Queen Elizabeth II Dies - End of an Era

I tend to agree with your analysis. The toppling of the Stuarts (I would admit to a certain bias here as I am descended from Charles II and my father's family were ardent Jacobites) was indeed a staged coup. The fact that James II's daughter Mary and his Dutch son-in-law seized the throne in place of Mary's father and her baby brother's prior right of succession may indicate that the "Sign of struggle out of sequence with pre-ordained activities of Royal Blood Lines" that the C's spoke of could have been a reference to the Stuarts.

The Glorious Revolution was triggered by seven Members of Parliament writing to William of Orange to invite him to seize the British throne, the so called 'Immortal Seven', which included Charles Talbot, 1st Duke of Shrewsbury, who just happened to own Alton Castle, in the grounds of which Alton Towers would be built over a century later.​
'Twas an astonishing and brazen palace coup, made all the more so by its near-universal acceptance hundreds of years later as 'just one of those things'.
Attractive as an absolute monarchy may seem in protecting the people against a ponerized oligarchy, the problem I guess is that you can end up with an absolute psychopath like Henry VIII who killed tens of thousands of his subjects. Therefore, you still need some checks and balances.​
Your point is valid in general, but it's the exception that proves the rule. Henry was a tyrannical maniac in the course of subverting traditions, not upholding them. Besides, the above sequence of events are one unending line of 'parliamentary tyranny' with no checks and balances. From Rome to today, the 'senatorial class' keeps telling the people it rules, over and over again, that they should never, ever wish for a 'good king/queen - because tyranny'.

That's because they dread 'checks and balances' being imposed on their 'freedom to tyrannize'.

Last edited:
Charles, or George, is more involved in politics even if not officially. We've seen throughout the last almost three years that human rights, laws and regulations do not matter when it comes to exerting power over people. The involvement can be behind the veils of the official façade as well such as through lobbying and influencing power positions. He's already a patron of the green agenda, the great reset, Shwabian transhumanism and everything nefarious with the current thing.
Yup, Charles is gonna be a 'hands-on king', which, as I explained earlier, is fine because he is politically aligned with 'the interests of the Crown' (the deep state controllers).

So, as a constitutional Monarch, King Charles has no power over such things as legislation and he cannot openly influence the executive. He does, interestingly, have the authority to dissolve parliament, which would spark a general election. I think I'm right in remembering that Charles I was the last Monarch to do this.. which led to a whole series of events that didn't end well for him! (Though I could be wrong on that..)
The thing that concerns me (and should concern any sensible British person), is that King Charles has shown himself to be much more 'politically active' and more forthright with Greenie/Leftist claptrap. My sense is that he is quite likely to try and forward this agenda in the shadows.

Forget what you're told about 'how Charles should behave as a constitutional monarch'. This is how he has actually behaved for the last 40 years as 'heir to the throne'...

Revealed: Prince Charles has received confidential cabinet papers for decades

The Guardian, Dec 2015

Prince Charles has been receiving confidential cabinet papers for decades, giving him access to the inner workings of British government, according to a Whitehall manual released after a three-year freedom of information battle.

The heir to the throne, who has previously been criticised for “meddling” in politics, is sent all cabinet memoranda, alongside the Queen and ministers in charge of departments, including secret proposals for new legislation and other discussion documents that have only been released to the public after 30 years.

Confirmation of the circulation of cabinet files to Charles is detailed in the cabinet’s “precedent book”, which until now has been kept in a locked cupboard within a locked office in a secured corridor inside the Cabinet Office.

The Cabinet Office fought for three years to block the release of the document, which reveals how Charles is on the “standard circulation” list for cabinet memoranda. [...]

“The disclosure of cabinet papers to Prince Charles is quite extraordinary,” said Graham Smith, Republic’s chief executive. “Not only because they would contain highly classified information, but because it gives him considerable advantage in pressing his own agenda when lobbying ministers. He is essentially a minister not attending cabinet. He gets the paperwork and has private meetings with ministers about policy.” [...]

Charles’s “black spider memos”, released to the Guardian this summer after a 10-year freedom of information battle with the government, showed he frequently writes privately to ministers with highly detailed analyses of government policy and lobbies for changes on areas such as homeopathy and defence spending. So far in 2015, he has held at least a dozen private face-to-face meetings with frontline UK politicians, including six cabinet ministers, but what is discussed remains secret. [...]

In 2013, the government lost a separate freedom of information case and had to reveal details of how Charles enjoys a little-known veto over draft legislation that affects his private interests.

Last edited:
KC seems to have a possible health issue. Circulatory / fluid retention ?

