Terrence Howard’s 1x1=2 , square root of 2 is 1

Steph_rivers

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
Has anyone else in the forum heard of Terrence Howard’s (famously known for iron man character actor for war machine) “mathematical breakthrough”?

He states that 1x1=2 because it follows the law of conservation of energy, and that the square root of 2 is 1. He also came to the conclusion that it appears that there has been a great deception amongst our methods of arithmetic. This goes further to speak into the “true nature” of gravity as an effect of the “condensing” and spinning con caving effects of electrical energy, and that gravity is just the opposite of what scientists claim it to be. I’m no mathematician, so I’m viewing this information as information, and find it difficult to relate this to the geometry he claims to have discovered.

This initially appears absurd, but he goes very well into detail in his “initial public draft” to defend his case. Which I’ve attached below as well.

There also appears to be major “damage control” from all media claiming is method of thinking is “dangerous” with the same hit pieces of articles calling him an idiot or insane. This could all just be COINTELPRO of course, but maybe someone with a different perspective can view this and give a different opinion?

I’m still looking further into this

Here is the link to his website: tcotlc.com

Here is the link to his public draft.

Attachments

• OTOET_PREVIEW_062_October_03_2021.pdf
    9.9 MB · Views: 3
This reminds me of flat earth theory. As you said it could be COINTELPRO - not just with the media claiming this is 'dangerous thinking', but with the whole concept. Essentially creating a category of conspiracy theory as a trap.
it can very well be. It is indeed highly bizarre and was an entertaining read for the night, 160 pages of stuff, but I don’t see any means that I can personally replicate or apply to a real world scenario.
Just thought I’d share anyway :whistle:

it can very well be. It is indeed highly bizarre and was an entertaining read for the night, 160 pages of stuff, but I don’t see any means that I can personally replicate or apply to a real world scenario.
Just thought I’d share anyway :whistle:
don't throw the baby out with the bath water and all that, but good on you for networking

Back
Top Bottom