I think Kanye West is one of us

Amazing Polly did some digging into Kanye West's handler/trainer Harley Pasternak.

That was actually very good, that guy gave me this Epstein vibe, encrusted into the world of influential people to manipulate them in the most effective way.

For some reason that song, Hotel California, kept playing in my head as I listened to the video.. "you can check out anytime you want, but you can never leave".

Here's another, albeit less formal interview with Kanye:

Wow. I was not expecting him to go where he did with that conversation. I quoted the transcript from the last third of the conversation below. He also relates that when we went to anger management after an altercation with a Paparazzi they basically just gave him medication.

If Harley was part of intelligence (right?) what kind of people you think are surrounding my kids? What kind of people you think are in that house? Right now my kids go to Sierra Canyon. It's a Jewish school that doesn't teach Christianity to these Christian kids at Christmas time. They're teaching Kwanzaa to black kids, they say "hey, this is your this is your Christmas." This is all indoctrination. This is all mind control. You gotta understand, like I'm putting... I don't believe I'm putting myself a risk because I think God uses me for a time like this. He put me in this situation and had y'all follow me from "George Bush don't care" to "he has had the best video" to now. For some reason y'all are interested. 2 Chainz said YSL belt buckle, well y'all think soul is looking like y'all. Y'all are interested for some reason and they wanted to medicate me every day. You realize, like, they could have just switched the medication and I wouldn't be here. And on the news they would have said it was because of a mental issue, right? I ain't never been back to the hospital since 2015, but every time they say I'm crazy it's just [that] I'm saying the truth. So what's the crazy part? Really, what's the crazy part? Really, if they can't scare you, they can't control you, they can't. They... try to suppress you, but that's how they try to categorize. They can't control me. You get what I'm saying? They can control Shaq, they could control Charles Barkley, they could control LeBron James, they can control Jay-Z and Beyonce, but... they can't control me. You see it ain't no name I won't name, it's up you know you, you know [what] I'm saying? And just for administer Farrakhan (of Adidas), I love you but the way you read that, I took that as a slight, you know what I'm saying? I don't, I'll take no disrespect with nobody, so let's get on the phone, let's talk that out. I don't care who you are, I ain't taking no slights from nobody, right? I ain't taking no slights (from) nobody. God is the only person that I serve. My mom ain't here, my mama was sacrificed. Me true, you understand? Yeah, Michael Jordan, what about him? His daddy right? Bill Cosby, his son right? Dr Dre, his son. You're out in Hollywood, a lot of people come up missing. Feels like it might be a lot of that in order to control. Traumatize. They want to monetize and traumatize. and God loved me, you understand? They hit me Gap, Adidas, all that away. Steel Forbes, who hate me right, had to write "net worth 400 million." Jesus is King. God loved me. That's more important thing in your life. That's the thing, you know what I'm saying... and this truth is going to be heard. I can't send none of y'all Meek Mills, y'all puppies got little Boozies, none of these names, none of these people that have to listen to y'all because they're dealing with... they have legal (liabilities?) I never killed nobody ight? I'm the p*ssy that never killed nobody, right? But that means I could say whatever I want and not go to jail. And even if they did figure out a way I'm still not backing down from what I said. It's Jewish people that did Bad Business. I'm Semite so I can't be anti-Semitic. They stole our history from us, they stole Who We Are. And it sucked. In Jesus name, amen y'all have a good night.

Last edited:
Most psychological conditions that are not psychopathy are physical deficiencies, if not often something far more profound and not quite a medical problem. When spooks are involved its hard to be sure though. Future historians will have material to work on for decades.
Not only does that man have an 'epstein vibe', he is probably one of dozens/ hundreds with a support network behind him that can provide almost limitless resources.

A big part of Dave Chappelle's monologue last night on Saturday Night Live was about Kanye West and Kyrie Irving. Caution adult language.
That was actually pretty safe... but he got to defend Kanye very well I would say... but he also played it safe with Ukraine, and he described Trump's popularity rather well I think.

I have always liked Chapelle, but his bias towards anything black is sometimes too predictable.

That Chappelle monologue on SNL was brilliant. It's hard to watch it because only bits of it can be uploaded online, so I've only seen what I think is the first half of it, but dayum!

The cancel-ators are livid! And the ADL is demanding satisfaction of course. Rumor is that the monologue Chappelle gave during rehearsal was a different one, which he switched out when they went live.

