Session 17 July 2022

It's dissapointing to hear/see that he is part of the "game" so to speak, but then again.. if he realy was one of the good guys, he would probably be dead by now.
I was really ticked off when Thierry Baudet called Putin a dictator. Also, if we compare TB to Pim Fortuyn who was a real populist politician and because of his efforts was assassinated in 2002 he is a lightweight. He hasn't got the insight and intelligence like PF, although some of the things he says are true. Perhaps all these (fringe) political parties are controlled opposition in this post Pim Fortuyn era, OSIT.
I know I've been less active this year, I still read the forum daily, I just have felt like I know I'm contributing less, but often I don't even know what there could be to contribute moment to moment.
FWIW, Pearce, I enjoy reading your posts and I am sure I am not the only one. If you have some doubts about what to contribute why not share your observations and experiences in real life in one of the threads. Or offer support when somebody is having a hard time. A few thoughtful and kind words go a long way, you know! You don't have to write super long posts, but remember that your contribution could help somebody who is having a rough day and perhaps your post was just what they needed to hear.

Q: (Ze Germanz) What kind of weapons "based on new physical principles" does Russia possess?

A: Serious bunker busting hypersonic missiles. Also some really cool antigravity techniques combined with regular propulsion systems.

This must be the "Dagger" which was used in Ukraine for the first time.

Russia’s first ever use in battle of its hypersonic missile called ‘Kinzal’ (Dagger in Russian) on March 19 was intended to incapacitate a Soviet era bunker located several meters underground which was being used as a weapons and fuel storage facility by the Ukrainian Army.

Located in the village of Delyatyn, Ivano-Frankivsk region, Western Ukraine, it was one of four Central Nuclear Weapons Storage Bases built in the middle of the last century, Russian publication, Tocor.ru reported.

Known under the names “Ivano-Frankivsk-16” or “Object 711,” it is situated in the Carpathian mountains at a depth of several tens of meters underground. Presumably it is hardened enough to take the impact of a direct bomb or missile attack.

The underground facility continues to be used by the Ukrainian military as a heavily fortified ammunition depot; after the transfer of nuclear weapons from Delyatyn to Russia in 1993.

“Since 2018, the 108th and 109th mountain assault battalions of the 10th separate mountain assault brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine have been based there,” the report said.

The anti-nuclear protection of the underground structure does not allow destroying the object with conventional ammunition. Nevertheless, the power of the “Dagger” (including its kinetic energy due to its enormous speed), with an accurate hit, can damage its entrance, ventilation ports, doors, partitions and other less protected portions rendering it inoperable.

It is not known if the ammunition kept inside the bunker was blown up. A video of the Kinzal hit released by the Russian MoD shows the point of impact and a little smoke. There is no large explosion or several blasts as would happen when stored ammunition is ignited.

Further information on whether the Kinzal worked as desired has not yet been released from the Russian MoD. The Ukrainian Army spoke of the incident in terms of human casualties- it listed a number of injured but no deaths from the Kinzal strike.
The Kinzal which can hit it targets at a speed of Mach 5-Mach 7 (compared to Mach 2 of cruise missiles) is Russia’s most expensive weapon.

This was the official video published originally by the Russian Ministry of Defence:

Thank you for the session :cool2::flowers:
(Ryan) Is money used in any form within the realm of 4D STO?

