Session 27 Aug 2022

that would at least partially explain how have human beings recovered so quickly after previous cometary destructions. Yes, the knowledge of previous civilization was probably lost in the process, but somehow they still got the vigor to figure out and do amazing things. Perhaps they had extra energy for it because they didn't have to deal with psychopaths?
It would nicely merge with the quadruple bad day (social unrest, non-controlled economic collapse, plague 2.0, detrimental change in FRV) for the Rockefeller and the likes.

Although a 79% death rate for the plague 2.0 is way higher than the estimated total % of psychopaths (6%?). Maybe this 79% applies to people who are too ponerized, swallowing too many lies, in particular relative the Covid plandemic:

Session 31 December 2020

(L) That leads us to this other question. Pierre and I were having conversations driving back and forth to the hospital, and he said something to me about something he'd thought of. I asked him to write it down. He wrote:

While thinking about mass extinction, the removal of obsolete life and the introduction of new more evolved life forms via comets and the viruses they introduced, I drew an analogy on a human scale: the dynastic cycles, the rise and fall of civilizations, I was wondering if a necessary step before the final harvest [or the closing of the 309,000 year cycle the C's have been telling us about for a long time], was a grand act of mercy of the Universe giving each of us a last chance, a final opportunity to discriminate truth from lies.

Does the COVID epidemic, this global event that deeply affects every one of us, where the lies have never been so blatant, the manipulations so transparent, the narrative so estranged from reality, represent our final opportunity to choose truth over lies?

Are we in front of what might be our most fundamental and maybe last act of free will, the ultimate choice between truth and lies, where every single fact screams, "It's all damn lies!" And, let's face it, if an individual can't see the lies in this surreal COVID scam, that person’s ability to transduce the energy of truth into our world - or just acknowledge truth - is broken beyond repair.

From this perspective, it seems that elimination of individuals who embrace these lies persistently could be perceived as a necessary cleansing on a planetary scale.

If that is the case, how does it work? The scenario that appears to be likely, assuming that the above is going in the right direction, is that the people who believe the big lie will accept the vaccine and will not take measures to counteract its adverse effects. We know that the previous RNA vaccine candidates against MERS and SARS were stopped because they increased the vulnerability to other viruses. What if, likewise, the COVID vaccine increases vulnerability to new, real, and deadly viruses? It would be one way to remove those who believed the ultimate lie.

Another solution is related to the correlation between times of oppression, lies, and suffering, and cometary events (human-cosmic connection).
But the two mechanisms (real pandemics and cometary events) are not mutually exclusive. We know about the Justinian plague that appeared soon after a major cometary bombardment that wiped out most of the decadent oppressive late Roman Empire.

Cometary bodies enable the introduction of new viruses. For all we know the new plague might be already here, maybe carried by the giant fireball observed in China recently.

Is it so that what we are seeing here is a playing out of the maxim that those who pay attention to reality right and left will be the reality of the future; and those who ignore reality or attempt to shut it out or deny it, will become a dream in the past?

(L) And that is basically the opposition between those who believe the truth and those who buy into the lies. So, is something like this scam pandemic - this scamdemic, this faux pandemic - where it is SO clear to such a large number of people that it IS a scam and a complete fraud, is this something like an act of mercy where people are actually being given one last chance to really make a choice between believing the lies or standing up for the truth? Is it something like that?

A: Very close. The same could be said about the USA elections vis-a-vis the outcome for the USA as a whole.

Last edited:
Although a 79% death rate for the plague 2.0 is way higher than the estimated total % of psychopaths (6%?). Maybe this 79% applies to people who are too far gone, swallowing too many lies, in particular relative the Covid plandemic:

Yes, that number is much higher than the estimated number of psychopaths. Perhaps this time everybody who cannot transduce the higher energies will be eliminated from the planet, no matter if they cannot do it because of their genetics or psychology.