I'm betting that this heralds the end of MSM appearances for Chappelle. He probably knows that too, which is likely why he did it. He's had enough of showbiz!

And, of course, the backlash is more grist for the mill of 'the reality of Jewish ownership the media'.

That Chappelle monologue on SNL was brilliant. It's hard to watch it because only bits of it can be uploaded online, so I've only seen what I think is the first half of it, but dayum!

The cancel-ators are livid! And the ADL is demanding satisfaction of course. Rumor is that the monologue Chappelle gave during rehearsal was a different one, which he switched out when they went live.

I'm betting that this heralds the end of MSM appearances for Chappelle. He probably knows that too, which is likely why he did it. He's had enough of showbiz!

And, of course, the backlash is more grist for the mill of 'the reality of Jewish ownership the media'.

He’s pretty clever when it comes to riding the edge of what he can say and what he can’t. He’s been through a number of trials by media, but always comes out the other side. He’s the most successful American stand-up comedian, and has positioned himself into a place where it’s very difficult to de-platform him. His bits always revolve around a lot of truth and he’s pretty well educated on history and how the world works, and I think that appeals to a lot of people and touches that part of them that resonates with truth.

I also think the pendulum of wokeness has swung as far as it’s going to in the media and the populace, and it’s just starting to swing back the other way, and a lot of media outlets know they need to realign with actual popular opinion in order to keep their organisations afloat.

So, I actually think Chapelle is relatively safe career-wise and media-wise. For now, anyway.

One of Kanye's latest message:

1668546431935.png

In a lot of way Kanye's story reminds me the Dieudonné's story. Both are black, both criticized the part of Jews (Dieudonné impersonated an Israeli settler) both were called antisemitic and ostracized. But instead of backing down, they double down.

Maybe because they come from a once oppressed minority, maybe because they triggered a feedback loop: you criticize Jews, you get ostracized, which confirms your suspicion, you state this ostracization, and so on.

In the case of Dieudonné it went pretty far and it's been lasting for years: 80 or so court cases, hundreds of euros of fine, prison sentences, total ban from the media. The PM of the time even publicly stated that Dieudonné was the public ennemy #1!

Only time will tell if Kanye follows Dieudonné's path.

In a lot of way Kanye's story reminds me the Dieudonné's story. Both are black, both criticized the part of Jews (Dieudonné impersonated an Israeli settler) both were called antisemitic and ostracized. But instead of backing down, they double down.

Maybe because they come from a once oppressed minority, maybe because they triggered a feedback loop: you criticize Jews, you get ostracized, which confirms your suspicion, you state this ostracization, and so on.

In the case of Dieudonné it went pretty far and it's been lasting for years: 80 or so court cases, hundreds of euros of fine, prison sentences, total ban from the media. The PM of the time even publicly stated that Dieudonné was the public ennemy #1!

Interesting to see how, despite black people and their identity in the West being been almost deified since George Floyd and BLM, when their identity clashes with the identity of that other "certain group", there's a clear winner. The goyim are quickly put back in their place.

But signs are showing now that God's Chosen People might not have it so good for much longer. Most notably, China has never once bought into all this BS. They don't even pay lip service to honouring respecting Israel, let alone bow down to it like every other country. In fact their silence on the whole "Jewishness", which is such a tremendous cultural phenomenon and force in the West, is deafening. They've got no time for it, and plenty of contempt for it.

So with geopolitical tides changing as they are, maybe the time is right for people to also start popping up inside Western culture and "noticing", as they say in some circles. Who better than black people I guess.

One of Kanye's names is Ye (in the interview he said he changed it to his official name?), which is both the end of his first name and also related to his 2013 album titled Yeezus, which is a word play on Jesus. One of the songs off that album is "I am a God." Since then he's become far more vocally Christian, and now is speaking truth to power in a very direct way. In Eastern Orthodox Christianity the goal is seen to be to follow the life of Jesus, in a metaphorical if not literal sense, as they have a strong belief in deification of the person and embodying the energies of God. Of course we know the Jesus story ends in martyrdom, which, listening to his interviews, does not seem to be something that would faze or deter him from embodying his highest ideal.

I really hope for the best for him, whatever his mission is ultimately on earth.

I have always liked Chapelle, but his bias towards anything black is sometimes too predictable.
I often cringed when he makes reference to race (black bias) but now I'm thinking it's one way to keep him somewhat protected from the woke crowd - it could be seen as a strategic move on his part in terms of his message delivery.

Back
Top Bottom