A: No.
This explains the printing o money, as it is already worthless in the bigger picture. We are the past, and we will all transition to the "future," and in 4D STS, they are already planning what they will do with those who will remain in 4D STS ... and that is why governments are not in a panic, as they "know," or they are assured by their rulers that different rules already govern human life, but the narrative is still present in media for those who still didn't transit, or still can be converted to 4D STS, and money is like a fishing bite. Generally, printing and giving out money to those who followed the pandemic narative was indeed a trap, and testing who would transit in 4D STS who will not. And until the transition is done, free will will be respected even by the most predatory 4D STS, as that is the main force and law that governs all and the only one that can and will enable STS and STO transition. And that "respect" we can feel in this "calmness" from the STS is, I feel, for ordinary people the most confusing right now. It feels almost like no pressure or resistance, but all is "fine" until one is entrapped into a new 4D STS world, where maybe then inflation will hit, hunger, economic collapse, etc, as that is all just fabricated narative called the "civilization development" etc ... so 4D STS is probably also no money society, but they will first torture 4D STS people by poverty and hunger a little bit, as that is what they like to do, and then they will serve some other gameplay level etc ... while at the same time in 4D STO things will become more and more natural and on an everyday basis, money and economy "collapse" or restrictions will not make any critical trouble, as we see in Russia ... so maybe, I am not in Russia, so I can't tell, but maybe in Russia and people who supported that alliance are already transiting to 4D STO, and America and liberals and those who give mental energy to global liberalism are transiting to 4D STS, and are still on edge?

Also, the idea of a "no money" society in mainstream capitalism started more than 15 years ago, with the promotion of tech heroes who don't care about money and who will be enabled by technolkogy to become digital nomads etc like Elon Musk at the beginning of his fame, he was presented as an "ordinary" guy who sleeps at his friend's sofa and doesn't need money for his life and fun and family, but just for his work.

I see it now it was an attempt to kill or at least to gaslight the existence of a real living God of Humanity. Elon and his PR machinery were indeed trying to scrap the lifestyle of Nikola Tesla, trying to present Musk as a new Tesla, but without giving Tesla proper credits for 90% o Elon's "ideas". Elon never talked about Nikola Tesla, and he even refused to be related to Nikola Tesla anyhow. But it was all strange at the beginning; instead, to give credit to a man that inspired him, Elon was more like "I am a new Tesla"; and why should he bother every time to acknowledge who the real Tesla was, when he is a direct continuation of Nikola Tesla work and ideas ... but from the beginning, I felt the intention is to gaslight real Nikola Tesla, as he was and is pure 4D STO human who already lived among us and who already was a real example of 4D STO possibilities in this world from within a human mind, not from any external source or authority. So the Elon - Tesla co-branding was all done intentionally just to mislead people from the real Nikola Tesla more and more until they completely confused Nikola Tesla with Elon Musk, who, from "poor geek" in 2008, by the end of the last year, 2021, became the most heroic and famous and the wealthiest man in history! At that point, Tesla's heroic image that he accomplished almost impossible things while not earning anything for himself is turned upside down, and now everyone around the globe "knew" who is Tesla = 90% of people who, for the 1st time, heard the name Tesla, will say it is Elon Musk - the wealthiest man in the world. So in a few years, through Musk, PTB "deconstructed" the real hero of humanity, where Tesla is not anymore a synonym for the free man who didn't care about money and material gain and who was celibate in order to conserve his energy to be able to literary channel all knowledge that was given to him from 6D, as Tesla was a Wanderer ...

But today from the perspective of the ordinary man Tesla aka Elon, is the wealthiest man in the world, a multiple father, creator of the electric car and rockets, and a guy who is producing scandals and chaos with his tweets, who smoke joints etc ... so the image of Jesus - Tesla is twisted, and Tesla fans now can be more easily fished into the 4D STS pool, if they get attached to Elon as Tesla promotor ...

Nikola Tesla is probably the wanderer who incarnated here for this purpose, to be an example of 4D STO HU-MAN. HE is not just known for his AC Niagra Falls power station and bladeless turbines that changed the world literary, but he's very popular like an underground anti-matrix hero who gave up all the pleasures in his life and worked hard to give freedom to humanity, etc. and who died poor, forgotten and alone, and never ever had any money for himself. This is the most common image of Nikola Tesla, which is not even true. But for some reason, everyone who wanted to give Tesla public credit was hanging on to his "nonbusiness" talents, which was the reason for Tesla's "poverty," and that is why he died "penniless" in the most famous hotel of that time, while the Yugoslavian king was paying all his bills, what was at that time around 10K$ a month!! Because TESLA didn't even want to touch the money.

