Session 27 Aug 2022

Stimulating questions and noteworthy answers we find in this Session, which, of course, has been a well settled pattern, and bring always a pleasant reading. Thanks to all you guys, that is to say —in any order— C’s, channelers and members.

Also, while reading the first pages of this session-thread, is nice to find the additional and thoughtful remarks on many posts. For sure we are, besides increasing our awareness, also making a good message available to other peoples all over this planet. This is so important.​

In this Session:
Q: (Ark) Okay, that's what I was suspecting. But the next question is whether 5th density requires 5-dimensional reality?
A: No

Q: (Ark) So 5th density requires what?
A: No space, no time.

Q: (Ark) If there is no space and no time, what is there?
A: Pure information in units.

Right. Then, since 5th density consists not of any kind of space or time, this implies a complete energy state of existence. But the most interesting is that such existence is made of information like also is 6th density —tell the C’s in other session. Indeed at the length of sessions we have been taught that 4th density is really a frequency. Okay, what are the implications of this to us in 3rd density? Let’s see.

Well, then if we want proceed in route to 4th density, then all we need is information. Once we obtain enough information, our frequency will naturally change to adequate higher densities. That is not really news since the C’s also already had told this too, but, I think, is a good thing to keep in mind and… do it.

And also in this Session:
(Ark) …… Is 4th dimension indeed a frequency?
A: Yes

Q: (Ark) If it is a frequency, I would like to know what kind of geometry has this 4th-dimensional reality? Is there such a concept of a distance there, for instance?
A: No

Q: (Ark) Well, there is something more general than distance. For instance, there is a degenerate metric. Is there a metric there? Metric tensor?

Q: (Ark) Well, if it is not a distance but it is a metric tensor, does it mean it is degenerate so that there is zero distance between two different points?

And then, from earlier Sessions:
August 12, 1995 Session

A:……fourth density physicality is not the same as third density physicality. But that is not to say that there is no physicality in fourth density. In order to completely remove all attachment to physicality, one must reach sixth density or higher. Everything below that involves some aspect of physicality or attachment to physicality; as in fifth density, the contemplatin zone, which is simply a recycling of those from 1st through 4th densities, in the etheric plane. They are brought back down and recycled into one of the physical realms. Each density level one through four, involves lesser and lesser physicality, as you know it, but nevertheless there still is physicality.
……………………

January 10, 1995 Session
Q: (T) So, beings on the 5th and 6th level exist in pure energy?
A: Yes.

(Ze Germanz) Why has the rotation speed of the Earth recently increased by almost 1.6 milliseconds?
A: Grounding the current!

Q: (L) Does that mean that something out there is grounding the current?

I suspect that one cause for the “grounding” may result from the human consciousness with earth interacting. What I mean is that the increasing of speed may be a response to the active Work of 3D Terrans when it touches the unknown, that is the cosmic skin of the universe at large. Under such influence the spin, and so frequency, of one increases as it becomes synchronized with the spin of earth and vice-verse.

That possibility —for example— was formulated as based on Ra. According to Ra, it seems that earth came at this moment to “spiral” in a 4D mode —which so is “out there”. Thus 3D peoples need now to reach “her” 4D frequency to follow along with Gaia. Perhaps, even that for a moment, when this occurs then we perceive that like a greater velocity of her spin. Just a speculation.

Ra, Teaching the Law of One, by Ra, Rueckert, Elkins and McCarty

Q: What is the density level of our planet Earth at this time?
Ra: …..The sphere upon which you dwell is third density in its beingness of mind/body/spirit complexes. It is now in a space/time continuum, fourth density. This is causing a somewhat difficult harvest.

Q: How does a third-density planet become a fourth-density?
Ra:…..The fourth density is, as we have said, as regularized in its approach as the striking of a clock upon the hour. The space/time of your solar system has enabled this planetary sphere to spiral into space/time of a different vibrational configuration. This causes the planetary sphere to be able to be molded by these new distortions. However, the thought-forms of your people during this transition period are such that the mind/body/spirit complexes of both individual and societies are scattered throughout the spectrum instead of becoming able to grasp the needle, shall we say, and point the compass in one direction. Thus, the entry into the vibration of love, sometimes called by your people the vibration of understanding, is not effective with the present societal complex. Thus, the harvest shall be such that many will repeat the third-density cycle. The energies of your wanderers, your teachers, and your adepts at this time are all bent upon increasing the harvest. However, there are few to harvest.

And more:
Ra, Teaching the Law of One, by Ra, Rueckert, Elkins and McCarty

The fourth density is a vibrational spectrum. Your time/space continuum has spiraled your planetary sphere and your, what we would call galaxy, what you call star, into this vibration. This will cause the planetary sphere itself to electromagnetically realign its vortices of reception of the instreaming of cosmic forces expressing themselves as vibrational webs so that the earth will thus be fourth-density magnetized, as you might call it.

This is going to occur with some inconvenience, as we have said before, due to the energies of the thought-forms of your peoples which disturb the orderly constructs of energy patterns within your earth spirals of energy, which increases entropy and unusable heat. This will cause your planetary sphere to have some ruptures in its outer garment while making itself appropriately magnetized for fourth density. This is the planetary adjustment.