It would nicely merge with the quadruple bad day (social unrest, non-controlled economic collapse, plague 2.0, detrimental change in FRV) for the Rockefeller and the likes.

Although a 79% death rate for the plague 2.0 is way higher than the estimated total % of psychopaths (6%?). Maybe this 79% applies to people who are too ponerized, swallowing too many lies, in particular relative the Covid plandemic:
I have thought about this also- when the dinos were wiped off the planet was it a “deliberate” act by the cosmos or some other agents to have a clean slate as it were to introduce new life forms? I have always had a real issue with believing the diversity of life forms following the dino demise all evolved from small shrewlike proto-mammals (mammals already existed, supposedly the dinosaurs going extinct left them as the inheritors of the planet) Does this happen in order to reset the stage for the next wave of beings / critters that need lessons?
What about folks that were forced to take the jab? Will they also be culled? I think it may be possible for people to mitigate the effects by adopting a different outlook, at least I hope so- otherwise myself and a lot of others are toast.

What about folks that were forced to take the jab? Will they also be culled? I think it may be possible for people to mitigate the effects by adopting a different outlook, at least I hope so- otherwise myself and a lot of others are toast.
C's used the word "filter", so it might not mean "culling". That short answer doesn't feel like an invitation for more specific questions about the filtration mechanism. I guess the intention behind introducing the virus is a part of the 4D STS plan to reincarnate, what C's told us years ago:
Session 25 July 1998 said:
Q: (L) I read the new book by Dr. David Jacobs, professor of History at Temple University, concerning his extensive research into the alien abduction phenomenon. [Dr. Jacobs wrote his Ph.D. thesis on the history of the UFOs.] Dr. Jacobs says that now, after all of these years of somewhat rigorous research, that he KNOWS what the aliens are here for and he is afraid. David Jacobs says that producing offspring is the primary objective behind the abduction phenomenon. Is this, in fact, the case?

A: Part, but not “the whole thing.”

Q: (L) Is there another dominant reason?

A: Replacement.

Q: (L) Replacement of what?

A: You.

Q: (L) How do you mean? Creating a race to replace human beings, or abducting specific humans to replace them with a clone or whatever?

A: Mainly the former. You see, if one desires to create a new race, what better way than to mass hybridize, then mass reincarnate. Especially when the host species is so forever ignorant, controlled, and anthropocentric. What a lovely environment for total destruction and conquest and replacement… see?

Q: (L) Well, that answered my other question about the objective. Well, here in the book, Dr. Jacobs says that there is ongoing abductions through particular families. I quote: ‘Beyond protecting the fetus, there are other reasons for secrecy. If abductions are, as all the evidence clearly indicates, an intergenerational phenomenon in which the children of abductees are themselves abductees, then one of the aliens’ goals is the generation of more abductees. Are all children of abductees incorporated into the phenomenon? The evidence suggests that the answer is yes. If an abductee has children with a non-abductee, the chances are that all their descendants will be abductees. This means that through normal population increase, divorce, remarriage and so on, the abductee population will increase quickly throughout the generations. When those children grow and marry and have children of their own, all of their children, whether they marry an abductee or non-abductee, will be abductees. To protect the intergenerational nature of the breeding program, it must be kept secret from the abductees so that they will continue to have children. If the abductees KNEW that the program was intergenerational, they might elect not to have children. This would bring a critical part of the program to a halt, which the aliens cannot allow. The final reason for secrecy is to expand the breeding program, to integrate laterally in society, the aliens must make sure that abductees mate with non-abductees and produce abductee children.’ Now, this seems to suggest that there is a particular bloodline that is susceptible to…

A: We have told you before: the Nazi experience was a “trial run,” and by now you see the similarities, do you not?
From what we know about mRNA vaccines, the worst part is acquired immunodeficiency, especially when routinely vaccinated. This immunodeficiency, among other mechanisms, may lead to the adaptive evolution and recombination of viruses. That's why I asked if this specific virus is already present because we have another vaccination campaign, and the coming winter season seems to be a window of opportunity for this plague 2.0 to brew. So I guess being vaccinated doesn't change much in that regard, only when one truly believes the agenda and goes for an n-th jab is "toast", and also is a very good terrain for adaptive evolution of pathogens.

