'Missing 411', by David Paulides: Tracking unusual missing persons cases

Sound like an interesting documentary and that he took a huge step taking into this perspective and factor, or that he says it now. Because as I remember he didn‘t go there in his last documentaries.

Release date is about somewhere in November.

Last edited:
Yeah, and halfway between his son took his life. Without further words needed during this particular painful period of production, he then said covid came along, lockdowns et al. - indeed, "forces of the world."
What I find so interesting is that his son Ben did not want to be involved in this production, as he was "so far into his religious studies" (@ 8 minutes approx.) That leaves me wondering whether he forfeited his protection from the knowledge that his father, Angie and other crew members were gathering? At the top of my head he stopped eating meat (as a result of his religion) and started displaying bizarre mental behaviour before taking his own life.

I sincerely hope that this knowledge that David Paulides is sharing with the world will continue to protect him and may Divine Cosmic Mind be with him.

He suffered a terrible loss, but he seems to be doing better and is even excited about his new project.:love:

Karla Turner comes to mind, who forfeited her protection as well as she didn't want to heed the warning of the Cs (knowledge) at the time and died from a fast growing cancer.

Perhaps I am wrong, but I am looking forward to DP's new video!!

Another thing: Dave Paulides relates in the above video that hiker posted that he didn't get a film permit from Yosemite National Park which I thought was another interesting tidbit. Oprah Winfrey, though, certainly got one when she and CBS Gayle King decided to go to Yosemite a few years ago. And here is her reason:
The two best friends are headed to Yosemite National Park in California to help out park ranger Shelton Johnson. Shelton wrote to Oprah because he's concerned by the low number of African-Americans who visit the national parks each year. Out of the 280 million tourists who come, just 1 percent are African-American.
So far I have never heard of black Americans going missing, and I am wondering whether Oprah was manipulated into going to Yosemite in order to attract more Black people to these areas for nefarious purposes?

Yeah, and halfway between his son took his life.

He suffered a terrible loss, but he seems to be doing better and is even excited about his new project.:love:

That was an unfortunate tragedy.

I have watched his youtube videos occasionally, and am not sure at what point Huck (the dog) came into his household (after his son passed away?), but it is a joy to watch him interact with her in the recent videos. He seems to be happier and doing better as Mariama wrote.

Other viewers have noticed the same and have written in the comment sections, how Dave seems more content and happy, and how beautifully he and Huck mesh together. Huck has likely helped him in his grief.

I watched another Missing 411 video from July 31st 2022 (Huck is co-starring again :-)), where Dave read a couple of letters from the viewers. I think the letters had some interesting points, that might be worth mentioning.

First letter (from 8:00 to 12:15) tells about an experience this ex-nurse had (the name is not mentioned, but I gathered that it was a woman, as she describes being outside in pyjamas at one point, and not wanting to be seen), which happened after receiving a kitten from a homeless man (she also tends to feed stray cats).

One night she goes outside to feed a cat at 3 am. Before she gets back to the house, she hears a kitten cry in the bush outside of her yard, and her dog starts acting up. The next thing she knows, the kitten cries come from a bush further away. This keeps repeating, until she realises that she has ended up near a swamp at the end of her driveway. There is a gate in front of the swamp, and the cries are now coming beyond it, by the water. When she is about to go over the gate, she gets this overwhelming fear to go home, like right now. She leaves, and does not hear the kitten cries anymore. Back home, her dog is freaking out in the backyard, she picks it up and they go inside. She is left wondering, that if something tried to lure him out to the swamp, how did it know that she had just received a kitten... :shock:

She remembered the incidence later, when she heard Dave mention another occurrence with kitten cries.
He concludes, "do NOT go out in the middle of the night looking for stray crying kittens".

In the second letter (from 20:18 to 32:40), a son described his mother's encounters with beings, who looked like mantises. The mother had had a fear and aversion to bugs, especially mantises, and at some point she explained the reason for the fear to her son. Apparently she had been repeatedly abducted by these type of beings/aliens, and it finally stopped as she ultimately figured out how to "kill them".

From the letter: "the beings are telepathically very powerful and can control your mind, but it is more difficult for them, if you focus your thoughts in complete and utter rage and a desire to kill them. You have to literally visualize killing them and focus all your mental energy, and they won't be able to control you. She said that they were just like bugs and their heads are soft, so she squashed their heads! She continued, that they had been meddling with her life for so long, she was tired of it, and wanted to put an end to it."

I remember Karla Turner and Laura mentioning as well, how getting angry at the beings/aliens/entities would make it harder for them to control you.

Last edited:
Another thing: Dave Paulides relates in the above video that hiker posted that he didn't get a film permit from Yosemite National Park which I thought was another interesting tidbit. Oprah Winfrey, though, certainly got one when she and CBS Gayle King decided to go to Yosemite a few years ago. And here is her reason:

So far I have never heard of black Americans going missing, and I am wondering whether Oprah was manipulated into going to Yosemite in order to attract more Black people to these areas for nefarious purposes?
I would say it’s not that black people don’t go missing it’s that they don’t hike/hunt as much as white people, so they aren’t in the same categories that Dave is tracking. He really only focuses on drunk co-eds, hikers, and hunters. He has also mentioned the large number of Native American women that go missing and has profiled a few.

But back to Oprah, her viewers were mostly white suburban moms so I don’t believe her visit to Yosemite would be done to attract black visitors.

Anyway, everyone is vulnerable that’s my point. :)

Not saying it's a 411 case per se, but there is a local mystery around the disappearance of a british professor at the La Silla observatory in Chile. He's been seen for the last time on Sept. 16th, and I've been told this morning that officially he hasn't been found despite searches involving helicopters, dogs, etc. (big measures have been deployed apparently). The region is very dry, and there aren't lots of places where to hide (the are shallow caves with petroglyphs nearby but one would assume that the place has been thoroughly searched). There are a few wild animals like wild donkeys, wild horses, foxes and pumas and according to locals, ufos, so who knows!
.https://www.eso.org/public/announcements/annlang22004-es-cl/
.https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11255027/Missing-British-professor-61-argued-PHD-student-vanishing-Chile.html

Not saying it's a 411 case per se, but there is a local mystery around the disappearance of a british professor at the La Silla observatory in Chile. He's been seen for the last time on Sept. 16th, and I've been told this morning that officially he hasn't been found despite searches involving helicopters, dogs, etc. (big measures have been deployed apparently). The region is very dry, and there aren't lots of places where to hide (the are shallow caves with petroglyphs nearby but one would assume that the place has been thoroughly searched). There are a few wild animals like wild donkeys, wild horses, foxes and pumas and according to locals, ufos, so who knows!
.https://www.eso.org/public/announcements/annlang22004-es-cl/
.https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11255027/Missing-British-professor-61-argued-PHD-student-vanishing-Chile.html
I saw that just the other day and it captured my attention, and I actually thought about the missing 411 idea as well. Specially because it has been such a long time and because he knew the area decently well, from what is being reported. I am pasting some of the article for reference.

Mr Marsh's clothes and other belongings were found in his room after he was reported missing on September 16.

His PHD student raised the alarm after he didn't show up to begin observations at the observatory as arranged following a night's sleep two days after their arrival in Chile on September 14.

It emerged at the weekend Mr Marsh's room keys had been found between his accommodation and the telescope, although police have not released any further details on exactly where they were located.

Colleague Odette Toloza, currently working in Germany, described Mr Marsh as 'the best in his field' in an interview after he vanished.

Telling a Chilean TV channel how she found about the disappearance, she said: 'Tom has been to La Silla several times as part of his work and knows the area very well.

'He was due to carry out astronomical observations over four nights this time round and stay till Tuesday or Wednesday of this week.

'The importance to him of La Silla is the instrument speed there and how quickly they can take images.

'Every time he goes he uses the opportunity to take his students and this time he went with a first-year postgraduate student.

'There's always a routine and a protocol and when you arrive at the observatory you always know when you have to go and calibrate instruments.

'The student sent an email out asking relevant people if they'd seen Tom because they had to meet up to begin observations and he hadn't turned up.

'That's when we realised something must have happened. The last time the student had seen Tom was the night before when they went to bed.

'They were due to see each the following day to eat together and Tom didn't show.'
She added: 'I'm not clear on all the details but I know from the student that he asked after him at the observatory and no one was able to help.

'He thought initially he might be resting because they'd had a long journey from England and wasn't too concerned about the fact he'd hadn't showed for lunch.

'But what he did have clear is that they had to meet up later to carry out observations together and he sent out the email when Tom didn't appear.

'I met this student two weeks ago during a visit to the University of Warwick.

'As colleagues we've decided not to pressure him. He's a PHD student, a young person. You can't imagine being involved in a situation like this, of having to report someone missing and give a statement, especially about someone who is your mentor.

'The first thing that comes to mind when myself and colleagues speculate on what might have happened is a walk.

'The observatory has very nice walking areas around it and is a great place to see sunrise and sun fall from.

'Our first conclusions were that he went off for a walk and didn't return but it's madness to think that someone can disappear just like that and no one knows anything.'

Mr Marsh's family including his artist daughter Tabatha have made missing appeals online.

They said in an initial statement after he went missing: 'We are deeply concerned for Tom and miss him, and would ask anyone who may any have information on his whereabouts to please help.'

La Silla Observatory is an astronomical observatory in Chile with three telescopes built and operated by the European Southern Observatory, an intergovernmental research organisation made up of 16 member states for ground-based astronomy.

The observatory is one of the largest in the Southern Hemisphere. It is located around 95 miles northeast of the city of Serena at the outskirts of the Atacama Desert, one of the driest and remotest places in the world.

It has been a rather long time, and it's not like he didn't know where he was, I am pasting the text from the article for reference it really is a strange case.

'As colleagues we've decided not to pressure him. He's a PHD student, a young person. You can't imagine being involved in a situation like this, of having to report someone missing and give a statement, especially about someone who is your mentor.

'The first thing that comes to mind when myself and colleagues speculate on what might have happened is a walk.

'The observatory has very nice walking areas around it and is a great place to see sunrise and sun fall from.

'Our first conclusions were that he went off for a walk and didn't return but it's madness to think that someone can disappear just like that and no one knows anything.'

Mr Marsh's family including his artist daughter Tabatha have made missing appeals online.

They said in an initial statement after he went missing: 'We are deeply concerned for Tom and miss him, and would ask anyone who may any have information on his whereabouts to please help.'

La Silla Observatory is an astronomical observatory in Chile with three telescopes built and operated by the European Southern Observatory, an intergovernmental research organisation made up of 16 member states for ground-based astronomy.

The observatory is one of the largest in the Southern Hemisphere. It is located around 95 miles northeast of the city of Serena at the outskirts of the Atacama Desert, one of the driest and remotest places in the world.

From Quebec, Canada (just north of Ottawa) - When I first heard of this story, I didn't initially think it was a "Missing 411" but since it's been 10 days and this man travelled such a short distance with no trace of the vehicle, I'm inclined to think it may be:
For more than a week, officers from the Sûreté du Québec and the MRC des Pontiac have searched the area, going door-to-door. Officials and residents have been searching the woods as well. So far, they have no leads and say his vehicle has not been found.

From Quebec, Canada (just north of Ottawa)
This area does have some frequent encounters with UFOS and he chose to travel at night after leaving the Ladysmith hotel at about Eight in the evening.

Like the C's said be cautious of unfamiliar locations.

Though there are numerous bodies of water within close proximity so, we all know adapting to driving with alcohol doesn't mix and anything can go wrong with that option.
A: Climate is being influenced by three factors, and soon a fourth.
Q: (L) All right, I'll take the bait; give me the three factors, and also the fourth!.
A: 1) Wave approach. 2) Chlorofluorocarbon increase in atmosphere, thus affecting ozone layer. 3) Change in the planet's axis rotation orientation. 4) Artificial tampering by 3rd and 4th density STS forces in a number of different ways. Be vigilant. Be observant. Be cautious in your planning and be aware. Do not let emotional anomalies cloud your knowledge base. This is not a "time" to let one's guard down. Be especially careful of travel to unfamiliar locators, as well as sleeping in unfamiliar surroundings!!! You are being watched. Or, at least, it is best to assume you are, and act, think, and prepare accordingly. Remember what you have been warned about concerning attack. As you learn more and know more, you become more interesting... and, when your ranks swell, you are more vulnerable unless you are more aware!!
Q: (L) All right, were those given in the order in which they are occurring? The fourth being the one that's coming later?

But alcohol may be a more logical reason for his disappearance as there are numerous bodies of water near.

Strange days in Oklahoma with the disappearance occurring on the 9th of October!

Cortney Weil October 15, 2022
Police have confirmed that "multiple human remains" have been discovered during their search for four cyclists who went out for a bike ride in Okmulgee, Oklahoma, on Sunday night and never returned home.

At around 8 p.m. local time on Sunday, 32-year-old Mark Chastain, his 30-year-old brother Billy Chastain, 32-year-old Mike Sparks, and 29-year-old Alex Stevens headed out for a bike ride and then seemed to disappear. The four were reported missing on Monday, and police have been on the hunt for them ever since.

The search took an alarming turn on Friday when a passerby reportedly spotted something "suspicious" in the Deep Fork River, about 40 miles from Okmulgee, and immediately notified police. Though police said that they have found "multiple objects in the water that appear to be human remains," they cautioned that they have not identified any of the remains and that there is no evidence of foul play.

"At this time, we cannot make an identification, but out of respect, we let the families know [about the discovery] before it was officially announced," Okmulgee Police Chief Joe Prentice said at a press conference. "If it turns out that these four missing men are the remains in the river, then the focus of our investigation will shift from finding them to what happened to them."

Though Prentice admitted that he has never seen a case of four simultaneous disappearances, he advised the community not to jump to conclusions.

"At this point, the evidence tells me I have four missing adults," Prentice stated. "I have no evidence there's any violence involved at this point. We always consider that a possibility in any missing persons case, and we're not discounting that possibility, but not persons of interest."

Meanwhile, family and friends have expressed skepticism that any of them will be found alive.

"I know nothing, and I'm feeling lost," admitted Jessica Chastain, wife of Mark. "I'm heartbroken. I'm sad. I have so many mixed emotions and thoughts."

Billy's girlfriend Megan Gordan shared similar doubts: "It's getting hopeless. I still have hope, but it's getting hopeless."

Gordan claimed that family and friends have continued their own search for the missing men.

"Just because [police are] searching doesn't mean we can't," Jessica added.

It is believed that the men may have made several stops on Sunday evening. GPS records from Mark's cell phone indicate that they may have visited a junkyard, a gas station, and a salvage yard. Mark last spoke on the phone around 5 p.m. on Sunday, the last time anyone had confirmed communication with any of the men. Though there are other reported sightings of them as recently as early Tuesday morning, none of those sightings has been confirmed.

"We're heartbroken," Jessica Chastain stated. "We're sad. We're just, the unknown is what's getting us. Like, we need some type of closure."

Police insist they will provide updates on the case as soon as they become available.

The new documentary gets released on the 11th November in the USA and can be bought on Vimeo on the 13th December.

Thanks, @Gwan. The trailer is very interesting. It has taken David a long time to reach this conclusion as a possibility that is more credible every day. I just keep looking to see more of the details of the "official" explanations. I think we have one of the most comprehensive views on this topic but I guess I may be a bit biased.

The new documentary gets released on the 11th November in the USA and can be bought on Vimeo on the 13th December.

In this new YT session (Nov 6, 2022), David leads off with the UFO Connection DVD, availability Nov 15th, shipped Dec 15.

David introduces classes - links on the YT site, which includes Bigfoot 101.

There is a bit on his son and others who take their life - men especially who do not reach out (the mental health crises in the U.S. is discussed).

Multiple letters are introduced (David mentions a close family members who seems to be gaslighting him to others - how family relationships are broken).

This recent missing backpacker is very briefly mentioned - being alone "bad news," David's underlining statement (so a new case to watch for developments):

Comments on Elon Musk (Twitter).

And then David introduces the stories of:

(starting 37: min.)
Vernon Bitner, 18 most, Dec 1927, Newville, PA
John Coover, 8 yrs, Oct 1943
Steve Stokeley 19 yrs, Aug 1972, Mt Jefferson, OR

David posted links to watch the first 2 movies for free.

2nd movie Missing 411 The Hunted.

1st movie Missing 411.

The links are from David's text description at his youtube page. Release date of 3rd movie now 12/12.

Originally the 3rd movie was listed with a 11/15 release date.

Back
Top Bottom