Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

Thank you for considering this, and I don't feel offended. You are just sharing your opinion on the matter and we all appreciate that.

But do you think you can clearly assess the situation with everything that's happening on your doorstep? Because I can imagine that is difficult. If so, please don't let the emotions take over.

{as I write this, my city and neighborhood are being shelled by return fire from Russian artillery, following the daytime AFU strikes on Energodar that I wrote about in a previous post. It's very loud and close again}

Believe me, it's not emotions. I try to be objective and think in a balanced way. Of course, all these terrible events cannot leave me indifferent and have their effect. But I am not a "hothead."
I am a strong empath, such is my soul, and I feel the pain and suffering of others very strongly, worried about the whole damn world. It's very hard.

Of course, we cannot see the whole chessboard of geopolitics and all the moves behind the scenes. But it is also easy to determine for ourselves the analysis of the situation, to judge what is happening, the strategy, while being very far from the center of these events. But is it right, how accurate is it?
I understand that all this is a redistribution of the world, a confrontation between the world elites and centers of influence, where Ukraine is now just a field of battle, a bargaining chip, a victim on the altar.

But I also look at all these events from the inside, as I wrote above, I see the sentiments and experiences of people on both sides, I see what they are focused on, what they expect from the government, what their hopes are. Most Russians want to see tougher and more appropriate actions by their country in response to all the Ukrainian provocations, terrorist attacks, murders, and ever increasing violence.
I also see that even the leaders of public opinion are perplexed as to why there is no adequate response. Why isn't all this being stopped. How many more cities, people, pro-Russian politicians and activists will Ukraine destroy? Even the Russians "joke" that it seems that for the Kremlin to wake up, Ukraine/NATO must strike at the Kremlin itself.

I never said that. With cannon fodder I strictly meant combat troops.

The point is that the psychopaths in the Ukrainian government replenish this army, which is being destroyed, at the expense of the population. Where else do they get soldiers from? Most of the military personnel since the start of the "anti-terrorist operation" in 2014 have already been eliminated by now. Every day Ukraine catches random people on the streets of cities and sends them to slaughter, without even caring about their proper training and manning. After all, they will be killed in a few days anyway, so why waste equipment and weapons on them (when it can all be sold).

The territorial defense was also recruited from city dwellers, who were then sent to the front along with AFU units because of the horrific losses.
Once again, today male civilians are part of the civilian population. Tomorrow Ukraine forcibly sends them to war without their will - and there they are already "Ukrainian Nazis," as Russian propaganda and the Ministry of Defense call them in their daily reports on combat operations and strikes on units and troop positions. Am I a Nazi and willing to fight for psychopaths? But Ukies don't ask me if I want to or not, they just use force and send me to war without my desire. Openly acknowledging me as cannon fodder. And the Russian community rejoices and gives likes and "😀 / ❤️" emoji to the constant posts about the destruction of Ukrainian Nazis and when people are torn apart and burned alive.

I'm not saying there are no Nazis here - there are plenty of them. But NOW, in the last few months, there are no volunteers to go to war here. That's why Ukraine is taking men away forcibly. Otherwise, 15 years in prison (a common criminal gets a lesser sentence for premeditated murder), confiscation of all property and reprisals against the family. Do we have a choice here?

This is what I mean when I talk about fighting against the population. Well many civilians are also affected by military action, rocket attacks on cities, etc.
Again, while the Ukrainian psychopathic government remains untouchable and continues this carnage and terrorist attacks.

@Lumiere_du_Code similar to you I don't know why Russia just doesn't stop the situation - it feels like they can stop the chaos but decide not to. Perhaps we overestimate there capabilities? It appears Putin is trying to "manage" the war in a controllable manner but chaos refuses to be managed. It feels like a battle he is slowly losing - the battle in which he can manage the situation. People think he is winning because of numbers of dead on the Ukrainian side but I don't think Washington cares about how many die. This is not a metric they are using to measure success. They aren't stupid - they know Russia has the superior military in the region. Whatever strategy they are employing already accounts for more soldiers dying in the AFU and military equipment being destroyed.

I was thinking if this was the US carrying out a military operation in Ukraine - Kiev would have been flattened a long time ago and Zelensky would be in prison (if not worse). US definitely doesn't mess around when it decides to go and sort a situation out using its military.

Eastern Ukraine seems like a mess whilst Western Ukraine seems okay. You'd think if anything, Russia would make the situation the opposite.

In the end, I think despite Putin trying his best to not engage NATO directly - let's say by leaving Western Ukraine untouched pretty much, in the end this will be the inevitability because NATO will escalate and escalate until it gets to the point where he has no choice.

I can't see how the situation is not inevitable. The West have clearly said Russia won't win - do you think they will stop themselves and one day say, we accept Russia won?

Obviously none of these is good for any of us outside Ukraine as it hints at a war that will expand into other borders.

Here is a question -

What is the current objective of the Russian military in Ukraine? Is it to secure Donetsk and Luhansk? Not sure how this is going!

Picture this - a Ukrainian soldier randomly picked from the street by Zelensky and sent to the frontlines vs the Russian soldier who is there because that's his job - they meet they shoot at each other and one dies. For what? What is the objective?

Here is a question -

What is the current objective of the Russian military in Ukraine? Is it to secure Donetsk and Luhansk? Not sure how this is going!

