Krzysztof Jackowski - Polish Clairvoyant

Yes USD is king relative to other currencies except the Ruble but it’s absolute value will continue to plunge as more and more dollars are created out of thin air. As for the indicator, I agree with Mannarino that the 10 year treasury yield is the most accurate leading sign of trouble. When it spikes, that is the idiot light on the dashboard.

It seems the markets are primed for a summer rally which could be the counter-intuitive part. A rally into September followed by another October surprise of epic proportions?

There are tons of psychics and astrologers all over this topic. Instead of relying on any particular outside influence I am trying to cultivate my own intuition inspite of realizing I almost always guess wrong!

IOW, In terms of lessons, when I focus too much on 3D STS like money and the stock market, I tend to get a smack in the head from the great cosmic zen master reminding me that none of this is as important as the health of inner markets.

Jackowski published two episodes of the documentary about his abilities, with English and French subtitles.
Jackowski's ARCHIVE series are the loudest and most controversial matters he explained with the help of a vision over 30 years of working as a clairvoyant. Unique, previously unpublished cases, amazing stories supported by extensive documentation (including police documentation). The clairvoyant takes the viewer into the mysterious world of visions, paranormal phenomena, messages from another world, causing shivers each time. The role of this series is also to make the viewer aware of the fact that beyond our material world there are other dimensions that sooner or later will be shared by each of us.

Yesterday, Jackowski tried to focus on September of 2023, because when the Pandemic started in 2020, he felt that it'd take 3.5 years for "strange times" to pass. He tried to see what the world will look like, will it be better? I've machine translated his vision only, without commentary:
Not a good first feeling... I do not want to say pessimistic things, but "mass graves in several countries". That is, something will pass. But if this were to happen, let's think, something bad would have to happen in the next few months.

People will have to move from certain regions to other regions. It's not that someone will forcefully order them, they will do it because they will have no choice. This may be related to the impossibility of living in some regions of the Earth.

I have this feeling as if in all that is happening now, the world will lose control over the decisions of certain countries, which will start doing something that will cause irreversible consequences.

Two big countries that even if this ends will be very hostile. This will have a bad effect on the "lost" people, who will have no support from either one state or the other. They will be on their own. I hope this is nonsense, because it makes me feel terrible....

It can't be like that... This is certainly nonsense. There will be "non-statehood" in some countries. There will be a situation where these states will not be able to organize themselves to constitute a state. What would have to happen?

What is happening in the world now and what international politics is hinging on is wrong, because the world could pay a huge price for it. What will happen will be very short-lived, but very blunt.

Turkey comes into my head all the time... The line, kind of a big fire, Turkey. These regions: Syria, Iran. Such a semicircle all the way to Europe... A belt of such flames.

Prophecies always make a thrilling read but they usually consist of different possible futures.

Ra once mentioned that "the value of prophecy must be realized to be only that of expressing possibilities".

I wonder if we actually enable certain predicted outcomes if we were to take them for granted.

1:30:20 - Trump will show two big compelling pieces of evidence about election irregularities in the USA.
1:21:00 - Trump was “holding something serious”, if Biden will become a president, will run it.
This add some light on what the FBI raid was really about. The thought of Biden being exposed as a fraud would certainly have to be aggressively squashed. I wonder if there is a mole or a bug at Mar A Largo.

I wonder if we actually enable certain predicted outcomes if we were to take them for granted.
For sure. Quite possibly mediums like Jackowski could be a vector for a kind of predictive programming. Even on a more mundane level: one can read his message that it is determined that the world will be going through some kind of hardship, and we cannot do anything about that. Exactly what the WEF crowd would like us to believe, or even the Polish government to calm down a part of the population (he's got more than 200k subscribers?), and let them accept the fact that it'll be worse. Agent to discharge the tension and tame some tempers, because from what I've seen a lot of anti-system leaders in Poland have new-agey inclinations, and are probably his viewers.