You will find a sharp increase in the number of people, as you call mind/body/spirit complexes, whose vibrational potentials include the potential for fourth-vibrational distortions. Thus there will seem to be, shall we say, a new breed. These are those incarnating for fourth-density work.

There will also be a sharp increase in the short run of negatively oriented, or polarized, mind/body/spirit complexes and social complexes due to the polarizing conditions of the sharp delineation between fourth-density characteristics and third-density self-service orientation.

Those who remain in fourth density upon this plane will be of the so called positive orientation. Many will come from elsewhere, for it would appear that with all of the best efforts of the Confederation, which includes those from your peoples’ inner planes, inner civilizations, and those from other dimensions, the harvest will still be much less than that which this planetary sphere is capable of comfortably supporting in service.

In this Session:
A: Keleeinaea of Cassiopaea! Names signify energy flow.
Understood. Amazing synchronism. Just what I was researching. Thank you dear Cassiopaeans.

So, maybe “names” either promote, or block flow of energy. Perhaps, when we are able to decode the meaning of a word to its full extension —and I’m not talking only of etymology— then we have an additional point of energy increasing our consciousness. Next I’ll try to clarify this, as well as, mention other assumptions.

Every word, including written words, in a language carries an essential meaning that once in the remote past of man was pure energy expressed by way of sounds. This is more or less logical, but not so evident is that by then the formation of words used to be based on a pure correspondence with a “cosmic field of information” —i.e. the same field accessed by Cayce. That’s to say that the primordial language, from which all other languages derived, was nearly a “vocal telepathy”, as well as, used to engage some pituitary link with the universe at large.

Nevertheless it came to my mind —though not, at all, the focus of my line of research— another crucial aspect of this. That is, indeed the obstructive aspect of the words, and in which mankind uses to live under constrictive mode:

The Fire From Within by C. Castaneda

"If those beings [spectral creatures] are alive, why don't they make themselves known to man?" I asked. "They do, all the time. And not only to seers but also to the average man. The problem is that all the energy available is consumed by the first attention. Man's inventory[a catalogue of words for everything in the word] not only takes it all, but it also toughens the cocoon[field of energy around every man] to the point of making it inflexible. Under those circumstances there is no possible interaction."

……… Don Juan remarked that in the life of warriors it was extremely natural to be sad for no overt reason. Seers say that the luminous egg, as a field of energy, senses its final destination whenever the boundaries of the known are broken. A mere glimpse of the eternity outside the cocoon is enough to disrupt the coziness of our inventory.

........The inventory is the mind. Sorcerers count on this when they attempt to break the mirror of self-reflection.

So, maybe when we truly understand “names,” their constriction facets start to lack. And from those collapses of word by word, they boost an expansion of the information field’s entrance to the consciousness. It’s not that they become a channel, but our being itself starts to build, like a conduit, access to higher densities. Thus, possibly, when names are fully understood, they become unnecessary because we can instead contact the primal source. Just some thoughts.​

Through epigenic factors (diet, emotions, thoughts, actions...) your DNA will express this or that protein/antenna. This change in proteins induce a change in collective biophotons emissions (fractal patterns) that modulates your connection to the information field.

Interesting. I wonder if bacteria in our intestines modulate our connection to the information field? In experiments, probiotics are able to cure all kinds of diseases, with no apparent explanation about how are they able to increase what is decreased, and decrease what is increased in disease models. Not only that, but they are also able to transfer disease from diseased animal to healthy animal, and health from healthy animal to sick animal. They can also stop transgenerational transfer of negative epigenetics. But how are those tiny creatures able to fix all of those things? Perhaps they can fix other living beings through the connection with the information field?

Thank you for the session. I hope that you will soon discover what kind of qualitative benefits will new hyperbaric chamber bring.

Thank you for sharing the session. As always, this helps us see better, learn, and prepare. Pardon my ignorance, I really try to keep up, but who is jar? I don't know what to think as I did not see it capitalized and I know how careful you are with details. Also, I got a bit confused with the "unarticulated questions" jar and the passing of jar. Thank you for all you do!
Hello Pluchi. Jar was a forum member who died recently. Laura wanted to know if he had been able to transition peacefully.

I stumbled on one of my old posts recently pondering on the speed of light. It was in a thread talking about that paper from the same 1998 session.

Being a complete layman, I've always been a little confused by the speed of light. Interesting that it's mentioned that light is slowed down when going through water (above post). So if light can slow down through the conditions of a material influence (water / prisms etc.), would not the actual speed of light be relative (as there's nowhere in the universe that light can travel that is not in some way influenced by something else). So then the concept of an absolute speed (i.e. E=mc[squared]) is inaccurate as light and everything else on that equation is relative. Whereas Einstein postulated his theory based on everything being relative to the absolute speed of light (which is an abstract concept because light slows down and speeds up). So as far as I know that's how time became relative rather than an absolute in Newtonian world?

