Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians

It so happens that this is no longer unusual. The lizard issue has already become vox populi. It appears superficially to denigrate conspiracy theorists, as if to (and not without reason, even if it is a kind of irony because there is some reality in it) point out that someone is evil (psychopathic).

The reality is that most people cannot even conceive that there really is a hyperdimensional reality where these beings dwell, that they are real. But making yourself look ridiculous by talking about lizards is part of the hypnosis and programming.

And much that we see in fiction, or is as it is generally said here, that many science fiction or fantasy authors are influenced by the Aryan mental projection group (Thor's Pantheon) or authors like Theodore Illion that through their stories teach us or show us that reality.

I can't find the session in the search but I remember reading that dinosaurs were an experiment of the lizards.
The website is about the Warhammer game, released in 1983, at least a decade before David Icke s first book. So it is original in content back in those days when there's hardly any info on the lizard and reptilian available to the public.

Also another reason I link it is because it has incredible amount of details, some of which align with what the Cs say. So there is highly likely to be some insider info dispersed in this game lore.

The website is about the Warhammer game, released in 1983, at least a decade before David Icke s first book. So it is original in content back in those days when there's hardly any info on the lizard and reptilian available to the public.

Even older is Conan the Barbarian.

Conan the Barbarian, fictional hero of pulp novels, comic books, and films whose fantasy adventures take place in a prehistoric past. Conan is an adventurer-warrior from Cimmeria who lives in the Hyborian age, an era that supposedly follows the disappearance of the mythical continent of Atlantis. Conan was created by American writer Robert E. Howard and first appeared in short stories published in Weird Tales magazine in the early 1930s.

Now if you see the cartoon. Pay attention, who are Conan's enemies.

Yes, serpentman (a.k.a lizard) from ANOTHER DIMENSION.

Hi MJF! My initials are also mjf and my nickname my entire life was mu. I’m not sure what any of this means but I was led to this page and wanted to say thank you as there are many syncs for me in here that help me feel much more sane! My kundalini awakened four years ago in Bethlehem USA after meeting my twin flame. Started painting immediately even though I had never touched a brush before in my life. I know now they are past life visions of Egypt, Atlantis, curse of oak island secrets, Rosicrucians, etc. etc. I have painted hundreds of paintings. I would love for someone to lake a look at. Maybe there is something in them. Again, thank you very much for this thread if not for nothing then at least the continued painting inspiration!
Hi @MFranzoni, I can see that this is your first post. So I want to invite you to make a introduction in the Newbies & Important Notices to All Members area. There we can officialy welcome you to the forum.

Thank you and have a nice day. 🙃

I'm sorry for replying rather late here but I once posted the following elsewhere (Aug 16, 2022):

A: Genus is family tree.
Q: And what family is it a family tree for?
A: Check your Magna for lesson.

In this specific case, it seems worthwhile to consider whether this publication was meant: Magna Carta Ancestry by Douglas Richardson (four volumes).

Reactions: MJF
I'm sorry for replying rather late here but I once posted the following elsewhere (Aug 16, 2022):
I take you point and, as I said in my article, I did at first think it was a reference to Magna Carta myself, but I am not so sure now. My original instinct was that Laura's family name of 'Knight' might have suggested that one of her ancestors in the 14th Century was an English Knight Templar who, on the disbanding of the order, married producing offspring. I believe Laura is, or was, favourable to this theory. I am aware that the English Knights Templar applied a lot of pressure on King John of England to concede and sign the Baron's charter that has become known as Magna Carta. This document is seen as a landmark in English civil history as it created what were intended to be inalienable rights of the ordinary man at a time when the feudal system granted peasants few rights if any. For example, it gave a right for trial by jury when facing criminal charges, which is still the basis of the English and US criminal legal system (to be tried by your peers - '12 good men and true' from Shakespeare's Much Ado About Nothing, 1599).

However, if Magna meant 'Magna Grecia' and the stories and myths associated with that region of Italy, then it opens up a much older potential bloodline from which Laura may descend. When I saw the name 'Genus' (a mythical figure who begat giant sons) linked with the Cabiri gods (alien greys), this led me to think of the giants of history and the Orions' attempts to recreate the Nephilim. You may recall that Laura at the beginning of this thread wanted to investigate C's references to a special bloodline that she may be descended from. Hence, I thought it appropriate to explore this possible link. I could be completely wrong of course.

However, remember that the biblical Abraham fathered two separate bloodlines through Sarah {Nefertiti - herself a special large-skulled hybrid) and her daughter (and Akhenaten's too) Kore/Meritaten, who the C's say was the last of the Perseid bloodline. If Abraham or Abram was in fact 'Brahna' or the basis of the Celtic god Bran of the talking head, then we see that he too was most probably of a special bloodline according to the C's that included Nephilim genetics:
Session 19 April 1997:

Q: Am I correct in my assessment that the origin of the Grail stories was the story of the Head of Bran?

A: But what was the "origin" of Brahna?

Q: Well, from the way I am interpreting what I have found, I have two possibilities: One is the Celts from Kantek, and two: a Nephilim hybrid.

A: Could be one and the same.

Q: Well, from what you have said in prior sessions, these bloodlines can be of positive or negative orientation, a duality, and that they lead to super-secret power sources. Is that correct?

A: Well, the duality is existent concommitantly through all bloodlines, but in the so-called Celts, it is more pronounced, therefore, there are more vivid power cells and centres.

Note that the C's also spoke of the shared origins of the Essenes and Celts in the same session:

Q: Okay, I will keep digging. How can I find if there is going to be a connection between the Aryan/Jewish bloodline of Jesus and the Merovingian/Plantagenet bloodline? Does it exist?

A: Only to the extent of the shared origins of the Essenes and the Celts.

The similarity between the name Essene and the Esseseni (new grey-alien human hybrids) also made me wonder if the Essenes may have been an earlier generation of hybrids that enjoyed a shared origin with the Celts (was Abraham a Celt with Nephilim genetics and was Akhenaten descended from the ancient Essenes?). Esseseni also seems close etymologically speaking to "Essenoi”. Laurence Gardner noted the title “Essene” may likely have derived from the Aramaic word “Assaya”, meaning “physician,” (think also here of the Therapeutae of Alexandria in Egypt, who were noted physicians), which corresponded to the Greek word “Essenoi”.

And as to giants, the C's told us:

Q: Were the Celts the tall blonds known as the 'Sons of Anak,' who ruled over the Sumerians as described by Sitchen?

A: "Celts" are what remains of the original prototype.
[MJF: suggesting they became somewhat smaller.]

Laura also once mentioned the Celts in conjunction with the Trojans, who we know came from Eastern England but may have ended up as refugees in Asia Minor (did they become the Hittites?) after the fall of Troy:

Q: The chief thing I noticed about Arcadia was, the Arcadians were the enemies of the Trojans, they were the creators of the Trojan Horse - a huge deception... and the Celts are supposed to be the descendants of the refugees from Troy.
As to the Hittites, the C's suggested that they had had a genetic tweak made to them by STS forces:

Session 20 August 2001:

Q: All right, first question is, what is the origin of the Levites?
A: Hittites Moon Worshippers.
Q: Well, before the Hittites became Hittites, what were they?
A: Indo-europeans.
Q: What was the source of the Indo-europeans?
A: Aryan sub-race.
Q: Is there any other group the Aryans mixed with to produce the Indo-Europeans?
A: Fourth Density genetic tweak.
Q: Was Abraham a Levite?
A: Yes.
Q: Was Sarah Nefertiti?
A: Yes.
Q What was the reason for the strange skull shape of Nefertiti and her family?
A: Genetic tweak.
Q: Was this 4th density genetic tweak done by STS or STO?
A: STS

As you can see, the Hittites were Indo-Europeans like the Celts, but they would eventually spawn the Levites, who, as we know. were warrior monks who guarded and carried the Ark of the Covenant after the Exodus (or possibly even before).

The C's also suggested there may be some link between the Hittites and the Scythian Celts (such as Sargon the Great), even if they were not actually one and the same people:​

Q: (L) Were the Hittites a genetically altered group of Scythians?
A: Close.

I hope to have more to say on this issue in an upcoming post.

Finally, the C's also made a strange comment about the bloodlines of those involved with the Nordic Covenant, which may be the special bloodline we are concerned with (Odin's Children?)​

Session 2 January 1999:

Q: Well, let me get to some of these other questions. Previously you said that the central thing about the Nordic Covenant was that there were bloodlines that extend off the planet. From what I understand, all humans on the planet have bloodlines that extend off the planet. In what sense did you mean this about the Nordic Covenant; that the bloodlines extend off the planet?

A: Not all so recent, not all so “pure.”

Q: In the sense of recent, how recent do you mean?

A: Speculate, using your transcripts.

"Not all so pure" would seem to suggest the kind of genetic tampering the Cabiri (Greys) have got up to and the genetic tweaks mentioned above concerning the Hittites.​

Much food for thought. I would certainly appreciate hearing people's views and theories on these points.

