Session 17 July 2022

So now Biden apparently/allegedly has got sick with Covid a second time. Makes you wonder if this is preparation for a ‘dignified exit’ for him. On the other hand, if he’d ‘die of Covid’ that would be bad optics for the jabs since he’s double boosted or something.

So now Biden apparently/allegedly has got sick with Covid a second time. Makes you wonder if this is preparation for a ‘dignified exit’ for him. On the other hand, if he’d ‘die of Covid’ that would be bad optics for the jabs since he’s double boosted or something.
Not sure if it's real, or not, but it's still funny. (And the fact that you can't tell if it's real makes it even funnier.)

It's easy to go into black-or-white thinking mode when it comes to political personalities. With the big ones (Stalin, Hitler, Mao), you tend to get people thinking they were either the devil himself, or misunderstood and maligned geniuses. Both are ridiculous caricatures. At least with Stalin and Mao, who seem to have had similar personality types (Hitler was a smorgasbord of pathologies), it's good to remember that frontal characteropathy is not psychopathy. In modern, western terms, it's probably got the most in common with antisocial and borderline personality, i.e., some frontal dysfunction, but emotional in nature, not unemotional like with psychopathy and schizoidia.

Characteropaths (brain damage) and sociopaths (trauma) are more 'normal' than psychopaths. They still have an emotional nature, it's just messed up. Stalin was a hooligan, and if you were his enemy (real or perceived), he had no pity, but he could at least relate to normal people in a way a psychopath can't. That doesn't mean he wasn't a butcher, just a butcher of a different sort.

That's the thing about political paranoia: it's always justified, either because the paranoid identified a real threat, or because they created it through their own paranoia (self-fulfilling prophecy tends to be the tragedy of the paranoid).
This is probably the clearest and most easily understandable description of the differences between psychopathy, schizoidia, sociopathy and characteropaths that I've come across, thanks AI!

Not sure if it's real, or not, but it's still funny. (And the fact that you can't tell if it's real makes it even funnier.)

a side note, CBC announced he was immediately given Paxlovid and had two boosters (I don't believe he took the shot though...). Poor Joe, not looking good in studies. Trump had HCQ. Really the way to go. I was hoping Trump would make some comment about what he was treated with just to rub it in. Something that works unlike Paxlovid, apparently.

I'm thinking that by Nov. 2024, there will be a serious enough crisis of some sort that elections will be "suspended".
There's always the option of elections after all of the "opposition parties" have been outlawed. I imagine this would be done to "protect our democracy" from "domestic extremists" of course. It worked well enough for the Nazis as described in Defying Hitler.

Q: (Eboard10) Do the PTB have the means to detect and stop the small comets that will precede the plague which the C's mentioned in the last session?

A: No.

I was wondering, if the PTB in this question also includes 4d beings? Considering their huge technological advancement compared to the earthlings, it would be kind of odd if they had no technology capable of such a thing. But as the case with STS, even though if they might have that technological ability, with their wishful thinking the only thing they would hit is probally their own toe and then blame eachother for their own mistakes.

Thank you all so much (Laura and Andromeda - and missed you Artemis), for doing and sharing the session, and for the many questions asked - that was fun (and scary and unnerving).

There were many questions asked, and the one on the McCann's, specifically on daughter Madeleine, was not expected. It was interesting for me in that my wife had been asking recently about the old case of Madeleine (she had watch many of the documentaries). Then there is the explosive nature of the subject of perversions (Hollywood and on and on), however also the fact that it has functioned forever in rarified circles, and suppressed and covered up.

To review:
Q: (Lainey) What happened to Madeleine McCann?
A: Murdered by pervert known to parents.

