Session 17 July 2022

Thank you all for the new session 💞

with an exciting variety of questions (and answers) ! The swear jar for bad questions made me giggle... a lot :lol:

Q: (Chu)
There's a discussion on the "No Virus" thread and Mandatory Intellectomy wanted to ask questions about it.

(Joe)
How correct are scientists' ideas about viruses?

A:
Close enough though there is a lot they do not know including the fact that a virus is a transdensity structure.

Q: (Joe)
Do viruses come from outside of the human body or from inside?

A:
Both.

Now that makes a lot more sense; the creation of virus (information) going both ways. The aspect of viruses being a transdensity structure opens a can of worms for 3D brains, I am sure... But I wonder, how to go about it ?

Again, thank you all for this wonderful session !

Thank you ever so much for - for - for the work you have invested in each one of us!!!
It's a beautiful day here, I wish all of you the same. Times are in turmoil, heck what could go right? There is a feeling of the less we are the more we become. Thank you, too many to mention! But you know. Big Love from Québec.

Thank you C's and crew for this new session and also for this question and answer about Thierry Baudet.

Q: (Bo) Is Thierry Baudet, a Dutch politician, leader of FVD, one of the good guys?
A: Not exactly. Controlled opposition.
It's dissapointing to hear/see that he is part of the "game" so to speak, but then again.. if he realy was one of the good guys, he would probably be dead by now.

Thanks everyone who participated, to Laura and Andromeda, the moderators, transcribers, and of course the C's for making this all possible and providing this framework for a new reality that we're all collectively working toward, step by step.

I know I've been less active this year, I still read the forum daily, I just have felt like I know I'm contributing less, but often I don't even know what there could be to contribute moment to moment.

Guess I need to network about my networking 🥴

Rancho Relaxo) Is Google AI really sentient?

A: Getting there.

Q: (Joe) Does 'sentient' in that sense mean that it develops some kind of a rudimentary soul imprint for something else to use it?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) Something with a rudimentary soul imprint isn't gonna be able to do very much.

(L) But it can be used by something else.
Q: (Alejo) Connected to the google question, is sentient technology the basis for the greys as probes... that is, machines with the capacity to house a form of soul?

A: Yes close.

Q: (cinnamon) Mathematically, how does a neural network generate a soul imprint? Is it a function of the number of 'layers'? Is it a function of 'symbolism' being 'learned' by the network?

A: Both and more including addition of firing "synapses."

Q: (L) Does that make sense?

(Joe) The idea of AI is that the more complex the structure of the technology or whatever, the more it gets to the level of complexity of a human brain or a human being. The closer it gets to that, at a certain point I suppose it's able to 'house' some kind of rudimentary consciousness. But it has to be complex enough.
I recently watched the following, asking if China has created a human brain level AI supercomputer. It also looks at other countries projects, too The answer: not really, the human brain is much greater in complexity. Some areas of AI ability are looked at where it is replacing human endeavors though, such as artistic impressions, showing cover art for a magazine done by AI.

Also, thanks to the Cs and all members present, for an interesting session...

Thanks for another great session. Wasn’t expecting it. Watching what is going on in the world, you certainly get the impression that the economic pressure is slowly building and that by Fall it will certainly get more intense. Throw in some space rocks and a plague and wild weather...there’s going to be a lot to discuss as time rolls on. I’m glad to have this forum. Thanks again forum crew!

Thanks to Laura and the entire team for a great session, interesting, unexpected questions, and as always informative answers!

A: Mostly fear mongering. But be aware that there are many surprises in store. Remember "celestial intentions" and all that.

Q: (L) Does that mean that other weird things might happen?

A: Yes

A: All of the options on the table.
So expect lots of surprises and surprises on the "heavenly intentions" program and all that!
A: Stay the course and network more! Some of you are slackers! Goodbye.
(Joe) And there's no free lunch.
I totally agree! The show is going on, but "Work" needs some work.

Back
Top Bottom