
Borrell comes from Catalonia and may not know what a cold European winter is. Anyway, the article continues:
The EU has passed six packages of punishing sanctions targeting Moscow, yet the bloc itself has stumbled into an increasingly dire gas shortage and a currency whose value recently dipped below that of the US dollar for the first time in 20 years.

One of the most recent sanctions seeks to cut 90% of Europe’s oil purchases from Russia by the end of 2022. Borrell acknowledged that “this rapid detoxification from Russian energy involves significant costs to a number of countries and sectors that we will have to face.” However, he insisted it was a small price to pay, warning that a Russian victory would amount to the destruction of western democracy itself, as well as the “rules-based international order.

The energy-related sanctions in the latest package make a notable exception for member states with “no viable alternative options for energy, a loophole presumably met for Hungary, which has staunchly opposed an oil embargo on the grounds that it would harm the Hungarian people much more than it would inconvenience the Russians.
[...]
The EU citizens are put to sleep, but why? If the top people in politics were in on the Covid scam, why not in on Ukraine, and how will they want to capitalize on it?

More acting presidents?
Here is an example of what others think of the sanctions, from a TG channel:
Western sanctions against Russia will not bring it to its knees, third world countries will suffer from them.

This was stated by the Acting President, Prime Minister of Sri Lanka Ranil Wickramasinghe.

Earlier, protests began in Sri Lanka due to the fuel and economic crisis in the country, the president resigned.
What the above Acting President from Sri Lanka said is not terribly original, but it is said by someone who knows from his own country what social upheaval is, and how it can happen. That in itself should be a loud warning to the West. Perhaps in a year from now there will in other countries have come and gone many more Acting Presidents. If Zelensky suffers a permanent hit, what will be left of Ukraine may be the next area to need an Acting President.

'Germany and France "killed" Ukraine's territorial integrity, transforming it to a NATO territory.'

Germany and France ‘killed’ Minsk agreements – Russia

18 Jul, 2022
Berlin and Paris torpedoed the 2015 ceasefire deal for Donbass by shielding Kiev’s non-compliance, Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov has said

Germany is demanding that Russia guarantee Ukraine’s territorial integrity, but such a deal was previously signed, only to be “killed” by Berlin and Paris, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said on Monday.

When [German Chancellor] Olaf Scholz demands that Russia should be compelled to sign an agreement granting Ukraine guarantees of territorial integrity and sovereignty, all his attempts are in vain. There was already such a deal – the Minsk agreements – which was killed by Berlin and Paris. They were shielding Kiev, which openly refused to comply,” he wrote in an op-ed for the Russian newspaper Izvestia.

Russia, Germany and France brokered the 2015 Minsk agreements between Ukraine and Donbass, which were designed to put an end to hostilities. But according to Lavrov, Berlin and Paris failed to ensure Kiev’s compliance.

The Russian foreign minister noted that former Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko admitted the Minsk agreements meant nothing for Kiev, and Ukraine used them only to buy time.

Our task was to stave off the threat... to buy time to restore economic growth and create powerful armed forces. This task was achieved. The Minsk Agreements have fulfilled their mission,” Poroshenko said in June.

Lavrov also mentioned that in December 2019, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky had a chance to fulfil the Minsk agreements at the so-called Normandy format summit held in Paris. After negotiations with leaders of Russia, Germany and France, Zelensky pledged to resolve issues surrounding the special status of Donbass. “Of course, he did nothing, and Berlin and Paris were shielding him once again,” he noted.

The Minsk agreements included a series of measures designed to rein in hostilities in Donbass and reconcile the warring parties. The first steps were a ceasefire and an OSCE-monitored pullout of heavy weapons from the frontline, which were fulfilled to some degree.

Kiev was then supposed to grant a general amnesty to the rebels and extensive autonomy for the Donetsk and Lugansk regions. Ukrainian troops were supposed to take control of the rebel-held areas after Kiev granted them representation, and otherwise reintegrate them as part of Ukraine.

Poroshenko’s government refused to implement these portions of the deal, claiming it could not proceed unless it fully secured the border between the breakaway republics and Russia. He instead endorsed an economic blockade of the rebel regions, initiated by Ukrainian nationalist forces.

Zelensky’s presidency gave an initial boost to the peace process, but stalled after a series of protests by right-wing radicals, who threatened to depose the new Ukrainian president if he tried to deliver on his campaign promises.

Kiev’s failure to implement the roadmap, and the continued hostilities with rebels, were among the primary reasons cited by Russia when it attacked Ukraine in late February. Days before launching the offensive, Moscow recognized the breakaway Ukrainian republics as sovereign states, offering them security guarantees and demanding that Kiev pull back its troops. Zelensky refused to comply.

Gazprom Declares Force Majeure, Will Halt Gas Flows To Germany Indefinitely​

"Gazprom recently said it can no longer guarantee its "good functioning" due to crucial turbines being previously held up in Canada related to sanctions - the Russian energy giant has declared Force Majeure to one major European customer."

"Reuters continues, citing a source saying the customer in question is Germany"

"EU - Whilst you are distracted by hysterical news reports about climate, the real heat (or lack of) is in Europe.

Russian Gazprom has declared a Force Majeure notice on gas deliveries.

Meaning … there won’t be any!"

"This is huge news.Exclusive: Russia's Gazprom declares force majeure on some gas supplies to Europe

The article below:

Ukraine president sacks security chief, top prosecutor over 'treason'​

“As of today, some 651 criminal cases have been registered on high treason and collaboration activities of employees of the prosecutor’s office, pre-trial investigation bodies, and other law enforcement agencies,” Zelensky stated."

"alleging that more than 60 officials from the SBU security service and prosecutor’s office have been spying for Moscow in Russian-liberated territories."

Article below:

Finally, we were introduced to what Russia is really fighting against in Ukraine right now. Evaluate the perspective.

INSTEAD OF RUSSIA, THERE SHOULD BE 17 SEPARATE STATES: THE US HANDED OVER THE LIQUIDATION PLAN
Instead of Russia, 17 separate states should appear. The US plan for the liquidation of our country and the division of its territory has been published.

The United States is hatching plans to divide Russia into 17 separate states. This was told by journalist Dmitry Kiselyov in a news release.

He reported on the work of the Helsinki Commission of the United States - a government structure that is officially called the Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe.

Less than a month ago, this government body issued the project "Decolonization of Russia. A moral and strategic imperative." For clarity, there is also a map where we are cut into 17 pieces and pieces, - said Evgeny Kiselyov.

Among them there are also large entities - for example, the Republic of Russia, Komi, the Ural Republic. All this, according to the creators of the project, should turn into separate states. There are also smaller associations - Buryatia, Tuva, Altai. And very small enclaves are the North Caucasian Federation, Mordovia, Chuvashia, Mari El, Tatarstan, Bashkortostan, Kalmykia and Udmurtia.
Вместо России должно быть 17 отдельных государств: США сдали план ликвидации

Вот наконец то нас и познакомили с тем, против чего Россия сейчас сражается на Украине на самом деле. Оцените перспективу.

Back
Top Bottom