Session 17 July 2022

(Ryan) Is money used in any form within the realm of 4D STO?
A: No.
The desire to possess eventually overwhelms the most "powerful" beings...
Q: (T) Was it necessary for them to have power gathering stations on Mars and the Moon. Did this increase their power?
A: Not necessary but it is not necessary for you to have a million dollars either. Get the correlation? Atlanteans were power hungry the way your society is money hungry.
Q: (T) Was the accumulation of this power what brought about their downfall?
A: Yes.
Q: (T) Did they lose control of this power?
A: It overpowered them the same way your computers will overpower you.

Thanks for this excellent session! Regarding Trump’s potential reelection, Matthew Ehret just wrote an interesting article in which he speculates that there might not be a presidential election in 2024, here:

And the answers by the C’s regarding viruses were especially interesting!

Thank you for a packed session! :-)

(Ze Germanz) Who killed Rasputin and why?

A: The equivalent of Mossad for those times.

Q: (L) And why?

A: Too much influence on royal family plus the ability to foresee danger.
Didn't foresee his own death as danger? Shame:-D

Q: (Ze Germanz) What kind of weapons "based on new physical principles" does Russia possess?

A: Serious bunker busting hypersonic missiles. Also some really cool antigravity techniques combined with regular propulsion systems.
Confirms that Putin doesn't make idle threats.

Thanks to Laura and Anna and specially the C's for their patience to answer our questions, ja ja, not hopefully the jar questions. The business about the jar made me laugh, the comments of Joe also.

I think when we are together we have and feel good vibes that stay with us, continue with us like energy surrounding us and making us a little more happy, more present. It is the energy of the team.

Thank you!🫂

Q: (Lainey) What happened to Madeleine McCann?

A: Murdered by pervert known to parents.
So ive been following a guy who did some research into her disappearance. After looking at the police records he determined that she had been used as bait in a sting opperation that actually yielded several arrests, and she is now living in some commonwealth country under an alias. She is now 18 years of age, so theres a possibility she may come forward.

So ive been following a guy who did some research into her disappearance. After looking at the police records he determined that she had been used as bait in a sting opperation that actually yielded several arrests, and she is now living in some commonwealth country under an alias. She is now 18 years of age, so theres a possibility she may come forward.

I would say that the issue is more on this side:

Sir Clement Freud (grandson of THE Freud), decades-long British MP, exposed as pedophile - Predator knew McCanns, lived near scene of Madeleine's disappearance -- Sott.net

Merci pour cette séance, si j'avais été là, j'aurai demandé aux Cassiopéens : Qui a tué le petit Grégory ? mais je ne sais pas si ma question in Français aurait reçu une réponse...

Thank you for this session, if I had been there, I would have asked the Cassiopaeans : Who killed the little Grégory ? but I don't know if my question in French would have received an answer...
For those interested in this case, here some information from Wikipedia.

I would say that the issue is more on this side:

Sir Clement Freud (grandson of THE Freud), decades-long British MP, exposed as pedophile - Predator knew McCanns, lived near scene of Madeleine's disappearance -- Sott.net
I believe that the parents were guilty 100%. And not just me. When this happened, before the inquest and everything, we were in Portugal almost every day (we love Portuguese) and people there were absolutely sure that the parents were guilty. Something in the way the little girl disappear, the way the parents were in front of the cameras, the surrounding publicity, their visit to the pope... etc. Many incongruities and many lies. And maybe she was a sacrificial "gift" for whatever, and better not name it.

Thank you folks for hosting this awesome session!

Q: (Zar) I noticed how reiki doesn't emphasize/practice grounding, so I'm wondering if a deeper grounding practice should be utilized during reiki? And would daily grounding be beneficial for some/most people?

A: Yes to all.

Does this refer to a type of metaphorical grounding or literal grounding? If it's the latter, then grounding blankets can be useful. I have a grounding blanket folded under my desk that is connected to ground via an outlet. They are called grounding pads/blankets/mats. I got this one from shieldgreen. I tested it with a voltmeter and it does indeed ground!

Back
Top Bottom