There seems to be a slight misunderstanding at play here. The work I referenced is entitled Magna Carta Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families - New Greatly Expanded 2011 Edition, Vols. 1, 2, 3 & 4 Paperback – January 1, 2011. The Amazon description reads as follows (bold, mine):
This book provides detailed information about descents from the famous Magna Carta Barons of 1215 for over 200 individuals who emigrated from the British Isles to the North American colonies in the 17th Century. It combines research in original records with the use of published literature to provide well documented ancestral lines for American colonists with Magna Carta ancestry. Magna Carta Ancestry includes all known descents for seventeenth-century colonists from the 25 barons who served as sureties for Magna Carta (or Great Charter), a charter of liberties granted by King John of England at Runnymede in 1215. It features hundreds of biographical summaries as well as over 18,000 citations to published materials, making it the most documented source book of its kind. The format and extensive cross-referencing make the text simple to follow. In addition, the book contains a massive 93-page bibliography – probably the most exhaustive listing of medieval genealogy and history ever published – a full English translation of Magna Carta, and an index of over 18,000 entries.
So there's only a sideways connection with the original charter of liberties, also called Magna Charta.

Thank you again for providing a link to this extract from the 12 July 1997 session transcript. I was rather taken by Skyfarmr's comments on the famous cryptic headstone of Dame Marie de Nègre d’Ables, Marquise de Blanchefort, which we have discussed before on this thread, since, like me, he thought the image of the spider was more like that of an octopus. He linked the figure of the octopus with the old serpent, the multi-headed dragon, the Hydra, the Leviathan and by extension the New World Order - which leads us to the Rosicrucians and the Illuminati.​

tombstone-2.jpg
Skyfarmr

"his section of the transcript piqued my curiosity.

Laura said:
July 12, 1997
Frank, Laura, Alice
[...]
Q: Okay, what is this P-S related to that appears on the stone slab from the Rennes le Chateau churchyard? Everybody is talking about the "Priory of Sion." But, what does this P-S mean? Is that it?

A: Look into ancient tongues...

Q: Ancient tongues? Get me a little closer to it!

A: Swords, daggers pierce...

Q: Is this P-S something about "Percy?" Swords, daggers, pierce... Damascus? Damascus steel?

A: Search for learning.

Q: Okay. Now, I have got this "Et in Arcadia ego" rearranged to "Tiena arca Ida geo." Am I onto something here, or am I nowhere near it?

A: Close.

Q: And we have the Rho-Chi for Rosy Cross, and we have the Ida, which is Tejeda on Tenerife, and we have the REDDIS, which I am interpreting as Rhedae, or Rhea, which is another name for Ceres or Demeter, and REGIS as Dionysus, one being the earth and the other being the spirit, and the CELLIS being the feminine principle, and the Arcis being the masculine principle... and then we have this Prae-cum which is above the spider image. Why is the arrow pointing from the P-S down to the spider? What is the spider?

A: You know of the spider!

Q: Well, yes, but I know what I know, but I don't know if I am getting anywhere!

A: You will when you connect "the dots."

Q: Connect the dots... My God! Swords, daggers.... I GET IT!

A: It is the "destiny!"

Q: Yeah! I just got the image of the "Piercing of the spider," rather like pinning it to a piece of paper as a specimen where it can no longer spin its web and entrap!!!

After searching for "stone slab from the Rennes le Chateau churchyard", I found this image that seems to be what Laura was deciphering.

tombstone-2.jpg

retrieved from this site: Assorted Topics

After looking at the "spider" for a while it actually looks more like an octopus, to me.

So did a little searching about octopus, and a hit for illuminati came up and found some interesting connections put together on the BeforeItsNews site.

The Sign Of Leviathan
Saturday, December 6, 2014 4:24

[snipped...Very interesting correlations the author makes regarding Hollywood's incorporation of the octopus symbolism in heroic movies]
From the ancient writings of the prophets, including the Book of Enoch, and from many books of the Bible, we read about the old serpent, the multi-headed dragon, the Hydra, the Leviathan. In Jewish cabalism and esoteric mystery schools like the Golden Dawn, the Great Beast from the depths of the underworld is understood to represent the evil empire of the elder gods from a “time before time,” the so-called “kingdom of Edom,” that was defeated by God’s angels and cast into the Abyss so that the children of Adam could rule over the present reality.

However, these same ancient energies are implied to be lying dormant beneath the seas of chaos and are nonetheless being tapped into by those humans who choose to do the bidding of the serpent. Moreover, we know that these servants of Hell are channeling these energies to put themselves into power, and then using their earthly powers to summon the Great Beast up from the depths to rule existence directly through them in a “New World Order” that is simply a replication of the old.

The symbol of this new order anciently was a leviathan. Leviathans had been depicted in many forms, in some cultures this idea was shown as a gigantic sea serpent that was under the power of Neptune or Poseidon.

It also was depicted has a huge octopus and eventually was seen as a symbol of the Demiurge. The Demiurge was the subordinate or substitute of the divine. There was the kingdom of the Supreme Being, and then there was the subordinate kingdom that was raised from the depths and used as a substitute or perhaps even a counterfeit to the divine kingdom of God.

ANCIENT-OCTOPUS.jpg

The Octopus as a symbol of the Gnostic Demiurge, from Alpha Galates

The kingdom of the Demiurge or Leviathan was based in the material and not the spiritual. Therefore was seen as the kingdom of Satan or Saturn. The symbol of the octopus has been linked to Gnostic sorcery and the notion that a new world can be forged in the guise of a godly kingdom.

This new world or new dawn of time is to be the Age of Aquarius. It promises to be a time of the revelation of the method, the unveiling of Isis, and the eventual messianic legacy of fulfillment which for some means the second coming or incarnation of the messiah.

According to the followers of the occult, there are three gates that need to be opened to usher in the Age of Aquarius.

This will include a new world order, and a new messianic prophet who will unite the world after a possible global collapse. This collapse could be economic, political, religious, or a combination of them all. This new messianic prophet will be called counterfeit by those who know the sign of his coming.

Before he arrives there is to be a time of a great purging of human beings. They will be caught up in war, famine plague and pestilence.

It is believed that the period of transition between the ages extends many years,. Then comes the period of transcendence, which will bring forth great commotion and trouble from the depths of the underworld.

And we are living during one of these periods between the outgoing Age of Pisces and the incoming Age of Aquarius. That is the time when the Beast will arise and completely reveal himself from the murky depths of the many waters.

When the Earth progresses into a new age, there is a precipitation of incoming energies, causing significant variations in terrestrial occurrences. We can expect strange weather patterns, an increase in earthquake activity, and natural disasters unseen on this planet for thousands of years. The possibility of an asteroid hitting the earth is not out of the question.

We are on the threshold of a new era, but the birth of the Age of Aquarius will be attendant with toil and pain. All the prophets and messengers of light warn of cataclysmic Earth changes and an immense global catastrophe heralding the advance into Aquarius.

Of course, the ending of one age is also the beginning of a new one, but we should not expect overnight transformations. The supposed “dawning of the Age of Aquarius” in the 60s, like all false dawns, quickly fizzled out. The belief that we entered Aquarius and are now in a new era of universal love, peace and brotherhood is a delusion suffered by many adherents of the “New Age.” The grave mistake of believing that on a certain date the Earth, along with all humanity, will be automatically transformed to a new level is a serious misinterpretation of astrological cycles.

In the new world, with the coming of this new dawn of enlightenment that we have all taken part in, those who kill in the name of preserving an agenda make history. The surviving victims live in fear of the next time those in power go on a murdering spree. We are all looking for someone to save us from our peril. But we can’t be saved in ignorance. We have been programmed to be stupid.

Unfortunately, people have learned that it is best to play dumb and criticize those who try to be inquisitive. “Stupid is as stupid does,” you know. “Life is a box of chocolates,” and if you take a bite out of a couple of pieces, you can eliminate the caramels from the nuts. That’s the way they want it, and most Americans feel obliged to allow it.

Is anyone going to reveal that the zeitgeist has been hijacked by some demonic mindset, and that we are so caught up in anger at each other that we have no way of turning back?

lepoulpe.jpg

Symbol of NROL-39, a satellite launched by the National Reconnaissance Office

In Thomas Hobbs book Leviathan from 1651, that classic work on the philosophy of statecraft asserted that people will always fight with each other to their mutual ruin (what he called “the war of all against all”) unless an all-encompassing absolutist sovereign can take over and save us all from ourselves.

Hobbs proclaimed that this dictator must control both the power of the sword and the power of the crown and the mitre (the military power of the state and the ecclesiastical powers of the clergy). He will subsume every single aspect of society, including the people themselves, into the gigantic body of his empire, with himself as the head. This creature he likened to the monster Leviathan from the Bible. This man-beast was illustrated in the frontispiece to the book, above the words from The Book of Job 41:24: “There is no power on earth to be compared to him.” A special copy given to King Charles II showed the creature with multiple faces.

Now what does it say to you that a work of philosophy like this was presented to and eagerly accepted by the King of England, who is also a direct descendant of many of the power elite today? Do you realize that this book is still considered a classic and studied in colleges today as a legitimate ideal of how a state should be run?

[continued on next page]

I couldn't begin to analyze anything else on the stone slab and its relation to Rennes le Chateau, the Priory of Sion or Octopussy club (i must say though, there are many folks out there attempting to decipher this slab)

Anyway, this whole octopus symbolism was new and surprising to me and thought I'd share it.
It seems to fit the "destiny" reference even more so

Sott search brought up this thread regarding Casolara's octopus provided by Laura back in 2007
."