Session excerpts regarding this subject:
Session 22 February 2020 said:
(Joe) Give us a percentage of the coronavirus becoming a REAL pandemic in the sense of global and LOTS of people dying.

A: Low.

Q: (Joe) That's what I thought. It's something else.

(L) But that doesn't mean that there's not another one waiting in the wings that's really serious.

A: Yes

Q: (Artemis) It's just a precursor to the plague.

(L) It's just getting us warmed up.

(Andromeda) It's the movie trailer! [laughter]
Session 21 March 2020 said:
Q: (L) Is it likely that there is going to be at some point a REAL plague or pandemic?

Q: (Joe) In the next 2 months?

A: No

Q: (Andromeda) In the next 2 years?

Q: (L) Something like the Black Death would really do a number on the elite, wouldn't it?

(Chu) But it's likely that after this, people are going to think that everything is going back to normal and their systems will be very weak. And then the real deal hits.

A: No

Q: (Artemis) Are people being prepared to deal with the plague?

Q: (Artemis) SOME people!
Session 9 May 2020 said:
Q: (L) So there could be some other thing that comes as a wave of infection and they'll call it...

(Andromeda) ...the second wave of corona...

(L) But it will be something else. Is that it?

Q: (Artemis) Full on plague or something?

A: Not yet!
Session 31 December 2020 said:
(Joe) There are several vaccines. Two of them are messenger RNA vaccines that have never been used on humans before. We know more or less what they do. I was just wondering if those mRNA vaccines are particularly dangerous for people as compared to the standard type?

Q: (Joe) Dangerous in terms of increasing the chances that people will get sick, or have some kind of... What's the danger from that kind of vaccine?

A: Messing around with DNA is iffy at best. Because of genetic recombination, each individual is unique. The purveyors of vaccines such as this have not well considered that some individuals might be transformed into mutation and amplification and mass production factories of something way worse than Covid.

Q: (Joe) So is that the best bet then for a real plague? A real pandemic might come from the vaccine for Covid...

(L) A real, horrible pandemic might come from this vaccine interacting with the DNA of specific individuals. There may be a small percentage of them, but all it takes is one.

(Gaby) Or could it be more like... Ya know, it's the spike protein that is produced that is like HIV and also endogenous retroviruses that are already resident in our DNA that could be activated and behave like a Black Death. Or could it be something more like we'll be seeing a lot more cancer, for example?

A: Think something more like Black Death.

Q: (Gaby) Though certainly, we've already seen that COVID can amplify and accelerate already existing conditions. In another direction, we've been discussing on the forum about things we could take to protect us in case we have to be vaccinated. Will other people being vaccinated be a source of potential Black Death even if you don't get vaccinated?

(Joe) That was the idea. This mRNA vaccine causes your body to produce the spike protein from this coronavirus. Is it possible that within your body, that protein could be combined with some other more benign virus?

(Gaby) From what I understand, components of the spike protein are homologous to some of our endogenous retroviruses. They've found in our endogenous retroviruses even stuff that's similar to Ebola.

(L) In other words, sticking messenger RNA in a vaccine is a really, REALLY bad idea.

(Chu) And we wouldn't even need a cometary event to cause mass death on the planet

Session 13 March 2021 said:
(Joe) Going in another direction, it seems that, apparently the flu has mostly disappeared at least from Western countries this winter. Has it? And if so, why?

A: Partly. Lockdowns have closed off main transmission vectors.

Q: (Andromeda) Is there anything to the idea that the Coronavirus sort of displaces the flu in the sense that if you get it, it's harder to catch the flu?

A: No.

Q: (L) In other words, not so many people are getting sick as they're claiming. Is that it?