This image of "poor Tesla" is still more important for most of his fans, especially in Mexico, than anything else he did, which is a kind of mental strength and "training" for "no money" world.

I see it now with this answer from C's that Elon was "chosen" or even developed by 4D STS to become a hero of a NWO Great Reset, inspired by the most extraordinary humanitarian among the engineers and scientists of all time - Nikola Tesla. Tesla even said many times that he is just an automaton and that it is his mind that can literary "channel" technology and devices from an unknown source and that HIS MIND is the most exciting part about his work. As he had no time to analyze it due to the level of information he needed to channel down to 3D earth at his time, Nikola was very often calling on psychologists and doctors to analyze how he can know all he knew, and what cognitive magic stands behind his ability to see 3D projected models of his turbines and machines in front of his eyes like projected from the film projector, which led to his latest conceptual patent - The mind projector - what is very much complementing the teachings of Jung and Gurdjieff about the nature of human mind and soul.

In October 2019, the Law of One and Ra materials group had gathered in Prague and during their channeling session was a question about the Tesla mind projector - very interesting - it is at the very end, the last question.

So with this answer from the C, to make this transition from 3D to 4D as smooth as possible, with less damage to the material wealth they produced in 3D earth and wants to keep in 4D also, PTB needed a superior hero of humanity, who did all to "save" humanity" etc ... and TESLA is a perfect hero of an "NWO trap" for good people. With Elon Musk, they created a new Tesla, but not really; the idea was to hide the real Tesla - who obviously was 4D STO, which is so evident in his relation to money that he never wanted to earn money that would be related to his name and person but just to his work as investments ect.

And now, speaking about vibes, Tesla was alive in this body recently. He died in 1943, and maybe there are still some individuals alive that met him in person, and there are even more who met Nikola Tesla in the 2nd line - so the Tesla vibe is alive among humans .. and now translating this to fractal 6D communication through different realms and dimensions, the last crop circle that was imprinted in 17th July what I recognised as a shape of closed camera shooter, was strangely changed overnight, and in 18th July it opened in a formation of a Don Quixote windmill blades turning into anticlockwise direction ...

Barbury Castle Crop Circle in Wiltshire, reported 17th July 2022 (originally) and adapted overnight.:

Attachments

• 17072022_2.jpg
    17072022_2.jpg
    928.2 KB · Views: 21
  • 18072022.jpg
    18072022.jpg
    658.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 17072022_3.jpg
    17072022_3.jpg
    858.3 KB · Views: 23
  • 18072022_4.jpg
    18072022_4.jpg
    725.9 KB · Views: 23
Thank you so much for the session :clap::-), to many hot topics on the board, last week i was wondering wht C's would say about the assesination of Shinzo, conflict Russia Ucrania,Boris quit his job an all tht, and i woke this morning and surprise! new C's session oh yeah! Thanks a lot for great session everyone ^-^
A: Stay the course and network more! Some of you are slackers! Goodbye.

I guess thts for me too :-P, i need to participe more! but geez why is so dificult? I mean i admire Laura and all his group, all of them are awesome people and sometimes I keep thinking about how much they can do a comparison of what I do and it's an astronomical difference, but then I say to myself "I don't think that kind thinking brings something positive or helps me" so i guess, all can i do for now is keep working on myself , help others and cheering all members on the forum.Yaay! and btw I'm from Mexico and yeah! we are on kahoots!

Thank you all for the session! It was jam-packed with interesting questions. Luckily for Laura and Andromeda, the answers were short and sweet. The point about networking more is duly noted.

It seems that there is a history of political assassinations in Japan. This article describes a number of high-profile assassination attempts during the early-to-mid 20th century usually carried out by ultranationalist and far-right activists, likely acting as patsies, who were discontent with the politicians who had an expansionist policy rather than focusing inwards. In that regard, Shinzo Abe could be seen as a statesman with a rather assertive foreign policy who bolstered the nation’s defence spending and threatened Japan’s pacifist stance, at least according to opposition, although one can only speculate if this were the reason behind his assassination.

To put the above question into context, what initially peaked my curiosity was a remark made by the C’s in a past session when asked about the comet fragment that ushered in the Dark Ages.

Looking at the historical records, there are multiple accounts of a large and bright comet being observed in the skies of Europe and Asia in February/March of 1106, including a fragment falling to earth. The comet has been labelled the Great Comet of 1106 and is supposed to be the progenitor of a subgroup of Kreutz sungrazer comets. Here are some excerpts from the sources of the time:

Anglo-Saxon Chronicles
A.D. 1106 - In the first week of Lent, on the Friday, which was the fourteenth before the calends of March, in the evening appeared an unusual star; and a long time afterwards was seen every evening shining awhile. The star appeared in the south-west; it was thought little and dark; but the train of light which stood from it was very bright, and appeared like an immense beam shining north-east; and some evening this beam was seen as if it were moving itself forwards against the star. Some said that they saw more of such unusual stars at this time; but we do not write more fully about it, because we saw it not ourselves. On the night preceding the Lord's Supper, that is, the Thursday before Easter, were seen two moons in the heavens before day, the one in the east, and the other in the west, both full; and it was the fourteenth day of the moon.

Monumenta Germaniae Historica
Sigeb 1106. Sigebert: Duke Henry - Count of Louvain. In the month of February, a very slender but fiery comet rises in the west, and its rays, formed of a milky color, appeared to grow gradually and under Orion extend to the east. The force is that of the fiery sphere, even on the third night, by the same star to fall to the ground.

Comets (Yeomans)
1106 February 9; China, Japan, Korea, Europe. On February 10 a broom star comet the size of the mouth of a cup appeared in the west. Its rays scattered in all directions as if broken into fragments. The comet was more than 60 degrees long, 4.5 degrees wide, and pointed obliquely toward the northeast. From northern Pisces, it traveled through Aries into Taurus before disappearing into twilight. The Japanese and Korean records note the comet was first seen in the southwest on February 9 and lasted over a month. According to Pingré, the comet was seen during the day and very close to the Sun as early as February 4 or 5. This comet is perhaps the progenitor of the Kreutz sungrazing family of comets. Curiously, a medieval European annalist stated that a meteor detached itself from the comet on February 16 and fell to Earth. Ho (391), P384, Newton, R.R. (p. 673), Marsden (1967, 1989).

I then looked at the temperature reconstruction data for Europe by Guillet et al. based on tree ring data which shows a sudden drop in temperature in 1107, the 3rd largest drop in the entire record after the 536 cometary event and 1685, which was preceded by the year when the Thames river in London froze during the Little Ice Age.

View attachment 61159

Digging a bit deeper, around the beginning of 1106, the Tunu13 Greenland ice core record shows two large acid spikes, a marker for the presence of dust from volcanic eruptions and comets among other things. The second acid signal in 1109-1110 and a corresponding sulphate spike is attributed to a series of volcanoes erupting in a short amount of time, although two comets were also observed at the time and could have triggered the eruptions in the first place (Pierre explains the mechanism in ECHCC). The first acid signal was followed shortly after by a massive spike in hydrogen peroxide, H2O2. Surprisingly, this spike dwarfs all other H2O2 signals in the ice core by several orders of magnitude.

View attachment 61161

This got my head scratching as to what could produce such high levels of hydrogen peroxide. I checked the records for other years where known cometary events were recorded like the 536 event and Tunguska etc. but did not find any H2O2 signal, so something different must have happened that time that led to that spike.

I ended up finding two papers published by Yuegang Zuo and Yiwei Deng that caught my attention. In one study, they show evidence of significant H2O2 production in rainwater being driven by intensive electric discharges and flashes of light during thunderstorm lightnings. In the other paper, they conclude that atmospheric H2O2 is formed in higher concentrations during the summer when solar irradiation is stronger, in rainwater especially during thunderstorms, as well as in rains that contain low levels of sulphate, nitrate and hydrogen iron. This could explain the lag by about 2-3 months in the H2O2 signal compared to the acid signal.