View attachment 63862
King Charles III’s alleged “sausage fingers” are currently going viral on Twitter.

I earlier mentioned noticing this for some years. I'm going to guess autonomic neuropathy. Alcohol use can cause some severe peripheral neuropathy, affecting even motor function in really bad cases. Usually starts in the feet, so IF this is what we're seeing here, it would be an advanced case to be affecting his hands to this degree. His (hand) skin looks very atrophic, possibly hairless, but I can't tell at this resolution. I looked at a few more images. His fingernails are dystrophic and pitted, some having superficial white spots.

Here are his feet. We see here swelling, rubor, atrophic skin, dystrophic nails. Definitely not healthy. This would be a typical appearance for the feet of a long-term diabetic with advanced neuropathy. Appearance is consistent with decreased immune function and vascular disease. Another possibility is Psoriasis and associated digital arthritis, but I'd bet on the other.
I would not bet on a very long life for this man.

th-4107563942.jpg

Pondering KC's possible health status... It will not surprise me to see him develop some dementia, maybe before much longer. In such case, he might even find himself under convenient medical supervision (like his mom).

'Twas an astonishing and brazen palace coup, made all the more so by its near-universal acceptance hundreds of years later as 'just one of those things'.

Your point is valid in general, but it's the exception that proves the rule. Henry was a tyrannical maniac in the course of subverting traditions, not upholding them. Besides, the above sequence of events are one unending line of 'parliamentary tyranny' with no checks and balances. From Rome to today, the 'senatorial class' keeps telling the people it rules, over and over again, that they should never, ever wish for a 'good king/queen - because tyranny'.

That's because they dread 'checks and balances' being imposed on their 'freedom to tyrannize'.
I agree with what you say. However, as someone who has a natural in-built Stuart bias (an Irish kinsman of mine who was at James II's side at the Battle of the Boyne went into exile with him at Paris St Germain and only returned to Ireland in his coffin), I felt conscious that I might be showing too much overt sympathy towards their cause. Thanks though for the tip on Seward's book.

As you point out, James II was ahead of his time in seeking religious tolerance in an age where such tolerance was rare. It would seem he felt that as King and Guardian of the Realm, he had a primary responsibility to the people before any allegiance to Parliament and the Church. Thus, in April 1687 he issued a Declaration for Liberty of Conscience, which conveyed the ideal of religious tolerance and freedom for all. By this endeavour, he sought to abolish the restrictive Tests Acts, which bound those in public office to be in communion with the Church of England. This was more than the Anglican Church's hierarchy could tolerate since it challenged their supremacy. They read it as showing he was in league with the Catholics. The repeal of the restrictive Tests Acts of 1673 and 1678, would not in fact occur until 1828-29 when Roman Catholics could again hold public office (but not that of Monarch or Lord High Chancellor). It took the hero of Waterloo, the Duke of Wellington, as Britain's Prime Minister to use his considerable strength of character and resolve to push the legislation through against great opposition. Lord Winchilsea, an opponent of the bill, claimed that by granting freedoms to Catholics, Wellington had “treacherously plotted the destruction of the Protestant constitution”. As a result, he and Winchilsea fought a duel in Battersea Park in March 1829. They deliberately missed each other in firing, and honour was satisfied. In some ways, Wellington was paying back a debt he felt that he owed to the brave Irish soldiers (particularly the Inniskilling Regiment) who had fought and died for for him at the Battle of Waterloo.

It is my understanding that King James also personally forgave his daughter Mary for her treason against him. James II certainly does get a bad press from British historians but, as you have noted, this is to cover the nefarious plotting against him by the 18th Century version of the British deep state, including the City of London (and Amsterdam) bankers. However, he was a genuinely brave man in battle, serving as a colonel of a volunteer regiment of foot in the English Civil War, and nobody did more to try and halt the Great Fire of London than he did.

One thing that intrigues me (and I have written about this on other threads) is the deep involvement the Stuarts, as Kings of the Scots, had in Freemasonry. They were ardent Freemasons and James I can be said to be one of the main instruments in introducing Freemasonry into England. James II would then take Scottish Rite Freemasonry with him to Europe when he went into exile. According to Laurence Gardner (ref. his book The Shadow of Solomon), James took the constitutions of Freemasonry with him into exile and they had to be reinvented in England as a result by James Anderson in 1723. I should add here that the St. Clair family also played a major role in establishing Freemasonry in Scotland but that is another story. James Anderson, a Presbyterian Minister and Freemason would write:

"Very little has come down to us that testifies the English masonic tradition before the late 17th Century. Many of the Fraternity's records of Charles II's and former reigns were lost in the next and the Glorious Revolution of 1688; and many of them were too hastily burnt in our time for fear of making discoveries."