The word "known" has connotations, and people watching the documentaries (did anyone read the books by the inspector in Portugal - Goncalo Amaral?)
AdamJM said:
So ive been following a guy who did some research into her disappearance. After looking at the police records he determined that she had been used as bait in a sting opperation that actually yielded several arrests, and she is now living in some commonwealth country under an alias. She is now 18 years of age, so theres a possibility she may come forward.
I believe that the parents were guilty 100%. And not just me. When this happened, before the inquest and everything, we were in Portugal almost every day (we love Portuguese) and people there were absolutely sure that the parents were guilty. Something in the way the little girl disappear, the way the parents were in front of the cameras, the surrounding publicity, their visit to the pope... etc. Many incongruities and many lies. And maybe she was a sacrificial "gift" for whatever, and better not name it.
Yes, I also had the same hypothesis.

Like @PERLOU I was also tempted to ask about some unsolved girl murders in Spain. And I've been reflecting and I really think it's not relevant, if it's not the pedophile elites that rule our world, it's some lone wolf pedophile, what difference does it make what their names are? What I think really intrigues me is why this is happening.

And I understand that suffering is imperative to "grow", but when it comes to helpless children, with these horrific deaths, we know that some are being tortured for months before being killed, it's like too much.

We know that there are hundreds and hundreds of children who have suffered this fate, and that it has been going on for many centuries. I don't think it's unwise to think that all souls have gone or will go through this kind of terrible experience. What kind of lesson is there? That is what I would like to ask the Cassiopaeans.

Made me think of this thread, and the reading therein: The Consortium, the Quorum, the alien interface, depicted in 'romantic' fiction - what the heck?!
I was very interested to read about the Madeleine McCann information as I have followed this story right from the beginning. It always astounded me that two highly intelligent and seemingly dedicated parents would leave tiny children alone in a flat, albeit checking on them regularly. I am not a parent but I can imagine what could transpire during the period when the parents are not checking - child nightmares, vomiting, convulsions, a child screaming and no one around to comfort them. Obviously, in retrospect, it was a terrible mistake to make and one which I am sure they will be haunted by for the rest of their lives. In view of what the C's have said it would seem that perhaps Clement Freud was the guilty party. Surely it must be possible to establish whether he was or was not in the vicinity at the time. It makes me shudder to think he could be anywhere near the parents after such a heinous act. Pure unadulterated evil.

Here are old interviews (Peter Hyatt/Richard Hall) that assess language and emotions of the parents. It does not point to the who in this case. The best I can figure out, without fully knowing, is that the 'who' that was known to the parents became a matter of national security, with Madeleine's body taken and cover stories place in the press. There was massive political pressure from the UK at every step.

It seemed that the parents fumbled, they seemed to have some type of awareness of possibly who and how that came to be, and this might have had blowback implications on them - because they seemed to have embed themselves in a false narrative, as had been explained in documentaries. It could be all wrong, and yet one wonders why would parents provide false information when it came to the murder of their own daughter, a) did they really see anything?, b) do they truly believe the kidnapping narrative or do they know that is not true?, c) if they saw and know, what would compel them to lie for their home state enforcers in a cover-up, and directly lie to the Portuguese officials (like Goncalo Amaral)?, and d) this might get back to the question of the who (as was indicated as being 'known' to the parents), in that they themselves might be implicated in knowing what could happen to their daughter if they allowed association, and what happened went to far by this known person? The story was never about someone breaking in through a window and making off with Madeleine.

Was it Sir Clement Freud, it is plausible, and yet by April 15 2009 he was dead almost 2 years after Madeleine was alleged to have gone missing (official narrative-wise). Dead men tell know tales. I don't think he was the only candidate either, could be wrong.

Peter Hyatt/Richard Hall:

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Also when out in nature (against a tree trunk for me, for example), it happens naturally. I was walking on the beach barefoot in San Francisco many years ago and could literally feel the pulling of the earth energy all the way from my calves to the bottoms of my feet, like roots of a tree going into the earth.

For me I do a massage on that point with my figer or with a little balle 4-5 times in a week.

It is also the beginning of the Kidney meridian. It is a sometimes sensitive point so massage with the fingers before doing it with a small ball.