In the article The Sign of Leviathan, which
tombstone-2.jpg
Skyfarmr quotes above, there is a passage which states:

"The kingdom of the Demiurge or Leviathan was based in the material and not the spiritual. Therefore was seen as the kingdom of Satan or Saturn. The symbol of the octopus has been linked to Gnostic sorcery and the notion that a new world can be forged in the guise of a godly kingdom",

this brings to mind foe me Saturn as Cronus, the King of the Titans (Giants), who was defeated by his son Zeus and his fellow Olympian gods. Was this in reality a battle between two 4th Density Extra-terrestrial factions over the future of humankind? It also links perhaps with the story of the Watchers (the fallen angels in the Book of Enoch) and their human hybrid offspring, the Nephilim. There is also St John's seven headed beast of the Apocalypse, which recalls the hydra, the multi-headed beast or dragon defeated by Hercules/Heracles. This beast of the Apocalypse may refer to one of two beasts described in the Book of Revelation:​

The first beast comes "out of the sea" and is given authority and power by the dragon. This first beast is initially mentioned in Revelation 11:7 as coming out of the abyss. His appearance is described in detail in Revelation 13:1–10, and some of the mystery behind his appearance is revealed in Revelation 17:7–18.

The second beast comes "out of the earth" and directs all peoples of the earth to worship the first beast. The second beast is associated with Revelation 13:11–18 the false prophet

The two beasts are aligned with the dragon in opposition to God. They persecute the "saints" and those who do "not worship the image of the beast [of the sea]" and influence the kings of the earth to gather for the battle of Armageddon. The two beasts are defeated by Christ and are thrown into the lake of fire.

The C's did, of course, comment on the beast in the transcripts.

In that thread, there was also a much better coloured picture of the Mary Magdalene Grotto at Rennes-le-Chateau, showing her kneeling or squatting before the Tree of Life:​

1660653989840-png.62629

There seems to be a slight misunderstanding at play here. The work I referenced is entitled Magna Carta Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families - New Greatly Expanded 2011 Edition, Vols. 1, 2, 3 & 4 Paperback – January 1, 2011. The Amazon description reads as follows (bold, mine):

So there's only a sideways connection with the original charter of liberties, also called Magna Charta.
I take your point and you might well be correct about this Magna and its link to the family tree the C's have in mind. I don't know whether Laura looked into this particular work to see if she could find any American ancestors amongst the descendants of the 25 Barons who acted as surety on the charter. It is interesting how many US Presidents have had royal or noble lineages and how many have had ancestors who were amongst the Pilgrim Fathers (e.g., the Roosevelts and Bushes come to mind).

However, Laura's family name was Knight, which could establish a link with the Knights Templar who had a strong presence at Runnymede. My understanding is that they effectively forced King John to sign the charter against his will. Recall that his brother King Richard the Lionheart was a staunch supporter of the Knights Templar, fighting with them in the Holy Land and adopting their battle dress of a white mantle with the red cross. Recall also Richard's part with his father, Henry II, at the Cutting of the Elm incident at Gisor in Normandy, France in 1188, just after the fall of Jerusalem, for which the Templars had got the blame. The incident is also considered to mark the split between the Knights Templar and the Priory of Sion, with Richard seemingly supporting the Templars.​

We also know that Laura had a Knight ancestor who came to America in the mid-17th Century:

Q: I was only able to take the Knight line back to Abel Knight* who came to America from York, in the mid 1600’s. Is there some connection in York?

A: Further research is needed, and it is easier than you think.

Did Laura ever do this further research?

*The fact that his Christian name was "Abel" may indirectly create a link with another statement the C's made concerning the word "abel", which may in turn link Laura to the special bloodline the C's have referred to:

Session 21 June 1997:

Q: Funny spelling! But, what is the contrast between the concept of the shepherd and the agriculturalist? This goes back to the very roots of everything? There is Cain and Abel, Jacob and Esau, Isaac and Ishmael...

A: Are not you "abel" to figure this out?

As I mentioned in my previous article, "abel" is old English for apple linking us with the golden apples of the Hesperides and by extension blue grapes, which may be referring us to a special bloodline including that of the Perseids and "Kore" (apple core - seeds - DNA) who was at one stage the last living member of that particular line. Ishmael was, of course, the Egyptian Hagar's (Kore) son by Abraham - which the C's hinted was the true line of succession in contrast to Isaac's.​

Hi MJF! My initials are also mjf and my nickname my entire life was mu. I’m not sure what any of this means but I was led to this page and wanted to say thank you as there are many syncs for me in here that help me feel much more sane! My kundalini awakened four years ago in Bethlehem USA after meeting my twin flame. Started painting immediately even though I had never touched a brush before in my life. I know now they are past life visions of Egypt, Atlantis, curse of oak island secrets, Rosicrucians, etc. etc. I have painted hundreds of paintings. I would love for someone to lake a look at. Maybe there is something in them. Again, thank you very much for this thread if not for nothing then at least the continued painting inspiration!
What an interesting experience. Unfortunately, I can't really paint to save my life. Perhaps you could post a few examples of your work on this thread that might reflect things we have discussed on it.

Although people may feel this thread meanders all over the place a bit, I am in fact trying to keep to a road map allowing for a gradual roll out of information, which can eventually be pieced together to form a tapestry. Each post or article is intended to build on previous posts. If, however, I discover out of the blue an article which helps to expand upon what has been said, I will post this straight away.

The article I am posting on this occasion is a case in point and was brought to my attention by the author and researcher Andrew Collins whose newsletter I receive by email. In his latest newsletter promoting his 2023 scheduled tours of Turkey, he refers to a 2014 article by his colleague and co-researcher Hugh Newman (who like Collins appears on the TV series 'Ancient Aliens'). I only read it today and immediately thought I should post it right away because it contains many references to matters that I have written on in my most recent posts and establishes possible links between certain human-alien hybrids who were based in various different locations in the distant past.

When Laura wrote Secret History of the World, she noted the obvious similarity between Nefertiti's elongated skull and those found in Peru known as the Paracas Skulls - see DNA tests reveal that Paracas skulls are not human | Mysteriesrunsolved. She pondered whether the two cultures, one in Asia Minor or Mesopotamia and one in Peru, South America, may have been connected or had dealings with each other. Quoting from the Paracas Skulls' article cited above:
Interestingly, mitochondrial DNA, which is inherited from the mother, showed mutations that were unknown to any man, primate, or animal found on planet Earth. The mutations present in the Paracas skull samples suggest that the researchers were dealing with an entirely new ‘human’, very different from Homo sapiens, Neanderthals, and Denisovans.

The people in the Paracas skulls were reportedly so biologically different that it would have been impossible for humans to interbreed with them
[MJF: Thus, fulfilling the definition of a different genus]. “I’m not sure this fits into the known evolutionary tree,” wrote the geneticist.

Please bear this in mind in relation to all that I have said in recent articles when referring to human hybrids and special bloodlines. Newman's article deals with archaeological findings that suggest there may have been a worldwide culture (as also promoted by Graham Hancock) built around these beings with elongated heads (which would have given them a much larger brain capacity than ordinary humans). I am copying Newman's article in full below. Please note that I have bolded parts of the article that I particularly want to draw your attention to.
MEGALITHIC ORIGINS: Ancient connections between Göbekli Tepe and Peru

1670972579426.png
by Hugh Newman
Author links:megalithomania.co.uk
Published 29th March 2014 | 1 Comment | Articles

Link: MEGALITHIC ORIGINS: Ancient connections between Göbekli Tepe and Peru - Graham Hancock Official Website

At 6,500 years older than Stonehenge and 7,000 years before the pyramids were constructed, a cult megalithic complex sat atop the hills near current day Sanliurfa, in southeast Turkey. Göbekli Tepe was flourishing an astonishing 12,000 – 14,000 years ago, and today, the preserved remains still exhibits high degrees of sophistication and megalithic engineering skill. Back in the 1990’s when Robert Schoch exclaimed that the Sphinx could be many thousands of years older than previously thought, he was ridiculed. Graham Hancock’s popular theories of an 12,000-year-old Ice-age civilization were slammed. Now today, there stands a unique, and remarkably ancient complex that is shaking the foundations of science and history, awakening an interest in our human origins, and has been carbon-dated by German archaeologists to the end of the last ice-age. Game on.

In September 2013, I had the opportunity to go and see Göbekli Tepe for myself. I joined forces with authors Andrew Collins and Graham Hancock on a Megalithomania expedition around Turkey to investigate this enigmatic discovery. It was Graham’s first time there too and will be documented in his forthcoming Book – ‘Magicians of the Gods’. Graham was as astonished as I was. For such an old structure, the quality of stonework and abstract artistic skill, just seems like it should not exist. American archaeologist Peter Benedict first discovered something was going on there in 1963, noticing prehistoric flints all over the area. He also discovered some broken fragments of beautifully crafted T-shaped blocks with relief carvings on. However, due to the superior quality of the stonework, they were classified as Byzantium artifacts (1). Interestingly one of the stones that is now on display in Urfa Museum, looks conspicuously like one I had previously seen in Peru. In 1994 a German archaeologist, Klaus Schmidt, recognised the site as part of the ‘pre-pottery neolithic’ culture because this style of carving was similar to a site he had worked at earlier – Nevalı Çori. A year later, excavations began, although the general public did not hear about it until the year 2000, when it was documented in a German magazine.

1670972742028.png
T-shaped Pillars at Göbekli Tepe

What strikes people when they visit this site is the intricacy of the stonework, the size of the megalithic pillars, and the sheer magnitude of the man-made hill it was carefully covered with. The original construction was built on solid bedrock, then mounds were constructed on top of these, and further structures built on top over a period of around two thousand years, with the final enclosures containing smaller stones and less sophistication than the earlier levels. The larger, older pillars at the lower levels, show bas-relief carvings of various animals, reptiles, birds and serpents. Some pillars seem to represent strange, abstract statues of humans, wearing space-age belts, with long, bent arms and ‘H’ type letters (on every pillar in enclosure D). Most impressive is a strange creature in three-dimensional high relief showing beautiful craftsmanship and originality (for that period). So, there are three types of relief carvings at Göbekli Tepe. The 3D high relief, the shallow reliefs of animals, ‘H’s, and the humanoid arms and belts, plus a rougher style that occurs on the later levels, although incredibly, this still dates to around 8,000 years old.
1670972812630.png

I found the shaping of the pillars interesting too. Why choose such a specific design? An abstract construction that sits gently on the bedrock, in very shallow pits. Some of the pillars are 18ft high, with the top part of the ‘T’ carved to look like it is a separate block to the main pillar, although it is actually one piece. There are finely carved rims and shaping that reminded me of Tiwanaku in Bolivia. The largest limestone pillar is still in the nearby quarry, that is a staggering 24ft long. Another interesting aspect of the site are the unusual cup-marks that are found, mainly on the bedrock, but also on top of some of the oldest pillars, that may at some point, shed some light on the cup-mark phenomenon in Britain, many thousands of years later.

As part of the expedition, we also visited a Hittite site called Alaca Höyük, near Ankara, the modern capital city of Turkey. Its earliest inhabitants were the Hattians, who were earth-based goddess worshipers, with roots in the stone-age, who flourished from around 2350 BC to 1700 BC. Although much younger than Göbekli Tepe, the megalithic walls are indistinguishable from polygonal walls found all over Peru. The jigsaw, irregularly shaped blocks, with some weighing in at more than twenty tons apiece are a unique style that were once thought to only exist in that part of South America, but on my travels, I have seen them all up the west coast of Italy, on Easter Island, and in Egypt, plus they have been photographed in Delphi, Greece, Albania, Saudi Arabia, and Japan. Although separated by many millennia and vast distances, this style is possibly the most difficult style to accomplish, as each block needs to be carved extremely accurately so they fit together and stay together over the years, even through earthquakes. But at Alaca Höyük, and nearby Hattusu, they are not flat-faced walls, they look ‘puffy’, basically protruding from the joins, that some researchers say look like ‘pillows’. It’s a very childlike style, that does not seem to follow any particular plan, but it was a popular technique favoured by the ancient megalith builders. This begs the question, was there a global megalithic stonemason elite in prehistory? Did they diffuse this influence around the world and construct specific sites? And with so many similarities to sites in Peru and Bolivia, there was only one thing to do.
1670972891748.png
Top left: Cuzco, Peru. Top right: Western Italy. Bottom left: Alaca Hoyuk, Turkey. Bottom right: Casing stones on pyramid on Giza plateau.

Fortunately, I was co-organising a Megalithomania trip to Peru and Bolivia in November 2013 with David Hatcher Childress and Brien Foerster. David had just published a book called ‘Ancient Technology in Peru and Bolivia’ (Adventures Unlimited Press), and Brien has been studying the sites for 6 years. It was the perfect team to try and get some answers to this prehistoric mystery and look out for any clues that these ancient cultures might be connected.
1670972983013.png
Lapida funerary board from southern Costa Rica, with fine relief carvings.
On the flight to Lima, I looked carefully through my film footage and photographs from Costa Rica, where I had visited the previous December (2012). I went there mainly to investigate the enigmatic stone spheres, but while I was in the San Jose Museum, I was struck by some other intricate stone items on display. There are some beautifully engineered animal reliefs on some 8ft – 9ft rectangular stone slabs. that were only a few inches thick. Around the edges of some of them, there were remarkable carvings, that jump out at you in 3D. My attention was also drawn to a strange ghostly statue at one end of the museum. It had gormless eyes, broad shoulders and hands reaching towards the navel. The significance of these items did not jump forth until I had visited Sanliurfa museum (near Göbekli Tepe) nine months later. There, a famous discovery stands on display. ‘Urfa Man’ is just over 6ft tall with similar features to his doppelganger in Costa Rica. The ‘Balikligöl Statue’ (as it is officially called) was found near the ancient city of Urfa (now Sanliurfa), and is the oldest human statue on earth, having been dated to around 12,000 years old. Urfa man has no mouth and has a unique double v-neck style, looking a bit ‘Star Trek’, plus has a stump at his base as though he was planted in the ground. A similar base exists on the Costa Rica statue, and although there is a mouth, the arms and hands point towards his navel – a feature that also exists in Sulawesi in Indonesia, and on the Moai on Easter Island. This is a tradition that also exists in many prehistoric cultures worldwide, focussing on the ‘navel’.
1670973092492.png
Left: ‘Urfa Man, as Sanliurfa Museum, Turkey. Right: Statue in San Jose Museum, Costa Rica
After hanging out in the capital of Peru for a few days we headed to Cuzco, also called ‘The Navel of the World’. Interestingly, Göbekli Tepe’s name has a similar meaning and is one of many ‘world navels’ or ‘sacred centres. Cuzco is a megalithic city. Its foundations are made up of polygonal and precision carved stone, that is quite a sight when you first visit there. Even on the streets of busy Cuzco, you can spot relief carvings, mostly of serpents. However further southwest on the shores of Lake Titicaca, the strange ‘Chulpu’s’, that are officially circular funerary towers, are built of huge megalithic blocks and hold several ancient secrets. On high bluffs, always with a steep climb up to them, these towers are a mystery, made with startling engineering precision, obviously meant to last for several generations. The most famous example is Sillustani, a site I have visited many times. Not only does it have circular towers, it has a unique square ‘Chulpa’ that is made of huge finely cut polygonal blocks. The mystery here is that it is an almost perfect match of one of the platforms on Easter Island, some 2,600 miles away across the Pacific Ocean. Sillustani has several relief carvings, that closely resemble those at Göbekli Tepe, including serpents, lizards, foxes, puma’s and other unusual creatures. One tower that is partly intact shows a beautiful, but very weathered lizard that can only be seen at certain times of day when the sun reaches round to its location on the tower. There are several other examples dumped outside the site museum, next to an old Volkswagen Beetle and a camper van! Someone, some time ago, obviously spotted their archaeological significance and placed them outside to one day be exhibited in the museum, but they never made it inside, and are now suffering with severe weathering. However, they are still there and give a glimpse into the mindset of the megalith builders of this area.
1670973182147.png
Top left: Sillustani, Peru. Top middle: Cutimbo, Peru. Bottom left: Sillustani.
Top right: Pillar at Gobekli Tepe. Bottom right: The first artifact found at Gobekli Tepe, originally thought to be Byzantium.

Perhaps as the sun revolved around the circular towers, the reliefs get exposed only at certain times of day. Could this have been a useful clock, or had some other shamanic meaning? I wonder if Göbekli Tepe was used in a similar way, as whoever repaired the site and covered it with thousands of tons of dirt, may have wanted to keep the pillars, and therefore the reliefs, in their correct position, suggesting they may hold astronomical secrets that have yet to be deciphered. It is now known that the site was significant astronomically, due to calculations made by Andrew Collins, with his colleague Rodney Hale, that will be published in Andrew’s forthcoming book ‘Gobekli Tepe: Genesis of the Gods’.
1670973283183.png
A Chulpa tower at Sillustani with Lizard relief, Peru.
Cutimbo is another chulpa site further around the lake, about 25 km from Puno, the nearest major town. The stonework here reaches another level of complexity, with the beautiful ‘puffy’ polygonal stonework, along with some exquisite reliefs, including serpents, pumas, and even faces of creatures emerging from the rock, as though pumas (perhaps) were running towards you from the inside of the tower. Graham Hancock compared these faces to the stone ‘totem’ statue found at Göbekli Tepe, now in Urfa Museum, during his lecture at the ‘Origins Conference’ in November 2013. This inspired me to look through my Costa Rica photos, because I remembered I took a photo of a statue with a similar face emerging from its navel at San Jose Museum.
1670973372794.png
Top left: Totem statue from Gobekli Tepe. Top right: Statue at San Jose Museum, Costa Rica. Bottom: Culpa tower at Cutimbo, Peru.
Near the entrance to Cutimbo amongst piles of broken stone, a unique relief of a cheeky critter sits upon a lump of rock, that was once part of one of the towers. It looks like some kind of feline, but its unusual, elongated fingers are an anomaly. This one resembles the creatures on the flat megalithic slabs in Costa Rica, and the solitary high relief at Göbekli Tepe.