Q: (Pierre) It suggests as well that a lot of flu cases are shifted...

(L) Into the Covid list.

Q: (Chu) But the same is said about the stomach bugs for children because of schools being under lockdown. But what does that mean later for general immunity. If you keep people locked down, they're gonna be more vulnerable when the lockdown ends.

A: General immunity will fail.

Q: (L) In other words, people really need to get herd immunity by interacting with one another on an ongoing basis?

Q: (Pierre) And we have herd immunity that fails soon before a real pandemic...

(L) So if we have failed herd immunity to what's already out there and developing and mutating all the time, then something could come along and REALLY do a job...

A: Yes. Especially if the pathogen comes from outer space and is distributed globally in the very air everyone breathes.

Q: (L) Okay, so in other words... Now that makes me wonder... Is it possible that that's a planned effect? Weakening humanity by all of this virus pandemic nonsense is setting them up for a major decimation or wipeout event by a virus sent from outer space in some manner?

Q: (L) So... That's ugly.

A: Yes it is "evolution".

Q: (Pierre) That's what I was going to say. The main features are very similar to a mass extinction.

Session 18 September 2021 said:
(Joe) A year and a half ago, they gave a time frame of about 2 years for some kind of a REAL pandemic or viral outbreak. There's a lot of evidence that the mRNA vaccinations especially are actually suppressing people's immune systems. Is the C's time frame still correct? Those who are weakened would be very vulnerable to a real virus. Are we still on track maybe next spring for that kind of thing?

A: Close enough. Things are soon to get more dramatic. Be glad of the period of relatively controlled mayhem.

Q: (L) In other words, what we've been going through where it seems like we're just waiting, waiting, waiting to see what's gonna happen, we're gonna look back on this as a rest period?!

A: Close
Session 30 October 2021 said:
(Obi) What will be the death rate of the new space virus globally?

(L) In other words, if we get a new real genuine plague/pandemic/Black Death type of situation, what would the global death rate be?

A: 79%

Q: (Joe) That's IF we get one.

(L) I hope ya'll know how to drive bulldozers and operating excavators. That's a lot of bodies to get rid of! Don't wanna burn 'em and waste your fossil fuels! You might run out. [laughter] Bulldoze them and put the lime on them. That's what they did in the old days.
26 February 2022 said:
(Regulattor) What about vaccines virus recombinations/mutations, how is that developing? Is it still too early to say how lethal it is going to be?

A: Not the biggest problem.

Q: (L) What IS the biggest problem?

A: Virus from space/4D STS.
Session 23 April 2022 said:
(Gaby) In a prior session, they were saying it was not mostly the US experiments that were a threat to humanity, but instead a space virus. So, if that's the case, in theory if there's a 4th density STS virus coming up, will it be a DNA or an RNA virus?

A: RNA.

Q: (Gaby) And what kind of disease will it produce?

A: Most likely to be similar to primitive smallpox.

Q: (Pierre) Primitive smallpox is nasty. It's a descendant of the Black Death.

(L) I think we decided that primitive smallpox was the Black Death.

(Gaby) Smallpox is a DNA virus. So if this is an RNA virus, it could be nastier I suppose.

(Pierre) With 79% death rate, it's nasty.

(Joe) What kind of treatments would be effective against such a critter?

A: Vit C and oxygen.
Session 24 June 2022 said:
(Pierre) Yes, about photons. [laughter] Photons are all the same. Is the coherence pattern exhibited by those photons the same depending on the conformation of the protein?

Q: (Andromeda) Coherence pattern?

(Pierre) They dance in an organized way. In a previous session, the C's said no need for a space virus for Plague 2.0 - recombination will do the job. I'm paraphrasing. In a subsequent session, they said 'space virus'. So, it's not mutually exclusive.

(L) No need - recombination will do it, but...

(Joe) Recombination WITH the space virus?

Q: (Pierre) Oh yeah.

(Joe) So a space virus that isn't necessarily that bad, but because of the recombination as a result of the mass vaccination program, it makes it worse basically.

