Masking now a symbol of COVID-19 pandemic’s mental health toll

Debra

Dagobah Resident
This “opinion” article in The Washington Post addresses the strange, unhinged behaviour of the “maskholes”.
As I’ve stated to my friends and family members, we finally have a way to know for SURE, who to avoid.
I advised them to not make eye contact, and give the maskers lots of space, you can’t know what will trigger them.
Be thankful that, rather than a false mask of normalcy and sanity, they are now announcing to the world, they are not right in the head...
This select population are compulsively wearing an obvious, material, flag of insanity.

On a similar line of thought, a few decades ago, during the “Freedom of comedic speech years” a comedian who went by the name of Gallagher, suggested that drivers should be equipped with guns that fired suction cup flags, with the word “Stupid” written on them.
That way, if there is a car in front of you, being driven with the left signal light on, for 20 km, or the seat belt dragging on the road, sparking, you could mark it with a “Stupid” flag, and all other drivers could also, then the cops could see all the “stupid” flags, and pull that driver off the road!
Of course, in this inverted, negative timeline we are still in, that’s not going to happen.
Victimhood, Mental instability and decreased health and well being is the goal.
A constant supply of fear and distress for the 4th density feasting.

From the article:
“Linus had his security blanket. My son had his stuffed puppy dog. Now, for millions of Americans, they have their masks. A salve for the COVID-19 crippled, masks have become a present reminder of the damage the pandemic has done emotionally and psychologically to millions of Americans.

America’s struggle with mental health has been exacerbated by what researchers and the NIH now call Coronaphobia, severe anxiety associated with the pandemic.”

Initially, I thought these "maskers" were mostly organic portals, but now that restrictions are gone I'm wondering if the remaining, post-pandemic "maskers" are in fact struggling souls who were so damaged by fear that they behave like organic portals. 🤔

I think there are varied reasons why some people are still participating in the masking up. 2 examples I have are one pharmacy tech who is double masked and double gloved. She lives alone and is scared to death of getting sick because she has no one to rely on if that should happen. She cannot see any other way of protecting herself. Another coworker is younger but still wears one because it hides her facial expressions and I've heard that several times from the 18 to 25 year olds. Social interaction is very difficult for a lot of younger people because they are glued to their phones and have no idea how to have face to face conversations with people they don't know very well, IMO.

From the article:
“Linus had his security blanket. My son had his stuffed puppy dog. Now, for millions of Americans, they have their masks. A salve for the COVID-19 crippled, masks have become a present reminder of the damage the pandemic has done emotionally and psychologically to millions of Americans.

America’s struggle with mental health has been exacerbated by what researchers and the NIH now call Coronaphobia, severe anxiety associated with the pandemic.”

This article hits the nail on the head, IMO too. The mask have become a security blanket and are being used to hide behind instead of dealing with the many things people don't want to face.

From the article:

Thank you for the link to the article, it was an interesting take on the 'maskers'.

Initially, I thought these "maskers" were mostly organic portals, but now that restrictions are gone I'm wondering if the remaining, post-pandemic "maskers" are in fact struggling souls who were so damaged by fear that they behave like organic portals.
I still see a good number of folks wearing masks here in the UK, though I'd be reluctant to think along the lines of 'organic portals' (though possibly some are. I should add that I've not personally come across anybody fanatically telling me that I should also be wearing a mask). I'm more inclined to wonder, with a pang of (mis-placed?) compassion, just how much they must be struggling with their thoughts and emotions that they feel wearing a mask is a solution, of sorts. Sadly, from my point of view, they have bought into the deceptions and fear-mongering - the mask is a symbol of mental and emotional fragility.

Social interaction is very difficult for a lot of younger people because they are glued to their phones and have no idea how to have face to face conversations with people they don't know very well, IMO.
This is definitely something that I have experienced a great deal post-plandemic. Masks, at least for some young people, seem to have become yet another means of not fully engaging with the world, of hiding. And of course, the world of social media becomes all the more alluring. I think the full toll on the mental health of young people wrought by the plandemic will hit the NHS like a sledge hammer over the next few years, if it isn't already.

Thank you for the link to the article, it was an interesting take on the 'maskers'.
You’re welcome.
I follow the research and information gathering of several “aware” young men and women here in Canada. We all have traded certain bits of data and information bits, during these strange and mysterious days.

