Session 27 Aug 2022

(Ark) I have question. It's not about hyperdimensional being, but about hyperdimensional physics. I am coming to the session of 14 November 1998 where I was asking about the relation between 4th density and 4th dimension. And the answer was that yes indeed, 4th density is experienced in 4-dimensional reality. So, I got curious about this 4-dimensional reality. I was asking if it was any kind known in physics under the name of Kaluza-Klein theory. But the answer was that no, it's related to visual spectrum. And then there came the term this is related to a prism. Now, visual spectrum, I am associating with the frequency of light. And so, my question - which I should have asked then, but didn't - is: Is 4th dimension indeed a frequency?

A: Yes

Q: (Ark) If it is a frequency, I would like to know what kind of geometry has this 4th-dimensional reality? Is there such a concept of a distance there, for instance?

A: No

Q: (Ark) Well, there is something more general than distance. For instance, there is a degenerate metric. Is there a metric there? Metric tensor?

A: Yes
This got me thinking about light. I wonder if in 4th density our perception of the visible spectrum of light expands.
I remember the C's mentioned that we can "see" sound in 4D, and sound can only be seen for us in sonoluminescence (wiki).

Big Thank you for the session and all the questions asked.
(seek10) C's mentioned that the Hindu epics Ramayan and Mahabharat are representations of cosmic events. Are they the same event or different events?

A: Multiple events!
This makes sense given so many events happened by the time some body decided put it in the form of story by harmonizing the all the observations( trickled down as myths), projected on some characters and propagated for the masses to legitimize some ruler( some tribal chiefs or king or whomever).
Q: (seek10) Is Mahabharat event happened at 1100BC end of bronze age event? If no, what is the event date? If yes, is it related to Victor clube's Enke disintegration event ( 1000 =/- 300 BC )?

A: Close enough. But the main event was the 12900 event.
It's always the fascinating part of C's sessions. They expand the context and made us think bigger picture. It's a mental training exercise.
  • It was not clear whether it is 12900 years back or 12900 BC event. As per my thought of Giant comet disintegration theory mentioned by Clube and Napier, it may be 12900 BC. - https://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/attachments/1639057791507-png.52318/
    • Again, Clube and Napier's theory doesn't acknowledge or distinguish other events that is due solar system perturbations ( like Venus, Mars, asteroid belt or oort cloud items). They base it on Nickel cadmium contents and orbital projections back wards. If we consider the orbital changes ( due to venus's arrival , Mars interactions) lot might have changed.
  • I am not sure what they mean "Main Event". Do they mean "main event" in the Giant comet disintegration happened at 12900 BC ( or years ago)? Or Do they mean story line in Mahabharata got it from 12900 event? It may be too far back for people to remember to be incorporated into epic of 600 BC.
Q: (seek10) What is the Ramayan's originating cosmic event date?

(L) Well, since they said multiple events, I'm not sure you can divide it up that way. So, next question:

(seek10) Is it the 2300 BC event hypothesised by M.M. Mendelkher?

A: Close enough.
I am not sure Close enough gets cigar or not, but looks good enough for my enquiry.

• This also raises some interesting questions to Yuga concept ( 4 yuga's runs in cycles) in Hinduism.
    • Ramayan supposed to have happened end of Treta Yuga ( 2nd one) and Mahabharata was on Dwapara Yuga ( 3rd one). 4th one Kali Yuga is currently running ( may be already ended). Does the Giant comet disintegrations are the source of the Yuga concept? Does it mean they know enough to distinguish sources of these cosmic visitors to distinguish between 3600 yr cycle of comets, this Gaint comet disintegrations( comet Enke, tauraid stream etc.) , Venus perturbations including Mars and other asteroid belt items. It's a can of worms. Interestingly 500 AD visitation that created black death in Europe is NOT part of the Yuga marker. So I have to assume that it may be related to local impact that is defining the Yuga demarker.
Q: (L) Alright, you got more than one question in there! Okay, Ryan:
BIG THANK YOU for asking these questions. :hug2: When I stated the exercise of understanding these dates w.r.t Hindu items, it looked like wild goose chase to no where. It does help to understand the some part of the mess because some body wanted to hide it by burning the libraries, destroying the civilizations, corrupting the objectivity( through religion, science and so on) and others.

Hello,

Now that this problem is mentioned, I would like to relate an experience I had this morning, September 1st.

This year the problems with my electrical installation, my Internet service and my electronics have increased. I don't remember another year like this.

Today at 6:30 a.m. I woke up and I had no power, I didn't think much of it because the service usually comes about 15 minutes after the failure and that's how it was. Then around 10:50 a.m. the power went out again, but this time it did not return. The strange thing is that the power seemed to come on for a second and then go off again, as if something was preventing it from working properly, so I went out to check the electric meter.

In the gated community where I live there are two neighbors, one is a day care center. My electric meter was completely off as well as my neighbor's, but the day care center's meter was working normally. I reported it to the CFE and they gave me 10 hours to fix the service. I took it calmly and thought it would be a long weekend, since they usually take longer and if it is a weekend, it could be until Monday...(anything can happen in Mexico) Well, at least my cell phone was charged, I thought

Then I remembered this part of the session that talks about electrical problems and it came to my mind "what if there is a bubble of energy or a kind of knot that does not allow it to flow". It was around 2:00 pm.