1670973473639.png
Top left: Close up of relief on Lapped funerary board, Costa Rica. Top right: Gobekli Tepe. Bottom left: Sulawesi, Indonesia. Bottom right: Cutimbo, Peru.
When we got back to the hotel, David Hatcher Childress showed me a copy of his popular ‘World Explorers Magazine’ with some photos of his recent trip to Sulawesi in Indonesia. I flicked through looking for further clues and the megalith statues look remarkably like ones I have seen In Guatemala and in Colombia. The quest was on. However, the last picture blew my mind, as the feline or critter of Cutimbo, had a close relation in Indonesia, this time it was on a gargantuan stone pot, with a beautifully carved lid, where the relief carvings can be seen. But it had an unusual face. The face that also features on the great megalithic statues of this part of the Bada Valley, as though it was designed to show the shamanic connection between the humans and animals. The earliest dating of the area points to a time around 6,000 years ago. The statues all have their hands on their waist pointing towards their navels and their faces and style are a close match those of San Augustin in Colombia, with some similarities to Easter Island. There are ‘elongated head’ statues discovered in all three of these places, suggesting cranial deformation could also connect these cultures. At San Augustin there is a statue that simply looks like a mini Moai, with the topknot or hat, the white eyes and a unique stance, but this one has fangs. These sites are separated by some 5000 miles across the Pacific.
1670973608274.png
Strange statue at San Augustin, Colombia, resembling a Maoi of Easter Island.
At one of the platforms on Easter Island, there is a low relief of a monkey, plus what looks like two humans (or possibly monkeys) with their hands held in the air, neatly capturing the style of Cutimbo and Göbekli Tepe. Several years ago, a site in Turkey called Nevalı Çori, Turkey, dated to around 9,000 BC, has a relief carving that looks like it was created by the same artist. although this one has a tortoise, or another creature lodged between the figures.
1670973670708.png
Left: relief on a platform on Easter Island. Right: Similar carving from Nevali Cori, Turkey.
At around 10,000 years ago in this area of Göbekli Tepe and ‘the fertile crescent’, domestication of animals and agriculture was developed. Analysis of the seeds discovered from the area shows that the farming of wheat was practiced at Nevalı Çori as early as 7,200 BC (2). However, farming methods were in full swing at around 9,400 BC, with the domestication of figs near Jericho (3). In the highlands of Peru, the same skills were being practiced, at the same time. Anthropological archaeologist Tom Dillehay from the Vanderbilt University revealed that the squash seeds he found in ancient storage bins on the lower western slopes of the Andes are almost 10,000 years old. (4). He also discovered evidence of cotton and peanut farming and what seem to be garden hoes, with irrigation canals nearby (ibid). Meanwhile, at Stonehenge in England, giant wooden posts were being placed in the ground 10,000 years ago. Evidently, something was going on around the world at the end of the last ice-age, that gives clout to Graham Hancock’s theories of an advanced civilization, as proposed in Fingerprints of the Gods. However, attempting to prove what was going on at this period is beyond the scope of this article. The relief carvings found in Peru, Turkey, Indonesia, Costa Rica and Easter Island, all raise some interesting points, and certainly indicate that some re-dating may need to be carried out at these sites to get some clarity on the origins of this ancient elite.
Who these people were is difficult to ascertain, but some controversial clues have been emerging from the ground for several centuries. For example, at a site about six miles from Tiwanaku in Bolivia, a 3-foot wide ceramic bowl was discovered that shows proto-Sumerian writing, next to indigenous Aymara script. It has been labelled “The Rosetta Stone of South America". Not only does it suggest Sumerian visitors once arrived on the shores of Lake Titicaca, it has now been translated, and the dating of the use of this type of script has been dated to 3,500 BC. What does this mean? It certainly looks like there was an ancient visit by Sumerians around 5,500 years ago, and when we look at the location of where this language was being used, suddenly we see a direct connection between Tiwanaku and the builders of Göbekli Tepe and surrounding sites. (Just as a side note, the famous ‘H’ blocks at Puma Punku look a bit like the ‘H’s’ on the pillars at Göbekli Tepe. However, this is a tenuous link, but worth a mention!)

1670973825827.png

1670973851534.png
The Fluent Magna* bowl showing proto-Sumerian script
* Note yet another reference to "Magna"

Arthur Posnansky the eminent archaeologist of Bolivia, dated Tiwanaku to around 17,000 years old based upon archaeoastronomy. However, since his initial deductions, this date has been revised several times, with the Fuenta Magna bowl possibly nailing down ‘a’ date at least. When you visit Tiwanaku and Puma Punku, they look like a cataclysm has given its best shot to destroy them a very long time ago, and with the evidence of advanced agriculture beginning in both South America and the fertile crescent at about the same time, we must reconsider the idea that perhaps the Fuenta Magna bowl, is in fact, just part of a long cross-cultural bond that had existed for thousands of years. An interesting pillar was also found at Tiwanaku that shows a relief of a frog, surrounded by two double-spirals, and what looks like lightning. Double and triple spirals are a symbol that has been found all over the world, most notably Malta, that has megalithic structures dating back to 5,000 BC.
1670974013904.png
Tiwanaku spiral carvings

In Coga Safid in the Zagros region of Iraq, and dating back to around 7000 BC an unusual, elongated skull was discovered. It was one of 27 cranially deformed skulls found in the area. (5). It is one of the earliest cranial deformation examples, or an altogether unknown race, that some authors suggest were the Anunnaki from the Sumerian area. Its dating is pretty spectacular for this type of skull. At around nine thousand years old, it is contemporary with Göbekli Tepe. It closely resembles many that have been discovered in Peru and Bolivia, including ones from Tiwanaku and Puma Punku. In fact, these long skulls (often with trepanning) have been unearthed at almost all megalithic sites in that area. Numerous small statues found in Iraq depict thin-faced humans with very long skulls, that date to around 6500 BC. At Kilisik, a site near Göbekli Tepe , a T-shaped artifact with what looks like an elongated skull was discovered, reminiscent of the anthropomorphic Göbekli Tepe pillars, with a date of 8,000 BC. Throughout Peru and Bolivia these skulls have been found in multiple cultures at different times. The Paracas culture along the west coast seem to be the most prominent, but skulls have been found at Machu Picchu, Sillustani, Cuzco, in the northern highlands area around Huaraz, and in Ecuador, Honduras, Chile and Mexico. In Colombia multiple statues of ‘long-heads’ have been discovered throughout the country, and at the San Augustin site, some of the ferocious statues depict rather tall heads. A surprising number of skulls have been found worldwide in the proximity of megalithic sites including Egypt, Mexico, Micronesia, North America, Ukraine, France, Austria, Malta and several more. (6). The long skulls may have been a sign of royalty, or some kind of elite, and some more esoteric researchers believe it would affect the pineal gland and enhance telekinetic abilities, pushing a strange theory in to the mix of how they ‘moved’ these huge stones. In Easter Island, there is a unique solo statue in the museum depicting a very odd-looking female ‘long-head’ and the legends there state that the Moai ‘moved themselves’, or were ‘hovered’ in to place by ‘Manna’.
1670974104004.png
Top left: 9000 year old elongated skull from Zagros Mountains, Iraq. Bottom left: T-shaped head amulet from Kilisik, Turkey showing an elongated head. Bottom left middle: Statuette found in Sumer. Top middle: Elongated skull from Puma Punku, Bolivia. Bottom middle: Two Paracas Culture skulls, Peru (Ica Museum, and Paracas History Museum). Right: Female Moai from Easter Island, with long head.

One final megalithic connection that has mostly remained unnoticed is the tradition of leaving the ‘largest monolith in the quarry’. In Easter Island the largest Moai never emerged fully from the bedrock and can still be visited today. In Göbekli Tepe the 24ft T-shaped pillar still sits in the bedrock half-a-mile away from the site. In Egypt the biggest Obelisk in the world never made it out of Aswan granite quarry. In Baalbek, Lebanon, a 1100 ton block sits wonkily in a nearby quarry; and last but by no means least, at Ollantaytambo, not only does a nearby mountaintop quarry still have many worked blocks, but the ‘lazy stones’ that never made it up to the main hilltop site, still straddle the road between the quarry and the ruins.

1670974193076.png
Long-head statue from San Augustin, Colombia

It can easily be argued that these distant cultures are divided by not only space, but time, and that they would have come up with these ideas independently. I’m not so sure because carving high relief, constructing polygonal walls, quarrying and transporting super-sized megaliths, altering skulls shapes over a lifetime (and many other points outlined above), are not things that that can be put away as simple ‘coincidences’ that any culture would just come up with, as they are all particularly difficult to achieve. Since the discovery of Göbekli Tepe, the re-dating of sites worldwide needs some more investigation, as this kind of sophistication, at this incredibly early date, could be the shake-up academia needs and may give us a new view into our ancestral megalithic origins.​

Addendum: April 14th, 2014

I (Hugh Newman) also made this discovery last night (13th April 2014): The surface distance from Gobekli Tepe (name means ‘Belly/Navel hill’) to the sacred centre of the Coricancha in Cuzco, Peru (also means ‘Navel/Centre’) is the exact same distance as the equatorial diameter of the earth – 7928 miles. It is probably the diameter from the latitudes these sites sit at too. The canonical number is 7920 which can be expressed as 8 x 9 x 10 x 11 miles = 7920 miles. I find this mind-blowing as they must have known this information 12,000 years ago.