But also, from what I recall, he sometimes tells that he doesn't feel the thing that he felt before, as if it has passed. So maybe he really has some clairvoyance abilities, and those weakening are switches of reality branches? Really hard to tell...
This add some light on what the FBI raid was really about. The thought of Biden being exposed as a fraud would certainly have to be aggressively squashed. I wonder if there is a mole or a bug at Mar A Largo.
It could be, one of his many vague statements, but I guess it might be some Uncertainty Principle of Clairvoyance. A few days ago I was thinking about this exact statement, and the first thought that came to me was "Ukraine"...

Do we have enough of Jackowski? If not, here's the transcript (more or less) of his latest session:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikRFS00jQiA said:
I associate panic in Europe. People are going to leave, or go home, they're going to do it in a hurry. You remember how I said about southeastern Poland, that people will want to move from there to western Poland for a while. I have said many times that I associate western Poland with much safer than Poland or eastern or even central Poland. But note that when I focus on Europe, I also associate displacement, such mobilization, but not military mobilization. Some countries will try to inhibit the movement of people. There will be no need for humanitarian reception of these people, there will be no real threat, only a threat caused by people's panic.

I don't believe it, but I even associate empty towns... Small, maybe not fully empty, but deserted. I was basing this on my feeling about eastern Poland, but I have this feeling for parts of Europe as well. I have a sense that it will be due to panic, not a real threat. I remember this feeling of mine first about eastern Poland, then this sentence I said: "people will leave their homes for a while," but at the same time I had the feeling that nothing will happen there, that it will just be a reaction of public fear. It might be blackmail.

One thing is very strange, this rush! It will be a sudden rush, it will happen suddenly. Everyone will react suddenly. I connect it with this, quite recently I said that there will come an even greater influx of refugees to Poland, that it will be some kind of necessity. Let's pay attention to such a strange thing that comes to my mind. Like an exodus from some eastern European countries towards eastern Europe. All the time I have a sense of southeastern Poland, that is, from the regions of the border with Ukraine, people will move back towards the west. The most important thing is that it will be a threat, a fear, an anxiety. I have the feeling that nothing tragic is happening, unless I observe the beginning of it.

It's strange, because it's as if there is something, an object, laden with various charges, that at any time these charges can be set off and it could cause a massive disaster. I used the word "blackmail" here, that it would serve the purpose of blackmail....

It's cold. There is snow. People gather at churches and pray, in the evening. There are so many people in these churches, some people are in front of the church. What would have to happen, where so many people would go to the churches because of this?

Hospitals will be prepared for the eventuality of something that could happen. That's why it could be that many hospitals will have empty rooms or wards for eventualities. People with minor illnesses will only get emergency care. The conclusion is that the threat will last for some time. I have a feeling that the countries that for some time will close the borders or ban on tourist type arrivals. Only people with special receipts will be allowed to enter specific countries. These will be countries that will want to protect themselves from the exodus and will make excuses that nothing is happening.

This will have the appearance of blackmail. Israel, Turkey will diligently try to interfere diplomatically. This will also cause a whole other phenomenon, because I have a feeling that people in a panic will actually start buying up everything they can. Medicines, food, and other products.

This will continue for some time and people will experience hysteria and neurosis. Because of these movements of people, moving from state to state may be difficult or impossible. This will make people feel a bit trapped, but I point out that this will be an anxiety that will only be a threat. But how huge it must be and how it will have to appeal to people...

I, for the time being, do not feel the real fulfillment of this threat. It will be like a "metamorphosis." I don't know how to understand it. Many people in west Poland will be packed "for eventuality". It will be as if they can prepare for the exodus.

I mark this does not have to be true, this is my vision. It seems irrational to me what I am telling you. If this happens, just as far as Poland is concerned, something else will happen in Poland, that people from the eastern regions of Poland, as there will be returns, they will be hindered. As they return they will encounter difficulties at home.

Do we have enough of Jackowski? If not, here's the transcript (more or less) of his latest session:
Nuclear disaster? Soil testing?
I recall Svetlana stating "The beginning of September is a deception on deception, a lot of lies. And by the beginning of October, there is a feeling that the themes of pandemics will soon return, and threats that the construction of transhumanism will be updated again."