Another interesting thing is I believe it was Telsa that thought Einstein was wrong about the notion that space bends - because for him (not modern day Physics as far as I understand), space is not a substance - so I suppose he's questioning the notion of bending a non-substance. Perhaps I'm mistaken there.

BTW this is not my area of expertise, just an interest.

Anyway, I'm not sure if anyone here has come across W.David Barclay's "Unity". From what I understand from this is that he sees light an effect of the overriding field in which we operate. So light, like space is not a substance but a condition of the universe. Anyway in this respect the overriding field for us is earth. So light is said not to travel, as it's not a thing but an effect and in this case the effect of the sun's energy-field on that of the earth's.

One funny thing he mentions (on his forum) is that we supposively take photos of the galaxy as it was billions of years ago (photos of stars from earth) but as yet no one has taken a photo of yesterday today.

Worth reading, it's relatively short and mind boggling (I put together in a Google shared doc):

If you have a read, let me know what you think? I'm interested as I'm a total layman, and much of what he writes about is for me convincing (to the point of my limited knowledge on the area), so I wouldn't mind knowing what others think who may have more depth of understanding than myself in this area or just thoughts in general about this material.

It got me wondering about a related but different idea of light being akin to consciousness. Would these mentions of “consciousness units” and “information units” be similar or the same phenomena?

Q: (L) Um... Since he's asked the question, are there indications that we could notice if we were paying attention and had a clue what we were supposed to be looking for, that would indicate to us the death or termination or something of any 4D beings that were engaged in this battle in the sky, so to speak?

A: Not that you would think of as different. That is, a volcanic eruption could represent the degaussing of a 4D STS being... or just a volcanic eruption.

Q: (L) So you're saying that some natural phenomena such as floods, fires, earthquakes, gigantic thunderbolts and all that kind of stuff, could represent this kind of conflict, and it could represent a degaussing event, but it doesn't always have to. Is that it?

Q: (L) And so because of that, we would not necessarily be able to tell. Is that it?

I wonder if the explosion of the Hunga-Tonga-Hunga-Ha'apai submarine volcano last January 15th was a degaussing event of an STS entity or an idea hovering over the Earth.

Tsunami strikes Tonga after undersea volcanic eruption. The Polynesian archipelago nation of Tonga was struck by a tsunami Saturday after an undersea volcano erupted 40 miles south of the capital city on the main island of Tongatapu. No injuries or fatalities have yet been reported, but videos show large waves striking the shore and swirling around houses as people flee to higher ground. King Tupou VI has been evacuated from his palace by the sea. The extent of the damage is still unclear due to spotty communications. Tonga has a population of just over 100,000 people, of whom 70 percent live on the main island.

Days prior to the mega eruption there were two worldwide events unfolding.

On the one hand, it seemed that the world was approaching another confinement, but this time for the omicron variant. Pfizer announced on the 12th that it was going to produce a vaccine against omicron.

Pfizer moving ahead with plans for Omicron-targeted vaccine
"Pfizer officials said this week that they were pushing to produce 50 million to 100 million doses of a version of the company's coronavirus vaccine adapted to target the new Omicron variant that is driving an unprecedented wave of infections"

News about omicron Jan 14th
"Omicron continues to spread through the U.S. this winter. Hospitalizations due to COVID-19 have doubled in more than a dozen states. President Joe Biden is set to announce that the government is deploying additional medical teams to states in need."

On the other hand, During the first weeks of January, efforts were being made to find a diplomatic way out of the escalating war between Russia and Ukraine. But on sep 14th it was reported:
Report on Ukraine-Russia
"The developing situation at the border between Ukraine and Russia wasn't deescalated following NATO talks with Russian officials. U.S. diplomats are growing frustrated, telling their Russian counterparts to choose diplomacy over conflict."
Then:
First on CNN: US intelligence indicates Russia preparing operation to justify invasion of Ukraine
Washington(CNN). The US has information that indicates Russia has prepositioned a group of operatives to conduct a false-flag operation in eastern Ukraine, a US official told CNN on Friday, in an attempt to create a pretext for an invasion.

And suddenly the coronavirus/omicron variant was no longer relevant and the media focused on promoting the Russia-Ukraine conflict to change people's chip:

▪︎January 16: Russian involvement suspected in cyberattack against Ukraine
Microsoft has detected dangerous malware infecting dozens of government and private Ukrainian computer networks, the tech giant warned Saturday. The still-unidentified hackers behind the attack also left a message warning Ukrainians to "be afraid and expect the worst." Ukrainian officials say they suspect Russian involvement.

▪︎January 18: The U.S. warns again that Russia could launch an attack on Ukraine at "any time" and claims that the Ukrainian crisis is extremely dangerous.

▪︎January 19: Boris Johnson surprisingly withdraws Covid-19 restrictions in England.

▪︎Jan. 25: EU says "it is the most dangerous time since the Cold War."

Was the coronavirus demagnetized from the minds of the global population? And this was reflected in the volcanic eruption in Tonga? If I remember correctly sometime the Cs said that viruses are ideas sent from 4D.

Back
Top Bottom