1670974280270.png
References
  1. A. Collins – ‘From Göbekli Tepe to Stonehenge’ DVD – www.megalithomania.co.uk
  2. www.ndsu.nodak.edu
  3. www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1520057/Was-fig-first-fruit-of-mans-agricultural-endeavours.html
  4. http://www.megalithic.co.uk/article.php?sid=2146413380
  5. Welcome to Encyclopaedia Iranica
  6. Childress. D.H & Foerster. B: ‘The Enigma of Cranial Deformation’ Adventures Unlimited Press
Allowing Andrew Collins to get in on the act, I show below a photograph he took of Cavustepe in the Gürpınar district of Van Province in eastern Turkey, which houses some remarkable precision stonework, of similar style and quality to Puma Punku in Bolivia. Can this be mere coincidence?
Cavustepe-Black-stone.jpg

When Laura wrote Secret History of the World, she noted the obvious similarity between Nefertiti's elongated skull and those found in Peru known as the Paracas Skulls - see DNA tests reveal that Paracas skulls are not human | Mysteriesrunsolved. She pondered whether the two cultures, one in Asia Minor or Mesopotamia and one in Peru, South America, may have been connected or had dealings with each other. Quoting from the Paracas Skulls' article cited above:
Interestingly, mitochondrial DNA, which is inherited from the mother, showed mutations that were unknown to any man, primate, or animal found on planet Earth. The mutations present in the Paracas skull samples suggest that the researchers were dealing with an entirely new ‘human’, very different from Homo sapiens, Neanderthals, and Denisovans.
In one of the recent episodes of "Ancient Aliens", a strange man came to Giorgio Tsoukalos with a suitcase containing an elongated skull from South America. They (Giorgio and the man) went to the genetic laboratory and did a DNA analysis of this skull. After a while, a professor from the laboratory contacted Giorgio (he was a little shocked) and said that geneticists managed to establish a link between the ancient DNA of the skull and modern DNA in their database. The genetic traces led to modern people from the British Isles (Scotland, I think).

The long skulls may have been a sign of royalty, or some kind of elite, and some more esoteric researchers believe it would affect the pineal gland and enhance telekinetic abilities, pushing a strange theory in to the mix of how they ‘moved’ these huge stones. In Easter Island, there is a unique solo statue in the museum depicting a very odd-looking female ‘long-head’ and the legends there state that the Moai ‘moved themselves’, or were ‘hovered’ in to place by ‘Manna’.
1670974104004.png
Top left: 9000 year old elongated skull from Zagros Mountains, Iraq. Bottom left: T-shaped head amulet from Kilisik, Turkey showing an elongated head. Bottom left middle: Statuette found in Sumer. Top middle: Elongated skull from Puma Punku, Bolivia. Bottom middle: Two Paracas Culture skulls, Peru (Ica Museum, and Paracas History Museum). Right: Female Moai from Easter Island, with long head.

I'll add some important information on elongated skulls. Approximately 5 years ago, in the Russian-speaking segment of the Internet, information appeared from artifacts from Mexico (ritual knives, stone flying saucers, stone books, alien figurines), which have already been called "Mexican paleocontact" (or artifacts from El Toro).
In short, several thousand years ago, on the territory of modern Mexico, a contact took place between people and aliens, which resulted in a cult of worship of gray sights with elongated skulls. There are thousands and thousands of artifacts that people buried in the ground in a limited area in some areas of Mexico (the state of Jalisco).

Enthusiasts from Russia/USA made a site about Mexican palecontact with hundreds of photos of artifacts, 3d models and more - STAR «AZTLAN» – Scientific Team of Artifacts Research

A book was also released (available in English Amazon), there are many lectures on youtube (in Russian)

In addition, the artifacts were dated by radiocarbon (and other methods) - their age is thousands of years.

Here are some photos to give you an idea of what I'm talking about:
2022-12-16_132725.jpg
2022-12-16_132911.jpg
2022-12-16_133137.jpg

1526054108_f011a.jpg

f7710e0e8ca62fd988ad61ecc3ed3c7d.jpg

2022-12-16_133653.jpg
2022-12-16_133919.jpg

2022-12-16_134757.jpg

In one of the recent episodes of "Ancient Aliens", a strange man came to Giorgio Tsoukalos with a suitcase containing an elongated skull from South America. They (Giorgio and the man) went to the genetic laboratory and did a DNA analysis of this skull. After a while, a professor from the laboratory contacted Giorgio (he was a little shocked) and said that geneticists managed to establish a link between the ancient DNA of the skull and modern DNA in their database. The genetic traces led to modern people from the British Isles (Scotland, I think).

I'll add some important information on elongated skulls. Approximately 5 years ago, in the Russian-speaking segment of the Internet, information appeared from artifacts from Mexico (ritual knives, stone flying saucers, stone books, alien figurines), which have already been called "Mexican paleocontact" (or artifacts from El Toro).
In short, several thousand years ago, on the territory of modern Mexico, a contact took place between people and aliens, which resulted in a cult of worship of gray sights with elongated skulls. There are thousands and thousands of artifacts that people buried in the ground in a limited area in some areas of Mexico (the state of Jalisco).

Enthusiasts from Russia/USA made a site about Mexican palecontact with hundreds of photos of artifacts, 3d models and more - STAR «AZTLAN» – Scientific Team of Artifacts Research

A book was also released (available in English Amazon), there are many lectures on youtube (in Russian)

In addition, the artifacts were dated by radiocarbon (and other methods) - their age is thousands of years.

Here are some photos to give you an idea of what I'm talking about:
View attachment 68235
View attachment 68236
View attachment 68237

1526054108_f011a.jpg

f7710e0e8ca62fd988ad61ecc3ed3c7d.jpg

View attachment 68238
View attachment 68239

View attachment 68240
Thank you so much for posting this. I would have replied sooner but my house sale is reaching a critical juncture and I had to go up to my previous hometown to help my ex-wife with getting things ready for the move and to speak to lawyers and estate agents, which was all very time consuming. We will not know if the sale is proceeding until tomorrow.

As I have noted when speaking to Eastern Europeans, they are often better informed about these matters than most westerners. Perhaps this is an unintended consequence of the fall of the old Soviet Union, which has allowed people who were previously prevented from researching and discussing these matters publicly to partake now in such research and debate and to disclose subject matter that was previously kept under wraps by the authorities.

Southern Mexico was, of course, populated by the Mayans, with the Mexicana and Aztecs later moving into their territory when the Mayans ceased to occupy it. The C's have confirmed that the Mayans (who had some unusual genetic characteristics) had very close links with the Orions and the bulk of them would eventually be taken off planet by the Greys.

These are amazing photos, which I have not seen before. They definitely denote grey alien images, the Nephilim and flying saucers and other forms of flying craft.

The Mexican image below of various stone heads leads me to link the head on the second left and the one on the extreme right with what looks like a serpent figure crawling up the back of the skull with the figure found at Gobekli Tepe, see the top left figure in the second image shown below, which also shows a serpent crawling up the back of his skull:

2022-12-16_133919-jpg.68239

Sanliurfa%20museum%20montage.jpeg

Is this just coincidence? The serpent, of course, is a universal symbol of wisdom but may also link with the Brotherhood of the Serpent, the oldest known secret society (ref. William Bramley's The Gods of Eden). Moreover, the feathered serpent deity is linked with Quetzalcoatl among the Aztecs, Kukulkan among the Yucatec Maya, and Q'uq'umatz and Tohil among the K'iche' Maya.​

Quoting from Wikipedia:

The double symbolism used by the Feathered Serpent is considered allegoric to the dual nature of the deity, where being feathered represents its divine nature or ability to fly to reach the skies and being a serpent represents its human nature or ability to creep on the ground among other animals of the Earth, a dualism very common in Mesoamerican deities.

However, the serpent depiction may link more, I think, with the reptilian nature of the Lizard beings, or Alpha Draconians, for whom the alien greys work as assistants.​

And the idea of the flying serpent deity survives even to this day: https://screenrant.com/namor-feathered-serpent-god-black-panther-wakanda-forever/

The earliest representations of feathered serpents though appear in the Olmec culture (c. 1400–400 BC). The Olmec culture supposedly predates the Maya and the Aztec. This Olmec cultural enclave extended from the Gulf of Mexico to Nicaragua. Most surviving representations in Olmec art show the Feathered Serpent as a crested rattlesnake, sometimes with feathers covering the body and legs, and often in close proximity to humans.

For many, the Olmecs were an African people of Negro ancestry due to the negro looking appearance of many Olmec stone heads. However, many anthropologists disagree and propose that there were and always have been darker skinned people in Central and South America pre-dating the European settlement of the New World and the introduction of African slaves.

olmec.jpg

Quoting one commentator on this:

Were the Olmec people African? In the sense that they were relatively recent colonists from Africa then probably not. Were the Pre Columbian peoples of Mexico dark skinned with Black facial features? Well that may be a different story.

The primary evidence for black people in Mexico in Pre Columbian era are the ancient human remains found in the area. Anthropologists since 19th century have commented on the “negroid" skulls of ancient America found during excavations. The most important study to quantify this fact was Walter Neves's study on the Cranial Morphology of the Lagoa Santa. He took 81 Cranial Samples from North, Central, and South America and compared them to a world sample of 1,000+ modern human skulls. He found that these ancient people looked nothing like modern East Asians and native Americans and had more resemblance to Papuans, Andaman islanders, Sub-Saharan Africans.