Anchoring or connecting to the Earth in order to feel safe and grounder, solid on our two feet as the expression "having both feet on the ground", you find the same point under the feet in Chinese medicine, in primitive reflexes or other visualization techniques to anchor to the Earth.

Here is the point :

1658448658597.png

Thank you to the members for asking questions on different topics.
Very interesting.

Google AI:
If interdimensionals can use electronic communication devices like phones and radios, I don’t see why the computer would be any different. And a computer would have more options. But that is “using” the device, not the device becoming sentient. I don’t think I could tell the difference between a sentient computer and a computer being used by an entity. At present I think we are just dealing with “regular” AI, which is just software.

Serious bunker busting hypersonic missiles:
If used on the DUMB’s, or on one of the elites’ bunker/cities, I bet that would be a game changer. I can’t imagine anyone feeling safe in them after that.

Networking:
Not just “how much” one is networking, but “where” and “what” one is networking.

Thanks again,

I don’t think I could tell the difference between a sentient computer and a computer being used by an entity.

It is certainly quite a close and interesting way of how our own bodies function as a PC for someone "up there" and how they install the programs that suit them in our mind/software. Sending "annoying chain mails" to our mind and fighting our firewall and trojans that interfere with our experiences on a daily basis, still in beta mode, doesn't seem to be much different. If mental noise is already a nuisance, I don't want to imagine being bombarded with chip notifications, every time you're going to have a heart attack, or anything else (laughs).

I don't know, but it reminds me a lot of those movies where a being with a lot of knowledge about the universe can separate a part of his energy/soul and deposit it in an inanimate doll with a basic configuration, for example attack, to serve only under that command for a certain time depending on the situation, which is similar to what the lizards do with the grays or the "divine spark", as in a golem.

The Pot of Gold/Marketing: Can you imagine being able to save your memories in a computer, directly from your brain, and see them again whenever you want? Or even "download" them into another body?

The device's goal is to enable communication for the patient even after they have lost their capacity to move by allowing them to send emails and texts with just their thoughts.

a side note, CBC announced he was immediately given Paxlovid and had two boosters (I don't believe he took the shot though...). Poor Joe, not looking good in studies. Trump had HCQ. Really the way to go. I was hoping Trump would make some comment about what he was treated with just to rub it in. Something that works unlike Paxlovid, apparently.

I'd be very surprised if he was actually given Paxlovid for real, for the reason you mentioned. More likely he'd be given things that work but just surreptitiously.

(Ryan) Who Greenbaumed Bill Gates?

A: US military / CIA consortium.

After reading this one I thought, what about Elon Musk? Had he been through something similar? (What about the other billionaires?)

He seems to be playing the "cool" billionaire, which is the opposite role to that of Gates. But digging deeper, it seems that they are just faces of the same coin.

Fecha de la sesión: 17 de julio de 2022

Laura y Andrómeda en el tablero

Pierre, Joe, Gaby, Ark, Niall, Chu, Scottie, Princesa Leia

Milagro, mkrnhr,MKScarlett, Sra. Peel, msante, Nathan, Nav, Neil, NewEngland Seeker, Nienna, nicklebleu, Nicolas, Obi, Ollie, OrangeScorpion, Oxajil, Pecha, PopHistorian, Redrock12, rrraven, Ryan, rylek, Ryu, Sahmahn, scotseeker, Seamus, seek10, seeker2seer , Senapi, Stoneboss, sToRmR1dR, Temperance, Thimótheos, Thorbiorn, Tristan, Tuatha de Danaan, Ursus Minor, voyageur, vulcan59, Whitecoast, will01, williamsj, Windmill Knight, Yas, Ysus, ZarZarZar

P: (L) Creo que todos estamos un poco sincronizados aquí, así que comencemos. Ah, por cierto, Artemisa está fuera de la ciudad visitando a un amigo, así que esta noche solo estamos Andrómeda y yo. Esto es el domingo 17 de julio de 2022. [Reseña de los presentes]

(Chu) (Para la audiencia de Zoom) Si tiene alguna pregunta, use el chat o la herramienta 'levantar la mano'.