In summary, something likely happened in 1106 involving the electrically charged comet and high levels of cometary dust circulating in the Northern Hemisphere, creating very intense discharges that were likely behind the unusual spike in H2O2. Whatever happened, it must have been a sight to behold.

Regarding the impact that the comet and the accompanying dust had on society, the years following 1106 and 1109-1110 have been associated with extreme weather conditions including heavy and continuous rainfall which reduced crop yields and led to famine and death in Western Europe. These events were likely what stopped the ascendancy that Europe had experienced in the 11th century when it witnessed an increase in population, economic growth as well as a commercial and trade revolution.
As to the information about the 2nd moon, this may be what some refer to as Lilith, "Lilith is a possible second moon of Earth that was at first proposed by the German astronomer Georg Waltemath
Wikipedia
back in 1898. He claimed that both he and some friends observed it and that it was affecting the Moon's orbit. According to his estimations, this body would be invisible to the naked eye, would have a diameter of 700 kilometers, and would orbit our planet at 1,030,000 kilometers (less than three times the Earth-Moon distance).[1] Twenty years later, a British astrologer under the pseudonym Sepharial (an angel that appears in the Book of Enoch) claimed to have spotted it while said body transited across the Sun, as that moon would be so dark that it could not be observed except when passing in front of the Daystar,[2] giving it the name Nuitari "Lilith", after the first wife of Adam in Jewish folklore.[3][4]" source: Lilith (pseudoastronomy)

Help murder children
Hello @Mendell.

I noticed you made a separate post to correct a mistake in your previous one. According to the time stamps of both, you made your correction within the time frame (10 mins. after posting) the forum software allows for editing posts whenever there is something wrong with it. You only have to click on the Edit button (left corner below), make your changes, and then click the Save button in the middle below to get things done. This works as a charm as long as you stay within the time frame of 10 mins.

Even when you already would've logged off, you only have to log in again to have this function available to you within the allotted 10 mins. You just have to be quick enough. ;-)

Also, thanks to all involved for this session. :thup:

I couldn't help noticing once again how difficult it appears to be to formulate questions in such an open way as not to preclude possible answers and avoid preconceived concepts or prejudice. The swear jar seems a helpful instrument for training.

Thanks for the session folks. ❤

When it hits
Many will
Feel the pain
Living in denial
All is fine
Don't mention
Many are dieing
Blank stares
Weak minds
All is fine
Disconnected
From themselves
From nature
From spirit
Soul smashed
All is fine

Merci pour cette séance, si j'avais été là, j'aurai demandé aux Cassiopéens : Qui a tué le petit Grégory ? mais je ne sais pas si ma question in Français aurait reçu une réponse...

Thank you for this session, if I had been there, I would have asked the Cassiopaeans : Who killed the little Grégory ? but I don't know if my question in French would have received an answer...

(Ellipse) Are 4D STS leaving the moon?

Without the context the question can seems a bit strange. I asked this because some Remote Viewers saw lizzies leaving the moon (due to the wave and density change taking place) and letting automatic equipments functioning alone. The information was from two different R.V.

Seems RV saw a good setting.

Thanks for the session!

Thanks for the new session and the opportunity to be part of it!!

: (Puma) There is talk on the Internet that there are several people impersonating President Biden or even generating deep fake images. Is it true?

Q: (Puma) Is President Biden completely insane to lead the country?

A: Dementia

Here is the video claiming Biden is being replaced by actors in latex masks and deep fake images (Bitchute). As mentioned by the Cs Biden is suffering from dementia, below also videos of the greetings to "imaginary friends" and other blunders.

I guess PTB consider it better for people to think that there are times when the president is "indisposed" than for them to think he suffers from dementia, although I think they won't be able to hide it for long. Maybe we will see Harris ascend to power for another kind of shock and awe.

Back
Top Bottom