The Politics of Climate Change: Green New Deal And Other Madness

Sadiq Khan, 2022

To me Mr Mayor of London, Sadiq Khan sounds, feels and acts like a Snob™ 🦆. And he argues with words which are already pretty outdated. Referring to Covid deniers™ = Climate deniers™ . :rolleyes: (Climate to be "denied", how much sense does that make ? Just saying)

Nevertheless, those words may one day bite him in the bump, or getting stuck in his throat - as more people are dying from the consequences of those lethal jabs, weather patterns as well evidence not really supporting the narrative™, together with a huge energy crisis in the UK, with waves of high inflation, poverty and criminality. Then let's see how long he lasts at the Clown Theatre stage of London.

But gosh, just listening to snobby ducks like him, is just so exhausting, to be honest.

Kary Mullis, 2010

Climatology is a "Joke" - Nobel Laureate Dr Kary Mullis

Nobel Laureate Dr. Kary Mullis is correct in his assessment of the current state of climate science, describing it as a "Joke".
As he correctly points out, there is no scientific evidence whatever that our CO2 is, or can ever "drive" climate change.
There is also no published empirical scientific evidence that any CO2, whether natural or man-made, causes warming in the troposphere.

Mullis earned a Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in chemistry from the Georgia Institute of Technology in Atlanta in 1966, he then received a PhD in biochemistry from the University of California, Berkeley in 1973. His Nobel Prize was awarded in 1993.

First time I see this "Scientist Rebellion" mentionned... here from Japan about Europe:

Scientists join climate crisis fight

MUNICH
Laure-Anne Gateaux did not train as a tropical ecologist only to end up sitting on a busy shopping street in her lab coat with one hand glued to the ground.
But that was where the 34-year-old French scientist found herself after giving up her job last year to focus instead on campaigning for more action on climate change.
"I don't want to be here, I'm afraid of the consequences... but we are desperate," she told AFP at a protest in Munich staged by a group known as Scientist Rebellion.
"I was just counting dead trees, I was counting droughts, I was counting floodings. I don't want to do that!" she said.
"As an ecologist, you just count deaths. You just count hectares of land burning. It is not possible, we need to stop it before our entire planet collapses."
Founded in 2020, Scientist Rebellion is a loosely federated network of scientists in more than two dozen countries that coordinates acts of civil disobedience to highlight the climate crisis.
With the urgency of the environmental catastrophe growing, the group has also intensified their protest action in recent months.
The group also targets universities, research institutes and major scientific journals, prodding them and their staff to speak out more forcefully on what they describe as the existential threat of global warming.
One major demand of the group is the cancellation of debt in developing countries, which it says is hampering the fight against climate change.
In Germany, Scientist Rebellion is calling for a speed limit on motorways and the return of a super-cheap public transport ticket that was introduced this summer to help fight inflation but had a limited shelf life.
In Munich, Gateaux and 14 other Scientist Rebellion activists in white lab coats glued themselves to a busy shopping street between the gleaming showrooms of automotive giants Mercedes-Benz and Cupra.
Chanting slogans such as "You can't negotiate with physics!" and "Listen to the science!", they brought traffic to a standstill for several hours on one of the city's busiest streets.
Originally from countries including the U.S., France and Spain as well as Germany, the protesters also risked the wrath of retailers to glue posters to shop windows in the area.
Members of the group have also recently demonstrated in front of the Finance Ministry in Berlin, stormed asset management company Blackrock and glued themselves to cars in the Porsche showroom in Wolfsburg.
Sylvain Kuppel, 36, a French expert in the water cycle, took time off from his work at a French research institute to join the Munich protest.
Asked whether he was afraid of the consequences, he replied: "I'm much more afraid of what will happen to us."
"As a human being, I can only be terrified of what is going to happen to us and of what has already started to happen," he said, holding back tears.
Members of Scientist Rebellion are among an increasing number of climate activists staging eye-catching stunts to draw attention to their cause.
Protesters recently threw tomato soup over a Van Gogh painting in London and mashed potatoes over a Monet work in the German city of Potsdam.
Such protests have drawn a barrage of criticism, but activists say the drastic actions are warranted.
"Everything I've studied tells me that there is no time left. We are all very desperate," said American environmental science student Nate Rugh, 35.
Victor De Santos, a 34-year-old Spanish environmental scientist, quit working in academia a couple of years ago.
"For me, it doesn't make sense to keep studying -- we have to act. We have people already doing science and saying it out loud, but nobody is listening," he said.