Interestingly, several come from a back ground of owning and/or operating physical fitness centres, and this guy, Jason Christoff has spent a lot of time observing the degradation of humanity based on his foundation of health and physical wellness.
He has spent a lot of time with several First Nations members, and has been gathering a wealth of information pertaining to their elders legends and beliefs.
This following article is slanted more at the transgender dysphoria, but his observations line up with the “Coronaphobia” program as well, in my opinion.

Here is a snippet from his short article:
“In some North American native cultures for example they would call this sort of evil possession Wetiko. In Middle Eastern culture the possessing evil spirit was called the Jinn. Most ancient cultures have their own word for when an evil spirit hijacks the body of someone in the tribe. These sorts of possessions were associated with anti-life and pro-death based behaviors. These sorts of possessions could tear the tribe apart and even destroy the tribe outright in very short order. Fear was said to always play a role, which opened the body to possession by evil invisible parasite based hijackers. Malnutrition was another cause of the possession, as starving to death because of a lack of high quality food, is just another version of extreme fear. Why does our media and government drown us in fear? Why does our government poison our food supply? Why does our media constantly encourage us to inject and ingest poison? Is there a darker ritual occurring here?”

Here is a snippet from his short article:
"Is there a darker ritual occurring here?

This was posted on SOTT.net the other day:

Snip:
Mandatory face masks are slave symbols:
  • Masking imposes control and breaks down psyches, dignity, and integrity.
  • They are symbols of submission, forced compliance, and arbitrary rules.
  • They make it harder to breathe. This makes people more susceptible to brainwashing.
  • Face masks are involved in bondage and sado-masochism. This is a master-slave dynamic.
  • Masks are a feature of prisons and torture. Examples include the hoods on the Abu Ghraib prison victims and the mouth covers at Guantánamo. These people are dehumanized.
  • Masking is a nameless, enforced uniformity that erases individual personhood.
  • Masks are theatrical. They conceal our identities, rendering us alien to others and ourselves.
  • Masks are a forced resocialization into the "new normal." The more we accept this enslavement ritual, the harder it will be to regain our independence.
  • The masks are state insignia. They are a visible display of allegiance to the system of medicalizing technocratic control. They are similar to the red neckerchiefs of the communist pioneer youth movement, which were a public profession of loyalty to the party and the supreme leader. Mao's idea of "right thinking" has found new life in today's America.
  • The absence of facial expression with masking inhibits the non-verbal communication necessary for social organization that might lead to revolt.
  • Masks are verbal muzzling that reduces communication. Their usage is isolating. Similar effects are caused by social distancing.
  • Masks are used to train animals. They are symbols of dehumanization.
  • Masks are just a a few steps away from shots, vaccine passports, and implantable monitoring devices.
  • Every mask is a billboard for fear and a state of emergency. We are being subjugated with scaremongering, which is eroding our civil liberties.
  • Masks make your neighbor a nameless disease vector instead of a friend and ally. Masks divide and conquer.
slave at work

These points from the article about masks and slavery
  • Masking imposes control and breaks down psyches, dignity, and integrity.
  • They are symbols of submission, forced compliance, and arbitrary rules.
  • Face masks are involved in bondage and sado-masochism. This is a master-slave dynamic.
  • Masks are a feature of prisons and torture.
  • Masking is a nameless, enforced uniformity that erases individual personhood.
  • Masks are theatrical. They conceal our identities, rendering us alien to others and ourselves.

makes me think about what the Cs said about submission, which is the type of relationship desired by the 4D Sts they have programed a lot of people already. If gender ideology is a part of the program to create a generation of weak men, certainly the use of masks is part of the program to make humanity submissive to the desires of the 4D sts.

(Joe) Putin ate my lunch! Is the promotion in Western society of a hostile attitude towards traditional masculine qualities part of a broader nefarious plan?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) Is part of that to try and make a generation of weak men?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) Is that with a view to some kind of post 4D transition scenario or something like that, or is it more of a takeover on 3D?

A: More a reflection of desired relationship between 4D STS and humanity.

Q: (L) So in other words, they want to get into doing anal probes. [laughter]

A: Not far off! Dominance over the normal male.