Picture this - a Ukrainian soldier randomly picked from the street by Zelensky and sent to the frontlines vs the Russian soldier who is there because that's his job - they meet they shoot at each other and one dies. For what? What is the objective?
What is known is that Ukraine is running out of weapons due to the exhaustion of the reserves of the countries that are helping them and Russia, on the contrary, is not... it is said that Russia has escalated and if it has done so to a certain extent, but in general terms they seem to maintain the same strategy, despite the Ukrainian counteroffensive in which they were perhaps caught a little by surprise and have even had to resort to police forces to arrest the Ukrainians, the strategy in general seems to remain the same , exhaust the Ukrainians in reserves and troops, which is working out well for them from everything we've seen, so when Russia says that the objectives of its special operation are being met, despite skepticism that they may be lying, it seems that In general, they tell the truth.

Zelensky may not last long either, Ukraine has had a difficult time throughout the development of this conflict and this week of "earnings" in which they have lost a lot of equipment and soldiers seems to be one of their last slaps... although it has At this point it is not possible to know what will come, what is known is what I already said and that Russia and the multipolar world are being born and nothing will stop it.

Yep, Poland wants reparations from Russia too...

Moscow calls for criminal prosecution of Polish president​

"In an interview published on Thursday, Duda stated that while Germany started World War II and attacked Poland, Russia “joined this war later on.” Therefore, Warsaw “should demand reparations also from Russia,” the Polish leader claimed."

"Volodin accused the Polish president of rehabilitating Nazism and of insulting the memory of those who “gave their lives for the freedom and independence of the Polish people.”

“Russian law provides criminal penalties for such statements. It is right for the supervisory authorities to study the comment of Andrzej Duda and take appropriate measures to bring him to criminal responsibility,”
he wrote on Telegram."

"Volodin also reminded of the high price the Soviet people paid for the liberation of the world from Nazism – 27 million dead."

Article below:

'The US is trying to destroy CSTO.'

16 Sep, 2022

16 Sep, 2022

16 SEP, 2022

(Translated by Google)

Tajikistan resumed shelling of the Kyrgyz villages of Kolundu and Zhany-Zher

2022-09-16

CSTO members: Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, and Tajikistan

Source

Putin says that Russia is responding with strong restraint to Ukrainian acts of terror, saying that this is only for the time being.

Putin says that Russian Armed Forces strikes on Ukrainian infrastructure were carried out as a warning to the Ukrainian administration.

Putin says Russia is in no hurry in Ukraine

Putin commented on the Ukrainian counter offensive — says he recommends that people should wait and see “how it will end” for the Ukrainians

In all this, there is no way to know what communication, threats, posturing, negotiation and dialog is occurring behind the scenes between the various parties.

If Russia seems reluctant to finish off Ukraine, it may be a waiting game/war of attrition with the West. It is likely Russia will wait and watch how Germany does this winter. Winter approaches and Russia is not about to make the same mistake Hitler and Napoleon made in reverse. They are also watching as the entire western economic system seems to be ready to implode. So what’s the rush? The Russians have a long range mindset. The fact that Dostoevsky’s War and Peace goes on forever is a clue to the Russian mind. There is a certain pragmatism in their approach even if a course of action involves losses and suffering. The western US mind expects quick big victories. The people suffering want it to be over. So many things are interlocked and intertwined. Russia has to try to calculate what series of cascading events will flow from each action or inaction.

They are dealing with what seems like a deranged, and petulant child.

Anyway, there is a lot going on here and the theme relates to the COVID fiasco in a general way. “Let’s get this insanity over with and get back to normal”.

Unfortunately it looks like that ship has indeed left the dock and is a smokestack on the horizon.

While the EU/US etc where they only worry about: With a grin, Putin warns Ukraine: the war can get more serious from Reuters, they probably missed what Vladimir Putin said to the SCO meeting in Samarkand Meeting of the SCO Heads of State Council which puts the EU on displays as a very selfish entity:
As noted above, including by the President of Kazakhstan, we are open to working with the whole world. The SCO is a non-bloc association. We help addressing the energy and food problems that are growing globally as a result of certain systemic errors in the world's leading economies in the field of finance and energy. Our policy is not selfish. We hope that other participants in economic cooperation will build their policies on the same principles and stop using the tools of protectionism, illegal sanctions and economic selfishness to their own advantage.

The European Commission’s decision to lift sanctions on Russian fertilisers is a vivid example of such selfish behaviour. We are aware of the fertilisers’ important role in overcoming the food problem. Of course, we welcome the decision to lift the sanctions. But it turns out that, in accordance with the clarification of the European Commission of September 10, these sanctions were lifted only for EU countries. It turns out that they are the only ones who can purchase our fertilisers. What about the developing poorest countries around the world?

Taking advantage of the presence of UN Under-Secretary-General [Rosemary] DiCarlo, I would like to ask the UN Secretariat – I discussed this matter with UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres the day before yesterday – to use its influence on the European Commission’s decision not in word, but in deed and to demand that they, our colleagues from the European Commission, lift these clearly discriminatory restrictions on developing countries and provide access for Russian fertilisers to their markets.

Also, the day before yesterday I apprised Secretary-General Guterres of the fact that 300,000 tonnes of Russian fertilisers are stocked at the EU seaports. We are ready to make them available to developing countries for free.

I would also like to note that Russia is increasing its grain exports to international markets. This year, it is going to be 30 million tonnes, and next year it will be 50 million tonnes with 90 percent of our food exports going to the markets of Asia, Africa and Latin America.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom