Best Jokes

LoL :lol:

KamalaGas.jpg
And yet again it is impossible to discern a joke from what’s real.
Amazing, the show is really amazing!

Corona Cult Craziness - We remember

Not really funny... Kind of more "The Signs of our times". Especially it isn't funny, in the context of so called Modern Medicine = Huge, mega ridiculous advertising, sponsorships and the phenomena of cult dances in favor for experimental, genetic (never before approved) partially lethal jabs. (The dances of hospital staff reminds me of the saying "Dancing on your graves". It also reminds me of that Humanity's inherent love for song and dance which is universal, good and light - have been hijacked for extremely dark purposes.

The results of the Jury of 'World Medical Music Cult Festival'
Spring 2022

• Corona genetic Injections have killed (5-)20 million people globally (now more)
• Corona genetic Injections have destroyed (crippled) 65 million healthy lives, which they never can return back to.
• Corona genetic Injections have resulted side effects in 160 million people globally.

While the world danced/dances like maniacs, inspiring people to take further genetic injections.
I mean, let those crimes of boundless insanity sink in for a while...

photo_2022-11-04-18.26.39.jpg

Leans onto a famous German song from the 80s "with 66 year life really starts to take off"

The whole world is dancing to "Jerusalema" - now doctors and nurses at LKH-Uniklinikum Graz have also joined in the worldwide video trend. And in doing so, they have also danced off a lot of Corona stress. Made in Austria

"Let's rejoice back - let's vaccinate" - Made in Austria

There is one scene in the video, where dancing nurses had put on enormous butts - which connects to the illustration below.

photo_2022-11-04-18.56.39.jpg

:umm:

LoL :lol:

Wise Italian Grandfather.

Why Italian Fathers and Grandfathers pass their handguns down through the family.

An old Italian man is dying. He calls his grandson to his bedside, Guido, I wan' you lissina me. I wan' you to take-a my chrome plated ..38 revolver so you will always remember me."

"But grandpa, I really don't like guns.. How about you leave me your Rolex watch instead?"

"You lissina me, boy. Somma day you gonna be runna da business, you gonna have a beautiful wife, lotsa money, a big-a home and maybe a couple of bambinos. "

"Somma day you gonna come-a home and maybe finda you wife inna bed with another man.

"Whatta you gonna do then? Pointa to you watch and say, 'times up' "?

Back
Top Bottom