This finding seems to tie in with what the C's said was the origins of the negro people known as the Nubians to the Egyptians:
Q: What is the origin of the Nubians?

A: Caucus range.
[MJF: Meaning they were originally Celts]

Q: How come they are so terribly black?

A: Genetic mixing.

Q: With what? Anything particularly special about them?

A: East Indian aborigines.
[MJF: Which includes the Andaman Islanders]

But this might also create a connection with the Atlantean race no longer extant, the Paranthas:

A: Race you would call "Native Americans," and a third, no longer existing race, somewhat resembling Australian or [Papua and New] Guinean aborigines, only lighter in complexion.
Q: Was this third group destroyed by the other two?
A: One of the 3 cataclysms.
[...]
Q: So, the Paranthas were the antecedents of the Abos of Australia?
A: Yes, and compare to now existing peoples of India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Australia, and New Guinea for similarities, bearing in mind genetic mixing and dilution.
Q: Were the Vedas written by the Paranthas or written by the Celts?
A: Descendants of Paranthas, as per "Divine guidance."

Recall also that Laura noted that the C's once said that the Black peoples had had a high civilization but were cruel masters of slaves and their present underdog status was partly karmic suffering for such misdeeds. Given the above, if the Olmecs were negros and used as slave masters over the Mayans by the Orions, could this explain in part their current karmic suffering. They would also seem to have had a high civilisation in Meso-America that predated that of the Mayans.​

You state:

I too saw that episode and you are quite correct as the geneticist did link the genetic DNA traces to modern people from the British Isles and it was specifically Scotland. I believe the elongated skull was from Peru but stand to be corrected. So, how do modern people in Scotland link with an ancient, elongated skull found in Peru? This makes me think of Laura and her reference to the "Scottish question":
Session 24 September 1995:

Q: (L) I am curious about what I call the "Scottish Question." Why is it that every time I start a paper trail on any issue of conspiracy, there always seems to be a link to Scotland and Scots?

A: "Celtic," what does it mean?

Q: (L) Well, the word "kilt" comes from "Celtic," but no one seems to know where they originated... they just sort of appeared on the landscape, so to speak.

A: Exactly!

Q: (L) Are you going to tell us?

A: No, not just as of yet.

Q: (L) So, there is some interesting connection! (RC) Does it mean "warrior race?"

A: If you prefer! We have close affiliation with the "Northern Peoples." Why? Because we were in regular, direct contact with them on Kantek, before they were "lifted" to Earth by Orion STS.

Was this contact also with the group of Kantekkians who fled to Earth by means of the Holy Grail or Merkhaba Stone? Did they also time travel and arrive in a different time period to the rest of their fellow Kantekkians who were rescued by the Greys and brought to Earth over 80,000 years ago.

Their reference to "Northern Peoples" here could be to the Kantekkians who they said took over the northern part of the Atlantian archipelago. Alternatively, if we adopt a modern reference point, it could mean the peoples of Scandinavia, Northern Russia, the British Isles (especially the Celts) and Northern Europe.

The Celts who occupy Scotland today are predominantly the Gaels (Scythian Celts) or the Scoti (the Latin name for the Gaels) who took over from the Brythonic Celts who had previously ruled over the Old Scottish Kingdom of Alba. However, Scotland had long been occupied before the Gaels arrived. Indeed, there is evidence of ancient settlements in the Scottish Orkney Islands with several Neolithic settlements having been excavated there in modern times, some dating back to the 4th Millenium BC. (See: A Brief History of Orkney - The Neolithic). The group of Neolithic monuments on Orkney consists of a large, chambered tomb (Maes Howe), two ceremonial stone circles (the Stones of Stenness and the Ring of Brodgar) and an extensive settlement (Skara Brae), together with a number of unexcavated burial, ceremonial and settlement sites.

D246_113_205_1200.jpg
Skara Brae
It is interesting that the people of the Orkney Islands are to this day known as Orcadians, which is etymologically close to "Arcadians". The Orkney Islands enjoyed a warmer climate than today just as the Hebrides (the Hesperides?) did off the western coast of Scotland, where much of Scottish Gaelic literature and Gaelic music historically originated, which surprisingly were sub-tropical islands in ancient times.

The Orkney Islands were for a long time ruled over by the Norwegians, so there are also close links between the Islands and the Scandinavians or Northern peoples. Indeed, one of the Sinclair or St Clair family (who had Norwegian roots themselves), Prince Henry Sinclair was the Earl of the Orkneys but owed his fealty there at that point in time to the King of Norway rather than the King of Scotland. I hope to have more to say about Prince Henry Sinclair and his links to the Scandinavians in a subsequent post.

Keeping with the theme of the Northern Peoples, the C's also had this to say about them in another session, which seems to establish a link with the Hyperboreans (Sons of the North Wind):
Session dated 19 February 2000

Q: What was the connection between the Hyperboreans, including the Celts of Britain, I believe, and the people of Delos?
A: Northern peoples were responsible for civilising the Meditteranean/Adriatic peoples with the encoded secrets contained within their superior extra-terrestrially based genetic arrangement. Practice of which you speak was multi-trans-generational habit.
Q: Is it the case that some of them communicated with higher density beings via Stonehenge, and that these communications they received...
A: Stonehenge used to resonate with tonal rill, teaching the otherwise unteachable with wisdoms entered psychically through crown chakra transceiving system.

Also

Session dated 4 August 2000:

Q: Now, I have this book entitled "Arktos." He says something here that echoes a remark you once made. He says:

"It is a very remarkable thing that enlightenment seems to have come from the North against the common prejudice that the Earth was enlightened as it was populated from South to North. The Scythians are one of the most ancient nations; the Chinese descend from them. The Atlanteans themselves, more ancient than the Egyptians, descend from them."

You said that the civilizing influence came from the North to the South. Of course, all the standard texts claim that civilization came from South to North, starting in Mesopotamia. Now, getting...
A: Okay, just a minute here. Thinking Mesopotamia is the beginning is like thinking that the beginning starts at the 12th chapter.

Given that the British Isles were under an ice sheet until the end of the last Ice Age, this suggests that the Hyperboreans set up shop in Britain, including Scotland, at some time after 12,000 BC (Stonehenge being built in 8,000 BC according to the C's). In comparison, the Mesopotamian civilisation seems to have emerged in the Ubaid period dating between 6500–4100 BC.

Compare these Ubaid female figurines below (with a clearly distinctive reptilian appearance) with some of the Meso-American figurines shown above (which may be contemporary). I think there is something of a similarity between them, but I shall leave this for you to decide.
OIP.X7h1DiGstso45iCu3Zwz2QHaI2

Ubaid Figures
And let us not forget the vitrified stone forts in Scotland mentioned in one of my earlier posts on this thread (See: Vitrified fort - Wikipedia):
Dunnideer-Castle-Scotland-vitrified-fort.jpg

The strange gypsy commentators who annotated their comments in the margins of a copy of Morris Jessup's 1957 book The Case for the UFO (Varo Edition) suggested this vitrification was the result of attacks by extra-terrestrial (or subterranean forces?) called "S" Men against "Terran forces". Were these Terran forces the Hyperboreans perhaps?

The C's commented on the book in the Session dated 4 March 1995:​

Q: (L) In the annotated copy of the Morris K. Jessup book, there were three people annotating: Mr. A., Mr. B., and one known as Jemi. One of the references was to the sighting made by Kenneth Arnold. In reference to that sighting, Mr. B wrote: "Don't worry, Jemi, those were LM ships not S men. They are an improved type and were on a training flight. That is why their leader interconnected their force fields, to teach them level tele-control without inducing a fear block." Now, what is an LM ship?

A: Light matter.

Q: (L) What is an "S man?"

A: Secret order member.

Q: (L) What is the secret order?

A: That is for you to discover.

Q: (L) What does it mean that their leader interconnected their force fields to teach them level telecontrol?

A: Self-explanatory.

Q: (L) Jemi's comment on Jessup's discussion on mysterious disappearances of persons throughout history is quite chilling. Written in the margin of the book was: "Hey, if he only knew why he'd die of shock!" To what does this refer?

A: We cannot reveal this at this "time."

In my next post, I wish to comment on the theories proposed by a most eccentric British historian, whose ideas may strangely tie-in with what the C's have said about the Northern Peoples or Hyperboreans.

I think you might find fascinating the story of the citadel found in a cave in the Grand Canyon almost a century ago, it had Egyptian hieroglyphics writing on the walls, even mummies and it was so massive that it could accommodate about thousands of people in it. It’s not a very known story.

According to the news papers back then:

“The latest news of the progress of the explorations of what is now regarded by scientists as not only the oldest archeological discovery in the United States but one of the most valuable in the world, which was mentioned some time ago in the Gazette, was brought to the city yesterday by G.E. Kinkaid, the explorer who found the great underground citadel of the Grand Canyon during a trip from Green River, Wyoming, down the Colorado, in a wooden boat, to Yuma, several months ago.