As Gardner notes, history has been manipulated to suggest that James was displaced because he was a Catholic but, in truth, he was deposed to guarantee power to a Parliament that was controlled by Anglican supremacists (code here for the deep state) and not elected by a democratic vote of the people. Indeed, with the support of the Anglican Whig aristocracy, William of Orange would convene an illegal Parliament at Westminster on 26 December 1688 where the politicians of both Houses were held at gunpoint (with William's troops stationed both within the House and all around the Palace of Westminster showing no respect for liberty of conscience) to vote in respect of a dynastic change. The majority of politicians did vote in favour but even then it was a very close contest - the vote in the Commons was decided by merely one vote, hardly a convincing mandate for such an important constitutional change. After the Bill of Rights was passed in 1689, the monarch could now only govern with government consent as a parliamentary monarch. Hence, the purpose of the ceremony of accession we witnessed on Saturday in St. James Palace, London. Thus, one can legitimately argue with some justification, I think, that Britain's present constitution was established by an illegal Parliament convened by a usurper to the throne and the legislation passed there should be considered as invalid.

With James II's younger daughter, Queen Anne (Stuart), dying childless, this paved the way for the Hanoverian succession in the early 18th Century. However, the Stuarts would, as you point out, seek to seize back their throne in 1715 and 1745 with the Jacobite risings. You mentioned that this led to fighting in English towns between Hanoverian supporters and Stuart supporters. Interestingly, this fighting at sword point was often between masonic lodges, with some lodges supporting the Stuarts and others the Hanoverians and it also spilt to some extent on party lines between the Tories, many of whom supported the Stuarts, and the Whigs, who mainly supported the Hanoverians. The victory of the Hanoverians was by no means a foregone conclusion, since King George II had made serious plans to flee Britain to Hanover in case the Scottish forces reached London. George II's eventual victory over Prince Charles Edward Stuart (Bonnie Prince Charlie) owed much to his brother, the Duke of Cumberland, who rallied the English forces. In the Scottish Highlands, he is not known as Butcher Cumberland for nothing, given the vengeance he subsequently meted out to the defeated Highlanders.

This split in Freemasonic ranks may have carried over into North America, where Scottish Rite Freemasonry (owing more to Stuart influence) became the norm rather than English York Rite Freemasonry, which had prevailed in England after the Hanoverian victory in 1746. The American War of Independence was very much a Masonic led affair, with Freemasons such as Washington, Jefferson, Revere and Franklin leading the Revolution against the Hanoverian King George III. As I have argued elsewhere, Jefferson and Franklin would seem to have had definite Stuart sympathies - with Franklin joining the Hell Fire Club in 1757, which was alleged to have been an active Stuart front or cell. It has been suggested that the Founding Fathers of the fledgling United States even made overtures to a now elderly Charles Edward Stuart, who was living by then in Italy, to see if he wished to assume the throne of North America, which he declined because he was old and had no legitimate heirs (he did in fact have one illegitimate daughter, Charlotte, who he eventually legitimised, but she only survived him by two years and had no children) and feared a future Hanoverian monarch might seek to wrest the throne back.

Finally, such was the Hanoverian prejudice against the Stuarts that the ill feeling towards them still existed late into Queen Victoria's reign. Plans were made by the Jacobite White Rose Society (the white rose being a traditional emblem of James II) to stage a grand Stuart Exhibition in London in 1889 to mark the bicentenary of Stuart exile, which would display relics and documents of the Stuart period. When the exhibition took place, it was not sponsored by the White Rose Society as originally planned, since by a strategic manoeuvre of the Court, it was taken over by Queen Victoria herself. She arranged for the exclusion of Melville Henri Massue, the 9th Marquis de Ruvigny, Celtic language authority Henry Jenner, the writer Herbert Vivian and the Hon. Stuart Erskine who were all prominent members of the White Rose Society and had played a major role in organising the Exhibition. This was particularly hard on Jenner, who as Keeper of Manuscripts at the British Museum, had been responsible for the Exhibition's manuscript collection, much of which has never been seen again by their owners.

Plans had also been made by Anne, Duchess of Roxburghe (who was Mistress of the Queen's Robes) and others to organise a coinciding event in Scotland where Charles Benedict Stuart, the 4th Count of Albany and a potential Stuart claimant to the throne, was invited to attend from Italy. However, he was found dead soon afterwards in suspicious circumstances and it was common belief that he had been murdered. He was supposed to have fallen from his horse but it was argued that in no way was his demise consistent with the presumed fall. Indeed, a post-mortem examination revealed that he had died of suffocation.