Finally, someone sees those people as they are - disturbed vandals!!!!

Although, I'm not holding my breath that something will actually be done in the near future....

Marco Buschmann warns climate activists against prison sentences​

1 day ago
justizminister-marco-buschmann.jpg

Bunminister of justice Marco Buschmann (FDP) considers jail terms possible for certain forms of protest by climate activists. “In addition to fines, our laws also provide for imprisonment in certain cases,” said Buschmann of the “Bild” newspaper with a view to the sensational protest actions by climate activists in the past few days. “These laws must also be enforced.” With road blockades or damage, “climate blockers” not only “do a disservice to climate protection, but also commit crimes”.

Buschmann said that contradiction and protest are “not only permissible in a democracy – they are part of a diverse society”. However, he added: “Anyone who throws at works of art can be prosecuted for damage to property. A roadblock can be punished as coercion. And if ambulances are slowed down, criminal liability for negligent bodily harm can also be considered.”

The trigger for the debate on climate protests is an incident that happened in Berlin on Monday. A cyclist was hit by a truck and seriously injured. According to the fire brigade, the special vehicle that was on its way to her was stuck in traffic for a long time because climate activists of the “last generation” had blocked the A 100 motorway.

The climate activist Luisa Neubauer regrets the incident. “Across the German climate movement, we stand for climate activism that does not endanger people,” Neubauer told the German Press Agency on Tuesday. “The incident in Berlin makes me very sad.” The legitimacy of protest actions stands and falls with “that people are not put in danger,” said the activist from the organization Fridays for Future. Dangerous situations such as the formation of a rescue lane would be planned for all actions of her organization, she explained.

Neubauer emphasized that she feared that such critical moments could also occur in the future “as long as the conflict behind the protests is not settled”. “As long as the government blocks fair climate protection, there will be more and more divisions in society. And if the big questions about the climate crisis are not answered in parliament and cabinet, these questions will increasingly be debated on the streets.”

Neubauer sharply criticized Chancellor Olaf Scholz (SPD) and his appeal to climate activists not to endanger people in their political actions. The Chancellor’s statements were “cynical,” she explained. After all, it is the chancellor “personally who, by blocking rapid climate protection, is making a large contribution to the indirect endangerment of people”. The climate protest of the organization Fridays for Future, whose most prominent representative is Neubauer, is considered rather moderate compared to the actions of the “last generation”.

Source link

To add to the above, RT DE also writes (machine translation below):

Glue madness: Politicians are demanding prison sentences for climate activists​

Nov 2 2022 2:53 p.m

The "last generation" climate activists are becoming increasingly controversial. They smear paintings and stick themselves to road surfaces. Their recent action in Berlin may have endangered the life of a woman injured in an accident. Now politicians are demanding penalties up to and including imprisonment.

Adhesive madness: Politicians are demanding prison sentences for climate activists

Source: AFP © Odd Andersen
Symbolic picture: Police officers remove stuck protesters from the street. Berlin on October 17, 2022

A cyclist was run over by a concrete mixer in Berlin on Monday and was trapped under the car. Rescuers needed special equipment to rescue them. However, this could not be brought in time because the fire engine with the device was stuck in traffic for hours. Rescue workers at the scene of the accident had to improvise. Eventually, the woman was rescued, but the delay greatly aggravated her condition. She was taken to the hospital with life-threatening injuries.