Is he sensing the same she does? It is strange how these two seem correlated to each other?
I guess we will see, won't we?

I recall Svetlana stating "The beginning of September is a deception on deception, a lot of lies. And by the beginning of October, there is a feeling that the themes of pandemics will soon return, and threats that the construction of transhumanism will be updated again."
I have been getting that sense myself, specially with the recent talks of an economic collapse in Europe, or the warnings from all the leaders about the economy. The need to ration consumption and the prices of everything making everyone not want to leave their homes, travel, eat at a restaurant, and all the small businesses closing or reducing their operations because it becomes impossible to stay afloat.

Then there's the fact that Germany is spending thousands of millions of euros as a way to help its population, much like the US did back when corona was first introduced. So, it may not be a scary virus that sends people into lockdown this time, but it does have the same feeling of uncertain future and people being on edge.

Specially too, because our glorious leaders are telling us that what's currently going on in the world is an inevitable outcome of something that is absolutely necessary to do.. sanction Russia, which is ridiculous. It's again the "But we must do this to respond to a threat from the East! it's not our fault..."

So, there's a physical reality to the situation, like the energy reserves for instance, but the origins of it are completely contrived.

A transcript of his session from a few days ago is below. Mainly about Poland and nothing too specific, but one can assume that the same "vibe" will be across the whole of Europe:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abSZlCTdRC0 said:
The first rebellion in over two years will probably arise in a small country. He will somehow be suppressed, but this rebellion will open the eyes of many people in other countries. This rebellion will show for the first time that people can oppose what is happening. It doesn't mean it will stop right away, but there must always be something first. In this case, it would be positive, but is it strong enough to wake people up? Too early to talk about it now.

I also associate something very strange. In the period of late autumn and winter, it is hard to call it restrictions, there will be some rules introduced, some efficiency. I don't know how to define it, but it will be as if some people will go to work for two weeks and then be at home for two weeks. It sounds ridiculous, but it reminds me of something like that. For the fact that these people will be at home and some of them will work, these people will receive money from the government or the local government ... It would look strange.

Supposedly, it will be okay in hospitals, what we have been told in the last two seasons of winter and autumn, but doctors and health service will protect themselves "from patients" .. There will be a trend that there are no restrictions, but we must be extremely careful. In many more trivial medical problems, people will not be able to contact a doctor physically, it will be more remote. It will get us accustomed to the fact that there is nothing wrong with this method of treatment. There will be no panic, and this method will continue to be used.

This November is very important because it will start to "crack" something. I cannot find the word ... "Poland will stand alone on the battlefield". It sounds strange. Our country will be left alone on the battlefield in relation to certain actions. In fact, there is no physical fight. Do you remember my vision, where I said that something would happen on the eastern border that would cause an influx of frightened people, but we would also get scared and people would react in fear and leave their place of residence more in the region of south-eastern Poland?

Cards, people will get cards or certificates for something. They will go get something with the certificates. This may mean that some things will not be important to us. Maybe not all, some will have cards. But let's not be afraid of hunger, there will be no hunger.

I cannot understand it, but in late autumn this year "the aggregates will be put into operation". The aggregates will be started which… this is a very important thing… It is as if it had an impact on people. “The units will be put into operation in late autumn”. What does it mean? This is something I associate with driving a car, a route and from time to time there are goals made of metal. These aggregates will also have an impact on it, or they will also work as a result.

Something is going to happen with some people. As if they will get torsions. There will be talk of a new disease, something new. It is stupid for sure, but if something like this starts to happen, it's best to be in the forest ...

Such a strange thing, as if nothing will happen, but we will be isolated from the doctors. The next plague season will have more to do with prevention than with effect. Another method of prevention: restraint, lest it explode, did not start on a full scale.

Strange what I associate now ... Aggregates. It is interesting that when these generators are started, it is then that problems with electricity are indicated. It's some sort of abnormal thing that reminds me ... I know it's incomprehensible but I say what I feel. I am trying to explain it my way, but I don't understand it. The current and the combination with the current and the word "the aggregates will start" has a very important meaning. Something will be triggered, it is by the roads ... Or maybe not only by the roads?

A "point scan" will start. "Extended Measurement". I know these are garbage words, but I repeat what I feel. "Something that raises pressure."
That part with "being in the forest" gave me creeps... As for rest, the usual stuff: energy lockdowns, a wrecked economy, and a disintegrating medical system :whistle:

A transcript of his session from a few days ago is below. Mainly about Poland and nothing too specific, but one can assume that the same "vibe" will be across the whole of Europe:

That part with "being in the forest" gave me creeps... As for rest, the usual stuff: energy lockdowns, a wrecked economy, and a disintegrating medical system :whistle:
Thank you for the transcript.
A Quick note...
What come into mind after reading after the aggregate:
Road blocks in place
5G along the road
People sick - torsion
Problem with electricity- generators... could it be something requiring more electricity thus occasioning cuts. Generator for controlling the population?

Sorry, long explanation is not my forte and I tend not to write because of that. Just wanted put down what came into my mind just after rereading the transcript.

:-)

Thank you KS for this update. Of course, we all know that is a possible future, but as they seem to agree on many points, i thought I'd add it here.
Again, he seems to be correlating with Svetlana with a few different details:
From Svetlana: For a while, darkness will thicken. Information technology will be powerfully used against true knowledge. Moreover, it will be an attempt to break natural processes, under the auspices of the struggle for higher values.

She also states that religion and issues on spirituality will be discredited.
"By 25.10, all destructive processes will reach high values and will try to create a pole of destruction. Here it is worth remembering that interesting phenomenon when flocks of ants suddenly begin to walk in a circle and gradually the number of ants in this circle increases. It's a disastrous circle, the ants in it eventually die. But those who approach it are drawn in like a magnet and also begin to walk in circles, and then die. So, at a time like this, it's very easy to be drawn into this funnel. And in fact, you can't get close to it, it's disastrous. This time will create such forms of involvement in a disastrous environment that it will be difficult for many to keep themselves neutral. By 25.10, the Solar Eclipse will set the tone for financial changes, or rather the trend towards reformatting the entire system.
The situation will resemble a train rushing from a mountain, without the possibility of control and braking. The water element can rage, the issues of energy, technology, electricity can be subjected to a powerful test of strength. It's a rebirth, but in a tough mode. Many may lose their former well-being and habitual comfort. I understand that this is already happening. But this plot can be elevated to a degree. But, for those who will adequately perceive these processes, this will be a signal to move away from the probable emotional chaos and information affect, and to start thinking about recreating a new world, both at the individual level and at the global level. After all, everyone has their own task. "

"But after 24.11 the processes will become more creative, or rather, the course in which it is necessary to move will become clearer. And the efforts of many people who thought they were treading water will suddenly become productive and ideas, as well as ideology, will begin to crystallize. And by the very end of November, at about 29.11, the issues of ideology, the political vector will begin to become extremely relevant. Even the topic of tourism will become very discussed, as in all other issues of international relations. I am not talking about a completely peaceful environment, I am only letting you know that the processes will push for this under any pretext."

She is giving us warning about what she feels may happen. (again the future is ever changing.....) She does not mention a rebellion by a country but rather that the efforts of the New World Order in every corner of the globe will try hard to discredit, making use of lies again and again, restart the economy with a reset with devastating results for countries in their tracks. She offers a glimmer of hope despite all this: that people and individual countries will generate creative ways to counteract this phenomenon ( man made, of course). And by December, new leadership will sprout out of this fiasco.
She mentioned also that in Canada, the premier would lose everything! Maybe we'll get lucky to see him in shackles!👨‍✈️
She also states that our country will be hard at work to restart our economy but not expect any miracles, it will take up to a year to see good results.

His mentioning of being in the forest is amazing. He feels that being away from people is the best option.... Strange!

Back
Top Bottom