Post the Exhibition, Ruvigny, Vivian and Erskine founded the Legitimist Jacobite League of Great Britain and Ireland. However, when they tried to lay a wreath at the Charing Cross statue of King Charles I in London they were again blocked by Queen Victoria who sent a considerable detachment of police to obstruct the ceremony.

You hinted that the current Charles III may not be the first Charles III, since that honour should really go to Bonnie Prince Charlie. In fact Gardner claims that after his victory at the Battle of Prestonpans on Sunday 22 September 1745, representatives of the Presbyterian, Catholic and Episcopal Churches united to witness his figurative crowning as King Charles III. The proceedings were conducted in the precincts of the (now ruined) Abbey of Holyrood House by the Reverend William Harper of Old Saint Paul's, Edinburgh. Unfortunately, since the Crown and Honours of Scotland were held by the Hanoverian Court, a substitute laurel wreath was placed on Charles's head instead. It should be noted, however, that the Pope and the Kings of Spain and France refused to recognise him as Charles III.

One thing the two Charles III would seem to share in common though is the fact that they are/were hard drinkers. Charles Stuart was known to be an alcoholic and this condition only worsened with age. Indeed, as his relationship with his wife Princess Louise of Stolberg-Gedern deteriorated after 1777, he was reported to be increasingly irrational and drunk. Charles would eventually die in Rome of a stroke on 30 January 1788, aged 67. The cardinals stated officially that he died on the morning of 31 January, as it was deemed unlucky to have him declared dead on the same date as his great-grandfather, King Charles I, who had met his end on the scaffold at Whitehall Palace.
1663027795956.png
The Monument to the Royal Stuarts in St. Peter's Basilica, Rome​

Hi guys,

I don't mean to add noise to the discussion that seems to have turned historical, but I started seeing this making the rounds on the web, has anyone else seen it? I haven't done much digging through its veracity, but I figured I would share it here nonetheless. As with many such events, a lot of people check back in with Nostradamus and this could not be the exception, but apparently someone wrote book in 2009 where the date for 2022 was given for the passing of the queen. See the article Nostradamus & the Queen of England.

I found this elsewhere too, for those interested in numerology:
The court of Queen Elizabeth II announced the death of the Queen exactly 911 days after the “day that changed the world” (WHO declaring covid a global pandemic), and 77 years and 7 days after the end of the Great Patriotic War in Russia.

I seem to remember something similar happened with Princess Diana's passing, and people seeking to explain the event in different ways, so this might be a similar phenomenon. Whether right or wrong, I think it goes to show how massive her presence was for people around the globe, whether her subjects or not.

I read the interesting Nostradamus piece. Apparently it was predicted that KC would have a very short reign, to be replaced by a surprising figure. Someone from this lineage perhaps: Simon Abney-Hastings, 15th Earl of Loudoun - Wikipedia

Here is a small section of the article:

In essence, what is being claimed, here, is that following the Queen’s death sometime in 2022, a constitutional crisis will ensue, provoked by the Church of England (‘divine emotion’), on the basis of Charles’s second marriage (a civil marriage) to the former Camilla Parker Bowles (‘the wife of the great one’), thus threatening the disestablishment of the Church itself.

Continuing in this vein, upon his succession to the throne at 74-years-old, such is the resentment toward Charles for previous sins relating to his bitter marriage with Princess Diana (or more modern day sins regarding his widely out of touch ‘green energy’ stance or, indeed, simply his reputation as a charisma-free bore), public pressure will reach such a tipping point that he will be ‘forced’ to relinquish his post to one of his two sons; this ‘king of the Islands’ reference, by the way, important to note, too, as this suggests the successor to the Queen may only now be head of the ‘British Isles’, and not the Commonwealth countries around the world whose governments may have found an opportune moment to become republics.

In the event of abdication, of course, it would be expected to be the eldest heir, and current Duke of Cambridge, William, but Nostradamus throws us a sharp curveball with the last line, ‘A man will replace him who never expected to be king’, suggesting, for one reason or another, the younger heir, Harry, instead.

But still, the timing was just odd.
It certainly was odd. And awfully convenient.
Perhaps the reason for the timing will become more apparent - at least for those 'with eyes to see'.

In connection with this, I do wonder what else is going on 'behind the scenes' while people are distracted by relentless cycles of 'media coverage' - regarding the passing of the Queen / the 'hard core' propaganda/promotion of Charles. I can only imagine what legislation is quietly being passed behind the scenes in many countries, what sneaky deals are being done behind closed doors as most people are distracted by the brain numbing 'shiny show'.