According to the police, two members of the climate group "Last Generation" caused the traffic jam on the Berlin A100 motorway with a protest action, as a result of which the fire engine was prevented from continuing. The police are now investigating against the activists for failing to provide assistance and obstructing rescue workers.

In view of the events, several politicians have clearly criticized the climate activists. Some also warn of stricter penalties. According to Berlin's Governing Mayor Franziska Giffey, the form of the protest is inappropriate if it endangers public safety and order.

Federal Minister of Justice Marco Buschmann considers imprisonment for climate activists
to be possible in addition to fines. According to the minister, protest is permissible in a democracy, but one should not harm others by doing so.

"A road blockade can be punished as coercion. And if ambulances are slowed down, criminal liability for negligent bodily harm can also be considered."

The head of the CSU state group in the Bundestag Alexander Dobrindt calls for tougher penalties for climate activists. According to the politician, those who willfully endanger others should not only face a fine, but imprisonment.

"We urgently need tougher penalties for these climate chaos to counteract further radicalization of this scene and deter imitators."

Bavaria's Justice Minister Georg Eisenreich warns that climate protection does not justify any crime:

"Everyone can campaign for climate protection and demonstrate for their goals. But you must not endanger others, misuse emergency calls or damage property. Demonstrators must be clear: Freedom of assembly and freedom of expression end where criminal law begins."

So far, the "Last Generation" activists have gotten away with fines and penal orders. At the beginning of September, a protester in Berlin was sentenced to 60 hours of work because of a blockade of the city motorway.

A statement from activist group Latter Generation said: "We are dismayed that a cyclist was injured by a truck today. We sincerely hope that the delay has not aggravated her health. In all our protests, this is paramount to ensure the safety of all participating people." Of course, this also applies to all road users.

From here :

How Gluing Oneself to Something (and Ungluing) Actually Works

The question is: was any harm done to them, the people being glued (and gluing)? Upon reading about these incidents, we couldn’t help but wonder: what are the mechanics behind gluing oneself to something? How long is it supposed to last? How does it feel? How do you unglue yourself?

To answer these questions, we went straight to the source by reaching out to Just Stop Oil, who has deployed the tactic. The group explained that they do in fact use super glue in their stunts—they pick it specifically because it makes their actions more disruptive and takes longer for them to be physically removed. In their experience, people tend to remain glued to objects for between one to two hours. They have had reported injuries, including times when people’s hands were ripped off tarmac somewhat unceremoniously rather than deliberately detached— ouch—but no hospitalizations.

Unsurprisingly, super glue is not intended for use on human skin, as it’s specially designed to bond materials like metal, ceramic, leather, rubber, vinyl, and plastic. It’s also meant to last a long time and is known to cause skin irritation, even chemical burns for some people, if they do come into contact with it.

Martin Armstrong with some optimistic news from Sweden:

New Prime Minister Ulf Kristersson is not heeding to the Green agenda. He promptly eliminated the entire Ministry of Climate and Environment, marking the first time in 35 years that Sweden does not have a specific climate ministry. People are crying that the world will crumble without funding bureaucrats who pretend they have the ability to alter the weather cycle with enough funding.

Klaus Schwab’s plans for Agenda 2030 are in jeopardy. “Environmental issues are going to be given a disadvantage at the same time when we have a huge challenge in Sweden when it comes to biodiversity and forestry,” stated Stockholm University professor Karin Bäckstrand. “We won’t meet the Agenda 2030 goals on biodiversity.”

Democratic leader Ebba Busch will serve as the new Minister for Energy, and 26-year-old Liberal Romina Pourmokhtari will serve as the Minister of Climate and Environment, The Nationalist Sweden Democrats do not support the goal of achieving net zero emissions.

Instead, the new government is prioritizing nuclear power initiatives that will make it increasingly difficult to shut down existing plants while using €36 billion to build new nuclear power stations. The new government is also considering reopening two nuclear power plants that discontinued operations in recent years. Yet another example of how Agenda 2030 and Schwab’s plan to alter the world will fail.

Martin Armstrong with some optimistic news from Sweden:

Oh, but that's just thin air.

SWEDEN is so WOKE and so incredibly ECO at all levels in society, that you don't need a ministry of Climate, really... Because everything is "going by itself" anyway... Cooperations too, remind you just everywhere, that efforts and savings need to be done, for the sake of environment and CO2 reduction. It's constant propaganda everywhere. Even on the milk boxes and other foods. :rolleyes:

I'll take Armstrongs article with a grain of salt. New Prime Minister Ulf Kristersson is a puppet like most others. He and his party where for much, much fiercer lockdowns, Vaccine passport ID, and harder measurements during the Plandemic. "Reliable" like a politicians are ...

The woman cyclist died 😕
It is not clear weather she would or wouldn’t die if the ambulance came on time but still this terrorists has to be stopped….

Symbolic picture: Police officers remove stuck protesters from the street. Berlin on October 17, 2022
The group explained that they do in fact use super glue in their stunts—they pick it specifically because it makes their actions more disruptive and takes longer for them to be physically removed.

When possible, how about putting up detour cones and just ignoring the lot of them - they can spent a cold, wet or snow night glued to the tarmac as fossil fueled cars pass them by. If they want to go home, they will find a way on their own to get unstuck or just sit there. Thereafter, their civic duty would be to scrub pigeon excrement wherever deemed necessary for a fixed period of time - published for all to see. Blocking traffic likely would quickly end.

The woman cyclist died 😕
It is not clear weather she would or wouldn’t die if the ambulance came on time but still this terrorists has to be stopped….
According to the police, two members of the climate group "Last Generation" caused the traffic jam on the Berlin A100 motorway with a protest action, as a result of which the fire engine was prevented from continuing. The police are now investigating against the activists for failing to provide assistance and obstructing rescue workers.
Sadly, this is much more serious.

As for art, soup and potatoes, a judge could order the culprits to latrine duty for 6 months (published too). A civic duty for their transgressions. If so, a judge with a ruling on this (likely just one time), would probably see the end of their soup and potato stunts.

For some reason, they all look like they don't like to get their hands dirty (glue notwithstanding).

Oh, but that's just thin air.

SWEDEN is so WOKE and so incredibly ECO at all levels in society, that you don't need a ministry of Climate, really... Because everything is "going by itself" anyway... Cooperations too, remind you just everywhere, that efforts and savings need to be done, for the sake of environment and CO2 reduction. It's constant propaganda everywhere. Even on the milk boxes and other foods. :rolleyes:

I'll take Armstrongs article with a grain of salt. New Prime Minister Ulf Kristersson is a puppet like most others. He and his party where for much, much fiercer lockdowns, Vaccine passport ID, and harder measurements during the Plandemic. "Reliable" like a politicians are ...

It's not just air, it's Martin Armstrong's air business. He's been selling these air bags for a long time. Now he's selling the "green West against Russia." But Russia is extremely dedicated to the development of the Green Program with all its details. Russia is confidently moving towards its green future with a green economy and a green society (you know, carbon credits and everything else; it will be announced very soon, most likely in sync with the "evil West", as the other developments of the Great Reset in Russia are synchronized). "The fight against climate change" is a major part of Russia's development.

All this can be easily found in open official Russian sources, through the most reputable Russian press and government websites. But... this is not very fashionable to show in the West, where the endless projection of "Russia vs. globalists"Reigns.

Now I will see if I will be approved to participate in this forum and I can show what is happening in Russia, with all the necessary sources. But the more I read, the more I begin to doubt that I will be approved. If not, let us be alive and well in these troubled times.:)

Back
Top Bottom