(L) Está bien...

R: Hola hijos de la Mente Cósmica Divina. Casiopea a tu servicio. Linoghilaea aquí.

P: (L) Juro que juntaron letras para formar esos nombres...

(Andromeda) ¿Necesitamos polvo?

(L) Sí, creo que nos vendría bien un poco de polvo. Nos estamos poniendo un poco estáticos.

[Pausa para conseguir talco para el tablero...]

(L) ¡Huele muy bien! Muy bien, ya tenemos preguntas surgiendo rápido y furiosamente. Desplácese hacia atrás hasta la parte superior y permítanme comenzar desde el principio.

P: (Jefferson/Breton) ¿Qué pasó con los Guidestones?

A: Blown up by unhappy patriot.

Q: (eboard10) The Tunu13 ice core record shows a spike in acid followed by a huge spike in H2O2 around 1100 AD. Was this caused by electric discharges from the comet that was observed around 1106 AD both in Europe and Asia?

A: Yes

Q: (Ze Germanz) What kind of weapons "based on new physical principles" does Russia possess?

A: Serious bunker busting hypersonic missiles. Also some really cool antigravity techniques combined with regular propulsion systems.

Q: (L) Hmm...

(Ze Germanz) Who killed Rasputin and why?

A: The equivalent of Mossad for those times.

Q: (L) And why?

A: Too much influence on royal family plus the ability to foresee danger.

Q: (Ryan) To what extent are 4D STS expecting the removal of infrastructure on the surface of the planet during the present Cosmic changes?

A: Impossible to determine as they live in wishful thinking.

Q: (Ursus Minor) Did Eisenhower make a deal/treaty with the Nazis in the 1950's?

Q: (Ryu) SRT question: Will we / can we become able to actually cure disease with the SRT sessions?

A: Close as long as it respects free will.

Q: (Lainey) What happened to Madeleine McCann?

A: Murdered by pervert known to parents.

Q: (Joe) The parents are definitely dodgy.

(Ryan) Who Greenbaumed Bill Gates?

A: US military / CIA consortium.

Q: (Ryu) SRT sessions: For those who zone out, where do they "go" and what do they do?

A: They go nowhere except into a very deep state.

Q: (L) Yeah, they call it a somnambulistic state when you achieve a really deep state of hypnosis. Not everybody can do it. There's nothing wrong with it. Does that mean that they're not hearing or doing the process?

A: No, they are.

Q: (Temperance) NYC government put out a video with instructions on what to do in case of a nuclear attack. Is this baseless fear mongering, foreboding an actual threat, a false flag attack, something coming from space, or another possibility?

A: Mostly fear mongering. But be aware that there are many surprises in store. Remember "celestial intentions" and all that.

Q: (Nathan) Will Dmitry Medvedev be the next Russian President?

A: Most likely.

Q: (Ursus Minor) Has the Military-Industrial Complex built a 'Secret Space Fleet'?

A: They wish.

Q: (Lainey) Would a distance reiki attunement work?

A: Unlikely.

Q: (Alejo) Why are all these world leaders suddenly quitting their jobs?

(L) Who's quitting their jobs?

(Joe) They're not.

(L) Who do you mean? I haven't heard of any such thing.

(Joe) Boris Johnson was booted. There are a few others, but it's not anything that couldn't be construed as normal.

(L) Yeah, sounds normal to me.

(Ryan) Is money used in any form within the realm of 4D STO?

Q: (Eboard10) Do the PTB have the means to detect and stop the small comets that will precede the plague which the C's mentioned in the last session?

Q: (The Farmies) What is the "vital force" described by homeopathy? Is the vital force the same as chi? Is chi the flow of electricity?

A: Very close. But mainly the organizing of molecules within the information field.

Q: (cinnamon) We need a FOTCM 'swear jar' for malformed questions.

(L) Good idea! [laughter] If you come up with a crappy question or poorly phrased, you gotta put money in the jar!

(irjo) What are the chances that Trump will be re-elected as president of the USA in the coming elections?

A: Remote.

Q: (L) Does that mean that other weird things might happen?

Q: (Joe) Does that mean there won't be a presidential election in 2024?

A: Not exactly. Wait and see!

Q: (Niall) Biden will become dictator for life - and last 3 weeks. [laughter]

(Ze Germanz) The American embassy was closed 2 days ago in Kiev and Odessa. Why?

A: They know they are meddling and Russia knows it and is losing patience.

(Joe) They know that Russia's gonna bring out the big guns soon. Gonna take the gloves off pretty soon if they don't stop messing around.

Q: (Bluegazer) Does the grail have the capacity to restore the biosphere on a large scale? Is it actually a time (crystal) machine?

A: What?!

Q: (Joe) That's a big tip in the jar for that.

(L) Yeah, a big chunk of bucks in the jar for that one. There are a lot of assumptions in that question.

(Ellipse) Are 4D STS leaving the moon?

Q: (Ze Germanz) What is the monkey pox hype about?

A: Fear.

Q: (Aiming) Question from my husband Mimmo due to his recent dream: Could the new virus that brings about the real plague be some sort of an Ebola type Virus?

A: Close enough to be awful.

Q: (L) Okay, the leaders who 'quit' were Bojo and Mario Draghi... Why are they 'quitting'?

A: Infighting as usual.

Q: (Joe) Also known as politics.

(logos5x5) There seem to be stronger flu bugs and other viruses going around lately. Could there also be a space bug going around in the mix now? Or maybe COVID recombination?

A: All of the options on the table.

Q: (L) I would like to add one other option. Is it because people have been weakened by the Covid vaccines or having had Covid themselves, and therefore the flu is more severe?

Q: (LQB) What are the worm-like structures that are pulled from the vaxxed by embalmers?

A: Blood clots of unusual type.

Q: (Puma) There is talk on the Internet that there are several people impersonating President Biden or even generating deep fake images. Is it true?

Q: (Puma) Is President Biden completely insane to lead the country?

A: Dementia.

Q: (Ryu) The C's said that level playing field would happen soon. Is it possible to give a time frame?

Q: (L) Money in the jar!

(Kari Baba) Can the use of ionized oxygen be beneficial and possibly an alternative to the hyperbaric chamber?

A: It is beneficial but not as effective.

Q: (Josi) Why was Shinzo Abe assassinated?

A: Revenge and a message.

Q: (Niall) That question assumes it was one guy. Is there a conspiracy behind the assassination of Shinzo Abe?

A: Certainly connected to individuals involved with other conspiracies.

Q: (Joe) I think the question should be: Was the guy who shot him a patsy?

Q: (Joe) Was he a patsy for someone within the Japanese government?

Q: (Joe) So it was an internal thing.

(maxwell1110) How long in 3D Earth years does a lizzie desire to "possess" a human body in 3D before they would want to move back to 4DSTS realm?

(Chu) Huh?

(Joe) 50 dollars!

(L) Yeah, we need 50 bucks on that one. Okay, forget that one...

(Rancho Relaxo) Is Google AI really sentient?

A: Getting there.

Q: (Joe) Does 'sentient' in that sense mean that it develops some kind of a rudimentary soul imprint for something else to use it?

Q: (Joe) Something with a rudimentary soul imprint isn't gonna be able to do very much.

(L) But it can be used by something else.

(Ze Germanz) How many Ukrainian and Russian servicemen respectively died since the begin of the special military operation in Ukraine?

(L) I think you ought to read the Ukraine thread about that. There are some pretty good estimates already on there.

(vulcan59) Have humans flown past the Van Allen radiation belts?

A: Yes. More than once too!

Q: (maxwell1110) Back April 3, 2018 there was a shooting at YouTube. Was this staged in any way by a faction/group within Google/YT?

Q: (Niall) It was a personal vendetta.

