I think Kanye West is one of us

I liked his first two albums and a few songs off his third but after that he really started sucking imo..

Not a big fan, but there is an intersting article on VC about him being a victim of MKULTRA. I know that his erratic behavior on Twitter can be interpreted more conventionally (even as a weird PR stunt), but it kind of makes sense when taking into the account his family environment.

Mister West is in the news again, this time over some alleged antisemitic comments.

The ‘Gold Digger’ rapper was recently blocked from Instagram and Twitter for anti-Semitic posts and he’s been left unimpressed at the response to his controversial comments, which came in the wake of a row over him wearing a ‘White Lives Matters’ t-shirt during Paris Fashion Week.

Speaking on Revolt TV’s ‘Drink Champs’ podcast, he moaned: “They blocked me out. The Jewish media blocked me out.

“This s*** lit. I’m lit, right? I’m lit. I’m lit, you know what I’m saying?”

Kanye accused Jewish people of having “owned the Black voice” and warned they had “poked the bear too f—— long”.

He said: “Either it’s through us wearing the Ralph Lauren shirt, or it’s all of us being signed to a record label, or having a Jewish manager, or being signed to a Jewish basketball team, or doing a movie on a Jewish platform like Disney. [People are] used to getting screwed by the Jewish media.”

The 45-year-old star — who has four children with ex-wife Kim Kardashian — then blasted JP Morgan Chase following the bank’s decision to ask him to take his business elsewhere.

He claimed: “I put US$140 million into JPMorgan, and they treated me like s—“.

“So if JP Morgan Chase is treating me like that, how they treating the rest of y’all? I am outraged.

“[They] told Candace Owens she couldn’t hang out with [me].”

The ‘Runaway’ rapper was blocked from Twitter hours after Instagram had done the same for a widely-condemned tweet, which was removed by the platform.

He had written: “I’m a bit sleepy tonight but when I wake up I’m going death con 3 On Jewish people. The funny thing is I actually can’t be Anti Semitic because black people are actually Jew also You guys have toyed with me and tried to black ball anyone whoever opposes your agenda.”

Funny how J.P. Morgan kept Epstein as a client in spite of all his, uh, "controversies." I mean it's not funny at all since we know what that's about, but you know what I mean. People get paid to talk about white people the same way that Kanye talked about the Jews. There's clearly one set of rules for the power players and one set for everyone else. Remember the Canadian trucker convoy and their donors? They had bank accounts frozen for sending $20 to a protest trust and were prevented from feeding their families, all because they didn't want to be forced to take an mRNA injection.

(The offending WLM t-shirt btw:)
1665974620303.png

He has been making the rounds lately, despite all the hate.. I think it's very meaningful for a lot of people for Kanye to be speaking so clearly about tabu topics.

He recently also spoke against the George Floyd story, and they're already associating him with white supremacist extremist groups. Which is what has become the way that dissenting thought are dealt with in the US... you're a nazi, ironically enough, those same people doing the condemnation, have no issue with sending all of our money for nazi's in Ukraine.

He's not a deep thinker in my opinion, but he is correct a lot about a lot of things. I recently watched a video analyzing his body language in the interview he had with Tucker Carlson, and it was interesting, it was mentioned elsewhere in the forum, but I think it fits in this discussion, here is the link.

Mister West is in the news again, this time over some alleged antisemitic comments.

Funny how J.P. Morgan kept Epstein as a client in spite of all his, uh, "controversies." I mean it's not funny at all since we know what that's about, but you know what I mean. People get paid to talk about white people the same way that Kanye talked about the Jews. There's clearly one set of rules for the power players and one set for everyone else. Remember the Canadian trucker convoy and their donors? They had bank accounts frozen for sending $20 to a protest trust and were prevented from feeding their families, all because they didn't want to be forced to take an mRNA injection.

(The offending WLM t-shirt btw:)
View attachment 65597
He recently did the Lex Fridman podcast, and at one point as "Ye" was talking about "Jews" who were responsible for bad things in his life, Lex told him to "say their names" because when you just refer to them as Jews, you absolve them of personal responsibility for what they did and shift it onto an entire group that are not responsible.

I am no longer convinced that Kanye is "one of us" but still think it's possible. It's clear he has become paranoid after so many "friends" and hangers-on have used him for access and money. He hasn't taken his meds in years, and Lex seemed to reveal how narcissistic Ye is (the meds made him fat and he ain't having that) - but that could also be born out of how much smoke has been blown up his ass over the years. He seems deeply lonely and pretty damaged with, as he himself said, no one looking out for him except Ye.

Not a big fan, but there is an intersting article on VC about him being a victim of MKULTRA. I know that his erratic behavior on Twitter can be interpreted more conventionally (even as a weird PR stunt), but it kind of makes sense when taking into the account his family environment.

This is a very valiant point to consider, imo. Usually these people are heavily programmed to act the persona they are supposed to represent.
And how is it that suddenly they say 'all the right things' to appeal to people who know that we're lied to?

Of course we cannot really know for sure where to place him but I suspect him of being in the same group as a Russell Brand or a Chompsky, controlled oppostion.
If he's used this way he won't be conscious about it either.

Hi,

This may be a slowed down version of a typical interview. Lex sets a good pace and I feel Kanye is more comfortable here than others...

"They" say Kanye is doing all this (at least in part) to get out of his contracts...looks like its working so far as that is the result of what is happening

This is a very valiant point to consider, imo. Usually these people are heavily programmed to act the persona they are supposed to represent.
And how is it that suddenly they say 'all the right things' to appeal to people who know that we're lied to?

Of course we cannot really know for sure where to place him but I suspect him of being in the same group as a Russell Brand or a Chompsky, controlled oppostion.
If he's used this way he won't be conscious about it either.
His recent tweet confirmed that there's really something going on in that regard. Someone did a thread about a guy that West is probably referring as someone that forcefully drugged him:
Zrzut ekranu z 2022-11-04 22-53-24.png
Zrzut ekranu z 2022-11-04 22-53-51.png
Zrzut ekranu z 2022-11-04 22-54-06.png
Zrzut ekranu z 2022-11-04 22-54-18.png
1667599546386.png
Zrzut ekranu z 2022-11-04 22-54-28.png
Zrzut ekranu z 2022-11-04 22-54-40.png
Zrzut ekranu z 2022-11-04 22-54-52.png
Zrzut ekranu z 2022-11-04 22-55-04.png
Zrzut ekranu z 2022-11-04 22-55-13.png
Zrzut ekranu z 2022-11-04 22-55-22.png
Zrzut ekranu z 2022-11-04 22-55-33.png
Zrzut ekranu z 2022-11-04 22-55-44.png
Zrzut ekranu z 2022-11-04 22-56-03.png

Original thread:

Attachments

• 1667599509554.png
    1667599509554.png
    37.3 KB · Views: 13
Kyrie Irving gets suspended for tweeting a link to the movie "Hebrews to Negroes: Wake Up Black America" on Amazon and gets his shoe deal cancelled. Apparently the movie alleges that many Jewish people worship Satan or Lucifer. Maybe Kyrie should've tweeted a link to "Jewish History, Jewish Religion: The Weight of Three Thousand Years" by Israel Shahak instead. Jewish History, Jewish Religion - Israel Shahak's shocking revelations I wonder what people think about these attacks on Kanye and Kyrie.

Nike ends deals with NBA star over anti-Semitism controversy
The Brooklyn Nets point guard was suspended from his team after sharing a link to a film containing “false anti-Semitic statements”

Nike has ended its business partnership with professional basketball player Kyrie Irving, saying it does not tolerate “hate speech” after the athlete promoted a film widely condemned as anti-Semitic.

The clothing corporation issued a statement on Friday declaring it would no longer work with Irving, noting that it would not be releasing an upcoming signature shoe design, the Kyrie 8.

“At Nike, we believe there is no place for hate speech and we condemn any form of antisemitism,” the company said. “To that end, we've made the decision to suspend our relationship with Kyrie Irving effective immediately and will no longer launch the Kyrie 8. We are deeply saddened a disappointed by the situation and its impact on everyone.”

Irving has faced major backlash after sharing a link to ‘Hebrews to Negroes: Wake Up Black America’, a 2018 film which reportedly denies the Holocaust and alleges that many Jewish people “worship Satan or Lucifer,” among other odd or conspiracy-minded claims. His tweet sharing the film came under fire from his own team, NBA commissioner Adam Silver as well as advocacy groups like the Anti-Defamation League (ADL).

Though he initially reacted negatively to criticism and defended the post, Irving later deleted it and apologized, acknowledging the film contains “false anti-Semitic statements.” Before the apology, he was suspended for at least five games by his team, the Brooklyn Nets, which said Irving had refused to “unequivocally say he has no anti-Semitic beliefs, nor acknowledge specific hateful material in the film.”

Irving first signed a deal with Nike in 2011 soon after becoming the number-one pick in that year’s NBA draft. His first signature shoe was released in 2014, and the athlete has reportedly earned some $11 million per year from the Nike endorsement alone.

This "personal trainer" was also a client of Ellen (now Elliot) Page.

TMZ reported that the personal trainer was somehow successful in getting Ye institutionalised as the rapper was handcuffed to a stretcher and transported to a hospital. The mainstream media mocked Ye and insisted that he must have been crazy for supporting Donald J Trump.

People have recently learned that Elliot Page’s personal trainer is the same person, and they feel he may have gaslighted the actor into transitioning.

“Page has always been androgynous but it wasn’t until just recently that they started talking about transitioning,” one concerned fan wrote.

They continued: “It wasn’t until Page was 27-years-old that they even came out as a lesbian. Then in in 2020 she comes out as a transgender male, only a year after Harley Pasternak was recommended to her as Elliot Page’s personal trainer for Netflix’s The Umbrella Academy.”

“Page looks very ill and malnourished through the first two seasons. How is this possible when is this possible when they have someone who is supposed to be one of the world’s best personal trainers? Am I crazy or it likely that Harley Pasternak drugged them and manipulated her into believing that they were trans?”

Pasternak has worked as a personal trainer for a number of A-list celebrities and allegedly has ties to psychological operations, the Canadian military, and other bizarre operations.

Poor girl.

1668188281750.png
1668188682605.png

What do you guys think about Fox News reporting on West's trainer?:

Tucker on Kanye West’s “Trainer” Having Experience w/ the Canadian Military & Mind Control Drugs

“According to his bio Harley Pasternak, who has not denied writing these texts, once worked for the Canadian military where he participated in experiments that measured the effect of various drugs on the human mind.”

What do you guys think about Fox News reporting on West's trainer?:

Tucker on Kanye West’s “Trainer” Having Experience w/ the Canadian Military & Mind Control Drugs

“According to his bio Harley Pasternak, who has not denied writing these texts, once worked for the Canadian military where he participated in experiments that measured the effect of various drugs on the human mind.”

It's good that Tucker is reporting these things. On the other hand, I will never forget that Tucker denied election fraud taking away Trump's presidency.

Back
Top Bottom