According to the story related to the Gazette by Mr. Kinkaid, the archeologists of the Smithsonian Institute [1], which is financing the expeditions, have made discoveries that almost conclusively prove that the race which inhabited this mysterious cavern, hewn in solid rock by human hands, was of oriental origin, possibly from Egypt, tracing back to Ramses. If their theories are borne out by the translation of the tablets engraved with hieroglyphics, the mystery of the prehistoric peoples of North America, their ancient arts, who they were, and whence they came, will be solved. Egypt and the Nile, and Arizona and the Colorado will be linked by a historical chain running back to ages which staggers the wildest fancy of the fictionist.”

Source: Underground Egyptian City In The Grand Canyon | Treasures In America

I think you might find fascinating the story of the citadel found in a cave in the Grand Canyon almost a century ago, it had Egyptian hieroglyphics writing on the walls, even mummies and it was so massive that it could accommodate about thousands of people in it. It’s not a very known story.

According to the news papers back then:

“The latest news of the progress of the explorations of what is now regarded by scientists as not only the oldest archeological discovery in the United States but one of the most valuable in the world, which was mentioned some time ago in the Gazette, was brought to the city yesterday by G.E. Kinkaid, the explorer who found the great underground citadel of the Grand Canyon during a trip from Green River, Wyoming, down the Colorado, in a wooden boat, to Yuma, several months ago.

According to the story related to the Gazette by Mr. Kinkaid, the archeologists of the Smithsonian Institute [1], which is financing the expeditions, have made discoveries that almost conclusively prove that the race which inhabited this mysterious cavern, hewn in solid rock by human hands, was of oriental origin, possibly from Egypt, tracing back to Ramses. If their theories are borne out by the translation of the tablets engraved with hieroglyphics, the mystery of the prehistoric peoples of North America, their ancient arts, who they were, and whence they came, will be solved. Egypt and the Nile, and Arizona and the Colorado will be linked by a historical chain running back to ages which staggers the wildest fancy of the fictionist.”

Source: Underground Egyptian City In The Grand Canyon | Treasures In America
I was aware of this story, which I think I first read about in Nexus Magazine a few years ago. Unfortunately, no one has been able to rediscover the cave Kincaid found and the Smithsonian today denies all knowledge of it. Moreover, it is not easy to search in the Canyon since it is a National Park and you need permission to explore the base of the Canyon. Hence, many observers today believe the story was a hoax. However, there is evidence that the ancient Egptians did send out expeditions to other continents so I would not completely rule out the truth of Kincaid's story.

There is a claim, for example, that the Egyptians reached Australia, leaving hieroglyphs on a rock cavern wall in New South Wales.
See: Egyptians in Australia

Egyptians in Australia​

A News Article - 1996​

Egyptian hieroglyphs found in New South Wales:

The hieroglyphs tell the tale of early Egyptian explorers, injured and stranded, in ancient Australia. The discovery centers around a most unusual set of rock carvings found in the National Park forest of the Hunter Valley, 100 km north of Sydney.

The enigmatic carvings have been part of the local folklore of the area for nearly a century with reports of people who sighted them as far back as the early 1900's.

The site was secretly visited by families "in the know" in the 1950's and fell back into local mythology for a couple of decades until it was accidentally rediscovered by a man looking for his lost dog.

The carvings are in a rock cleft, a large block of split sandstone on a cliff-face that has created a small chasm or "chamber" of two flat stone walls facing each other that widens out from two to four meters and is covered in by a huge flat rock as a "roof" at the narrow end.

The cleft is most cave-like and only accessible by a small rock chute from above or below, well disguised from the average bush-walker.

When you first come up the rock chute and climb into the stone hallway you are immediately confronted by a number of worn carvings that are obviously ancient Egyptian symbols. These are certainly not your average Aboriginal animal carvings, but something clearly alien in the Australian bush setting.

There are at least 250 hieroglyphs.

At the end of the chamber, protected by the remaining section of stone roof, is a remarkable life sized carving of the ancient Egyptian god "Anubis", the Judge of the Dead !

The hieroglyphs were extremely ancient, in the archaic style of the early dynasties.

This archaic style is very little known and untranslatable by most Egyptologists who are all trained to read Middle Egyptian upward.

The classic Egyptian dictionaries only handle Middle Egyptian, and there are few people in the world who can read and translate the early formative style.

Because the old style contains early forms of glyphs that correlate with archaic Phoenician and Sumerian sources one can see how the university researchers who saw them could so easily have thought them to be bizarre and ill-conceived forgeries.

The aging Egyptologist Ray Johnson, who had translated extremely ancient texts for the Museum of Antiquities in Cairo eventually was successful in documenting and translating the two facing walls of Egyptian characters - which stemmed from the Third Dynasty.

The rock walls chronicle a tragic saga of ancient explorers shipwrecked in a strange and hostile land, and the untimely death of their royal leader, "Lord Djes-eb".

A group of three cartouches (framed clusters of glyphs) record the name of "RA-JEDEF" as reigning King of the Upper and Lower Nile, and son of "KHUFU" who, in turn, is son of the King "SNEFERU".

This dates the expedition just after the reign of King Khufu (known in the Greek as "Cheops" reputed builder of the Great Pyramid) somewhere between 1779 and 2748 BC.

Lord Djes-eb may have actually been one of the sons of the Pharaoh Ra Djedef, who reigned after Khufu.

The hieroglyphic text was apparently written under the instruction of a ship's captain or similar, with the corner glyph on the wall displaying the title of a high official or chief priest.

The scribe is "speaking for his Highness, the Prince, from this wretched place where we were carried by ship."

The expedition's leader, as mentioned before is described in the inscriptions as the King's son, "Lord Djes-eb", who came to grief a long way from home.

The hieroglyphics sketch his journey and his tragic demise: "For two seasons he made his way westward, weary, but strong to the end.

Always praying, joyful, and smiting insects. He, the servant of God, said God brought the insects.

Have gone around hills and deserts, in wind and rain, with no lakes at hand.

He was killed while carrying the Golden Falcon Standard up front in a foreign land, crossing mountains, desert and water along the way.

He, who died before, is here laid to rest.

May he have life everlasting. He is never again to stand beside the waters of the Sacred Mer. MER meaning "love".

There was a moat around the pyramid called the "waters of Mer".

The second facing wall, which was much more seriously eroded, details the tragedy further.

This wall begins with the badly eroded glyph of a snake (Heft), with a glyph of jaws (to bite) and the symbol for 'twice'.

The snake bit twice.

Those followers of the diving Lord "KHUFU", mighty one of Lower Egypt, Lord of the Two Adzes, not all shall return.

We must go forward and not look back.All the creek and river beds are dry. Our boat is damaged and tied up with rope.

Death was caused by snake. We gave egg-yolk from the medicine-chest and prayed to AMEN, the Hidden One, for he was struck twice.
Burial rituals, prayers and preparations are described.

"We walled in the side entrance to the chamber with stones from all around. We aligned the chamber with the Western Heavens."

The three doors of eternity were connected to the rear end of the royal tomb and sealed in.

We placed beside it a vessel, the holy offering, should he awaken from the tomb.

Separated from home is the Royal body and all others.

Visual observation of the site makes it obvious that the very worn carvings exposed to the coastal weather would have to be several centuries to a thousand years old at least.

When first found the site was completely overgrown with thick vegetation and filled in with smashed rock and a much higher soil line.

A number of excavation attempts by interested parties have not turned up any artifacts or bodies but sophisticated and expensive laser scanning techniques have not been applied.

There is significant evidence that the ancients were well aware of the Great South land.

There were both Sumerian and Mayan traditions of a "lost motherland" in the Pacific.

Australia appears under the name of "Antoecie" on the famous spherical world map of Crates of Mallos, even appearing on the Greek map of Eratosthenese in 239 BC.

It seems fairly certain that the maritime civilizations of antiquity were quite capable of extensive ocean voyages.

Particularly the early Egyptians, as evidenced by Giza's remarkable "Tomb of the Boat".

In the 1950's, a streamlined 4,500 year old, hundred foot, ocean going vessel was excavated from right next to the Great Pyramid.

In 1991 an entire fleet of even older boats was found buried in the desert at Abydos in Upper Egypt.

According to Cairo Times, in 1982, archaeologists working at Fayum, near the Siwa Oasis uncovered fossils of kangaroos and other Australian marsupials.

And there's also the strange set of golden boomerangs discovered by Prof. Carter in the tomb of Tutankhamen in 1922.

Comment: They traveled westward for two seasons. Where were they coming from: India, China, the Americas?

I would add that mainstream archaeologists regard these carvings as a modern day hoax. But then they would, wouldn't they. I attach below some examples of the 250 hieroglyphs discovered at the site so you can judge for yourselves:​

1671454104577.jpeg

1671454056269.jpeg

1671454031547.jpeg

1671453992712.jpeg

We should recall that the C's have also confirmed that the ancient Egyptians were capable of oceanic voyages when telling Laura they had been seen by the Amerindians in South America:​

Session 20 October 1994:

Q: What white men were seen in South America and talked to the tribes there and promised to return one day and were worshipped as Gods.

A: Egyptians and Atlantean descendants.

In addition, I would remind you of the ancient Egyptian, Bronze Age boats found at North Ferriby in East Yorkshire on the Humber Estuary in England. See: Information on the Bronze Age boats found at North Ferriby

Hence, could the Egyptians have made it to North America in ancient times? Given the above, I would not rule it out.

Attachments

• 1671454077628.jpeg
    1671454077628.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom