george van tassel, book: when stars look down

heinrich

Dagobah Resident
hello. i recently discovered george van tassel and his book: when stars look down. in there, i found an interesting chapter on the adamic and the human race, which could clarify the sayings attributed to jesus.
i got the book from zlib, now banned in france. there must exist other ways to get it.

This text is also available on the Web Archive:

I went there because the first version is heavily annotated with exclamation marks and severe underlining which hurt my eyes too much; only to find out that the Web Archive copy is taken from the exact same source material with completely the same flaws. The only advantage then would be the multiple download options with regard to formats.

hello. i recently discovered george van tassel and his book: when stars look down. in there, i found an interesting chapter on the adamic and the human race, which could clarify the sayings attributed to jesus.
i got the book from zlib, now banned in france. there must exist other ways to get it.

Ohh, I've been using Zlibrary to help create my own library, what an amazing utility :-D

I frequently have to use a VPN from the UK to access thought-crimes on the web, since we now have anti- "hate speech" laws restricting access to inconvenient historical facts.

I've got a Van Tassel file in my archive, I'll try to remember to come back and drop the link here once it's been uploaded.

Back
Top Bottom