C's used the word "filter", so it might not mean "culling". That short answer doesn't feel like an invitation for more specific questions about the filtration mechanism. I guess the intention behind introducing the virus is a part of the 4D STS plan to reincarnate, what C's told us years ago:

From what we know about mRNA vaccines, the worst part is acquired immunodeficiency, especially when routinely vaccinated. This immunodeficiency, among other mechanisms, may lead to the adaptive evolution and recombination of viruses. That's why I asked if this specific virus is already present because we have another vaccination campaign, and the coming winter season seems to be a window of opportunity for this plague 2.0 to brew. So I guess being vaccinated doesn't change much in that regard, only when one truly believes the agenda and goes for an n-th jab is "toast", and also is a very good terrain for adaptive evolution of pathogens.

Session excerpts regarding this subject:
Wow, thank you KS for the lengthy reply! After reading all this, not sure I feel any better…🤨
My wife and I have already agreed no more jabs for us. I wonder if the monkey pox scare is an attempt to prep people for a small pox type or segue into the real pandemic. Monkey pox is unpleasant to be sure, but small pox is often lethal.

I don’t think that if that type of pandemic develops, the monkey pox vaccine they offer will be effective at all. Could be damaging to the immune system actually.
I wasn’t speaking of the vaccine per se, but the fear factor the PTB have been trying to ramp up about it. So far as I have seen this has not taken hold the way it is intended in my opinion- I recall a few years back they tried to get an ebola frenzy going, and bird flu also, which also failed to garner attention like expected.
But as we have seen they will keep throwing stuff at us to see what will get folks ramped up. I think right now people are pandemic fatigued, and another supposed viral threat is stirring little reaction. Kind of like the Boy who cried wolf - until it’s too late and the wolf is truly amongst us.

Wow, thank you KS for the lengthy reply! After reading all this, not sure I feel any better…🤨
My wife and I have already agreed no more jabs for us. I wonder if the monkey pox scare is an attempt to prep people for a small pox type or segue into the real pandemic. Monkey pox is unpleasant to be sure, but small pox is often lethal.
I wouldn't worry about the shots, from what we know from the landmark study below[1], mice developed a serious autoimmune condition that has pretty much destroyed their immune system after 12 shots with the same antigen. We don't know how this translates to humans and mRNA shots (I guess it differs a lot from person to person), but repeated stimulation with the same thing is a very bad idea. And from what I observe on Twitter, some people got their 5th shot already...

From what I've read about one specific Monkeypox vaccine (couldn't remember which one it was), it could be a very good breeding ground for recombinations. Especially in persons that took recently COVID-19 shots and have an active HIV virus. So there's a combination of factors that need to happen at once. But are they impossible? I was thinking if the "filtering" that Cs mentioned was kind of benign as an intention but will turn out in culling their "containers" intended for reincarnation. Just like a software developer that "will fix this one thing" in a spaghetti mess of software that his company has written, resulting in service unavailability :)

1. Self-organized criticality theory of autoimmunity - PubMed

I wouldn't worry about the shots, from what we know from the landmark study below[1], mice developed a serious autoimmune condition that has pretty much destroyed their immune system after 12 shots with the same antigen. We don't know how this translates to humans and mRNA shots (I guess it differs a lot from person to person), but repeated stimulation with the same thing is a very bad idea. And from what I observe on Twitter, some people got their 5th shot already...

From what I've read about one specific Monkeypox vaccine (couldn't remember which one it was), it could be a very good breeding ground for recombinations. Especially in persons that took recently COVID-19 shots and have an active HIV virus. So there's a combination of factors that need to happen at once. But are they impossible? I was thinking if the "filtering" that Cs mentioned was kind of benign as an intention but will turn out in culling their "containers" intended for reincarnation. Just like a software developer that "will fix this one thing" in a spaghetti mess of software that his company has written, resulting in service unavailability :)

1. Self-organized criticality theory of autoimmunity - PubMed
The wife and I got the first two only- the initial shot had no side effects, but the second one made me feel god awful. Strangely, my wife who is generally more prone to getting ill at the drop of a hat did not have so bad a reaction. So I wonder if my system put up a fight because I should have known better 😟-as a member of this forum!

