Session 27 Aug 2022

Wow! Thank you for such an amazing session!

I was glad to hear that Deagle got it wrong about their predicted population reduction, although I thought it might have been interesting to hear what the C's had to say about their estimate of 'by the year 2025'. Of course, given they made the prediction around 2010, it's probably also way off. And knowing how the C's are in translating units of time, like their use of the word "soon", who knows how useful it might have been. Still, as things draw closer they seem to be getting more accurate in that sense.

Just a thought.

The "degaussing" of a dark lord would be a lose of energy and its power structure thus its bickering underlings and minions will be unleashed like a volcano. Like, what would happen when the one world government is degaussed.
To me, their 'underlings' would be degaussed too. They would become 'disconnected' from the Borg collective and wouldn't know what to do. :-) Like pulling back the curtain and seeing something small and pathetic behind it with no power what so ever.
God Canadians need to hurry up.. I see it alot more with what I do but it's a snails pace. Ugh
Australians too. And at the moment, I'm begining to wonder whether it's ever going to happen at all. There are too many people valiantly trying to ignore reality. I fear they will not escape the consequences of their behavior and they're are dragging us all down too.

To me, their 'underlings' would be degaussed too. They would become 'disconnected' from the Borg collective and wouldn't know what to do. :-) Like pulling back the curtain and seeing something small and pathetic behind it with no power what so ever.

Australians too. And at the moment, I'm begining to wonder whether it's ever going to happen at all. There are too many people valiantly trying to ignore reality. I fear they will not escape the consequences of their behavior and they're are dragging us all down too.
It's stressful to watch all this unravel, isn't it? Everyday i get more nervous, stressed and discouraged as well.... I want to yell at people to get on with the program, wake up, see what is going on, but no one can do that! I believe that eventually they will, but at a cost where we will all suffer terribly, physically, mentally. monetarily and collectively.
That reminds me of the last scene in "The Return of the King" when Sauron is defeated and his orcs run in all directions; no one to tell them what to do. They run wild with no sense of direction or purpose.
When we finally have had it with Ding Dong, it won't be pretty and the consequences may be severe! Don't know when, but i feel it will happen! That is what sustain me at the present: hope that eventually we will wake up!

Q: (L) We have SO much to look forward to!

(KS) What kind of intended upgrades or downgrades does the "space virus" contain?

(Joe) In the last session, they said there's a chance that a space virus would recombine with any number of existing viruses on the planet, and it would cause the plague and kill everybody.

(L) I don't think you can ask that. Viruses are so...

(Artemis) And everybody's different.

(L) There are a million answers to that question. Oh, wait... What kind of intended upgrades or downgrades? INTENDED... That makes the question a little more specific. What kind of INTENDED upgrades or downgrades?

A: Mainly a filtering system.

Q: (L) Like filtering human beings?

A: Yes

Q: (Pierre) Selection. Darwin.

Assuming that the the purpose of this virus is to remove the psychopaths from the human gene pool and that this happened before...

A: Joy to the world!

Q: (L) And why do you say that?

A: It will be soon now.

Q: (L) What will be soon?

A: Glad tidings!

Q: (L) Why do I distrust that expression? Why am I suspicious? Why do I suspect that, "Joy to the world" and "Glad tidings" is from an entirely cosmic perspective and may not be so perceived by the majority of the people on this planet?

A: Accurate perception. But would you like for the present state to continue on its present trajectory?

Q: (L) Well, no.

A: We once said that the Earth benefits from occasional cleansing. Nothing lasts forever.

... that would at least partially explain how have human beings recovered so quickly after previous cometary destructions. Yes, the knowledge of previous civilization was probably lost in the process, but somehow they still got the vigor to figure out and do amazing things. Perhaps they had extra energy for it because they didn't have to deal with psychopaths?

Back
Top Bottom