Smoking accessories and delivery terms

Search

Dagobah Resident
Hi guys, l have a wholesale supplier for a variety of smoking accessories, for hand-rolling cigarettes, paper, filters, and plenty of other stuff.

Their main office is in Poland. I want to know what kind of delivery services do you have in EU, delivery terms.
I asked them, they can send to it to EU.
The minimum order is approx 850euro.
Please check and share prices for delivery , and what brands are you using for hand-rolling stuff, i may check.
Maybe it would be usfull for the forum members.

I want to calculate the price for a smoking accessories with shipping fee ( cost of delivery) included. E.g. from Poland to Germany, France or Spain.

For example lets take a package of 20 boxes of Smoking brown papers (i attached an image). The size is 30*30*17 centimetres and with 10 kilogram in weight.
I checked on this site ( Eurosender: the digital platform for global logistics services) it shows approx 23 euro from Poland to Germany and 37 euro from Poland to France, that it would be the cost of delivery for such a parcel
So i get the price for of smoking brown or organic rolling paper approx 10.5-12 for 1 box (50 booklets ) The total one, with the shipping fee included.

Please share the prices you have in EU countries, German, France, Spain and others, I want to see if would be cheaper and beneficial for forum member.

And what kind of stuff (paper, filters for hand-rolling cigs, etc) do you use and what are the prices where you are located.

Attachments

• IMG_20220331_141217.jpg
    IMG_20220331_141217.jpg
    670.5 KB · Views: 6
Another option I have about tobacco.
I have several suppliers in Ukraine, they selling home-grown one.
Virginia, Virginia Gold, Burley and others.
The quality is a little worse, than store-bought one, because of the process of fermentation. It cutted well. There are also options for pipe tobacco, tobacco leaves.
But the price is 10 times cheaper than from the market.
1kg of tobacco will cost 350-500 uah (8-12 usd/euro )
Feel free to ask, I will send you the numbers.

Hi Search,

Just wanted to give you a bit of a heads up in this endeavor, usually we don't support sales of products or services in the forum as it could set a delicate precedent for others who may also want to sell on the open forum (which you can understand the ramifications of this), and mostly because we're unable to guarantee nor mediate the transaction, we're unequipped to do so, and so erring in the side of caution, we usually do not support them.

I am not saying that you're an untrustworthy individual by any means, but the anonymity of the forum can serve as a tool for individuals who may not be. Does that make sense?

So i get the price for of smoking brown or organic rolling paper approx 10.5-12 for 1 box (50 booklets ) The total one, with the shipping fee included.

Please share the prices you have in EU countries, German, France, Spain and others, I want to see if would be cheaper and beneficial for forum member.
Current price for OCB blue cigarette papers in Germany on Amazon:
2 boxes with total 50 booklets(2500 papers): € 15.20 + 2.50 shipment.

Hi Search,

Just wanted to give you a bit of a heads up in this endeavor, usually we don't support sales of products or services in the forum as it could set a delicate precedent for others who may also want to sell on the open forum (which you can understand the ramifications of this), and mostly because we're unable to guarantee nor mediate the transaction, we're unequipped to do so, and so erring in the side of caution, we usually do not support them.

I am not saying that you're an untrustworthy individual by any means, but the anonymity of the forum can serve as a tool for individuals who may not be. Does that make sense?
Hi Alejo,

Maybe I didn't make myself clear. I didn't want to sell or reseller some stuff here for you guys, I don't earn on that.
The thing is that I have wholesaler supplier,
the prices they gives is really cheap here, and i'm as a chain smoker economise a lot on that.
The thing I want to share and if it woth it for you guys, i can share the supplier with you or help you to make an order. There are plenty of people in the same country in Europe.
That was my goal here.
There i another thing, that i can make a test shipping, to check if it worth it, but it would send from Ukraine in such a case.
I can even can try to make it for free.

Hi Search,

I rethink what you have said.
Also, as a result, it may turn out that I am a cheater or whatever and the forum would be in danger , in the end, because of something went wrong.

So, it is up for you all to decide, guys, what to do, maybe is better to close or delete this thread.

1) It may be cheaper to buy it in your own country i just want to check it out first of all.
Because the supplier of smoking accessories selling it in Ukraine. It can be because it is cheaper in EU, or they can have tax fee returned during the transit to Ukraine.
Because a lot of people buy stuff from, e.g. electronics in Poland and then they have tax free when they cross the border to Ukraine, so to say. And it is cheaper in the end.

First of all I have to check if it is worth it.
Maybe you already have a good price.

2) Tobacco origin is Ukraine, it is home grown, I can send links to the groups or give the phone numbers of suppliers in Ukraine for Ukrainians.
I already said to @broken.english, that i will check out if ot is possible to send tobacco to Germany from Ukraine.

P.S. I offered what I can, I understand the risks and the responsibility I take. And when ones offer a help and it iis not needed, trying to impose this help, it is not a help, it is violation of Free Will.

Also, as a result, it may turn out that I am a cheater or whatever and the forum would be in danger , in the end, because of something went wrong.