All I've ever seen of heard of him from sources that were close to him and not doing propaganda for him, reveal him to be a slimy, disgusting, entitled pr*ck. The way he treated Diana was heinous. And that floozy he's married to now is no better.
Absolutely. I see a supercilious, entitled, narcissistic, mysoginistic, jerk. On a vibrational level, 'the floozy' appears to be a perfect match for him. I would only add that IMHO, the way they both treated Diana was heinous.

I suppose when you stand to inherit a 38 billion fortune, an individual such as Charles might believe that however he has conducted himself (past or present) that this has no influence over his future, because he sees what he has got away with and perhaps is under the illusion that it's 'easy street' from this point.

I suspect the C's might refer to that as 'hubris'.

So, as a constitutional Monarch, King Charles has no power over such things as legislation and he cannot openly influence the executive. He does, interestingly, have the authority to dissolve parliament, which would spark a general election. I think I'm right in remembering that Charles I was the last Monarch to do this.. which led to a whole series of events that didn't end well for him! (Though I could be wrong on that..)
The thing that concerns me (and should concern any sensible British person), is that King Charles has shown himself to be much more 'politically active' and more forthright with Greenie/Leftist claptrap. My sense is that he is quite likely to try and forward this agenda in the shadows.

Yes, and what he does have his fingers on, are vast rights of crown ownership - the scope of 'crown' land in Canada alone is simply unbelievable, and many of the faux-reset greenies and those who pulls their strings, have their eyes on it no doubt. The politicians (every one of them in Canada) will be giving their oath to the new King soon, if not already.

Charles' hero was also a repugnant pedophile.

And Mountbatten was Prince Philip's uncle (Philip was more or less Mountbatten's ward when young). There was that documentary on Philip's mother in the Philip thread that looks at this. It was sad, and who knows what happened.

As an aside, there is a funny story told about her father King George VI. Princess Elizabeth was very proud of the mechanical skills she had learned in the ATS. One day she wished to show him how proficient she was at looking after vehicle engines. Unfortunately when she went to display her prowess to her father the king, the vehicle she had worked on would not start and she was unable to figure out why. Unbeknownst to her, her father had removed a distributor coil. He never let on and, as something of a practical joker, he ruefully enjoyed her embarrassment.

As to being protected in the war, as Princess Elizabeth she spent much of the time during the London Blitz at Buckingham Palace, the monarch's London residence. The palace was bombed and badly damaged on three occasions. The government wanted the King and his family to move to Windsor for their safety but the royal family refused and stayed in London to boost moral. Hence, the future Queen endured the Blitz down shelters just like millions of other Londoners such as my mother and her family. This is one of the reasons she so identified with people of her generation who had gone through the War. You can see that with the way she spoke so avidly to the D-Day veterans at the last major celebration of the Landings, which she attended in Normandy, France. Do not forget that not all the royals survived the War. She was very upset at the death of her beloved uncle, the King's brother, the Duke of Kent when his RAF plane crashed in Scotland (N.B. probably a deliberate assassination on the part of the oligarchy, since he was supposedly on a secret mission to Iceland - although more likely neutral Sweden - with the real Rudolf Hess also on board).

Great story on her mechanic work, and the tampered with coil that foiled her plans. :-D

You have anything on the Hess matter? Had recalled something, and it may have been within the books on I.G. Farben or Nuremberg.

As for the Queen during the war (young princess at the time), yes that was recalled too, and important, unlike Churchill who was a known coward and crook. The historian (controversial too) David Irving recalls many incidents with Churchill. If interested, one can have a listen:

The Real Winston Churchill by Historian David Irving.

As for the Queen during the war (young princess at the time), yes that was recalled too, and important, unlike Churchill who was a known coward and crook. The historian (controversial too) David Irving recalls many incidents with Churchill. If interested, one can have a listen:

Oh my goodness Voyager, that is incredible listening to David Irving! I have only listened to part of his interview but he is a very colourful individual. Thank you for sharing.

I read the interesting Nostradamus piece. Apparently it was predicted that KC would have a very short reign, to be replaced by a surprising figure. Someone from this lineage perhaps: Simon Abney-Hastings, 15th Earl of Loudoun - Wikipedia

Here is a small section of the article:

In essence, what is being claimed, here, is that following the Queen’s death sometime in 2022, a constitutional crisis will ensue, provoked by the Church of England (‘divine emotion’), on the basis of Charles’s second marriage (a civil marriage) to the former Camilla Parker Bowles (‘the wife of the great one’), thus threatening the disestablishment of the Church itself.