(L) I think you could have researched that one.

(Niall) Somebody was censored and they were angry.

(Joe) $10

(Tristan) Will the revolts that are taking place in the world continue to rise?

Q: (Tristan) And what happened in Sri Lanka was genuine?

Q: (Fallen_735) Why does the US in recent years let Mexico get away with certain things/make compromises that strengthens Mexico's international position (water treaty in the rio grande, deer park oil refinery, attempts to include Cuba and Venezuela in international summits)?

A: Mexico is in kahoots!

Q: (irjo) Is there a pyramid structure of power within the top level of the consortium? Meaning, if its a "world government" is there a person in charge acting as a "president"?

A: Not exactly. 4d STS is at the pinnacle and a group just below.

Q: (Ursus Minor) If there's a 'World Government' - is Putin still on board?

Q: (Gandalf) Is PEMF (Pulsed electromagnetic field) a good way to help the body?

A: Yes.

Q: (thorbiorn) Do new viruses come into earth from outer space on a regular basis without us knowing it?

Q: (Zar) I noticed how reiki doesn't emphasize/practice grounding, so I'm wondering if a deeper grounding practice should be utilized during reiki? And would daily grounding be beneficial for some/most people?

A: Yes to all.

Q: (Chu) There's a discussion on the "No Virus" thread and Mandatory Intellectomy wanted to ask questions about it.

(Joe) How correct are scientists' ideas about viruses?

A: Close enough though there is a lot they do not know including the fact that a virus is a transdensity structure.

Q: (Joe) Do viruses come from outside of the human body or from inside?

A: Both.

Q: (Joe) So the body can also make them?

Q: (Joe) Are they infectious?

A: Depending on the specific virus. Mostly, yes.

Q: (L) Is that it?

(Niall) We suspect that the gunman who shot elementary school kids in Uvalde, Texas had help from others. Is this the case?

Q: (Niall) We think that there was some kind of order for the police to stand down. Is that what happened?

Q: (Niall) Did they also disable the door locks?

Q: (Niall) Bingo, okay. We suspect that more than one gunman was at the Highland Park shooting near Chicago on July 4th. Is that the case?

Q: (Niall) Was there a second shooter on the roof overlooking the street junction?

Q: (Niall) Are major food distribution centers in the West being deliberately destroyed?

Q: (Joe) By whom?

A: Elements of the secret government.

Q: (Alejo) Connected to the google question, is sentient technology the basis for the greys as probes... that is, machines with the capacity to house a form of soul?

A: Yes close.

Q: (cinnamon) Mathematically, how does a neural network generate a soul imprint? Is it a function of the number of 'layers'? Is it a function of 'symbolism' being 'learned' by the network?

A: Both and more including addition of firing "synapses."

Q: (L) Does that make sense?

(Joe) The idea of AI is that the more complex the structure of the technology or whatever, the more it gets to the level of complexity of a human brain or a human being. The closer it gets to that, at a certain point I suppose it's able to 'house' some kind of rudimentary consciousness. But it has to be complex enough.

(L) Well, one of the things we've seen with our SRT sessions is that a pattern of energy can be repeated and strengthened and added to and utilized by other attachments. That's what we saw on the last one. There was an initial pattern that then began to be utilized by something else.

(Ursus Minor) What happened to the Ukrainian witches that threatened Putin?

A: Not much.

Q: (Bo) Is Thierry Baudet, a Dutch politician, leader of FVD, one of the good guys?

A: Not exactly. Controlled opposition.

Q: (Ze Germanz) Does Putin think there is a good likelihood of an ice age coming fairly soon?

A: He is aware of the research, yes.

Q: (Ze Germanz) Is he aware of a possible comet swarm or objects with greater effect coming in towards Earth?

Q: (whitecoast) Was the observed cooling on Pluto and Neptune this year caused by passing through a galactic current sheet (as Suspicious Observers claims), the approach of Sol's companion star, or another material cause?

A: Grounding the current.