So, it is up for you all to decide, guys, what to do, maybe is better to close or delete this thread.
Well, I don't think you're a cheater or whatever, I think you have a supplier that can get you affordable tobacco and you're offering it to the forum. But in that sense, in order to make things clearer then perhaps post a website to your supplier, that way forum members who may be interested in exploring the idea can do so directly and share their experience here for others.

it might be a really good deal, but without further information, it seems as though you would facilitate all the transactions and that puts you in a difficult position, if something goes wrong, you'd be exposed financially and your reputation as well, does that make sense?

I already said to @broken.english, that i will check out if ot is possible to send tobacco to Germany from Ukraine.
I didn't see your reply, do you mean that you told broken.english this on a PM?

Well, I don't think you're a cheater or whatever, I think you have a supplier that can get you affordable tobacco and you're offering it to the forum. But in that sense, in order to make things clearer then perhaps post a website to your supplier, that way forum members who may be interested in exploring the idea can do so directly and share their experience here for others.

it might be a really good deal, but without further information, it seems as though you would facilitate all the transactions and that puts you in a difficult position, if something goes wrong, you'd be exposed financially and your reputation

it might be a really good deal, but without further information, it seems as though you would facilitate all the transactions and that puts you in a difficult position, if something goes wrong, you'd be exposed financially and your reputation as well, does that make sense?

I didn't see your reply, do you mean that you told broken.english this on a PM?

Maybe I'm just to paranoic here about sharing phone number, other data openly on the forum, with all that situation that is going on in Ukraine. Here they can check your phone and data on it, and they did it on checkpoints for example.

1) The smoking accessories supplier didint have a website. I contact them via phone and they send me the pricelist to messengers.
2) the pricelist that they have it is not full, they can get a lot that is missing in the pricelist.
2) they are wholesaler (min order 850 euro) and they are selling it in Ukraine.
3) I asked if it is possible for them to send it to EU, as far the office is on Poland, they said, yes, tell us how and where to send
4) so the question is, if it it worth it to send to EU, because the shipping fee sometimes may be more than the cost of goods.
I will try to convert and attach the latest pricelist file I have, because it is in xsls format.

Tobacco supplier i have in Ukraine and they also dont have a website, because it is home-made from people so to say, they are selling it within Ukraine. There are several people, that i got in touch with. I can share number, better in PM.
Tobacco suppliers I thought that it may be useful for people in Ukraine, if someone from here need it.
But maybe there is an option to send it to other countries, that what @broken.english asked me in PM.
I said that the first we have to find out if it is possible to send tobacco from Ukraine.
I checked on one of the delivery's post offices (Nova Pochta) that if they send abroad.
They say that they send only documents and clothes for now.
I will try to ask on the office of another delivery service.

Current price for OCB blue cigarette papers in Germany on Amazon:
2 boxes with total 50 booklets(2500 papers): € 15.20 + 2.50 shipment.

I have 6.5 uah / per booklet. 0.16 euro/booklet in the last pricelist I received. (I attached the screenshot)
0.16*50= 8 euro approximately for 50 booklets. If i calculated everything right.
But what would be the shipping fee.

Attachments

• IMG_20220915_132626.jpg
    IMG_20220915_132626.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 5
Maybe I'm just to paranoic here about sharing phone number, other data openly on the forum, with all that situation that is going on in Ukraine. Here they can check your phone and data on it, and they did it on checkpoints for example.

1) The smoking accessories supplier didint have a website. I contact them via phone and they send me the pricelist to messengers.
2) the pricelist that they have it is not full, they can get a lot that is missing in the pricelist.
2) they are wholesaler (min order 850 euro) and they are selling it in Ukraine.
3) I asked if it is possible for them to send it to EU, as far the office is on Poland, they said, yes, tell us how and where to send
4) so the question is, if it it worth it to send to EU, because the shipping fee sometimes may be more than the cost of goods.
I will try to convert and attach the latest pricelist file I have, because it is in xsls format.

Tobacco supplier i have in Ukraine and they also dont have a website, because it is home-made from people so to say, they are selling it within Ukraine. There are several people, that i got in touch with. I can share number, better in PM.
Tobacco suppliers I thought that it may be useful for people in Ukraine, if someone from here need it.
But maybe there is an option to send it to other countries, that what @broken.english asked me in PM.
I said that the first we have to find out if it is possible to send tobacco from Ukraine.
I checked on one of the delivery's post offices (Nova Pochta) that if they send abroad.
They say that they send only documents and clothes for now.
I will try to ask on the office of another delivery service.
Thank you for your efforts, Search!

I believe it is worthwhile prosecuting this matter. Tobacco prices are on the rise everywhere. And we have members in the diaspora for whom they are unbearable.

On a sidenote: it seems that the pm form is reluctant to accept the names of the recipient. It took me several attempts to enter the recipient name resp. the name just disappeared on first attempts.

I have 6.5 uah / per booklet. 0.16 euro/booklet in the last pricelist I received. (I attached the screenshot)
0.16*50= 8 euro approximately for 50 booklets. If i calculated everything right.
But what would be the shipping fee.
Very nice price but yes, the shipping question...

In some countries there must be a licence to import tobacco products and there are very expensive import duties. You may find that it is illegal to receive tobacco products without that licence. Costs aside, tobacco products can be siezed by customs. Anyone intending to make an international order should check tobacco import laws in their own country.

Back
Top Bottom