Session 17 July 2022

It's such a significant thing, a new transcript of a session with members and the C's. Thank you for all that effort on the 17th and over the years. It really is a stupendous amount of work that the group has done.

I notice I've been set aback as recently I read the incredible research and extrapolation that members post on the threads. I don't have much to add on some topics, that is a fact! And mildish ill health recently, getting better and not the energy to dig, but I do read and re-read.

It was really educational to see the questions that the tip jar suggestion came up, quite funny, for asking because it could have been answered with homework or it was the kind of question that has not been answered, ever, like is there an exact date for this or that expected event. It helped me clarify my observation that I'm stymied in some way as to having the guts or know-how or commitment to go deeper into research and sharing here. Essentially, it boils down to be less self-protective and go deeper.

Big Thanks again, that was a joy to read. The atmosphere of the sessions is so uplifting.

I believe that the parents were guilty 100%. And not just me. When this happened, before the inquest and everything, we were in Portugal almost every day (we love Portuguese) and people there were absolutely sure that the parents were guilty. Something in the way the little girl disappear, the way the parents were in front of the cameras, the surrounding publicity, their visit to the pope... etc. Many incongruities and many lies. And maybe she was a sacrificial "gift" for whatever, and better not name it.

Yes, I also had the same hypothesis.

Like @PERLOU I was also tempted to ask about some unsolved girl murders in Spain. And I've been reflecting and I really think it's not relevant, if it's not the pedophile elites that rule our world, it's some lone wolf pedophile, what difference does it make what their names are? What I think really intrigues me is why this is happening.

And I understand that suffering is imperative to "grow", but when it comes to helpless children, with these horrific deaths, we know that some are being tortured for months before being killed, it's like too much.

We know that there are hundreds and hundreds of children who have suffered this fate, and that it has been going on for many centuries. I don't think it's unwise to think that all souls have gone or will go through this kind of terrible experience. What kind of lesson is there? That is what I would like to ask the Cassiopaeans.

Thank you very much for the session.

As far as I have observed, psychopaths are never killed, except by their own hands as well, only when it is very necessary as it happened with Jeffrey Epstein. Of the rest, they always kill someone who seems to move not only in a direction opposite to the interests of an internal elite but someone has enough influence on people to generate a change, helping people to question what they observe and think about it to become aware of what is really going on, can not be anything but an inside job and unfortunately they are most of the time.

As normal as it may seem, they are always helping in the shadows to make it look as "normal as possible".

They used to call it "vibes" back in my day. He's got good vibes! She's got bad vibes... You were "vibing" together! I'm in tune with his vibes... Well, ya know, that's not crazy talk. It's probably pretty accurate. So you need to get vibing with each other because that is part of your frequency fence.

That's interesting, we still "use" it today in my environment. In fact I would use it with caution, sometimes those with more "good vobration" are often not that good really but have a valuable lesson. It is to try to apply it sometimes to the reverse and take a chance and be very observant "sometimes energies don't lie", it fails our perception and interpretation.

And in the interaction here on the forum, it is very interesting to "feel" for lack of a better term, who are even more resonant with each other as they interact and not that they are just memorizing what is read.

Woohoo! Thank You for this session, Laura & Crew!

This is all exciting because we are seeing the playing field being leveled and the psychopaths' getting more and more desperate. Its a shame that we are caught up in the middle but faith and knowledge most definitely help's!

I hope everyone stays safe and aware. Much love to all :)

Thank you Laura and Andromeda on the board and thank you all FOTCM members with your various questions and thank you C‘s for leading us!!!

:flowers:

This was very interesting indeed, a lot of topics covered and a lot to think about.

:hug:

Thank you all for making possible the session! 💗
A: Stay the course and network more! Some of you are slackers! Goodbye.

(Joe) It's not a joke, people, even though it's fun.

(L) It's not a joke. It's necessary.
Very true, sounds funny, :lol:, but thank you very much C's for mentioning it, it makes me think that sometimes we can fool ourselves that we are making an effort when in fact we are not, it also makes me think that on the one hand we might feel lucky to be at a point in time that we can still choose and work to be on the side of spirit and truth, before it is too late.

We are so grateful for Laura’s perseverance that led to her connection with the Cs 28 years ago. Connections with the Cs has been so Versatile and Captivating over the past 28 years and we looking forward to enjoying more years as we move closer to SHOW TIME.

I am so delighted to be a part of this dynamic experiment. Its like a delicious meal you just cannot have enough. But as the saying goes.” NO FREE LUNCH.”

So Nice to be included in this anniversary session.

Will continue to support until time on 3D expired.

Onward and Upwards!

Hello to all of you
A nice surprise tonight, and a big thank you for reading this new session.
Lots of questions and lots of answers, which make you think a lot.
Networking more? ok. Lazy? Yes and no.
I'm learning a lot, since the beginning of the sessions, and I don't see what I could add to what is said.
I could talk to you about stained glass or medicinal plants...There are more important things right now...
Also, a big change for me: I leave my country to live in the same city as my son and his family.
I feel a bit like I'm "floating in the void" for the moment. (I hope I will land well !)
I hope I made the right decision: to get closer to those I love and those who love me.
The fact of reading you and being able to write to you makes me feel good
Thank you all and take care of yourselves.
Channa

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Thank you so much for the new session!

It was both interesting and funny :) I suspected that Russia had some heavy weapons they didn't use yet based on how they have been operating since late February. My respect for Putin and his people grows by the day.

The concept of a swear jar for bad questions made me laugh. Thought to myself that if I ever get the chance to join a session and ask a question, I better have some money ready 😅

Take care all of you! :)
The bit about “cool anti-gravity” devices caught my attention! Whaaaaat??!! That’s scary and exciting at the same time- what will that even look like? Hey- maybe the Tic-Tacs? Probably over speculating, but who knows-

Back
Top Bottom