Q: (L) So that would be related to the sun's twin, is that it?

(L) Which is related to the approach of Sol's companion.

(loreta) Are the fires in Portugal and Spain provoked by human hands?

A: Not much, but some.

Q: (nicklebleu) Covid hasn't been isolated formally according to Koch postulates. Is this because it cannot be done, or scientific lazyness?

(Joe) They haven't read the thread. Read the thread on the forum.

(Josi) How did Ivana Trump die?

A: Thrombosis leading to cardiac arrest.

Q: (MK Scarlett) Are pictures of viruses showed by mainstream science actually viruses? If not, what are they showing?

(L) What are they, Gaby? I think they're depictions of some kind of electron microscopy. So they can't really get a 'picture', but they get...

(Pierre) Reconstitution.

(L) Yeah.

(anartist / bluefyre) Is the corona RNA virus, or jab RNA virus being incorporated into our genome?

Q: (Ze Germanz) Had Stalin had any mental disturbances that resulted in reduced empathy?

Q: (L) I think Lobaczewski discusses that in Ponerology.

Q: (Niall) Was Stalin poisoned?

Q: (Niall) By who?

A: Agents.

Q: (L) Joe, you think it was Britain?

(Niall) Officially, he just died.

(Joe) I think it was English people.

(Niall) There is a conspiracy theory in Russia that it was MI6.

(L) Okay, are they close to the truth?

A: Close

Q: (L) That's all you're gonna get!

(irjo) Is there any update regarding New Mexico moving to 4D as effect of the underground bases?

Q: (L) Garbage in, garbage out.

(hlat) Silly question. My daughter had an unusual experience and would like to know what happened. One morning she woke up in bed and saw my son standing in her doorway. Son said to Daughter something about cooking chicken tenders, and then Son ran off. Daughter got out of bed after a few seconds, walked down the hallway, and saw Son and Second Daughter in the living room. Daughter asked if Son had asked her about chicken tenders, and he said he didn't. Second Daughter said Son had been sitting with her the whole time and couldn't have gone to Daughter's room. What happened?

A: Bilocation. Did he get his tenders?

Q: [laughter]

P: (L) Oh, no, no recibió sus ofertas esa mañana. ¡Maldito!

(Niall) Se ganó algo, ¿no?

(L) ¡Sí, se lo ganó! ¡La bilocación requiere energía!

(Nathan) ¿Fue Iván Tercero envenenado?

R: Sí

(Pophistoriador) ¿El consorcio planea restablecer los bloqueos antes de noviembre?

R: No

P: (L) Eso no significa que no estén planeando restablecer los bloqueos. Simplemente no es antes de noviembre. Muy bien, realmente me estoy poniendo rígido aquí atrás. Nos estamos hundiendo en nosotros mismos. ¿Alguien aquí tiene alguna última pregunta? ¿Hay algo que debamos preguntar que no hayamos preguntado y que debimos haber preguntado? ¡Considérelo preguntado y denos una respuesta, por favor!

R: ¡Mantén el rumbo y haz más contactos! ¡Algunos de ustedes son holgazanes! Adiós.

(Joe) No es una broma, gente, aunque es divertido.

(L) No es una broma. Es necesario.

(Chu) Estar en las reuniones no cuenta como networking.

(L) Sí, recuerda que es en el hecho de trabajar con las cosas que obtienes una especie de coincidencia de frecuencia con todos. Mencionas a alguien o estabiliza tus vibraciones o lo que sea. Solían llamarlo "vibraciones" en mi época. ¡Tiene buenas vibraciones! Ella tiene malas vibraciones... ¡Estabais "vibrando" juntos! Estoy en sintonía con sus vibraciones... Bueno, ya sabes, eso no es una locura. Probablemente sea bastante preciso. Entonces, deben vibrar entre ustedes porque eso es parte de su valla de frecuencia.

(Joe) Y no hay almuerzo gratis.

FIN DE LA SESION
Exelent

Back
Top Bottom