Continuing in this vein, upon his succession to the throne at 74-years-old, such is the resentment toward Charles for previous sins relating to his bitter marriage with Princess Diana (or more modern day sins regarding his widely out of touch ‘green energy’ stance or, indeed, simply his reputation as a charisma-free bore), public pressure will reach such a tipping point that he will be ‘forced’ to relinquish his post to one of his two sons; this ‘king of the Islands’ reference, by the way, important to note, too, as this suggests the successor to the Queen may only now be head of the ‘British Isles’, and not the Commonwealth countries around the world whose governments may have found an opportune moment to become republics.

In the event of abdication, of course, it would be expected to be the eldest heir, and current Duke of Cambridge, William, but Nostradamus throws us a sharp curveball with the last line, ‘A man will replace him who never expected to be king’, suggesting, for one reason or another, the younger heir, Harry, instead.

The guy in the this article, Simon Charles Dorante-Day, has been trying to get Charles and Camilla to take DNA tests for a few years claiming that he is their son. He is apparently renewing his push since the death of the Queen and if he is proven correct through DNA testing, that will place him and his 13 children before William in the line of succession.

The evidence that he is relying on, and has apparently had favourable legal opinion on is:

• Dorante-Day was born on April 5, 1966, in Gosport, Portsmouth, in the UK.
  • At the age of eight months, he was adopted by a local couple named Karen and David Day. His adoptive grandparents, Winifred and Ernest Bowlden, had both worked for the Queen and Prince Philip in one of their royal households. Ernest Bowlden also received an Imperial Service Award.
  • Dorante-Day’s grandmother told him many times that he was Camilla and Charles’ child. “She didn’t just hint at it, she told me outright,” he said.
  • Dorante-Day’s research has shown him that Charles and Camilla first became close in 1965. He claims months later, in the lead-up to when he was born, Camilla disappeared from Britain’s social scene for at least nine months, while Charles was sent to Australia.
  • A historian has claimed the hospital where Dorante-Day was born - as listed on his birth certificate - didn’t deliver a single baby during the decade he was born. It’s further believed that the names the parents listed on his birth certificate were “fictitious”.
  • Dorante-Day claims Camilla kept him until he was eight months old, using the royals and protection officers to help conceal him. He goes on to allege that when he was getting too old, it was arranged that one of the Queen’s former house staff - Dorante-Day’s adoptive grandmother - would have her daughter adopt him.
  • Dorante-Day said he has recollections of being taken to houses around Portsmouth as a little boy. There he would spend time with the woman he believes was Camilla, while protection officers and his adoptive parents waited outside.
  • Dorante-Day said his first and middle name - Simon Charles - were given to him by his biological parents. “My adoptive mother told me that it was a condition of the adoption that my name - Simon Charles - stay the same, my middle name stay the same,” he said. “Charles and Camilla had a close friend called Simon at the time.”
Dorante-Day’s legal advice is also that Charles and Camilla could be legally compelled to provide DNA samples.

The article provides some compelling photo comparisons between the royals and Dorante-Day and his children, but probably mean nothing without DNA proof. Even so, if they wanted to prevent Williams succession to the throne, they'd probably concoct something to get a a more controllable green horn into the hot seat.

Just to lighten the mood a little - I wonder what will happen to the corgis and dorgis now Elizabeth has gone? Will they be retired to loving homes or remain in Buckingham Palace under a corgi/dorgi guardian. I think the palace staff might appreciate the former as we have been informed over the years by palace gossip that they do a good line in ankle nipping.... :cry::cry::cry:
I found out yesterday that the corgis are going to a new royal owner. However, people may have mixed feelings when they find out who it is. Apparently, Prince Andrew, the Duke of York, is going to be their new master along with his former wife (although the two still seem to live together) Fergie, the Duchess of York.

Yes, and what he does have his fingers on, are vast rights of crown ownership - the scope of 'crown' land in Canada alone is simply unbelievable, and many of the faux-reset greenies and those who pulls their strings, have their eyes on it no doubt. The politicians (every one of them in Canada) will be giving their oath to the new King soon, if not already.

And Mountbatten was Prince Philip's uncle (Philip was more or less Mountbatten's ward when young). There was that documentary on Philip's mother in the Philip thread that looks at this. It was sad, and who knows what happened.

Great story on her mechanic work, and the tampered with coil that foiled her plans. :-D

You have anything on the Hess matter? Had recalled something, and it may have been within the books on I.G. Farben or Nuremberg.

Voyageur: You have anything on the Hess matter? Had recalled something, and it may have been within the books on I.G. Farben or Nuremberg.