Q: (L) Remember that book I wrote a review on years and years and years ago about this guy who wrote about the Ultimate Alien Agenda, and how loving the reptilians were, and... I'll never forget that. Jesus Christ... Go on Amazon, look up that book, and read my review. It was... That book was... Oh my god.

(Andromeda) In that direction?

(L) Oh yeah! I mean, maybe that book IS telling us the ultimate alien agenda.

(Artemis) They want the man booty!

(L) Apparently so! It's a dominance thing. It's not about sex, it's about dominance.

(Pierre) They want slaves - submission.

The town where I live people don't leave their homes much except to go to work or pick up the kids from school, it is common to walk the streets and not see a soul, however, people still wear the mask. Only the elderly still say hello, other people avoid eye contact. Most of the young people wear masks, somehow they lost the rebelliousness that characterized generations before them.

I don't like to see people wearing masks but I think we should at least consider the possibility that someone is doing it mainly out of consideration for others. Perhaps a schoolkid has a really vulnerable family member back home, for example. I'm not saying it's an effective practice or that fear of the virus is healthy either, but I think its fair to give people the benefit of the doubt. Concern for others should be given its due, shouldn't it?

I don't like to see people wearing masks but I think we should at least consider the possibility that someone is doing it mainly out of consideration for others. Perhaps a schoolkid has a really vulnerable family member back home, for example. I'm not saying it's an effective practice or that fear of the virus is healthy either, but I think its fair to give people the benefit of the doubt. Concern for others should be given its due, shouldn't it?
Yes, I think it would be most unfair and short-sighted to assume that we know the circumstances of all who still insist on wearing masks - it is something they have chosen, after all. Although I'm inclined to think that choosing to wear a mask believing that you are protecting others is based on a lack of information (another unfortunate choice), it is a complicated matter and we should always strive to consider the third force, or the particular situation/circumstance where we are able.

What I notice in the streets, and it's subjective of course, is that there is something in the eyes of people who still wear masks. In some cases it reads like fear and sometimes it reads like jalousy, as if they want to remove the mask but that can't. The most striking examples are when parents do not wear masks but their children do, in which case I suspect a trauma induced by propaganda at school and through social media. Wearing a mask when it's not enforced is a sign of stupidity, ideological extremism, or mental illness. One could say that the willful belief in lies is a mental illness, or even an illness of the soul.

Part of the fear is the cognitize dissonance around the question 'have i been fooled?'. I keep wondering why that elicits such strong response, even if on a subconscious level, but it clearly does. I have also asked the question whether this degree of repeated 'mild trauma' could be part of a cult initiation of sorts.

Fwiw, there is this old sci-fi book once read that offered up some general rules. The first rule is a little harsh sounding, but is it wrong?

"People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they're afraid it might be true. Peoples' heads are full of knowledge, facts and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool."

The rule seems to be a play of Goebbels similar old lines.

In the beginning, when Health representatives, such as Saint Fauci and other government, provincial and state officials dismissed the need for masks, it was immediately reasonable as they cited known understandings. However, then with the launch steps to masking, all was reversed by these same people. With "proper motivation" people completely forgot what they had originally said, and if reminded, they somehow dismissed it as never being said. Peoples defaults were varied, and simply amazing to watch. With motivation in the form of 24/7 news, policies, orders, peer pressure, most did not stand a chance (for some, one never really knew what they actually thought), and of course they would not read anything contrary to the now new official narrative. Over time, as can be seen, it became cultish as you mention, and many seem to have become fully initiated in mind (many of course wore them only because they had no choice).

When masking dropped (in many places) it was a bit slow for some to feel comfortable again, like coming out of a stupor, yet it did not take long for them to readjust (with some hold outs still today). Perhaps with their ease of coming out of it, they will not be so easily fooled again?

i paste the above reference here, as i am not registered on sott.net. i see that covid does not want to go away in spite of all articles on the uselessnes of masks.
covid, masks, lockdowns, vaccines are too nice an opportunity to give up the fearmongering allowing to control people only too happy to be controlled and submissive. hopefully, france, or the french citizens, will be less hysterical than the usa, as hinted at by the cass..

Back
Top Bottom