Thank you for yet again a nice session.

I am a naturally anxious person to boot with, yet with everything happening of late and the promises of more pain to come... It is really depressing. An allegory would be the one of a sadist deploying the tools he will torture you with in front of you, your mind doing most of the work expecting the worse before it even really started. Well, upon historical review, it is true that the human race could be resilient in challenging times, but it is so sad to see the many zombies that are still walking around masked lamb to the slaughter for it is safe to assume that they have no clue of what is going on. In my estimation, it is almost 40% of the population.

Anyhow, long live the Cass crew. May we survive the ordeal as best as we could.

A: Keleeinaea of Cassiopaea! Names signify energy flow.
Understood. Amazing synchronism. Just what I was researching. Thank you dear Cassiopaeans.

So, maybe “names” either promote, or block flow of energy. Perhaps, when we are able to decode the meaning of a word to its full extension —and I’m not talking only of etymology— then we have an additional point of energy increasing our consciousness. Next I’ll try to clarify this, as well as, mention other assumptions.

Every word, including written words, in a language carries an essential meaning that once in the remote past of man was pure energy expressed by way of sounds. This is more or less logical, but not so evident is that by then the formation of words used to be based on a pure correspondence with a “cosmic field of information” —i.e. the same field accessed by Cayce. That’s to say that the primordial language, from which all other languages derived, was nearly a “vocal telepathy”, as well as, used to engage some pituitary link with the universe at large.

Nevertheless it came to my mind —though not, at all, the focus of my line of research— another crucial aspect of this. That is, indeed the obstructive aspect of the words, and in which mankind uses to live under constrictive mode:

The Fire From Within —by C. Castaneda

"If those beings[spectral creatures] are alive, why don't they make themselves known to man?" I asked. "They do, all the time. And not only to seers but also to the average man. The problem is that all the energy available is consumed by the first attention. Man's inventory[a catalogue of words for everything in the world] not only takes it all, but it also toughens the cocoon[field of energy around every man] to the point of making it inflexible. Under those circumstances there is no possible interaction."

……… Don Juan remarked that in the life of warriors it was extremely natural to be sad for no overt reason. Seers say that the luminous egg, as a field of energy, senses its final destination whenever the boundaries of the known are broken. A mere glimpse of the eternity outside the cocoon is enough to disrupt the coziness of our inventory.

........The inventory is the mind. Sorcerers count on this when they attempt to break the mirror of self-reflection.

So, maybe when we truly understand “names,” their constriction facets start to lack. And from those collapses of word by word, they boost an expansion of the information field’s entrance to the consciousness. It’s not that they become a channel, but our being itself starts to build, like a conduit, access to higher densities. Thus, possibly, when names are fully understood, they become unnecessary because we can instead contact the primal source. Just some thoughts.

As to complement the above commentary, we could remind the next C’s notes if considering that words, names seem like codes:
10 February 2018 Session

A: Codes express as waves of energy.

(L) So they say express... Codes are information. They are stored as information. They express as energy. So, if that's the case, then would gravity be like the ultimate code or the ultimate information, and electromagnetism an expression of information?

(Pierre) So, if codes are involved in PK,[psychokinesis] and codes express as waves of energy, does it mean that in this world that PK is based on some energetic phenomena?

(Pierre) At a distance I move this crystal. There is PK between the experiencer and the item. Energetically, what is going on? That's my question.
A: Information is being sent.

Q: (Pierre) Information is being sent by the individual to the item - in an energetic form?
A: Yes like a phone call.

Q: (Pierre) It's electromagnetic, and then...
(L) It gets decoded. .......

Back
Top Bottom