I wrote a piece on the Hess affair in the Prince Philip's Death thread, which you can find here: Death of Prince Phillip, Duke of Edinburgh at 99 years of age..

The death of the Duke of Kent had a profound effect on the royal family, including the Queen who adored her uncle. I believe his brother King George VI, the Queen's father, went up to the crash site and was asking specifically about the number of bodies that had been found (there was one survivor, an aircrewman, who was sworn to secrecy and threatened if he ever spoke out). The King evidently knew that Hess had been on the flight, which was probably heading to Sweden and not Iceland as the official report indicates. It seems Hess was on a peace mission, which involved mounting a coup against Hitler with the assistance of Reichsmarschall Hermann Göring, the second most powerful man in Germany. The quid pro quid for the British was that the King had to sack Sir Winston Churchill using his royal prerogative. I think the royal family and other British aristocrats and powerful industrialists etc. had worked out that the British Empire would not survive a long and protracted war with Germany and were therefore open to a peace plan, which involved getting rid of Hitler and Churchill the two main warmongers. The Nazis main target was the Soviet Union and not Britain, since the former posed the greater threat to them. The peace plan would have involved the Germans pulling out of all the territory they had captured in Western Europe in return for having a free hand to destroy the Soviet Union. This would have suited British goals, as they regarded the Soviet Union as a major threat to the Empire. Indeed, Major General Sir Stewart Graham Menzies, the head of MI6, British overseas military intelligence, during WW2 endorsed this objective, as he felt war between the Germans and the Soviet Union would see both powers exhaust themselves (as happened), leaving the British Empire in a better position to deal with the victor.

I would suggest that the deep state (the Rothschilds) got wind of the plan and torpedoed it by arranging for the plane to crash. In this regard you should note that Victor Rothschild was recruited to work for MI5 (British internal security and the British equivalent of the FBI) during WW2 in roles including bomb disposal, disinformation and espionage, winning the George Medal for "dangerous work in hazardous circumstances". He was the head of B1C, the "explosives and sabotage section", and worked on identifying where Britain's war effort was vulnerable to sabotage and counter German sabotage attempts. With his assistant Theresa Clay, he ran the "Fifth Column" operation, that saw MI5 officer Eric Roberts masquerade as the Gestapo's man in London in order to identify hundreds of Nazi sympathizers. Hence, you can see that Victor Rothschild was in a good position to learn of the Hess plan. However, Victor Rothschild had other ways to gather such information.

See: The Biggest Secret of World War II
The Biggest Secret of World War II

By T Stokes on August 29, 2008

During World War II Litzi Friedman was quite a big fish in London’s Jewish underground. The first wife of Russian spy Kim Philby was linked via millionaire Phil Share and Abram Games to Herbert Morrison, the British Home Office minister, Winston Churchill and Churchill’s mentor, Lord Victor Rothschild, who was himself a very senior MI5 agent.

Rothschild was then what was called a “black bag man”. This was because any operation on British soil first had to be approved by the Home Office while the Foreign Office had to give its approval for operations abroad. Failing official approval meant it then had to be secretly funded. Which meant that Rothschild, being in charge of secret funds for covert ops – the so-called black bag – knew the details of each and every operation.

Still, Litzi Friedman with a security file of over 70 pages was married to top British intelligence officer, Kim Philby, and yet no one suspected anything?

With hindsight this obviously seems suspicious but at the time the press devoted virtually no attention to it.
Meanwhile there was a very serious military threat from Russia, in contrast to Germany where Hitler did not want a war with Britain.

1663065667967.png

Lord Rothschild in true Socialist style was a flamboyant intellectual who drove an expensive Bugatti racer, wore a solid gold initialled watch and drank the best champagne. As a supposedly devout Jew, Rothschild should have avoided homosexuals, yet he surrounded himself with them. Especially inviting them to join the “Cambridge Apostles”, supposedly a socialist debating group whom fellow Russian spy John Cairncross said were known as the Poofter Boys.

To keep tabs on the group, Lord Rothschild even bought them a house, next door to where he himself lived in Bentinc St. This enabled his wife and he to listen through the wall to the homosexual parties, chatter and goings on. This group of 12 inner Apostles (actually there were closer to 30 members) was under the master himself, who thought it was amusing to play the role of Jesus.

At that time homosexuality was seen as an awful abomination, and an easy target for blackmail. Maurice Oldfield, the “M” of James Bond films, was Director General of M.I.5 from 1973-1978, allegedly had a taste in young street boys, called by the Apostles ‘delicious catamites”

Margaret Thatcher told the House of Commons in 1987 that he had been asked to stand down over the blackmail threat of his sexual tastes.