I don't know anything about electrical installations and was tempted to move the wires, I didn't know what to do. "What if it's some kind of attack?" I thought.. Lately on my watch I had been seeing the number 09:11 or 11:09 and decided to ask the Cassiopaean Crystal Network for help.

Well, I started praying using my Cassiopaean
Crystals and then through them I asked for help from all the people on the forum who were connected and from DCM to know what to do. I finished and about 15 minutes later, voila, the energy returned normally.

Coincidence? degaussing?

Cassiopaean Crystals, don't go out without them. :-D
I also had a highly strange experience i think it was the day that @Pierre created the mithraism thread, at the time i began reading it a strong gale/storm formed and by the exact time i read the name mithra the power went down, that storm took half the city's power grid down, plucking electricity poles, roofs and trees all over, i was without electricity/internet/cell signal for 3-4 days and i know some people were for a week+

let's say that strange thoughts crossed my mind but better leaving it alone XD

Thank you all for this session, very intersting.

Curious about the comment on degaussing and wondering if this is favourable or unfavourable to STS agenda. According to Earth Changes and the Human Cosmic Connection the moon used to have magnestism, but doesn't anymore and earlier C's sessions indicate that hyperdimensional STS uses the moon as a base so perhaps magnetism, and gravity where it's related, is not good for them. And if that's true then perhaps degaussing is favourable to their plans.

That’s an interesting idea. The question was asked in terms of something negative for them though, and the C’s used the idea of degaussing in place of death, so to me it sounds like the being or entity loses something - energy or an energy source; perhaps a plan failed; or maybe even that they lost the energy to another being of greater STS polarity.

Shouldn't the medium in which it is propagated also be included?

However, the interstellar medium is not exactly empty when we take into account electromagnetic interactions and plasma, birkeland currents etc.

Strictly speaking, yes, the medium is relevant to the speed of light, and indeed the interstellar medium is not a perfect vacuum. However when we refer to the 'the speed of light' in a general sense we mean its speed in a perfect vacuum, i.e. unimpeded by any particle interactions (save I suppose for scattering from virtual particles ... which may be what limits the speed of light).

Curious about the comment on degaussing and wondering if this is favourable or unfavourable to STS agenda. According to Earth Changes and the Human Cosmic Connection the moon used to have magnestism, but doesn't anymore and earlier C's sessions indicate that hyperdimensional STS uses the moon as a base so perhaps magnetism, and gravity where it's related, is not good for them. And if that's true then perhaps degaussing is favourable to their plans.
I think in the context of this session, "degaussing" refers to the fate of 4D STS "beings" during these battles. Basically, if there is an event like a volcanic eruption, it could be a 4D "battle" where a 4D STS being is "degaussed", or it could be just a 3D volcanic eruption, and it's not easy from our point of view to know the difference.

It's always the fascinating part of C's sessions. They expand the context and made us think bigger picture. It's a mental training exercise.
Pretty sure that's a reference to the Younger Dryas impact event ca. 10,835 BC.
  • I am not sure what they mean "Main Event". Do they mean "main event" in the Giant comet disintegration happened at 12900 BC ( or years ago)? Or Do they mean story line in Mahabharata got it from 12900 event? It may be too far back for people to remember to be incorporated into epic of 600 BC.
I read that as meaning that the main historical event was the Younger Dryas impact, which later influenced the Mahabharata stories.

Thank you all for this session, very intersting.

I think "degaussing" in this context means something like being energetically diminished (demagnetized) as a result of some interaction, possibly with STO (or something like that). If you're a non physical being, what happens when you get your [energetic] butt kicked? You get "degaussed". :-D

Pardon my ignorance, I really try to keep up, but who is jar? I don't know what to think as I did not see it capitalized and I know how careful you are with details. Also, I got a bit confused with the "unarticulated questions" jar and the passing of jar. Thank you for all you do!

See here.

Jar was a member of the forum and FOTCM who passed away recently.

It's about "degaussing" - i directly had in mind a kind of deactivation, remove, disable, disconnect and even "leaving", withdrawing.
This is of course "FWIW"
I agree. Looking into the actual definition of degaussing, we have the below. So, that magnetization is sort of an attractor for negative energies, thoughts, manifestations and what not. Like a dark spell looming over similar to the covid/lockdown nonsense and the degaussing of such a being is like that breathe of fresh air and relief that happens afterwards when that magnetic 'attraction' and influence has finally been removed. Similar to the removal of attachments or some negative influence in your life but on a grander scale.

ELECTRONICS
the removal of unwanted magnetism from a television or monitor in order to correct color disturbance.
"receivers now have a coil around the front rim of the picture tube for automatic degaussing"

the destruction of the data on a data storage device by removing its magnetism.
"their on-site data destruction services include hard drive degaussing, wiping, and destruction"

HISTORICAL
the neutralization of the magnetic field of a ship by encircling it with a conductor carrying electric currents.
"degaussing is used to reduce the magnetic signatures of ships to counter magnetic mines"

Back
Top Bottom