The King’s brother, the Duke of Kent, Prince George (see below), who was boyfriend to Sir Anthony Blunt and Noel Coward, and was actually arrested with Maurice Oldfield during the war when a policeman rounded up what he thought were 3 drunken street whores, only to find they were not just men, but among the HIGHEST in the land.

1663065688537.png

Prince George was appointed Rear Admiral in Naval intelligence and was one of a group along with Admiral Barry Domville who wanted to negotiate for peace with Germany. Churchill however had other ideas and he had the Duke of Kent murdered in the same way he killed General Wladyslaw Sikorski.

The Queen Mother claimed that Noel Coward told her he was abused as a child, and was genuinely sexually disturbed, and this was why he was thrown out of the army in W.W. I. She was particularly close to Sir Anthony Blunt, her personnel art advisor who passed top wartime secrets to Moscow, including her letters to Adolph Hitler and this allowed the Soviets to pressure her into unwise circumstances.

Churchill blocked Cowards knighthood for his sexual activities; Coward lived the high life during wartime austerities continually travelling to the Rockefeller building in the U.S.A.

1663065813775.png

Sir Noel Coward, Actor, Playwright and Song Composer

These 3 men, Maurice Oldfield, The Duke of Kent and Noel Coward all had links to Victor Rothschild. Rothschild was Churchill’s mentor [MJF: Handler might be a better description]; he made Churchill’s decisions, including the bombing of the food trains into the concentration camps, and the continued strafing of the inmates. Rothschild is on record as saying;

“There will be no room in the new country for shnorrers” (poor Jews)

He only wanted the rich powerful and influential for the new land, the rest were to be sacrificed. [MJF: remember what the C's said about destroying Jews of the Abrahamic line - you should note here that the Rothschilds are Ashkenazi Jews.]

Rothschild told the Apostles that the world map was being re-drawn and a World socialist government was coming, and those that helped would be given positions of great power in this “New World Order”. Rothschild went on to give prime secrets, referred to in the Spycatcher book as “The Crown Jewels”, to the Russians and later to Israel. [MJF: On one occasion in the 1950's, Victor Rothschild visited a top secret British nuclear research facility and brazenly took a piece of equipment which he then passed on to the Soviets, which just proved could get away with it.]

In the Russian Intel archives Lord and Lady Rothschild are codenamed “David and Rosa”. Stalin ordered Lord Rothschild to get Soviet agent and homosexual clown Guy Burgess to marry Churchill’s daughter Clarissa. What must be remembered is that Rothschild and Churchill were inseparable in W.W.II. The bankers bought Churchill’s services for W.W.II for a recorded 50,000 pounds to lobby for total war with Germany, and even in W.W.I Churchill had a bank account in the name of Colonel Arden, to accept these secret donations.

This is tantamount to saying that Churchill, recently voted Britain’s greatest Englishman in a rigged newspaper poll, was a Rothschild puppet in two world wars had served a foreign master, Britain’s enemy.

And that I say is true.

Noel Coward also creates a link to Lord Louis Mountbatten. since he played a fictitious version of him in a British film called In which we Serve. See: In Which We Serve - Wikipedia
1663066238700.png

The screenplay by Coward was inspired by the exploits of Captain Lord Louis Mountbatten, who was in command of the destroyer HMS Kelly when it was sunk during the Battle of Crete.

1663066422838.png

However, despite the film depicting Mountbatten as a brave, resolute commander, the reality was that he would appear to have been something of a hapless captain who endangered his men. It was said by many of Mountbatten's critics that his lack of judgement was the real cause of HMS Kelly's demise.

See: HMS Kelly | mountbatten

Charles' hero was also a repugnant pedophile.

Yes, I was aware of this. As to the promiscuity of his wife, Edwina, apart from the legendary Black American singer and Marxist Paul Robeson, she also had an infamous affair with Jawaharlal Nehru, prime minister of India, and she reportedly had an affair with the Grenadian jazz singer Leslie Hutchinson. As regards the latter affair, King George V was so incensed when he heard she had been seen openly flirting with Hutchinson (known as 'Hutch') that he summoned Mountbatten from Malta where he was stationed to give him a dressing down over his wife's antics and insisted he pulled her into line. This was in an age when miscegenation between members of the ruling classes and people of colour was strictly taboo.​

See: Lord Mountbatten devastated by sexually obsessed wife Edwina's affairs

I can only add that this just shows how perverted and depraved elements of the British ruling upper classes can be and how empty and shallow their gilded lives are. No doubt the same is true of the ruling classes in other countries too.​

Back
Top Bottom